PDA

View Full Version : officially my wifes toilet paper now!

submale
02-02-2010, 4:55 AM
after a long time of talking about it and worshiping her ass for years my wife and I have finally agreed that I will use my tongue as her toilet paper on a regular basis.We have discussed it in the past,she loves it and I always wanted to do it and we recently began.It is hard to describe the overpowering feeling involved with such an act but we both enjoy it immensely.I thought I would add this to the wonderful forum here for anyone who fantasizes such things or also does it.

underurass
02-02-2010, 6:18 AM
this is great, i had this dream for years and wish to be used as toilet papers in ladies toilet

SmoochTheCooch
02-02-2010, 7:13 AM
do you eat it, rinse it down with anything? just curious.

underurass
02-02-2010, 7:22 AM
i actually spend sometime first sniffing it then lick it dry and clean

submale
02-02-2010, 7:27 AM
it is something we talked about for a long time after my wife realized how much i loved worshiping her ass and smelling it and licking it .I used to say i am wiping your asshole clean as i did it and one day she just asked me if i would really like to use my tongue to wipe her ass instead of her using toilet paper.I have fantasized it for years and was so turned on to learn she was into it as much as i was.I lick her asshole whenever she finishes on the toilet when we get the chance,obviously there are times when it cant be done but it has become almost routine and part of our existence.

underurass
02-02-2010, 7:46 AM
i had a similar experience with my wife, usually i go with her when she needs to go to the toilet and set on my knees infront of her kissing her feet and legs while she's there. one day she was in the toilet and i was there with her, she noticed that i was trying to peek at her asshole, she asked me if i like seeing it as it goes out from her ass i said i love it and wish to be able to clean it for her, she laughed and said i can do anything with her asshole as long as i obey her, since then, it was 4 years ago, she does not use paper toilet in our house. and we go outside and she needs to go to the toilet, she keeps for me and waits till we reach home and enjoy it together. and now my tongue is her paper toilet and she calls it her asshole trademark. she even told couple of her girlfriends and her sister about it, and when they visit her, they intend to go to the toilet so they can use my tongue services. one time one of her girlfriend did it in her panties and asked me to use my tongue to clean ger panties while 4 women, including my wife, was watching it. i love this experience, and love to serve women, in a way that keeps me under their asses. now i planning to ask my wife, and subsequently her sexy friends and sister to be used as full toilet. i forgot to tell u that i am officially my wife's toilet for pee.

submale
02-02-2010, 8:13 AM
i have not yet gotten into being used as a full toilet,i too have had my wife pee in my mouth and we both enjoy that immensely...i must admit i have fantasized for years being a full toilet for my wife but have never done so,i dont know what she would think of it and i dont know if i could do it..i know i am getting close when i wipe her asshole with my tongue but it is not close to being the same...we are private about it and dont share this with others....hard to know who is into stuff like this anyway

underurass
02-02-2010, 8:18 AM
if u want to talk about it and exchange ideas we can chat on ym; my ym is ulaman77 i am online now.

Jmann27711
02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
I take alot of urine down the throat on a regular basis making clips, but I have not gone the full toilet route. The asshole has such a distinct smell that instantly arouses me but I'm not sure I'd take a log in the mouth just yet lol. I applaud all who do though! Enjoy your time as toilets guys and great to hear its with your wives, I hope to one day marry someone who will be as open about fetishes as I am.

graveuk
02-03-2010, 4:35 AM
I have also drank my girlfriends pee but not tried to eat her shit yet. I think it will only stay as a fantasy as i dont know if I could stomach chewing it and swallowing it without heaving or vomiting it back up.

submale
02-03-2010, 7:25 AM
that is why so far I have only licked my wife's asshole clean using my tongue as her toilet paper,but not gotten into full toilet use...i do also fantasize it but using my tongue as toilet paper is incredibly exciting as well

borisbik
02-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Great talks. The most delicious thing is when you discover that ladies really enjoy this.I took me sometimes months to try this with a girlfriend, and finally they said that I should have done this before.

submale
02-03-2010, 12:19 PM
they definitely do once they get started,my wife sometimes comments that she cant believe she used regular toilet paper for so long lol...she said,if she knew she would have stopped years ago lol

lovestobefacesat
02-05-2010, 10:48 PM
I've fantasized about this, but in reality, don't think I could ever do it. Honestly, the smell would just make me sick and the thought of licking it, eh, I couldn't handle it. Good luck to you!

scooby557
02-06-2010, 5:50 PM
you both need a disposable toilet? use me up? ill leave everything to you and yours... just dont want you getting ill. let me get ill and go away!! respects, dave

humiliated loser
02-06-2010, 7:37 PM
how you feel when the turd drops down into your mouth? what you just chew the poop to pieces then try and swallow them? where else you been pooped on? she pooped on any other part a your body?

humiliated loser
02-06-2010, 7:39 PM
i got my twinkie dumped on while i was holdin' it.

yourbumhole
02-07-2010, 11:01 AM
I doubt if any of the above tales hold any water .... ={

submale
02-07-2010, 1:17 PM
i can tell you for sure that everything i have written about is 100% the truth!

