PDA

View Full Version : Worst/most humiliating thing a mistress can do

bentheman
04-07-2009, 7:40 PM
What do you guys think is the worst or most humiliating thing a mistress can make a slave do?

ilickshoes
04-08-2009, 9:28 AM
Lick her toilet and bathroom floor clean after she has had a big party. Pretty humliiating!

LuvsHerHeels
04-08-2009, 10:46 AM
forcing a slave to lick another slaves cum from her feet.

Mistress Saskia
04-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Forced bi or toilet slave I would be thinking. Or, anything public!

Mistress Saskia

Mistress Saskia
04-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Yes Marcus, you must surely be mad!lol

It is lucky I adore mad people!

Mistress Saskia

Sauur
04-08-2009, 5:47 PM
Hmm worst/humiliating? I'd say making the slave wear girls clothes and parade him in front of his entire family/friends during a family gathering...

Syphonboy
04-09-2009, 5:40 AM
Nothing too public as there's too much public stigma. But I think eating food your lover has spat out off the bottom of your shoes is very hot. Or licking his piss off your shoes if you want to go that far.

face4wife2sit
04-11-2009, 2:10 AM
It depends on the slave. For example, one slave may find toilet service horrible and another may be dying to try it.

iceblock
04-11-2009, 8:00 AM
Toward the end of facesitting/smothering session, pissing all over you and the back of the car even though you'd expressly asked her not to, as it's hard to dry and difficult to explain!

And she still thinks its funny and routinely threatens to do it again if I step out of line. I don't mind a golden shower but preferably in the right environment!

tripster2005
04-18-2009, 10:54 AM
For me toilet slavery is more disgusting than humiliating, but I can't hate on people who enjoy it. Too each their own.

I think the combination of verbal degradation and physical abuse strikes a cord with me. Not really that specific I guess. I had a girl who liked to choke me and tell me how worthless I am as my face turned red, that she is devouring my soul, then told me to snort like a pig. lol hard to snort like a pig when you're getting choked.

ibelongatfeet
05-09-2009, 3:06 AM
forced bi for sure.

Tad
05-09-2009, 4:30 AM
You are married in a completely vanilla relationship, your wife does not indulge your sub desires. You are with a Dom, at her place. She has you completely helpless, tied up or whatever, and is tormenting you physically and verbally. Suddenly she stops and a wicked smile crosses her face. In front of you, she calls your wife and tells her she better come right over, that you are in trouble. In comes your wife and sees the Dom inflicting all the torture upon you she can muster. Your wife is shocked, but then the Dom calmly urges your wife to join in with her in punishing you. Your wife does join in, and the Dom urges her to be more and more brutal to pay you back for being with her, the Dom. And more and more brutal your wife becomes as the Dom backs away and lets your wife continue the harsh treatment of you all by herself. Your wife seems to know no bounds as she seems to be in a rage against you for what she has seen. Eventually, your wife has you screaming in pain, sobbing and begging her to stop, as the Dom now watches and laughs her head off. When finally, your wife stops, the Dom gives you a swift kick in the balls for good measure and you are let up. The Dom laughingly tells you to go home and continue your relationship with your wife, the best you can.
Tad

chili head
05-09-2009, 9:53 PM
Anything public would be the most humiliating, and forced bi would be the most disgusting.

hellgrinder
05-09-2009, 10:34 PM
What do you guys think is the worst or most humiliating thing a mistress can make a slave do?

Anything done in public like in a shopping mall or bus full of people. Like if a girl asks you to kiss her shoe dead center in a mall. I don't mind things so much when it's behind closed doors, but when it's public it just amplifies it! :blush:

macrina
05-10-2009, 11:25 AM
The most humiliating for me was, in a public park massage my wife and her girlfriends feet. Thy sitting on a bench, me there doggie on his knees infront of them. Sommetimes thy trow a cookie to me, just like a dog there bring for a walk. A other experince was in a movie theater, with my wife/ Mistress she buy herself a drink and chips, as you understand her doggie had nothing. Just now and then she trow chips on the floor and chrush it with her schoe, doggie has to pick it from the floor and eat it. Somme theen girls in the back seen it, and always say woef woef here dog. My face and neck are red as hell. Doggie.

door_step
05-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Things can be extremely humiliating for the one person and absolutely not for the other.

So,.................from the simplest of things up to the worst.

