PDA

View Full Version : how many out there love the smell of a womans asshole?

submale
06-01-2004, 5:06 AM
and how many woman are turned on knowing that the guy they are facesitting loves to smell her asshole?i particularly love to smell a womans sweaty and dirty asshole...im wondering if others share this desire?

jeena'stoy
06-01-2004, 5:45 AM
I definately know what you mean. I never thought I would think so but I am hooked! There is something extremely erotic and stimulating about that smell. I love it.

JVincent
06-01-2004, 7:33 AM
Love the smell, but only when I'm horny.
What can I say, I'm an animal
JVincent

eyeheartass
06-01-2004, 7:57 AM
I sure love the smell. Horny or not, happy or sad (and generally if I am sad, the smell may make me happy) hungry or full, I love that fucking smell.

submale
06-01-2004, 8:36 AM
im glad to see im not the only guy who loves the smell of a womans asshole...the ironic thing is that woman worry that they wont smell good or that guys wont like it...i knew i wasnt alone though lol....the real probelm is getting your girlfriend/wife etc. to understand how much it turns you on and getting her to be comfortable with it...when i first told my girlfriend that i loved the smell of her asshole and wanted to smell it i always did so in the heat of the moment when we were both aroused and so she didnt have time to really be uncomfortable with it...i must admit i also love the smell of a womans pussy and sweaty feet as well lol...

opinion sniffer
06-01-2004, 9:20 AM
Originally posted by submale
women worry that they wont smell good or that guys wont like it

How can we convince the ladies that we guys totally love it? WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Sniffing the pussy is so common that it's no longer taboo. It's a mainstream thing.
So sniffing the absolutely delicious female ass should be normal too.

I love the smell too. It's an extreme turn on. It's the reason I love facesitting.

I find that taking a few short whiffs of her ass during facesitting is better and more enjoyable than sticking your nose in there and inhaling violently like a vacum.

Men are like dogs ......... women are like cats (that's why they're a little stubborn) :)

Ass smell is not a great smell, but it's so erotic and such a turn on for us guys. The smell has an erotic power and the fact that it comes from a woman makes it very very very sexy.

Every time I see a beautiful woman I check out her ass and I think to myself ........... well .............. you know :) .........:lildog:

jeena'stoy
06-01-2004, 12:08 PM
It is definately an acquired taste! And very addictive I might add. I have been a slave to a young, sexy, black female for 7 years now and after 7 years of continous pussy and ass worship I am so conditioned that I can smell her ass and pussy even when I am not with her. I can be sitting at my desk in the middle of the afternoon and if I contentrate I can actually smell her ass...

When I actually do service/worship her pussy and ass it is almost like a drug. The minute I sniff her, I almost fall into a trance like state that wipes my mind clean of everything except one thought, eating,licking and sucking her pussy and ass. It is actually best decribed as a complete calmness. The smell of her pussy sucks all of my inhibitions out of me and compells me to become single minded.... ONE GOAL, PLEASE HER!

I am convinced that it supposed to be that way... the scent of a woman's ass and pussy is drug to my nose... I cannot resist it.

smotherman
06-02-2004, 8:31 AM
I`d love the smell of a woman`s asshole too...Maybe we all should get tattoo that reads (I love the smell of a woman`s asshole):D Or "I smell woman`s assholes"

Either that will convince women or they will think we all need to be commited to an mental facility LOL:D "Just kidding"

My fiancee and I talked about me getting a tattoo to signify this fetish........

noface
06-02-2004, 2:10 PM
Love to be trapped in there...love for it to be bare!

submale
06-03-2004, 12:13 AM
i love to smell her asshole through her panties first...kinda just be able to smell it and try so hard to smell more....the anticipation of the panties being lowered and then being able to place my face right into her ass and my nose right into her asshole......so incredible.....the thing is that woman dont understand this desire...or at least most dont although licking a womans asshole while going down on her has become fairly mainstram these days...in fact most woman kinda expect to have a man lick her asshole these days or at least arent surprised by it.....i actually dont like a woman to shower beforehand because i love the natual smell of her sweaty asshole...in fact the first time i licked my girlfriends asshole was the most exciting because she didnt know i would so she hadnt gone out of her way to wash etc. as she has done since before she sits on my face....her asshole smelled so natural and so incredibly erotic....

Highheel Lover
06-03-2004, 8:38 PM
Originally posted by submale
and how many woman are turned on knowing that the guy they are facesitting loves to smell her asshole?

I see no ladies have posted to this question... well ladies..does it turn you on?..and do you like/love to have your ass smelled while your facesitting?

