PDA

View Full Version : Forced to Smell Feet

shawnadomme
05-31-2003, 1:11 PM
My name's Shawna and I'm a serious facesitter and foot fetishist I'm a Domme Girl, and have been since high school. I have a couple of long time friends who are also into my fetish. I have a story that was written by one of our boy toys to describe his experience having to smell my feet and 2 of my friends for 10 hours.

(Some people may have seen me as I modeled once for Chrispavilion who had the website Smell my Feet. I got to make a guy smell my feet who was wrapped in cling wrap, and I had on blue toe nail polish in that shoot.)

The story is too long for th 10,000 character limit, but if anyone is interested I can email it to them, or if there's a way to put it on the board. There’s an example of a part of the story below. He was wrapped in industrial cling wrap, then reinforced with duct tape around his body, then mouth taped securely closed for his experience.

Shawna, Debbie & Rhonda shawnadomme@hotmail.com

"Ok, Debbie, my turn" said Shawna. I thought, "Her turn!". Debbie sat up, and the cool air hit my face again. It was so cool on my face compared to my face being pinned under her hot smelly ass, but this room was still just stiflingly hot. My face felt greasy, and the smell was still permeating my nostrils even when she was off my face. "Mppph, mpphhhwwe" I was desperately trying to speak through this duct tape on my mouth pleading to get them to release me. Shawna then wiggles up my on my chest approaching my face, and Rhonda moved up to Shawna's previous position on my waist, with Debbie moving to sit on my knees holding me still. It was like an assembly line. Shawna was then sitting with my chin in her crotch looking down laughing at me. I could immediately catch whiffs of her smelly crotch as she pulled off her mini skirt. "I want to make him smell my feet first" Shawna said. Smell her feet I thought, gross. "I've waited for this moment for some time dickhead! "Should've asked around about me before coming over here on your own" "You're going to be here all night smelling our feet and having us sit on your face" she added. Shawna then sat back on my waist with her legs stretched out with both her heels on either side of my head. I could smell her feet already, the odor was wafting out of her pumps encircling my head, and her feet weren't even in my face yet. I know this jerk will try to move his head once I get my smelly feet in his face. So hold his head tightly" Shawna said to this Debbie. Debbie then sat down at the top of my head facing Shawna, and held my head still between the tips of her knees. I could feel her increasing the pressure on her knees against the side of my head. With these few spare minutes of fresh air, the smell and stickiness of Debbie's ass and crotch I could feel drying on my face. "Pull off my pumps will you, Debbie. I don't want to go near my feet once my pumps are off" Shawna said. This Debbie pulled off both Shawna's heels. "Oh, Shawna, gross!" said Rhonda. "Your feet are super smelly, do they ever stink" she replied. "Well I guess so, like I've worn these same pumps for 5 days, no nylons, no shower, just bare feet, what do you expect?" she said. "Make him smell your feet!" Rhonda said. "Put them in his face" Debbie excitingly said. "They are absolutely raunchy" said Shawna.

"Smell her feet!" Debbie said. After 1 1/2 hours with this Debbie's smelly ass and crotch on my face, this will not be good I thought. "Stay on his legs Rhonda" Shawna said. I was looking up at Debbie and the next thing I felt was Shawna's feet being smacked down on my face "Smell my feet, you prick!" she said. She immediately started rubbing them all over my face. They were just rank, they smelled so sour and sharp, just putrid. It was hard to breathe the odor was so great. They were wet and greasy coming out of her pumps. I tried to move my head immediately to get fresh air, but Debbie was holding it really securely increasing the pressure to either side of my head with her knees. "Do my feet smell dickhead?" Shawna said. "Oh, Shawna, your feet are just gross. I love it" said Debbie. "Yeah, do they ever stink. I think I'll have to throw away these pumps now, they're likely ruined because of this smell" Shawna said. Her feet were wet, sticky and greasy, and she was rubbing them back and forth on my face and against my nose while she just sat there on me. I could see she had blue nail polish on her toes. The smell of her feet was just penetrating my nostrils, it was so overpowering. I thought what a terrible foot odor problem she has. Ahhh! I thought to myself of some smelly socks I've caught a whiff of in the past in the gym, but this Shawna's feet were beyond description they smelled so much. "Breathe harder between my toes" she angrily said.