Doorstep
ps.
:dance:yep: love mad Marcus's comment:wink2:

cheeks35
05-15-2009, 5:19 PM
no no not in public! (unlesss thats your thing)
that is the mistress doing any thing , its not what its about!
in private tho' my hubby wants the whole toilet thing, the piss is fine by me its only water I'm a little shy of doing 'the other' I'm medically trained & I dont think its healthy?

rephlex99
05-31-2009, 3:25 AM
From experience I would have to go with being forcibly ass raped by two other slaves at the instruction of two mistresses, i then was involved in doing the same to them. I am not at all interested in guys but was so caught up in the scene i went along with it.

Mistress Katya
06-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Forcing him to eat his cum
Taking a walk through a horse trail and having him lick my boots clean
Having him lick my boots clean in a public location
Having the slave go into a department store and try on women's lingerie and come out of the changing room to show it off.

Mistress Katya
06-11-2009, 4:11 PM
Hmmm. I'm going to guess that you don't like the eating cum? It is a very hard limit of humiliation for many...but that is what makes it so grand!

charlie
06-12-2009, 11:00 AM
i'd happily eat my cum over the horse trail option.

macrina
06-12-2009, 1:36 PM
Mistress Katya, your a stunning Lady. It would be a honor to lick your boots. Your slave, doggie.

shortyshitstain
06-14-2009, 2:31 PM
i really like this thread and all the suggestions in it. here's a couple more which haven't been mentioned so far. I'm really not expecting everybody else to like this.

After a long tiring day of cleaning the wife's sister's house semi-naked, being "rewarded" by being spoon-fed budget dog food from the can by the wife while sitting on her sister's lap.

Giving the dog a blow job as a party trick to amuse my wife and her friends. (this is surely worse than anything bi related! surely!)

I accidentally farted in my wife's presence just as we'd sat down to eat our sunday roast. My furious and disgusted wife subsequently ordered me to drop my pants, place my plate on the chair and then ordered me to sit on the plate in the food. She said "let's see you fart now you filthy pig". She made me watch her eat her food. She took her time to finish. After she was done, she told me to stand up. She picked up the plate, placed it on the floor next to the dog bowl. She told me to eat up. Once i'd started to humbly eat, she put one foot on the back of my head and said "i quite enjoyed teaching you that lesson the hard way, clean youself and the kitchen up when your done" and then she walked out and left me to it.

If in public and i've suitably upset my wife, she will order me to wet myself. she likes to look deep into my face as i do this. can be difficult sometimes because this act of utter degredation makes me hard (and she knows this and this in turn satisfies her). when i've finished, she'll order me to make my own way home which will usually involve public transport of some kind.

i love my wife..

macrina
06-15-2009, 6:23 AM
Love the idea, great storie. Doggie.

Jimmy Choo Choo
09-28-2009, 1:07 PM
Well, with blowing the dog and eating horseshit off her shoes you guys hit the daily double. Let me make it a trifecta: being ordered to eat vomit. There you go, three things for which you can look your mistress square in the face and just refuse to do. :) Let the beatings begin!

Jimmy Choo Choo
09-28-2009, 1:17 PM
What am I thinking?!?!

Here's the topper, and one I have actually had to do. My lady orders me to stand at the bathroom sink while she sits on the toilet seat and watches, cheering me on and providing hot verbal imagery as I furiously jack off. As soon as I come, I then must do some act that would have been a whole lot easier prior to coming. This ranges from licking her ass clean after a defecation and drinking her urine from a glass. She is liking this game more and more, so much so that about a month ago, she made me come by jacking before we did anything and I had to worship her feet and ass and take a barefoot cock trample, but I was so turned on I was ready and willing to do it all in a few minutes anyway.

She likes this game too much. She says: "If you worship me, you'll do it all the time because I need it, not because you need to do it." Twisted! :rofl:

Mordred478
10-18-2009, 9:05 PM
Lick her toilet and bathroom floor clean after she has had a big party. Pretty humliiating!

Obviously, there are as many answers to your question as there are people who want or need to be humiliated, but I would think that for many white men, some forced scene involving a black man with an enormous penis would be as humiliating as any other scene, more so depending on the details of the scene.
Strange how, in some way, this same experience of being forced to confront this greatest of all fears and deepest of all humiliations, would for some men also be the most profound release, something they've waited for for a lifetime but could never have had except in these circumstances. A complex subject, to be sure.

