PDA

View Full Version : AmazonAmanda facesitting

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

AmazonAmanda
04-27-2006, 5:28 PM
Hello Everyone,

Just saying an "official" hello and share with you a couple pics from my site. www.AmazonAmanda.com

Enjoy! I know I did ;-)

Amanda

mulderboy
04-27-2006, 8:51 PM
Wow...how tall are you, and hall tall are your lucky slaves? You really look Amazonian in your pictures.

AmazonAmanda
04-27-2006, 9:36 PM
Hello mulder,

I'm 6'3 barefoot (6'9 in heels) and 380lbs.

Those in the posted pics are Brandie at 5' and 107 lbs, and a guy from Tokyo who I believe was around 5'5 or so.

Amanda

raju
04-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Hi,
Is there any DOMINANT GALS in and around SOUTH INDIA(or in INDIA).If so please provide contact details.

Jerre
04-27-2006, 11:23 PM
I so much want to be the guy in these pictures :(
:worship:

HCFudge
04-28-2006, 2:20 AM
Hey Amanda,

Ive never yet seen a pic or clip of you facesitting in the nude like your friend Ms Nicole does. I bet it must be an out of this world experience to have you sit bare-bottomed on one's face, neck, chest and stomach.

hamerlick
04-28-2006, 4:25 AM
Thank's for the pic's Amanda. You are an amazing woman and I get very excited evry time I see you.

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 7:36 AM
Hello Jerre...

Well now..that can be arranged ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 7:48 AM
Hey Amanda,

Ive never yet seen a pic or clip of you facesitting in the nude like your friend Ms Nicole does. I bet it must be an out of this world experience to have you sit bare-bottomed on one's face, neck, chest and stomach.

Hello HC,

No, I don't have any nude pics or clips of me facesitting as of yet.

Though it is quite the experience when I do sit bare (for both parties), I love the feeling of totally engulfing them, and feeling that complete smother. Hmm..I may work on those pics.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 7:58 AM
you're more then welcome for the pics Hamerlick. It was my pleasure. I thought it was a nice way to say "Hello" to everyone.

If you have a request for any other pics...just let me know, I'll see what I can do in posting some.

Amanda

Jerre
04-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Hello Jerre...

Well now..that can be arranged ;-)

Amanda
Unfortunatly I live on the other side of the ocean

al-uk
04-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi Amanda,
Great pics.. thanks alot... we were pleased to see you on a UK TV program a few months ago.. it was mainly about girls crushing things.. but there was a clip of you bouncing up and down on a guy's head. I believe you visit the UK now and again.. if so I'm sure you would find some willing seats over here!

Here is discussion it caused on the board back in October 2005...+ I just bumped it up...

http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44584

Anyway its really great to have you joining us...

CT face smother lover
04-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Hello HC,

Though it is quite the experience when I do sit bare (for both parties), I love the feeling of totally engulfing them, and feeling that complete smother. Hmm..I may work on those pics.

Amanda

I'll volunteer to let you experiment on me ;)

aslik
04-28-2006, 3:38 PM
Gosh 'n' darn, you're a beautiful woman... Who's the lucky lady under you in two of those pictures? How big is she?!

And also...

SMOTHER ME TOO!

T_T

bigbill
04-28-2006, 8:34 PM
i would give anything to be your personal seat slave if jsut for one day, to be tied up and sat on with out mercy , smothering under you, i have alwasy dreamed of you.. plus im always sending pics of my friends so here is one of me

HCFudge
04-28-2006, 8:36 PM
Hey Amanda,

Here's one of my favourites pics of you in action. You look too sexy and shapely in this pic.

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi Amanda,
Great pics.. thanks alot... we were pleased to see you on a UK TV program a few months ago.. it was mainly about girls crushing things.. but there was a clip of you bouncing up and down on a guy's head. I believe you visit the UK now and again.. if so I'm sure you would find some willing seats over here!

Here is discussion it caused on the board back in October 2005...+ I just bumped it up...

http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44584

Anyway its really great to have you joining us...