BTW, I do LOVE the smell of a woman's ass...it is a natural turn-on.....:D

hamerlick
06-03-2004, 9:10 PM
although its the shape of a womans bottom[ especialy if shes a little bigger girl than avrage] its the smell of a womans ass that has me so addicted

hamerlick
06-03-2004, 9:15 PM
although the shape and size of a womans bottom{especialy if shes bigger than average} turns me on, its the smell of a womans ass that has me so addicted. nothing turns me on more than having her say to me, thats right smell my ass !!!!!

opinion sniffer
06-04-2004, 4:01 PM
The smell is amazing.
When she lowers her ass towards your face it is awesome anticipating how her bum is going to smell. Then when her asshole touches your nose it's time to start sniffing her.
It's better than sex. :lildog:

ButtLicker
06-05-2004, 6:39 AM
well i'am a real buttlover, i like female behinds very much;)
i do like to lick them, even when they are dirty:p

Mistress Sara
06-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Hey ass-lickers-smellers.

I don't usually come in here but I think that I am going to have to start! you boys are nasty! I like nasty boys. lol

To tell you the truth, I have had one person in My life that I ever face sat and he licked My ass. I must say that the first time I was nervous for all of the reasons you mentioned on page one. But then, I realized that he really really liked it, and so did I that I felt more at ease and comfortable with it the next times.

I once sat on his face and thumbed through a magazine. It was fun and oh, the probing of the tongue blew My mind. I loved it. It is funny, once you have experience a man licking your asshole, I find Myself wanting more and more. This friend was staying at our house and I sometimes like to come into the room he is sleeping in and wake him up by sitting on his face. (bad thing is, he is a light sleeper! so I don't think anything suprises him!)

Not all guys are into to it, but I'd sure like them to be!

I have a question for you now. Do you prefer a woman to be shaved or not?

Dang it, all this talk is making Me think some very naughty thoughts.

I don't know if Mine smells because I am a very clean person but I'm sure it has some sort of erotic smell because the man I facesat was raising the flag...so...

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

submale
06-05-2004, 11:10 PM
the smell of a womans asshole is something that drives me crazy and waking up to it is truly thrilling.....a woman must understand that to some men it is the most exciting smell in the world....to be allowed to smell it and lick her asshole clean is simply magnificent....i must admit that when im licking and smelling my girlfriends asshole the thought of worshipping her asshole in even more intmate ways comes to my mind and gets me so incredibly aroused...those pictures of toiletboxes i see excite me and get me thinknig...

nathan
06-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Personally Ms.Sara,i prefer a Woman to be either shaved or well trimmed....and of course this guy was raising the flag for you LOL
What a lovely way to wake up :D
i think it's only enjoyable when the lady has become more comfortable...once You're able to relax and get comfortable it's a great experience and very exciting.
i'm still thinking about waking up like that :bugeyes: :eyebrows:
what a treat that must be.

smotherman
06-06-2004, 1:41 AM
Well, I agree with Nathan!I`d personally prefer shaved or trimmed also,However! I would love my fiancee whether she was shaved, trimmed or hairy...it`s her preference and i`d respect that.

Unfortunately,Most women are very insecure about how they smell, which is why most women are turned off by boyfriends/husbands worshipping her ass.If more women knew how much we`d love doing that,I`m sure more women would enjoy that aspect of it.

Smothermansgoddess
06-06-2004, 1:58 AM
However! I would love my fiancee whether she was shaved, trimmed or hairy...it`s her preference and i`d respect that.

I am smotherman's fiancess and he can worship any part of me he wants, I am his totally, and yes I would love to smother him until the day he dies.

As for the trimed or shaved part, well he knows the answer to that, but what about the men, gee do men trim or shave???? I for one find it sexy that a man is trim, but like smotherman it would not matter to me because I would love him no matter what.

As for women not being comfortable with a man loving the smell of there ass well to be honest until I met my fiancee smotherman I never had anyone worship anything about me. I think most woman are just very selfconious with the way society is we have to be. I know from experince that most men want the model barbie doll type so big women really have to strugle.

But I am so luck to have such a wonderful man that loves me no matter what just as I love him no matter what. I would be comfortable doing anything with him.

opinion sniffer
06-06-2004, 7:14 AM
Originally posted by Mistress Sara
I don't know if Mine smells because I am a very clean person but I'm sure it has some sort of erotic smell because the man I facesat was raising the flag...so...

Every ass has some sort of smell on any person. I find that the female ass smell best when clean but not extremely clean. Just normal.

I think your guy by raising the flag proved to you how much he loves you and how your sexy beautiful scent brings him to extasy.

And all of us guys feel the same way about female ass.

Mistress Sara
06-07-2004, 12:54 AM
I can honestly say that I find ass-lickers to be the nastiest boys ever. By nasty I mean fun. ;)
So why is it so hard to find guys like you out there ready willing and able to please a Woman until She is satisfied. There are some of us who actually enjoy having their ass licked that it brings on orgasm.

I miss My ass-licker friend and his tongue. Have any of you ever been as nasty as to put cinnamon on a Woman's ass then give it a nice long lick then take a tequila shot? Let Me tell you, it is one of the most naughtiest feelings in the world feeling his tongue slowly licking and probing to get all of the cinnamon on his tongue..... I loved it!