JJS
02-11-2010, 9:35 AM
I think it would be kinda cool if she face sat you and you had to clean her up. Either reverse face sit where you can look up at her butt or forward when she can stare down at you.

Maybe some day she'll sit on you and you'll notice she does not need cleaning and she say "I'm taking this to the next level"

submale
02-11-2010, 10:27 AM
reverse facesit is the preference for both my wife and I,sometimes she sits on my face in this way while watching tv or reading or talking on the phone.I do tend to clean her asshole after she uses the bathroom and calls me in to wipe her clean with my tongue.This has become our routine.

scooby557
02-11-2010, 12:55 PM
neat posts!!! i remember the feeling of Domination.... her weight,scent, me eating the caviar, her looking down of pity at me, seeing her nostrils, but not being cared for....knowing im never going to be her lover, being a object, like a seat, toilet, etc.... ...maybe even getting ill from Her.... is the turn on!!! respects, scooby:)

damskewc
02-15-2010, 12:02 PM
I would like be on your place.

nathan
02-18-2010, 10:16 PM
i had a similar experience with my wife, usually i go with her when she needs to go to the toilet and set on my knees infront of her kissing her feet and legs while she's there. one day she was in the toilet and i was there with her, she noticed that i was trying to peek at her asshole, she asked me if i like seeing it as it goes out from her ass i said i love it and wish to be able to clean it for her, she laughed and said i can do anything with her asshole as long as i obey her, since then, it was 4 years ago, she does not use paper toilet in our house. and we go outside and she needs to go to the toilet, she keeps for me and waits till we reach home and enjoy it together. and now my tongue is her paper toilet and she calls it her asshole trademark. she even told couple of her girlfriends and her sister about it, and when they visit her, they intend to go to the toilet so they can use my tongue services. one time one of her girlfriend did it in her panties and asked me to use my tongue to clean ger panties while 4 women, including my wife, was watching it. i love this experience, and love to serve women, in a way that keeps me under their asses. now i planning to ask my wife, and subsequently her sexy friends and sister to be used as full toilet. i forgot to tell u that i am officially my wife's toilet for pee.

amazing how it went from your dream to a reality just a post or two later..lol

Queen AdyBa
02-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Congratulations to all the women who discovered the true nature of some of you and who managed already or started to reprogram/train their slaves to fit in their role, allowing the slaves to serve as their personal toilets.
:clap:

yourbumhole
02-20-2010, 3:47 PM

my point exactly ;)

damskewc
02-21-2010, 12:10 PM
I can only dreaming :-( You are happy man. :-)

k601946
02-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Hi Submale....my girlfriend wants me to lick her clean after using the toilet....in other words become her toilet paper. We're an older 'mature' couple and although I've fantasized about licking her ass, haven't had the courage to attempt it. A few months ago she face sat me after using the toilet and had purposely been careless in wiping herself, found it kind of disgusting but she keeps insisting I lick her clean.....any suggestions? It's the smell that gets me....

Keith from Canada

submale
02-21-2010, 1:03 PM
how did she happen to decide that she wanted you to wipe her asshole clean for her?To me it is the whole scene,the whole act of actually wiping my wife's asshole for her instead of using toilet paper...we have been into face sitting and ass worship for some time and we both just got to the point where it seemed completely natural to take the next step...the taste and smell are overwhelmed in a sense by the excitement that i feel from the act and how incredibly turned on i am.I always loved the way her asshole smelled after a long day or when it was sweaty from a workout mixed with the natural smell of her asshole .Try it,I think you might find yourself incredibly aroused and turned on simply knowing you are cleaning your girls asshole for her

tonydee
03-13-2010, 3:39 PM
Keith, if the smel is worrying you do this. Have her lie on her back, on a bed and get her to hold the back of her knees so her feet are lifted into the air.
Kneel in front of her ass and pussy, and the lean in to lick her arse clean. as you do so, breath out. Put your nose in her pussy and your toungue on her arse. Now breath in and you'll get mainly pussy odour. The taste isn't nearly as raunchy as the smell.
You'll soon get into it.

scooby557
03-13-2010, 9:07 PM
smell sp hehe

bootyholesniffer
03-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Man im jealous smelt hundreds of booty and only licked a couple clean (mostly girlfriends) in their sleep or they didnt know they were dirty cant wait till i muster up the courage to ask "excuse me can i lick your asshole clean please?"