Hello Al,

lol..I'm glad you were able to catch that program. It was very interesting reading the posts regarding it. (thank you for posting the link by the way) Though I must tell you, from being on the other side of the camera....it was a lot different then the final version. They filmed almost a 2 hr session with me (where I Was facesitting, smothering, trampling, lifting doing just about everything I do) but only used that blurp.
All in all, I'd say they had about 5 or more hours of video. But with the change of directors...so changes the final cut

Yes, I do visit Europe. I was just there in Jan. actually. I do have plans on returning next year I believe..

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Now CT...we may have to talk about this..lol

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 10:50 PM
awwww...why Thank you aslik ;-) Thelady in those two pics, would be Brandie May. She is 5' and 107 lbs. That was her First time ever being under me. Let's see, facesitting (and yes, full weight even) smothering her, sitting on her, riding her pony style ......pretty much everything a woman loves to do we did that day.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
04-28-2006, 10:53 PM
i would give anything to be your personal seat slave if jsut for one day, to be tied up and sat on with out mercy , smothering under you, i have alwasy dreamed of you.. plus im always sending pics of my friends so here is one of me

Soooo big, you're willing to give Anything to be My personal seat?? O;-) Very nice indeed. Though, I must warn..be careful what you're asking. Depending upon where you're located, that just might become a reality.

btw..Nice pic.

Amanda

condemnedmale
04-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Great to see you made it here Amanda......what took you so long?...lol.
Paul.

sittingpillow
04-29-2006, 3:18 AM
Great pics Amanda , thanks . If you ever come to the UK I would be honured to let you use my face as your seat.

CT face smother lover
04-29-2006, 5:01 AM
Now CT...we may have to talk about this..lol

Amanda

I would love to see if a point could be reached where I've had enough but you haven't and won't let me go until you did. But I would love to have my face surrounded by your beautiful/sexy naked bottom.

al-uk
04-29-2006, 8:30 AM
Hello Al,

They filmed almost a 2 hr session with me (where I Was facesitting, smothering, trampling, lifting doing just about everything I do) but only used that blurp.
All in all, I'd say they had about 5 or more hours of video. But with the change of directors...so changes the final cut

Amanda

Hi Amanda,
Typical media ---I wonder if we can get hold of the directors cut!

Anyway look forward to being your seat sometime

Cheers Al

jaysilentbob420
04-29-2006, 9:31 AM
Welcome Amanda. I've been a fan of yours for awhile. You are so incredibly beautiful. I agree with one of the other posters. I'd do anything to have you sit on me. Enjoy the forums!

jim2004291277
04-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Wow, first Mistress Taylor and now Amazon Amanda - we are being spoilt!!!

Great to have you here with us!:worship: :worship:

John
04-29-2006, 1:28 PM
Jim, you need to change your email address to something valid...every time you post we get bounced mail from you...

<hulksmash@XXXXXXXX.com>:
212.74.112.78 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Mailbox is inactive
Giving up on 212.74.112.78.

volupfan
04-29-2006, 2:38 PM
Let me officially thank you for posting those great pics Amanda. I've been Amazed by the shots of you for some time now and if we get to pick our favorites I would say its that cute little wiggle thing you do when sitting on one of those lucky guys. Drives me crazy every time!!!

Please post more SOON.

volupfan

jim2004291277
04-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Jim, you need to change your email address to something valid...every time you post we get bounced mail from you...

<hulksmash@XXXXXXXX.com>:
212.74.112.78 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Mailbox is inactive
Giving up on 212.74.112.78.

Okeydoke John I'll sort that out asap

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 8:53 AM
Hello HC,

hmmm..so you like that pic huh ;-) I'll post a couple of MY favorite facesitting pics I've done that are from my site. But also, some that are from my own personal collection..lol I think you'll enjoy those.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 8:56 AM
Great to see you made it here Amanda......what took you so long?...lol.
Paul.

lol..Paul, that is a Really Good question. :-) Hmmmm..I was to busy facesitting? lol

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 8:57 AM
Great pics Amanda , thanks . If you ever come to the UK I would be honured to let you use my face as your seat.

Hello Sitting,

Actually, I travel there often. I was just there in Jan., and may return before the new year.

Amanda

pedpuppy
05-01-2006, 9:03 AM
Dear Amanda

Thank You for the pics ! You are the best .... watching You facesit someone is sooooooooooooo HOTTTTTTT !!!!!! But then again You are Hot so how could watching You squish someone be anything else hehehehe.