Whew!....now I need to go find Myself a nice hot story! ;)

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

bbq
06-07-2004, 1:05 AM
MISTRESS SARA, Never had that experance before, but I have had a couple where the woamn sit ass atop my face, and makes me use my tongue to push her panty out of the way (and believe me those panties were pull very, very, very tight over their asses :evillaugh ) trying to tire out the tongue muscles so they can lock thier ass cheeks around and hold it in place(:eek: ) Your Obident Servant :worship: BBQ :beer:

nathan
06-07-2004, 5:11 AM
i'm thinking that this is the second time i've been called naughty...so i should be lot's of fun eh Ms.Sara? :D ;)
Berrie kickin' and ass lickin'....it rhymes and it's a whole lot of fun...hehe....and that cinammon tequila shot! Wow! now that's a drink i need to sample :eyebrows: ...i really use too many of these smileys...but they just show so much expression LOL
For instance Ms.Sara+me=:worship: hehe...great seeing You over on this part of the board Ms.Sara...if it isn't too bold of me i'd definitely like to take a shot at writing a story some time for You...and what i mean by being too bold is i'd like to make the characters in the story You and i...let me know :)

nathan
06-07-2004, 5:18 AM

Mistress Sara
06-07-2004, 7:55 AM
(singing in the tattle tale voice) nathan is naughty....nathan is naughty....;)

that would be fun to read it. go ahead

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

bbq
06-07-2004, 8:06 AM
NATHANJust look at LBBS for any inspration for you story with MISTRESS SARA. (:thumbsup: ), and thrown in a bit of imaganation, and the way she answers this board, and you have a whale of a story staring one if the STARS of this board. :bananajum :carrotdan :bananadan :bananavic

nathan
06-07-2004, 8:32 AM
(hearing that tatle tale voice)...hmmmmm....i think i really love the ring to that Ms.Sara...now only if You could be standing on my chest and kinda doing that while dancing.......all right...my mind is wandering to much again LOL :D

bbq- i actually meant to ask you before this but forgot...what is LBBS? :cool:

bbq
06-07-2004, 8:46 AM
NATHAN, it is MISTRESS SARA'S LITTLE BLUE BOUNCING SARA !!!!!!!!!! :whip: ( I believe she picked it because it looks like her, down to that cute smile:) )

goddessworshipper
09-25-2007, 4:45 PM
Mistress Sara

O have licked honey out of a girls asshole, and it was delicious, but what i really want to do is have her put a hersheys kiss up there until it melts and then have me eat it out of her asshole. I love hairy pussies

Tobie
09-25-2007, 5:07 PM
Mistress Sara....since you know we like that...have you ever facefarted someone thet you were facesitting?

ntwotens
09-25-2007, 5:08 PM
There is nothing finer and more of a turn on than the smell of a womans ass and pussy. It is considered the nectar of the gods. Oh, how I love it so.

castagnus
09-26-2007, 10:06 AM

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

I love an unshaved pussy - how do you feel about this ?

I also love a lady's unwashed, unshaven armpits- but only if she flaunts this most erotic attribute and is comfortable with this taboo.

As far as ass licking, I adore the scent and taste of a healthy woman's anus -and have been fortunate in finding partners whom I have ass-licked to orgasm. Conversely ...well, I better not go there.

Warmest regards,

Castagnus

Mistress Sara
09-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Mistress Sara....since you know we like that...have you ever facefarted someone thet you were facesitting?

Wow, this is an old post....holy moly!

As to your question tobie....I have never once in My life "fluffed"

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

goddessworshipper
09-26-2007, 11:57 AM
how do you keep the hair on your puss and armpits Mistress?

s0n000
09-29-2007, 10:31 PM
i hate smell of womens asshole, but armpits yes fine !!!

MistressRouge
09-30-2007, 10:20 AM
I love the smell of My asshole, he is 6 foot 6 and does as he is told pmsl :)

MistressRouge
09-30-2007, 10:22 AM
I agree with the natural hair thing. Natural hair transfers scent and pheromones more rapidly, and the scent is wonderful arm pit hair and treasure too, aswell as the bum bum hole lol.

goddessworshipper
09-30-2007, 1:03 PM
I agree with the natural hair thing. Natural hair transfers scent and pheromones more rapidly, and the scent is wonderful arm pit hair and treasure too, aswell as the bum bum hole lol.

Do you let your hair grow?

MistressRouge
09-30-2007, 3:18 PM
Sometimes yes, depending on My mood :)

Do you let your hair grow?

goddessworshipper
09-30-2007, 4:06 PM
Sometimes yes, depending on My mood :)

do you ever rub a slaves face in your hairy pits?

MistressRouge
10-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Fresh scent/sweat is the most powerful pheromone there is, beats any perfume or cologne I feel.

No I havent rubbed a slaves face in My pits, I have a weeks growth already so may do in session this week, before My grooming for the weekend lol.

do you ever rub a slaves face in your hairy pits?

goddessworshipper
10-01-2007, 4:40 AM
Fresh scent/sweat is the most powerful pheromone there is, beats any perfume or cologne I feel.