She'd play footsies with my nose, cupping her toes around my nose, and then running run her feet across my face and pushing the ball of her foot against my nose. "Breathe deeper your prick. Rhonda, pinch his balls hard if he doesn't start smelling my feet better" she laughing said. I immediately started to inhale a lot harder. All this time, which must be about 45 minutes, she never once lifted her disgustingly smelly feet off my face. I felt absolutely beat, just lying there inhaling the smell of her feet. "Oh shit, Shawna, I don't know how much more I can sit here holding his head, your feet are atrocious and just gagging me they smell so much" Debbie said. I could feel the motion of Shawna's fingers rubbing herself back and forth against my stomach where her pussy was touching my waist while sitting on me. "Hmm, you learn quick guy" she said. "I love the sound of him breathing in and out against your smelly feet Shawna" Debbie said. "Listen, the feeling of him breathing in and out against my feet is going to bring me to climax if I don't watch out. I'm so hot and wet" Shawna said. Her feet were so smelly! I was starting to gag through the tape on my mouth now a bit her feet smelled so much. "Too smelly for you? Too bad jerkoff! You're ours'" Shawna said. She then slapped her right foot down on my face with slapping sound. It was so hot in this apartment with the heat, and being in the plastic wrap, along with the smell of Shawna's feet was just overpowering. I could tell my body was just sweating in this plastic wrap. Every now and then she would put both feet in my face and cover it completely, rubbing her right foot then left foot against my face and nose. "Grab his nose with your toes Shawna and twist it" Debbie said. "Oh yeah, kewl", Shawna said. She'd grab my nose with her stinky toes and try to twist it, and push her toes right into my nose. "I gotta see this" said Rhonda. I could feel her lift off me and could see her looking down at me over Shawna's shoulder for a few seconds. Then she sat back down on my legs. I tried to move a bit, but there was no hope. I was totally helpless. It must have been about 1 hour I was forced to smell Shawna's feet. They were still wet and sticky as she kept rubbing them all over my face. "Oh shit, is it ever hot in here huh?" she said to Rhonda and Debbie. "How about it guy, find it hot too?, or just super gross and smelly" said Shawna.

shawnadomme
05-31-2003, 1:21 PM
Forgot to mention in my message, if anyone wants to read the whole story, let me know and I'll email you it.

Shawna, Debbie and Rhonda

ROYALS22262
05-31-2003, 2:13 PM
SHAWNA, I LOVED YOUR STORY! Could you please describe more about yourself, hair color, height and weight, shoe size, how your feet look, you sound so hot, I'd just love to know more. I'd love to be foot smothered by you, and I hope you share more stories with us. Have you any stories about dominating a female against her will, with your sexy feet? Please respond, and thank you so much! DAVE- THE ROYAL DUDE.

youstopmecold1
06-01-2003, 3:04 PM
I remember that website "smell my feet" Can anyone tell me where i can find it, or if anyone could send me the picture stories that were on it.

Youstopmecold@yahoo.com

youstopmecold1
06-01-2003, 3:07 PM
I remember that website "smell my feet" Can anyone tell me where i can find it, or if anyone could send me the picture stories that were on it. In any case can you send me the story and if possible the site or photostories--
P.S. Your photostory and Raven's were my favorite
I wish i could find them (photostories)

Youstopmecold@yahoo.com

oddworld17801
06-02-2003, 6:56 PM
Shawna, that was awesome! Do you things like that in real life or just in stories? Either way, I would love to read the rest of that story. Thanks for sharing as much as you did!

humancarpet
06-10-2003, 3:12 PM
Shawna,

What an incredible story start!! I want to be that guy sooo bad :P Anyhow, if you get a chance can you send me the full story?

Great imagery, I love it!

Zippy

humancarpet
06-10-2003, 3:21 PM
Shawna,

What an incredible story start!! I want to be that guy sooo bad :P Anyhow, if you get a chance can you send me the full story?

Zippy

humancarpet
06-10-2003, 3:41 PM
Shawna,

Zippy