Your pics are the best ! Hopefully one day you will come to NJ/PA and i will get a chance to experience it first hand .. or is that cheeck :P hehehehe

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:05 AM
Hello CT,

Soooo..you want to see if a point could be reached where you've had enough yet I'm not ready to get up? lol..that's Almost Everytime I facesit! But still..that could be arranged. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:10 AM
Hey Al,

As far as a "directors" cut would be ....lol That would really be interesting. I know from the session they filmed of me. To the session of Bunny Glamazon. Throw in Detri...that's well over 8 hrs of video footage alone.

lol..what's funny though (at least I find it to be) is the "idea" projected in the beginning is not what the final outcome was of. All in all though..it was still quite the experience...and a whole lot of fun. For me at least. lol

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:11 AM
Welcome Amanda. I've been a fan of yours for awhile. You are so incredibly beautiful. I agree with one of the other posters. I'd do anything to have you sit on me. Enjoy the forums!

Well Thank you jay, I appreciate that. You're welcome under me anytime ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:19 AM
Wow, first Mistress Taylor and now Amazon Amanda - we are being spoilt!!!

Great to have you here with us!:worship: :worship:

lol..Well thank you jim :-) it's great to be here.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:22 AM
Let me officially thank you for posting those great pics Amanda. I've been Amazed by the shots of you for some time now and if we get to pick our favorites I would say its that cute little wiggle thing you do when sitting on one of those lucky guys. Drives me crazy every time!!!

Please post more SOON.

volupfan

Well, you are more then welcome volupfan :-) I'm glad you're enjoying them. lol..And, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys the "wiggle".

As for posting pics...any requests?

Amanda

Jerre
05-01-2006, 9:31 AM
Satin satin satin satin ! :D
(and me under it ;))

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:40 AM
HEYyyyyyyy pedpuppy..Thanks for the compliments!

as far as being out in the NJ/PA way....I'm actually working on my travel schedule now as a matter of fact. So I'll let you know. I hope you're ready for this...er I mean..Me ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 9:41 AM
Satin satin satin satin ! :D
(and me under it ;))

lol..satin panties..Done. ;-)

you under me...hmmm..that might take a little more effort. lol

Amanda

pedpuppy
05-01-2006, 10:12 AM
HEYyyyyyyy pedpuppy..Thanks for the compliments!

as far as being out in the NJ/PA way....I'm actually working on my travel schedule now as a matter of fact. So I'll let you know. I hope you're ready for this...er I mean..Me ;-)

Amanda

Can one ever be ready for someone as amazing and powerful as You .. never. But ill do my best :D Cant wait to see your schedule when NJ/PA is on it ! yeaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bently
05-01-2006, 10:26 AM
wow Amanda, it's soo cool to have you join us here. you are absolutely awesome, i dont just mean your amazing body an' all, but i think you are also incredibly pretty with one hell of a smile! if you ever come to England, i would love to star in your films. i'm about 5'6'' & 126lbs.

Bently
05-01-2006, 10:27 AM
one more thing... are you planning on doing anymore shoots with a small female? THAT is the dogs... you know what!!

Ride_myFace
05-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi Amanda, where are you, and do you do sessions?

Mantis
05-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Hello Miss Amazon Amanda, I just wanted to let you know, that amung your many many fans, you have one down in good old El Paso, so if you are ever in the area (I'm sure you get this offer a lot, but yeah) if you are in the area and need a slave, I'm here for you. I'm a big fan of your work, I was introduced to your work when I joined the www.bbwfacesitting.com site, I hadn't seen any of your stuff up until then and then I was hooked. So may you have many more successful years dominating smaller people than yourself, and it would make me happy to have the possibility to be one of them.

CT face smother lover
05-01-2006, 1:02 PM
Hello CT,

Soooo..you want to see if a point could be reached where you've had enough yet I'm not ready to get up? lol..that's Almost Everytime I facesit! But still..that could be arranged. ;-)

Amanda

I want to see if you can totally break me.

caljag
05-01-2006, 1:10 PM
AmazonAmanda I know beggers can`t be choosey but would you have any Trample pics?? Please

jim2004291277
05-01-2006, 1:39 PM
Jim...

If you change your email address, MDFF will need to re-validate your registration.....so....

...Enter your new email address into your UserCP (edit email address), and save the change...then...