No I havent rubbed a slaves face in My pits, I have a weeks growth already so may do in session this week, before My grooming for the weekend lol.

oooh! Please do report back on that one:worship:

MistressRouge
10-01-2007, 11:38 AM
I will do :) :thumbsup:

oooh! Please do report back on that one:worship:

suffocated1
10-02-2007, 2:08 AM
I must confess my wife's bottom smelled absolutely delightful last night. I cooked in on gas mark 3 for three and a half hours (it's big) and ate it with some fava beans and a nice chianti. It was mouthwateringly delicious!

slave_tongue
10-02-2007, 4:51 AM
lol....after my last replyto the previous post....let me "weigh in" on this one too.
I love the smell of a woman's asshole. My previous Mistress used a powder on her ass and pussy that smelled and tasted like strawberries....Of course She had me apply it for her with a powderpuff.
Shaved or hairy makes no difference to me as I love ass and pussy anyway. This same Mistress also once had me push a chocolate up her ass then after it melted I was commanded to eat it all back out of her....lol....as if I needed a command in the first place....I think to this day that she just wanted me to wait until it melted. Patience IS a virtue :thumbsup:

slave_tongue
10-02-2007, 4:57 AM
There is also something to be said about licking a Woman's asshole until it is nice and slick then having her move up to my nose and sitting down pushing my nose deep into her ass while she grinds back and forth.

S I G H ! :)

ladies seat
10-02-2007, 8:56 AM
I like the smell very much indeed!

Spadog
10-02-2007, 12:13 PM
I absolutly love the smell of my wifes asshole. I love to lick and smell it when she comes home from work. The hotter, the sweatier the better. Yummy
The best is when she farts as I am licking or smelling it. She just giggles and says oops. God I love that woman.

shadowrdr
10-02-2007, 3:47 PM
Spadog,that does sound hot! i luv the smell of a woman's asshole.The more natural,the better. I want my nose glued to it and sniff for hours;i cant get enough of the scent,even if its not clean.

Spadog
10-03-2007, 7:22 AM
Shadowrdr, my thoughts exactly. I can not get enough. If I could somehow keep my nose in there all day, that would be heaven. I just hate purfumes and lotions, I need the incredible natural smell. I look at every ass, and think damn I would love to get a sniff of that.

pearl
10-10-2007, 2:00 AM
It's something worth dying for.............lol

PennStFan22
10-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I used to 69 with my ex-GF throughout high school and just loved sniffing her asshole. She is about 5'3, skinny, with a rather plump butt, italian. Her whole family from cousin to aunt all have huge butts that I just wish I could smell their assholes.

mmm...I now go to the same university as my ex...hopefully we can experience some more fun together.

HellsBitches.com
10-14-2007, 1:31 PM
Who doesnt love a nice female asshole smell?

|Avenger|
10-14-2007, 1:51 PM
and how many woman are turned on knowing that the guy they are facesitting loves to smell her asshole?i particularly love to smell a womans sweaty and dirty asshole...im wondering if others share this desire?

I love it tried it for the first time and got hooked on to it iam in to trample but
this one works wonders for me :)
she my girlfriend loves it specially when i lick her entire ass hole area i even fuck her with my tongue quite tiring need to have good tongue muscles hehe
she finishes on my face and i have to lick it off salty it is arousing!!!!:pbbbbblt::pbbbbblt::pbbbbblt::pbbbbbl t:

equidum
10-15-2007, 12:24 AM
I LOVE the smell of a woman asshole in any circumstances, with a preference for a natural" smell, I mean, not spoilt by the remains of some soap, or body lotion or whatever. Problem is that the initial generic odour of Her lovely asshole soon mixes with that of my saliva,and then, it's only a mix, but still wonderful ....!

My favourite ....: My wife never agreed to use me as Her FULL toilet. But She agrees to facesit me just after She's gone to the toilet. At the beginning She still wiped Herself before sitting back on my mouth... Nowadays, She doesn't any more and uses my tongue as Her "ecological" toilet paper ( Al Gore would love that !!!!) The blessed days when it happens, She takes Her breakfast in the dining-room as usual, but seated on a rim chair < The only comfortable way to make looooooooong face-sitting sessions, imo>. Of course, I don't share Her breakfast, as I am already under the rim chair.... As every morning, She needs to go to the toilet during breakfast ............ She comes back, cautiously sits back on my mouth while spreading Her lovely cheeks, and then, carelessly resumes Her breakfast while I begin my long-lasting, flavored and tasty cleaning duty underneath.....

