PDA

View Full Version : Drawings

Lokis
08-16-2004, 8:08 AM
Super girls !!!:cool: :rolleyes: :)
www.femdomart.ru (http://www.femdomart.ru)

http://www.femdomart.ru/vernissage/1/images/2_jpg.jpg

http://www.femdomart.ru/vernissage/1/images/3_jpg.jpg

bbq
08-16-2004, 9:35 AM
Talk about BBW's :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dutch
08-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Those ones would also look good in a picture frame on a wall....very nice!

mal X
08-16-2004, 12:58 PM
the malcolm gallery (mine) needs updating one day..if you would be so kind.....that lot of mine is very old stock indeed. its from about 4 years ago...more some of it

Kyle_Narshadaa
08-16-2004, 1:12 PM
Originally posted by mal X
the malcolm gallery (mine) needs updating one day..if you would be so kind.....that lot of mine is very old stock indeed. its from about 4 years ago...more some of it

i remember the hey days where these pics used to grace yahoo clubs and then there were namios.
But its great to have people like Malcolm and Flatt on the web.
The styles are kinda different but its still erotic per se.

Great havin you onboard Malcolm :cool:

mal X
08-16-2004, 3:41 PM
yes those were the days but sadly gone now..back then it was electric..

this magic was all ended by P.C and the fear that the illustrations were no longer `safe` to upload....so hence the thrill and excitement left to be replaced with a more acceptable type of illustration, toned down, this for me has killed the fetish.

this change was across the board...so i tamed down Magic Woodlands but also my adult over 18s illustrations too, basically i became worried/scared because yahoo started deleting so many clubs/ people stopped posting in...this also effected Flatts too..

we thought members hated the content due to no postings so we decided to clean up our acts and now we're popular again.

but nothing like we were, as i said to Pierre the other day the web is 30 years too late...adult is now in recession and nowhere near as good as it was in the 60s/70s..its not about the sheer bulk we have now, its the content/variation that's changed.

YES BIG BROTHER IS DEFINITELY WATCHING YOU:eek: :eek: :eek: :2guns: :machine: :2guns:

smotherman
08-16-2004, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by dutch
Those ones would also look good in a picture frame on a wall....very nice!

I agree with dutch!

Nice Drawings lokis,Thanks for posting them!

Lokis
08-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by mal X
With the great pleasure I shall publish your new drawings.
Send me them please on a mail subspb@yandex.ru
At you it is a lot of admirers in Russia, it will be interesting to them to learn about you and your creativity. If to you it is simple, tell, please it is a little about itself, I shall publish these given and your new figures at myself on a site.

mal X
08-17-2004, 6:48 AM
ok my friend thanks....

i'll have to send email via yahoo, i'll send you email today and we'll talk.

regards Mal