...email me, and I'll have you re-validated. It'll be faster that way...

Hey DU

I just noticed this message, sorry about that! Just to say that everything seems to be sorted, I got a confirmation e-mail with a link to click on etc and I'm up and running!

Thanks anyway mate

Jim

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 5:17 PM
Can one ever be ready for someone as amazing and powerful as You .. never. But ill do my best :D Cant wait to see your schedule when NJ/PA is on it ! yeaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HHMmmm...Really good question ped. Many claim they are...and many fail. lol..But, it's the trying that's the fun part. ;-)

I should have my travel dates up shortly. I'll let you know.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 5:24 PM
wow Amanda, it's soo cool to have you join us here. you are absolutely awesome, i dont just mean your amazing body an' all, but i think you are also incredibly pretty with one hell of a smile! if you ever come to England, i would love to star in your films. i'm about 5'6'' & 126lbs.

Well hello Bently,

Thank you for the compliments ;-) Those alone will get you an extra wiggle or two..lol As for videos..hmm..I'll keep you in mind upon my return to England.

At 5'6 and 126 lbs..that's a Very nice size indeed. ;-) However, there won't be much of you showing from under me...but quite the image~experience it will be.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 5:30 PM
one more thing... are you planning on doing anymore shoots with a small female? THAT is the dogs... you know what!!

yes actually, there are several more videos/shoots planned with some smaller ladies. Brandie May of course. Those clips are now available.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 5:36 PM
Hi Amanda, where are you, and do you do sessions?

Hello Ride,

Well, I'm one of those few people who actually still live in Idaho ;-)

but yes, I do offer sessions. I travel quite regularly actually to do so.

On the horizon is Houston, Tampa, Philly, NYC, and D.C.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 5:59 PM
Hello Miss Amazon Amanda, I just wanted to let you know, that amung your many many fans, you have one down in good old El Paso, so if you are ever in the area (I'm sure you get this offer a lot, but yeah) if you are in the area and need a slave, I'm here for you. I'm a big fan of your work, I was introduced to your work when I joined the www.bbwfacesitting.com site, I hadn't seen any of your stuff up until then and then I was hooked. So may you have many more successful years dominating smaller people than yourself, and it would make me happy to have the possibility to be one of them.

Hello Mantis,

Actually, I'm in Houston regularly. ;-) Not sure exactly how close they are..but hey.

Yes, I've worked with Shane and Kim from www.bbwfacesitting.com Great People! I'm actually looking forward to possibly working with them again in the near future. Though..the poor guy in that video...lol..yeah. He really didn't know what he was in for.

Thank you for the well wishes..and who knows..you just Might be one of them ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 6:03 PM
I want to see if you can totally break me.

Hmmmm...Reeeeaaallllyyy? This can ben arranged shortly.

Amanda

CT face smother lover
05-01-2006, 6:08 PM
Hmmmm...Reeeeaaallllyyy? This can ben arranged shortly.

Amanda

I would love that. Problem is though I see you are in Idaho.

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 6:08 PM
AmazonAmanda I know beggers can`t be choosey but would you have any Trample pics?? Please

No begging needed. I do have trample pics actually. However, being that this is the facesitting forum...hmm..not sure about posting them here. Let me see what I can do. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 6:10 PM
I would love that. Problem is though I see you are in Idaho.

CT...yes, I'm in Idaho the moment. However, the next line..is that I Travel.. ;-)

I should know shortly when I may be in your neck of the woods..and will let you know.

Amanda

aslik
05-01-2006, 6:11 PM
Just had to say that the Takes on Tokyo clip on clips4sale featuring the Japanese lady in the red was phenomenal.

SECKSEH!

CT face smother lover
05-01-2006, 6:34 PM
CT...yes, I'm in Idaho the moment. However, the next line..is that I Travel.. ;-)

I should know shortly when I may be in your neck of the woods..and will let you know.

Amanda

Please do. In July though I will be moving to south Florida.

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 6:55 PM
Well, I promised more of My favorite facesitting pics..and here are a couple.