Unfortunately, it is not every day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Equidum

Spadog
10-16-2007, 12:46 PM
equidum, you are a very lucky man. I would love to be able to serve my wife like that.
I have had the privlidge of drinking from her, but never being her toilet paper. She draws the line at that. She has no problem having me lick her sweaty and dirty (excpet from going to the bathroom) asshole, which I live for. Does she say anything before she sits down after going? I love the verbal part of it as well.

equidum
10-17-2007, 2:15 AM
equidum, you are a very lucky man. I would love to be able to serve my wife like that.
I have had the privlidge of drinking from her, but never being her toilet paper. She draws the line at that. She has no problem having me lick her sweaty and dirty (excpet from going to the bathroom) asshole, which I live for. Does she say anything before she sits down after going? I love the verbal part of it as well.

Actually, no, Se doesn't say much... Apart things like "clean well", or "do a good job", but, basically, She listens to the radio, focusses on eating Her breakfast, smokes Her first cigarette. In fact, I prefer it that way, it makes me even more feel like I wasn't a man, but an object, which She uses for Her selfish comfort. You don't speak to objects! .

If your wife lets you lick Her "dirty" asshole, i think it shouldn't be too difficult to convince Her that She can do it just after going to the bathroom as well! You will have to lick exactly the same thing, except that, after a few hours, it will be even less healthy for you. Once She agrees to let you do it just after the bathrom, I'm sure She will soon agree to wipe with less and less care, until She won't any more!

Try the ecological argument! Put a sticker on the wall of the bathroom which would say : Save the planet, ban toilet paper!

Spadog
10-17-2007, 6:07 AM
I know what you mean by just being an object. Though "do a good job" or "Clean it well" are way hot to hear. I think it is a big jump from licking her ass after she comes home from work, compared to licking it clean after she goes to the bathroom. She is pretty private when it comes to taking a shit.
She does sometimes fart while I am licking her. She giggles and gives a "oops". I may have to think of something to give it a try. I just love the idea of your wife just eating breakfast or having a smoke as you lay underneath her cleaning her ass. Doe she ever fart in your face? Does she ever do it when your not "cleaning" her?

equidum
10-18-2007, 6:11 AM
Farts happen, not enough though.... And, logically, not after loo .....

To come back to the target of this thread, i.e the smell of female asshole.... I'm sure the Ladies on this board will give me a hard time .... But I won't keep silent on this important matter .... ;-).

I believe that Female assholes have a strong smell, partly because they are not taken good care of : Most Ladies wipe their asses from FRONT TO BACK, in order not to smear feces into their delicate pussies. Unfortunately, this is the less efficient way to wipe a spoilt asshole, hence a larger amount of "remnants" are smeared all along the ass crack.

This being said, most men, i believe, still ADORE the smell of a Female asshole, no matter what it is made of, but, as most things regarding sex, it all happens in the brain! Not in the nose!

Equidum

love2learn
10-18-2007, 8:21 AM
I love th smell of a womens ass. Almost everyday I get the pleasure of sticking my nose in my girlfriends ass, and it never gets boring.. it just gets me hooked even more each time. She sits on my face daily... I also managed to get her to fart whilst doing it, and let me tell you it's amazing! The feeling of being dominated blows me away. I don't like the smell of farts in general... I just like them because there coming from her when she's sitting on my face, I get the feeling of being totally used for her pleasure and dominance.
I don't think there's anything weird about it at all though, I think it's pure animal instinct, and I know there's a massive amount of people who enjoy this too. I am so close to her that we try almost everything, and let me tell you... the more experimenting the better it gets. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, it's all good fun! :)

Erik
10-19-2007, 1:53 PM
Long time no see love2learn any chance of more pics?

underbutt
10-19-2007, 9:46 PM
I sort of agree with Equidum. Thats why rubbing my nose up and down my wifes crack is an excellant prelude to wegding my nose in her asshole. She hates it! and most of the time she will not let me do it. I have told her what it means to me but she just thinks I am sick. Get her drunk and I can sniff her ass for almost an hour.

I have yet to figure out what drives us to this....

Starscream
10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
not that much of a fan of the sniffing ass thing , Im more of a licker and the gf likes it, but I enjoy reguler porn to. Best way to get me in the right way is to grind the ass a bit and make me lick the ass. But hey thats me.

//Screamer

Enslaved
10-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Im glad to c that so many ppl share my fantasy,sadly until now for me its just a fantasy.. :blush:

celomenot
02-05-2009, 7:37 AM
yeah, ass dominant woman is hold to go to nice world and sweet dream to humble slave. especially beautiful woman like queen and know how to treat submissive male. so do am i....lot of dream...lot of fantasy, lot of to submit. any there to take me and use me for Your Sweet Ass? my life just waiting to worship....Who's there to make it is came true?

plyahtr2000
02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
I gotta be honest. last night my girlfriend sat on my face for the first time....and while I loved the experience I did not enjoy the smell of her asshole. it was weird. she is a very clean girl but it was after a long day. she herself didn't smell but when my nose was right in it....it didn't like it. but I didn't say a word because I still love ass on my face.

mistressweronika
02-08-2009, 5:39 AM
I think that there is not too much to smell in my asshole. My slave lick her quite clean :)

xresu70
04-14-2009, 7:12 PM
I love the smell especially when the woman has gotten nice and sweaty

face4wife2sit
04-17-2009, 9:46 PM
I think that there is not too much to smell in my asshole. My slave lick her quite clean :)

Yeah, that's the only disadvantage to having an asswipe slave! But the health benefits to his owner are more important than the pleasure he gets from smelling her ass. It is also better training for a slave to taste his owner's fecal waste than to just smell it.

jhart20
04-29-2009, 7:51 PM
I too love the smell of woman asshole's, especially when I'm horny and can't wait her ass.

