PDA

View Full Version : BBW facesitting.com

Canadian Mike
08-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Seems of late there has been considerable topic regarding big ladies who facesit, full weight facesitting and loosing conciousness under a lovely bottom. I honestly don't usually comment on facesitting sites, but BBW facesitting.com is worth a mention. They have loads and loads of vid clips of large ladies deeply smothering faces and seem to update on a regular basis.

Here comes the reason why I am mentioning their site. This week they updated a vid clip with a hot BBW called Kitty. God she has to be a BBW facesitters dream. In this latest clip I swear that she nearly suffocates her seat. If not, then he deserves an oscor for acting. You see him gradually start to panic under her confident large bottom, then thrash beneath her, then finally weaken and pusle. All the while Kitty remains completely composed and fully seated as if she really doesn't care...truly the best clip I have ever seen.

Last comment to all BBW fans, this is a site woth joining.

CM

omen
08-10-2004, 3:24 PM
Been there, done that! Got the vids and pics.

The only thing I didn't care for much were a) the quality of pics in the main gallery and b) the very irregular updates. Minor considerations, but not a huge incentive to remain a member. My membership expired months ago.

PS - if you have Windows Movie Maker or better, you can stitch together the short clips to make your own feature length movie!

PEARLTONE
08-10-2004, 5:20 PM
me too not too many updates during the time i was with them

Faceseat
08-10-2004, 8:02 PM
I would love to see a pic or a clip of 3 BBW sitting on a poor helpless slave with full weight ( at the same time ).:eek:

fman4611
08-10-2004, 11:01 PM
I been there a couple of times too, and they used to be exciting -with also some great F/F action -big girls on smaller ones, real exciting for me.. But the last time all this was gone and nothing new.. also, like others say, seldom updates.. I was dissapointed -sad though, as they seem to be doing so well at first with something for everyone.....

Canadian Mike
08-11-2004, 4:10 AM
Mmm, I am sure everyone here has their own idea of what is to be perceived as a perfect facesit, or in this case facesitting site. In my case, I have found BBW facesitting to be exciting, each clip that I have downloaded is at least 4mpg long and is clear on my old pc. I truly love big women dominanting with their bums wheather it beon a man or woman.

CM

shane
08-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Canadian Mike,
Glad to hear you are enjoying the site. We did get off track for a little while and did not have regular updates. We now update every Friday or Saturday. Once in a while if we don't update for a week we put double the content the follwing week to make up for the missed week.

As for our photos all of our new photos are shot hi-resolution. We put some samples up on our site, check em' out.

Kim just got through facesitting me a little while ago. Thought my fucking face and jaw were going to break. Tough sometimes being a seat cushion to a BBW.

Would any of you like to chat with Kim herself? If anyone wants to chat with her I'll let her know.
:D

Canadian Mike
08-11-2004, 5:00 PM
Hey Shane

As far as I am concerned a broken jaw is worth it to be under a lady like Kim or Kitty. BBW ladies are wonderful to be under. I've been facesat by all types and found that a larger lady feels like you are not only being facesat by her, but like she is consuming your whole face.

have you ever gone unconcious under there?

Well gotta go.

CM

shane
08-11-2004, 5:12 PM
I have never gone unconscience but have definitley gotten very light headed and tingly. If you have ever been pushed that far you know the feeling. I have had my face sat on by other women and I have got to tell you no bullshit. Between her weight and the size of her ass if Kim doesn't want you to have air you ain't gettin' it!

Kim

nathan
08-11-2004, 5:19 PM
Originally posted by shane
Would any of you like to chat with Kim herself? If anyone wants to chat with her I'll let her know.
:D

Yes please! :D heh heh
Like on here?..or MSN or something like that?

smotherboxfan
08-11-2004, 5:36 PM
I just wanna say I have jerked off so many times lookin' at those giant ass'. I dont know the names of the girls, but two of them, one a new girl, I think Kitty, and the other, I believe named Kim. Well, I would eat her,well both of them, .....I would eat their shit. Or at least be under them while they took massive dumps on my face. I know this may sound sick,but I love it.........I never have seen any BBW's shitting on guys , like other Femdom scat sites show. Any of these around?.......

smotherboxfan
08-12-2004, 12:42 PM
bump

Faceseat
08-12-2004, 2:28 PM
The being under until a BBW breaks your jaw I can agree with.
The being under while a BBW or ony other woman takes a dump on your face is just plain gross.:barf:

Canadian Mike
08-12-2004, 3:02 PM
Hey Shane

Who is under that latest clip with Kitty? he looked like he was truly lost beneath her. His desperate struggles were really convincing. Lastly, will there be any more of this particular clip?

CM

shane
08-12-2004, 6:34 PM
Hey CM, his name is Floor, he is big into the trampling scene but does facesitting as well. Amazon Kitty really was pushing him, there most definitley was no faking there. I was actually getting nervous that she was pushing him to far. There is more of that footage but it will be going into our next DVD. Amazon Kitty is great to shoot with and she is great at smothering and pushing her seat. We will definitley have her back and get a small guy under her and try to get a small female under as well to smother.