(okay, and I threw in a couple of the trampling pics for ya) ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 7:03 PM
Well thank you aslik :-)

I Love filming in Tokyo. lol..some of the reactions from the models they bring in, are just Priceless. I have to try and control myself not to just laugh. I think half are just going to pass out...and several (including her) could only say "you are the Biggest and tallest woman we have Ever seen" as I proceed to sit on them, squash them...yeah...just the usual ;-)

But thank you for the comps! :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-01-2006, 7:06 PM
South Florida hmmm? well, Orlando and now Tampa are my stopping points there.

Amanda

CT face smother lover
05-01-2006, 7:12 PM
South Florida hmmm? well, Orlando and now Tampa are my stopping points there.

Amanda

Orlando would be about 1 3/4 hours away, not bad. I would love to feel your incredible ass smothering my face and I try to scream for help or mercy but there is none.

Also, loved those last pics :) That first one especially, wish that was me.

Mantis
05-01-2006, 7:31 PM
Hello Mantis,

Actually, I'm in Houston regularly. ;-) Not sure exactly how close they are..but hey.

Well, sadly, Houston is a long drive from where I am, I'm at the very point on the west of Texas, it's about an 8 or so hour drive to houston if I speed the whole way. But yeah, I'd still head out there if you said you'd be there :worship:

Jerre
05-01-2006, 11:35 PM
OMG ! Please, pleeeaaaaase post more of you facesitting wearing the outfit in the second pic *begs on his knees* :worship: (yes, I noticed that's satin :D)
Do you allow Your slave to lick Your ass and pussy ?

colonist
05-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks a ton for the great pics. I admire you a lot and have bought many of your clips from clips4sale site. They are awesome.

I was wondering if you have clips where you sit on a female's stomach and chest full weight on the floor ?. I have recently bought couple of clips from your latest video where you sit on a female on a sofa. That was kool.

Also any chances of trampling a female ( i must admit it may be very difficult to find a volunteer who would allow you to stand on her).

catmantom
05-03-2006, 2:59 AM
just wanted to say u are the most amazing woman i have ever seen and it would be my greatest pleasure to be under u some day, and i'm so sorry i live so far away, kiss and hope to see more pics of u, they are tooooo hot

abdort
05-03-2006, 3:35 AM
I am so glad to see a woman of your stature here on the board (finally)

I have to ask you this Amanda:

What do YOU feel like, like to be your size and facesit someone? Do you feel a powerful feeling? Do you feel like you are going to squash there face in to a pancake? Mmmmm...I'd volunteer for that one....

Just curious :matey:

volupfan
05-03-2006, 8:54 AM
Well, you are more then welcome volupfan :-) I'm glad you're enjoying them. lol..And, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys the "wiggle".

Amanda
Thanks for the reply Amanda. I don't know that I have a fave pic or set but I have seen a clip of you bouncing on that guy in the bbwfacesitting video that has been discussed here - that was AWESOME! I guess if not that then maybe some human furniture shots or some under skirt type shots. You know, so that something you are wearing is covering their very lucky heads/faces!!!

volupfan

PS - Idaho really? gonna make it tough to meet up with you ... lol

jaysilentbob420
05-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Hello Ride,

Well, I'm one of those few people who actually still live in Idaho ;-)

but yes, I do offer sessions. I travel quite regularly actually to do so.

On the horizon is Houston, Tampa, Philly, NYC, and D.C.

Amanda

NYC!! :bananadan Thats only a short train ride away from me. I cant wait to be under that wonderful ass. You are a Goddess Amanda.

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 8:20 PM
Heyyyy CT,

hmmmm..so see, you just might find your way under Me yet. ;-) Very nice.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 8:40 PM
Well, sadly, Houston is a long drive from where I am, I'm at the very point on the west of Texas, it's about an 8 or so hour drive to houston if I speed the whole way. But yeah, I'd still head out there if you said you'd be there :worship:

Hey Mantis..

hmmm..okay, so now I know where you are. But an 8 hr drive? Yikes. Then again..with the thought of being under My ass on your mind...lol. I'm sure it would go by quickly. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 8:52 PM
OMG ! Please, pleeeaaaaase post more of you facesitting wearing the outfit in the second pic *begs on his knees* :worship: (yes, I noticed that's satin :D)
Do you allow Your slave to lick Your ass and pussy ?

lol..okay Jerre, more "satin panties" will be coming your way. As for licking My ass and pussy? In a session..no, that is not allowed.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 9:04 PM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks a ton for the great pics. I admire you a lot and have bought many of your clips from clips4sale site. They are awesome.