Mr sniffles
04-30-2009, 3:52 AM
if shes naked then sometimes (reason explained below) but honestly i like it more when shes wearing panties or some kind of boy shorts, sweat pants, spandex something like that i guess what im trying to say is i prefer some kind of "filter" and i like it much better haha

I had a girl a couple months ago who i was messing around and we started to 69 so of course i buried my face in her ass took a nice whiff well to my surprise it smelled like she just took a shit and never wiped needless to say i almost threw up, i started gagging and told her to get off of me, i tried to play it smooth and asked her if she wanted to get in the shower with me but i think she new what was wrong lol....long story short she still gave me a blow job and a few days later i told her it wasnt going to work out. i just cant roll with a chick that smells like she just took a shit

just2look222
03-27-2010, 3:19 PM

I don't usually come in here but I think that I am going to have to start! you boys are nasty! I like nasty boys. lol

To tell you the truth, I have had one person in My life that I ever face sat and he licked My ass. I must say that the first time I was nervous for all of the reasons you mentioned on page one. But then, I realized that he really really liked it, and so did I that I felt more at ease and comfortable with it the next times.

I once sat on his face and thumbed through a magazine. It was fun and oh, the probing of the tongue blew My mind. I loved it. It is funny, once you have experience a man licking your asshole, I find Myself wanting more and more. This friend was staying at our house and I sometimes like to come into the room he is sleeping in and wake him up by sitting on his face. (bad thing is, he is a light sleeper! so I don't think anything suprises him!)

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

Sweetest Mistress Sara, You're sooo enchantingly beautiful and totally awesome, like an Angel!!! I'd love licking Your unshaven sweet lil asshole and creamy lil pussy, too!!! I'm very submissive and kissing, licking, rimming, probing and sucking, Your sweet lips, nipples, clit, pussy and asshole, as Your other Lovers are pleasuring You or You're pleasuring them, and helping You cum, again and again, would be sooo Heavenly!!! May I, Please??? Thanks and Lovingly Your's, John

ladies seat
03-28-2010, 2:24 AM
I like both shaven and unshaven and prefer mature women 40+

Patrician
03-29-2010, 1:53 PM
A woman's ass hole is her most intimate, delicious and beloved area. Her sex, while precious, will be experienced and enjoyed by many lovers through her life; but it is only the very privilleged acolyte who is permitted by a woman to smell or lick her anus.

I have loved the scent and taste of the female ass since young adulthood. My baptism was during the height of a May Ball. My beautiful date was drunk and horny, and happy. She insisted I go with her into a growth of bushes, in order to pay her the attention she wanted. I remember kissing her in the moonlight, and the sweetness of her hairspray and perfume. I kissed her soft throat, and I kissed the silk and floating gauze of her very short dress. I remember kissing her smooth thighs, and thinking how cold and fresh they were, like cream.

She warmed to my touch, and soon slid her pretty little g-string down her lovely slim legs. I remember kneeling in the dark and the dirt to kiss her inner thighs, her prickly bush and her warm sex. She liked that, but she felt naughty- I could tell- and pushed her pert bottom into my face. I remember the whiteness of her buttocks in the night light, and the taughtness of her skin against my lips. I remember the beautiful contrasts of her bottom; the coolness of her globes and the warmth of her crack; the smoothness of her buttocks and her softly haired, wrinkled anus; the sweet subtlety of the smell of her skin and the rich, sweaty musk in the depths of her ass.

She giggled sweetly as I pushed my tongue against her hot, tangy ass hole for the first time. As I began to lick her ass, caressing and rubbing her anus with my tongue, I felt that I had melted into her, and I was tasting everything she was.

I have never looked back. My heart races whenever I think of it.

FACEDANCE
03-29-2010, 8:04 PM
That is a wonderfully written experience!

submale
03-30-2010, 10:42 AM
i love the smell of a womans asshole under any and all circumstances...i especially love to wipe a womans asshole for her in place of toilet paper...exciting and incredibly hot

facecushion4u
04-01-2010, 8:06 PM

Always Above...

