PDA

View Full Version : Brit and Sarah

mrfloorman
10-10-2002, 9:53 AM
Hi

Can someone please write a story (or know of a place where there is a story ) with Britney Spears and/or Sarah Michelle Gellar in it, trampling a man and making him lick the soles of their shoes, and definitly licking thier great Feet !! Please Thanks.

Footslave3000
10-10-2002, 10:03 AM
Does anybody remember that one? If you do please repost it for us? Thank you

MistressValerie
10-10-2002, 11:42 PM
Would you like a story in which Britney gets trampled by Mistress Valerie? I have a 2-part that I can post here ...

mrfloorman
10-11-2002, 12:25 AM
Hi,

Any stories containing Britney And/Or Sarah Michelle Gellar is great.

P.S. I was crawling the web and I found this story (http://pub108.ezboard.com/fthemousepadstories.showMessage?topicID=927.topic) does anyone know where the second part is etc. Thanks

door_step
10-11-2002, 1:19 AM
Excellent story Mr.Floorman.
It was very nice to read it (again)

Doorstep

humble freak
10-11-2002, 2:34 PM
Seems that bootkisser has not found us yet. He used to write stories involving celebs on demand, on the old forum. We named the celebs and the next day we had the story...

I'll check up my cd's to to see if I find some written by him and if I do, I'll post them here.

See ya
hf

Heckron
10-11-2002, 10:58 PM
In response to MistressValerie....YES! Very much so! That sounds like a great story!

Heckron

MistressValerie
10-11-2002, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the input ... when I've finished w/ the Cheerleader set, I'll search through my stuff and see if I can find the Britney story :) I personally would love to stand, walk, and dance on her, wipe my muddy boots on her face and body, and jump up and down on her for good measure! (I don't like Britney very much, and I would not be especially careful with her.) I also would like to see my partner Hiro (M, 31) stomp and trample Britney, flattening her into the ground like a stepped-on pancake! I haven't written that part yet, but may just for this board :)

BTW, I love Sarah and would like to be either under her feet or standing on top of her naked body. She is so cute!!!
:theband::theband:

Happy squashing,