I was wondering if you have clips where you sit on a female's stomach and chest full weight on the floor ?. I have recently bought couple of clips from your latest video where you sit on a female on a sofa. That was kool.

Also any chances of trampling a female ( i must admit it may be very difficult to find a volunteer who would allow you to stand on her).

Hello Colonist,

Well thank you for the post and comps :-) Yes, I do have some clips that will be posted shortly. They are of the same model (Brandie May who is 5' and 107 lbs)

In these clips...she was on the floor when I was sitting on her. Eventually I went to full weight facesitting on her as well.

I will be filming with her again around the end of the month...so any requests..make now. ;-)

I would LOVE to trample a female. However, finding one WILLING..lol..has been Very difficult. I may have found one...but we'll see how that works out.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 9:07 PM
just wanted to say u are the most amazing woman i have ever seen and it would be my greatest pleasure to be under u some day, and i'm so sorry i live so far away, kiss and hope to see more pics of u, they are tooooo hot

Hello catman,

Thank you for the compliment :-)

There is no need to be sorry, this world of ours..really isn't so big sometimes...thanks to the internet.

You will be seeing more pics of me here shortly.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 9:27 PM
I am so glad to see a woman of your stature here on the board (finally)

I have to ask you this Amanda:

What do YOU feel like, like to be your size and facesit someone? Do you feel a powerful feeling? Do you feel like you are going to squash there face in to a pancake? Mmmmm...I'd volunteer for that one....

Just curious :matey:

Hello abdort,

That's a Really good question. I Love the feeling of power, superiority, and ultimate control when I'm sitting. Knowing that once I sit, there really is nothing you can do to move me off of you until I am Good and Ready.

Do I feel like I'm going to squash your face in to a pancake? hmmm..only if you're laying on the floor. (hard surface) and I am sitting on you full weight. Then, when I wiggle a little, bounce a little harder...well, I'll just leave that for you to experience for yourself.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 9:30 PM
Thanks for the reply Amanda. I don't know that I have a fave pic or set but I have seen a clip of you bouncing on that guy in the bbwfacesitting video that has been discussed here - that was AWESOME! I guess if not that then maybe some human furniture shots or some under skirt type shots. You know, so that something you are wearing is covering their very lucky heads/faces!!!

volupfan

PS - Idaho really? gonna make it tough to meet up with you ... lol

Hello volupfan,

hmmmm..I think I may have just the thing. ;-) I'll post it here in a couple of days. A nice lil "upskirt" action. lol..as for the video..yes, I loved that one. The poor "floor". It wasn't until we were filming when I tried to "push myself" further up on his face that I realized, I didn't have a good place to put my foot. That was when my heel found his crotch. I loved the noise he made, and the vibrations coming from under me..lol..so I just had to do that again, and again..and again...*sigh* poor floor.

lol..yes, I live in Idaho. But like I said...I happen to travel quite a bit so it's not that touch on ya..lol ;-)

Tampa and NYC are next on the list of dates/locations.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-03-2006, 9:33 PM
NYC!! :bananadan Thats only a short train ride away from me. I cant wait to be under that wonderful ass. You are a Goddess Amanda.

Welllll Thank you jays ;-)

and yes, I should have dates for NYC here by the end of the week. Then, let the imagination run. Becuase once you're under Me..lol..there will be no running anywhere ;-)

Amanda

Jerre
05-03-2006, 11:19 PM
lol..okay Jerre, more "satin panties" will be coming your way. As for licking My ass and pussy? In a session..no, that is not allowed.
Thank You very very much Miss :)
It wasn't until we were filming when I tried to "push myself" further up on his face that I realized, I didn't have a good place to put my foot. That was when my heel found his crotch. I loved the noise he made, and the vibrations coming from under me..lol..so I just had to do that again, and again..and again...*sigh* poor floor.
*drools* Great, now You got me thinking about You sitting in satin on my face and with Your heels in my crotch. My pants just got too small, how 'd that come ? ;)

colonist
05-04-2006, 7:31 AM
Hello Colonist,

Well thank you for the post and comps :-) Yes, I do have some clips that will be posted shortly. They are of the same model (Brandie May who is 5' and 107 lbs)

In these clips...she was on the floor when I was sitting on her. Eventually I went to full weight facesitting on her as well.