M

humanchair
10-23-2009, 9:34 PM
Besides the stuff that can leave permanent physical damage, I think financial domination or forced bi are the most abusive and humiliating things. Cuckolding can be tough having to pay for all of her bills and dates with other men. Then having to fluff her lovers when they come home. I don't think I would last long in that type of relationship.

Ex-Poster
10-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Hmm worst/humiliating? I'd say making the slave wear girls clothes and parade him in front of his entire family/friends during a family gathering...
Oh my.

I've been too long away from the BDSM Forums. Such angst, such interesting thoughts. I'm not that deep, but I do like people who are.

mistressweronika
10-24-2009, 10:43 AM
It depends on the slave. For example, one slave may find toilet service horrible and another may be dying to try it.

I agree. Good Mistress know what her slave do not like. She can order him to do it when somebody is watching... Like in front of a cam and show that clip to people from that forum.

kevinluvsheels
10-25-2009, 6:47 PM
shamefully I have been forced to ingest the odor-eaters that were in her loafers

ericjover
10-29-2009, 7:23 PM
Humiliating is when a mistress pisses in your mouth and makes you swallow it. That's pretty hot and we do that all the time.

:D

boo_boo_boo
10-30-2009, 6:54 AM
i was made to eat the contents of my own condom, pretty horrible and left a changed man

mistressweronika
10-31-2009, 1:49 AM
Humiliating is when a mistress pisses in your mouth and makes you swallow it. That's pretty hot and we do that all the time.

:D

Well, it this case, that was reward.

boo_boo_boo
10-31-2009, 6:22 AM
yes i must admit i have never understood the concept of pleasurable humiliation, as surely if you get any pleasure from it, then it stops being a punishment

Mordred478
10-31-2009, 3:43 PM
What am I thinking?!?!

Here's the topper, and one I have actually had to do. My lady orders me to stand at the bathroom sink while she sits on the toilet seat and watches, cheering me on and providing hot verbal imagery as I furiously jack off. As soon as I come, I then must do some act that would have been a whole lot easier prior to coming. This ranges from licking her ass clean after a defecation and drinking her urine from a glass. <snip>

At first this caught my eye because just recently I happened to see a video of a scene very similar to what you describe. Whether or not this type of thing is one's particular cup of tea--you indicate rather clearly, Jimmy, that it is in your case--as always, when someone mentions ingesting or at least exposing themselves directly to fecal matter, the first thought in my mind is "How long will they live?" In all seriousness, I have to wonder what kind of infections and health conditions such a person is exposing themselves to--ranging from the mild to the very serious, like Hepatitic C, for example. What do you think?

M

macrina
10-31-2009, 3:47 PM
Iam look like a fool if my Mistress order to put her schoes on if she go out with friends, its humiliating to kneel down when her friends are in the livingroom. This evening my Mistress had a friend over, to go to a disco, first i had to put her boots on, but thy feel not comfortebel to dance say my Mistress, so she want her other schoes. My Mistress always like to make a fool of me, and say' put my boots of and get my other schoes on Dogface, so i bent over to put them out, my Mistress say no Dogface get my other schoes first so my feet dont get cold, and if you put them on kneel befor me, your my slave yes? Her friend smile the whole time, and say wat a sweet guy. My Mistress anser her wat you mean a guy, he is a slave a dog. Thy both left with a big smile on there pretty face leaving me on my knees. PS My Mistress friend is very pretty, Asian and what a ass for a girl of 19 year. I hope to serv her more in the future. Doggy.

Mordred478
11-02-2009, 5:23 PM
Iam look like a fool if my Mistress order to put her schoes on if she go out with friends, its humiliating to kneel down when her friends are in the livingroom. This evening my Mistress had a friend over, to go to a disco, first i had to put her boots on, but thy feel not comfortebel to dance say my Mistress, so she want her other schoes. My Mistress always like to make a fool of me, and say' put my boots of and get my other schoes on Dogface, so i bent over to put them out, my Mistress say no Dogface get my other schoes first so my feet dont get cold, and if you put them on kneel befor me, your my slave yes? Her friend smile the whole time, and say wat a sweet guy. My Mistress anser her wat you mean a guy, he is a slave a dog. Thy both left with a big smile on there pretty face leaving me on my knees. PS My Mistress friend is very pretty, Asian and what a ass for a girl of 19 year. I hope to serv her more in the future. Doggy.