Mistress Sara

Hello again Ms. Sara....welcome back!!! I missed you and your delicious ass! My preference is shaved, but I'd lick it either way!! ;) :bananavic :bananajum:thumbsup2::pbbbbblt::carrotdan:worship: :clap::dance:

awara
10-08-2010, 3:05 AM
i entirely agree with opinion sniffer the ass hole should be clean but never extremely clean.I love the hot musky erotic smell emanating from in and around the anus.and moreover i prefer to smell and lick that delectable sweet anus when my woman is in doggy style.it brings out the true beauty and sexual indecency of a womans arse

door_step
10-08-2010, 3:24 AM
Haha, I started reading this thread and meanwhile thinking “how could I’ve been missing this interesting thread:think:
Specially when reading Mistress Sara’s input I became even more thrilled……..:pbbbbblt:

At that moment I saw the date and realized that it’s an old thread, explaining how I could have missed it.
But…… no matter how hold: it’s a very interesting topic and yesssss I love it and even more when the lady isn’t shaven and has “her natural bush”:thumbsup2::pbbbbblt:

Doorstep

facecushion34950
10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
There is nothing more arousing than spreading my wife's ass cheeks for the first time of the night, lowering my nose onto her asshole and breathing in deeply. It is sooo intoxicating. I smell and tongue my wifes round ass everynight. At first she was leary, now if she doesnt get it every night she is upset. She doesnt even bother cleaning her asshole anymore and if she needs to fart she just does so right in my mouth. She still says "excuse me" although i know its just a formality. LOL She really loves sitting on my face and having her asshole tongued while she is on the phone... i LOVE her!!

ntwotens
10-08-2010, 2:09 PM
Facecushion, I totally am so envious of you. To have a wife that wants you to lick her asshole and gets upset if you don't, Oh my... Also, You asked if we like it shaved or unshaved. My taste is that it be as fury as it can get. I love the feel of the moist pubic hairs around my mouth and nose. I dislike a shaved womans pussy. It is more natural to have it fury and wet... Thanks for asking and your input!

herfacechair
10-08-2010, 3:33 PM
I love the smell of a woman's ass right before she sits flat on top of my face. It's neat going from her perfume smell, to her ass small, to "lights out." :D

femcan fan
10-09-2010, 11:54 PM
All of my fantasies of being face sat always include the woman having a sweaty bum. I fantasise the women would be wearing a nice skirt or trousers that i can actually smell her sweaty bum through when she sits on my face.

I used to think it was just me but glad to know others enjoy it too.

Unfortunatetly the closest i have got is an ex girlfriend who let me sniff her crotch through her trousers , then her knickers just before pleasing her orally.
Never got her to sit on my face though :sadcry:

Rod2008
10-14-2010, 11:04 PM
I've noticed that tastes and sexual appetites change and mature as the person does over time. I can remember being 6 or 7 on the playground at school and hearing about someone wanting to "cornhole" a girl. I didn't know what that meant, but a friend finally explained it to me. I was immediately taken by the idea that you could actually fuck a girl in her asshole. I've been an anal sex freak ever since.

The smell of a woman's clean asshole is the most exotic, sensual, musky, exciting smell i can think of. It's fantastic. I used to just lick around the rim but now i just dive right IN! I put my tongue as far up her stinkhole as I can get it. I wish I had a much longer tongue. What worries me sometimes is ... will my tastes change even further over time until I become one of the shit-eaters I read about in this forum?? The idea completely disgusts me right now, but like I said, tastes mature and change.

One more thing: That discolored area around the anus, usually brownish, sometimes redder ... is there a name for that? Some women have it "bleached" I hear. I LOVE that area and the bigger it is the better. Anyone ever seen Latex Angel's asshole?? She has a HUGE area of discoloration around her anus. It is JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

milkmaker
10-25-2010, 7:25 AM
I love this- always have. For me, it veers away from what many here might attach to the experience. It's not so much about the smothering/domination/humiliation aspect as what her rear end actually smells like. I always fantasize about the scent of a girl's asshole, particularly if the girl is really pretty or cute. Knowing that even very hot girls more than likely have accumulated some ass stink down there over the course of the day (especially if she's been in a situation where it can amplify her odor such as bathroom activity or going to the gym, etc) is extremely erotic to me. I often wonder when I see a very pretty girl or a prim-and-proper type, who prides herself on keeping up her appearance, what her backside would smell like if I stuck my nose in there first thing in the morning before she's had a chance to shower.

My wife has a lovely, full rear end and at the end of the day, I can often get the hint of her ass odor if I catch her just under the right circumstances. Maybe I'm following just behind her up the stairs, or happen to be seated next to her when she gets up off the couch. Sometimes, we will get intimate and I'll get her bent over and tug down her pants and thong and I am greeted by that unmistakable smell that only a woman's shitter can produce. Occasionally it will be quite pronounced and I get a little thrill thinking that maybe she can smell it, too. She never says anything but I know that if I can smell it from arm's length that there's a good chance she can as well. And, if I get the opportunity to put my face back there to give her oral sex and she doesn't rebuff me because she's cautious since she took a dump at work sometime during the day, it guarantees that my eventual orgasm is going to be that much more intense.