I will be filming with her again around the end of the month...so any requests..make now. ;-)

I would LOVE to trample a female. However, finding one WILLING..lol..has been Very difficult. I may have found one...but we'll see how that works out.

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

It's great to have exchanges of messages with you !

I just can't wait to buy the clips you mentioned above. If you are going to be filming with her again this month then I would like to request full weight body sitting on chest and stomach. I am not too much into facesitting and prefer body squashing ( and you are damn good at it !)

It seems Brandie is a strong girl if she can take your full weight while you sit on her. Have you tried convincing her to let you stand on you ? ;)

If you do F-F trampling then it would probably be a world record ;-) I don't remember seeing anyone above 200 pounds trampling a female. I don't think even Bunny Glamazon who must be around 190-200 must have trampled a female on video.

You are awesome ! Plz produce more clips going forward.

CT face smother lover
05-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Heyyyy CT,

hmmmm..so see, you just might find your way under Me yet. ;-) Very nice.

Amanda

Saw the Tampa post, unfortunately I won't be down there then, but the next time. Still in CT until July 8.

CT face smother lover
05-04-2006, 4:15 PM
Question, when you sit on a face is there ever any tongue worshipping?

abdort
05-04-2006, 5:04 PM
Amanda:

I have a question for you about your site....)which I have been interested in joining for a while....)

When we join your site, how much FACESITTING pix and movies are there? 50% 60%....how much would you say?

the % that I hope, then I am there...:thumbsup:

HCFudge
05-04-2006, 8:17 PM
Hi Amanda,

Please film a session where you lay a thin & skinny guy on a bench, blindfolded. Then you do butt drops on his stomach, chest and face in the nude.

al-uk
05-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Hi Amanda,

I just thought I'd thank you for starting this thread and the way you have responded with enthusiasm to all our questions and comments. IMHO its one of the most interesting threads we have had for some time. Its so good to see the way a lady like yourself thinks.

Anyway here's to lots of our faces under your bottom!:beer:

Cheers Al

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 9:58 AM
awwww..poor Jerre O;-) hmmm..maybe if I just "wiggle" a lil bit...get your mind off it....lol..nope..still to tight? lol..what can I say..I just can't help myself. :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Hello Colonist,

Well thank you for posting..so that I am able to have exchanges with you ;-)
When I film with Brandie, we are going to be doing several videos...and a LOT of clips. There will be the full weight chest and stomach sitting. Full weight face sitting/smothering. Some tickling...pretty much anything I can and want to do with her. She's Amazing. She was able to take me sitting on her for quite some time our last meeting. I'm looking to see just How much she can take this time around. >;-) Though, she's not quite ready for any trampling. However, I do have a friend in NY I am talking with. She is around 5'5 and a petite build. So we'll see. I know what you're saying when it comes to f/f trampling. It's out there, but with any of us "larger" ladies....it's very rare. Believe me, once I do it...lol..I'm posting about it. ;-) More clips are on their way.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey CT,

No worries..I'll be back. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Question, when you sit on a face is there ever any tongue worshipping?

Hello CT,

is there ever any tongue worshipping? No. Not in my sessions.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Amanda:

I have a question for you about your site....)which I have been interested in joining for a while....)

When we join your site, how much FACESITTING pix and movies are there? 50% 60%....how much would you say?

the % that I hope, then I am there...:thumbsup:

Hello abdort,

hmmm..that's a good question. When I first started my site...it was more under the "Amazon" concept. Height/size comparisons. So the number of facesitting pics was few in the beginning and is slowly growing. At every photoshoot I incorporate facesitting/smothering...height/size domination, and whatever else I may enjoy at the moment. The clips, though there are quite a few now, are not exclusive facesitting. Some are, others are me wrestling, or lifting etc. So if I Have to put a % on it...lol..as a low estimate, I'd say 40%

If you enjoy watching me facesit..the best option I'd say..is to check out my clips4sale store. http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1725

There I have my trips to Tokyo, Brandie, and others. (the still pictures from most of those sets...are on my site) so you don't have to sort through pics of me having my way with smaller men/women, or trampling..or lifting..or..lol you just get right to the nitty gritty. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi Amanda,

Please film a session where you lay a thin & skinny guy on a bench, blindfolded. Then you do butt drops on his stomach, chest and face in the nude.