Dude, Asian girls of nineteen tend to have rather nice asses. ;-)

As always with me, since harshness, cruelty and abuse are not my thing, I can see scenes like the one you describe potentially being erotic and desireable--depending on the details of how the thing is done. First and foremost, as I say, rather than a "Mistress" in the traditional sense, my preference is for relationships based on genuine love and trust, within which, the woman I'm with may assume a position of real dominance, which is affectionate and loving. I know from personal experience (both directions) that this is more than possible--I've lived it.

Each to his own, of course. To me, though, life is too short to be wasted being abused for the amusement of someone who does not care about you at all (if that's the case)--or who, in some cases, may well be a sociopath.

M

macrina
11-03-2009, 5:36 AM
Please understand, my Wife/ Mistress loves me very much. I love it when she humiliate and abuse me, i love her even more. Doggy.

asswiper
11-03-2009, 10:49 AM
my ex mistress/wife had three sister all younger than e but all of legal age. after we married she first turned me into her slave then her sister's. i spent 9 happy years being used abused and humilated by all four. till she moved on to a guy with more money than me.but when he's away on buisness she still sometimes calls me to be here clowen at her get togethers with the girls .

macrina
11-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Sorry to hear your 'lost' your wife/ Mistress. Good luck and thank you.

subtoGoddess
11-25-2009, 5:06 AM
Wow. A lot of these things i have never thought of before. i don't know that i've been humiliated at the level many of you have indicated. i was once told to kneel in a public parking lot and kiss my Owner's feet if i wanted to continue serving Her. At that point in my development, it was very humbling. i once was required to sleep naked in my Owner's basement on the concrete floor near the washing machine. She had friends over throughout much of the evening and i felt very humiliated and vulnerable.

i am finding that as i continue to develop as a submissive, there are fewer things that humiliate me. i am open to much more now than i had been. The Woman i currently serve, Supreme Goddess La Reigna, has a way of making me proud to do something i formally thought of as humiliating. She's got a unique power over me.

subtoGoddess
i worship the beautiful Goddesses at GoddessClub

n2feet23
11-26-2009, 7:19 AM
The most humilating things for me would force bi or being forced to do anything with a male or eat their cum, etc. The other thing is public humilation.

modmef
12-21-2009, 7:56 AM
At one in the morning one year in December my mistress took me to central park naked and told me ejaculate it was far below freezing .

cheeks35
01-13-2012, 6:34 PM
yes i must admit i have never understood the concept of pleasurable humiliation, as surely if you get any pleasure from it, then it stops being a punishment

If you are otherwise free & easy about discussing sexual matters I would say 'pleasurable humiliation' is the stuff you wouldnt dear tell your friends about, but is still fun?

Jimmy Choo Choo
01-15-2012, 4:14 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Panama23
01-24-2012, 4:30 PM
I've been pissed on, spat on and made to eat my own cum (on camera) but public humiliation seems the most extreme, I don't think I could ever do that.

darkindiantrampleguy
01-26-2012, 5:18 PM

depends on the guy but for me its anything that has to do with public humiliation, still working on conquering it though.

james1980
02-12-2012, 5:17 AM
how about a Mistress snotting into your mouth, that must be bad, would any actually do that?

Syphonboy
03-07-2012, 5:39 AM
Take all your money and never speak to you again.

Who's game enough to do that eh?

Castratrix's pet
03-10-2012, 9:53 AM
Yes I know I seem to be really into this but I think in reality the most terrifying as well as worst and most humiliating thing a mistress can do is actual surgical castration for real performed by a woman before an all woman audiance. Imagine how terrifying it would be for a male slave to be strapped helpless to a restraining table thinking it was just a CBT session or mock castration only to suddenly realize Mistress is performing real surgery on him and she is cutting his balls out for real? Imagine how empowering it would be for some mistresses to really do that for real?

Sharmon
03-28-2012, 7:24 PM
how about a Mistress snotting into your mouth, that must be bad, would any actually do that?

Mistress Zoe does that in Toronto Canada , called a Neti shower and it is exactly what it sounds like. Not my cup of tea (or should I say snot) but some stuff that I like would make a few go "OMG" I am sure .