I also fantasize about other men picking up on this when she's out and about. Did that waiter in the restaurant smell her bottom when she stepped out of the booth? Maybe a co-worker has smelled her well used office chair- accidentally or on purpose. How about that man in the store who wandered into the aisle just after she farted. What does he think, knowing he's breathing in something her backside just produced?

King Sniffer
11-23-2010, 2:59 AM
I love this- always have. For me, it veers away from what many here might attach to the experience. It's not so much about the smothering/domination/humiliation aspect as what her rear end actually smells like. I always fantasize about the scent of a girl's asshole, particularly if the girl is really pretty or cute. Knowing that even very hot girls more than likely have accumulated some ass stink down there over the course of the day (especially if she's been in a situation where it can amplify her odor such as bathroom activity or going to the gym, etc) is extremely erotic to me. I often wonder when I see a very pretty girl or a prim-and-proper type, who prides herself on keeping up her appearance, what her backside would smell like if I stuck my nose in there first thing in the morning before she's had a chance to shower.

My wife has a lovely, full rear end and at the end of the day, I can often get the hint of her ass odor if I catch her just under the right circumstances.
Maybe I'm following just behind her up the stairs, or happen to be seated next to her when she gets up off the couch. Sometimes, we will get intimate and I'll get her bent over and tug down her pants and thong and I am greeted by that unmistakable smell that only a woman's shitter can produce. Occasionally
it will be quite pronounced and I get a little thrill thinking that maybe she can smell it, too. She never says anything but I know that if I can smell it from arm's length that there's a good chance she can as well. And, if I get the opportunity to put my face back there to give her oral sex and she doesn't rebuff me because she's cautious since she took a dump at work sometime
during the day, it guarantees that my eventual orgasm is going to be that much more intense.

I also fantasize about other men picking up on this when she's out and about. Did that waiter in the restaurant smell her bottom when she stepped out of the booth? Maybe a co-worker has smelled her well used office chair- accidentally or on purpose. How about that man in the store who wandered into the aisle
just after she farted. What does he think, knowing he's breathing in something her backside just produced?

Milkmaker, I just love the thought too of a dressed up lady looking every part the sharp suited elegant figure & wondering if she ever knew just how gorgeous & powerful her arsehole smelled like. She would remain all day, blissfully unaware of just what an irresistible treat was being prepared between her legs just by her going about her daily business. If these girls knew just how much we craved their sweet sweet scent they would make a fortune !

I've now finally found a beautiful woman who allows me to enjoy her scent any which way I desire & duly goes full throttle at the gym to ramp up the aroma. She even treats me to a rub of her fingers in her ass after a toilet visit - they dry a bit & the scent remaining blows my head off & has me orgasm like a V2 rocket. Heaven !

awara
11-26-2010, 12:41 AM
i agree with you ROD. but the beauty smell and taste of a mature anus are un paralelled

awara
11-26-2010, 1:03 AM
i agree with you entirely sub male. thats exactly how i think!!!

solesmear
11-26-2010, 9:34 PM
I love the many smells of a woman and that is but one.:hornydevil:

Slicky
11-29-2010, 5:04 AM
Sweet sweet smell, but I do like both Pussy and ass smell as they compliment each other, but nothing beats kissing and licking her ass.

awara
11-30-2010, 9:51 PM
the ass and the delectable female anus! that beauty! is meant to be adored kissed licked and its fragrance inhaled (not the foul smell of fart as milkmaker would like to smell,)but the hot erotic musky mind blowing aroma of the ass and asshole.

ntwotens
12-01-2010, 6:02 AM
What I would like to know is; how do women feel about facesitting? I mean, do they really like it or are they just doing it because we men like it so much? I love the female ass. It is so darn sexy.

Are women really into it? Or, is it just to appease us?
What is their preference? Having their pussy licked or the anus?
Do they get bothered by wiskers on our faces or do they want clean shaven?
Do mustache's or beards bother them?
What smells do they like?
Do they prefer to sit and be licked to their orgasms or lie on their backs?
What drives them to enjoy sitting on our faces?

Just curious as I have read all the posts asking us men what we prefer. How about the ladies?

Patrician
12-01-2010, 11:39 AM
I can genuinely say that my girlfriend loves it. I always make sure the lights are low and some of her music is playing, and I always give her a glass of Champagne of nice wine to sip whilst she is sitting on my face. I think that keeps her in the mood, and stops her feeling bored or lonely or awkward.

She doesn't usually come on my face though, as she finds the position too awkward. We usually have vanilla sex after I have been under her ass for a good long while!

Chronic Urge
12-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Me!!! It is very sexy. As long as its relatively clean....facesitting is alot better!

iliketomatoes
12-17-2010, 4:23 PM
I love being trapped in there and sniffing wether their pussy or asshole..I think it is awsome...

awara
02-17-2011, 1:04 AM
I agree with you opinion sniffer. smelling a female ass hole is better than sex itself!!!!

jjohn
02-21-2011, 1:25 PM
hey watch this short but i think you find very interesting video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LcjUpa24qg&feature=related