Faceseat
08-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Hey Shane, any chance of having 2 BBW'S on a small guys head at once...fulll weight (of course)??????

shane
08-13-2004, 5:04 AM
Faceseat, the next time Amazon Kitty comes back out (or any other bbw facesitter we get in the meantime) Kim is going to team up with her for some double squashing. There is a seat that comes out to get smothered every so often from New York and he is pretty thin and can take a pounding. Next time he comes out and I have the 2 bbw's he will get buried.

he is coming out this wednesday I believe and Kim is really look forward to pushing him to the max. This dude must have a built in snorkel or something.

Shane

shane
08-13-2004, 5:14 AM
Hey this pic is here is not a high res pic, just a capture of our latest video set so i could show you. This is the one that I posted about the other day when I thought my fucking jaw was going to break. The material of the suit she had was very unforgiving. I love this suit on her, it makes her ass look so big and round.

http://www.bbwfacesitting.com/fsboard/bbwfacesitting.jpg

Shane

mrselfdestruct
08-15-2004, 2:26 PM
jesus shane, you must have an iron jaw!!! you lucky person!!

zed1014
08-15-2004, 3:29 PM
Crikey, she's just amazing, you really are a very lucky chap!

I know what you mean about the clothing - a tight piece of underware can make her lovely soft flesh into an unyielding source of pressure. And the worst of it is, she doesn't feel a thing!

All the best
:)

motuman
08-15-2004, 7:57 PM
Hi Shane,

Great work at bbwfacesitting.com! A quick question here .......... any plans on having black BBWs on your site?

Thanks, Motuman

Faceseat
08-16-2004, 4:21 AM
GREAT pic Shane! Thanks !
Do you think your nose would have snapped if she were sitting 3 inches farther back ? She looks pretty heavy......I cant wait to see the new stuff with the 2 BBWS on that skinny guys face at once !
:)

shane
08-16-2004, 7:01 AM
Motuman,

Thanks for the compliments on the site, we have a blast doing it. Kim and I love facesitting on and off camera. It's fun to be driving and horsing around and have her say something like "wait till we get home Im' gonna bury you!" Always gets me hard. We have been together quite a few years and it still does it for me.

To your question. We would love to get a big shapely black bbw to destroy a face but to be honest we haven't really had any luck in finding one. We get emails and such but 99% of them are out in east bum fuck some where. The ones that we did talk to flaked or didn't quite sound like they knew the concept of the site. That is something that we won't settle for, that have to be able to sit full weight and completely squash a face.

When a chic sits for 2 seconds then says "now what" doesn't cut it. We love real fullweight facesitting and if they don't understand that concept then we don't bring them in.

shane
08-16-2004, 7:10 AM
Faceseat,

I don't know if my nose would snap but it sures hurts like hell. Jeans is the worst then the spandex like in the photo. When we filmed BBWFacesitting Volume 02 a few years ago for the first 20 minutes Kim wore jeans and by the end of the video my lower chin was all bloodied.

The thing about Kim is she is heavy, has a huge ass, and then when you combine the 2 you are fucked. When she sits on me I really can't get out from under her unless she lets me up. I am a decent size guy and if she doesn't want me up there is just no way. She wants to restrain me but to be honest I am quite nervous about it (not that I have a choice) because when she sits her ass is like a big pillow, no chance of sir whatsoever. At least with a skinny chic you can squirm a little and get a few snuffles.

Kidd
08-17-2004, 7:55 AM
Shane,

Forgive me if this is an intrusive question for a forum, but do these dudes pay to get squashed by the BBW's or do the chicks get paid for doing videos?

I'm not too far from CT and have never had a session b4.

Kidd

shane
08-17-2004, 8:20 AM
Kidd,
Not an intrusive question at all. The guys in the videos do not pay, they are just guys who enjoy being flattened and have fun doing it like us. If someone wants to be in a video we talk to them and if they seem like they could handle it we go from there.

It's Kim's and my site, any other females that would to be on it of course we pay them for their time. I would venture to guess that just about every female on the web charges a fee for her time unless she is the site owner of course, but then again that's just my guess.

Kim and I were into facesitting way before we started the site.
We have a blast doing it because it is a reflection of our personal lives like some of the ther couples out there.

When we bring in another female she has to really know how to smother and dominate or it's just not fun to shoot so we are selective about any other females that join in on the fun.

Hope that answered your question!

shane

shaft081
08-17-2004, 2:12 PM
Shane I'm a member of the site and I gotta say it is awesome. I've been squashed by most of the known BBW facesitters on the net, and would love the opportunity. What can I do to make it happen?

shane
08-17-2004, 2:43 PM
Shoot me an email. shane@bbwentertainment.com

Faceseat
08-18-2004, 3:38 PM
Shane, thanks for the replies. I look FORWARD to seeing the clips or pics with KIM and another BBW "completly squashing" a persons face. The site rocks and you are a pro. Thank you.:D