Hello HC,

you know..it's funny that you post this...as I was just talking with a friend about doing such a scenario the other day.

Though, "nude"...hmmm..I don't see that part happening.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Hi Amanda,

I just thought I'd thank you for starting this thread and the way you have responded with enthusiasm to all our questions and comments. IMHO its one of the most interesting threads we have had for some time. Its so good to see the way a lady like yourself thinks.

Anyway here's to lots of our faces under your bottom!:beer:

Cheers Al

Aawww..well thank you al. If you'd like to know anything else..please, feel free to ask. I'm more then happy to offer my own personal spin on it ;-)

lol..and I'll drink to that ;-)

Amanda

CT face smother lover
05-05-2006, 7:00 PM
Hello CT,

is there ever any tongue worshipping? No. Not in my sessions.

Amanda

That's okay, just having your incredible ass on my face will be heaven enough :)

Do you do roleplay? For example I knock on your door, you are annoyed and you force me on my back.

AmazonAmanda
05-05-2006, 10:51 PM
That's okay, just having your incredible ass on my face will be heaven enough :)

Do you do roleplay? For example I knock on your door, you are annoyed and you force me on my back.

and he asks "Do I do roleplay?" Of COURSE I Do!! lol..some of the best times are when I'm able to just well, have my way. ;-) lol..then again, is there really any other way?

I've done different scenarios where I've been the Demanding Bitchy Boss taking it out on my poor weak intern. Then I've been then secretary who just had TOO much BS and took it out on her boss. I've been the "nice polite date" that when pushed to far..took it out on them. I've done ...well..several other scenarios as well ;-) lol..but Yes, I'm all up for roleplays.

I love what I do..or is it do what I love..hmm. Either way, any twists or new scenarios that can be added I'm All for.

Amanda

CT face smother lover
05-06-2006, 3:55 AM
and he asks "Do I do roleplay?" Of COURSE I Do!! lol..some of the best times are when I'm able to just well, have my way. ;-) lol..then again, is there really any other way?

I've done different scenarios where I've been the Demanding Bitchy Boss taking it out on my poor weak intern. Then I've been then secretary who just had TOO much BS and took it out on her boss. I've been the "nice polite date" that when pushed to far..took it out on them. I've done ...well..several other scenarios as well ;-) lol..but Yes, I'm all up for roleplays.

I love what I do..or is it do what I love..hmm. Either way, any twists or new scenarios that can be added I'm All for.

Amanda

Very good. I like playing the "unwilling" victim. The feelling of being "forced" excites me. Hey, maybe I can be a door-to-door salesperson that is a bit too pushy trying to sell something you don't need.

CT face smother lover
05-06-2006, 3:28 PM
Bump. There's no way I'm letting this incredible thread fall into oblivion.

AmazonAmanda
05-07-2006, 7:42 PM
Hello CT,

hey..thanks for the "bump" ;-)

you know..being "forced" excites you...at the same time "forcing" excites me. lol..quite the nice combo..don't you think??

Hmmm..now, as for being a salesperson that's being a bit to pushy..lol I can think of Several scenarios I'd love for this. Depending upon my mood of course.

At the moment , I'm picture being a tad frustrated from not being able to trample or sit anyone fullweight for any length of time.
While walking around my apt. contemplating my options you knock. Being an "adult toy" salesman, you proceed to show me the newest of products, "top of the lines" and all the promises and guarantees that come with them.
However, I have Other intentions for you.
I pull you by the shirt collar and slam the door closed behind you. Pulling you into the front room where I push you down...telling you that "I'm about to show you.... My favorite toy..guaranteed satisfaction Everytime."

My favorite toy..happens to be your face. As I raise up my skirt and proceed to sit bare..riding, rocking, grinding....*sigh*...Did I happen to mention, I love roleplay? ;-)

Amanda

Luv2BeSatOn
05-07-2006, 8:24 PM
Hello CT,

you know..being "forced" excites you...at the same time "forcing" excites me. lol..quite the nice combo..don't you think??

Hmmm..now, as for being a salesperson that's being a bit to pushy..lol I can think of Several scenarios I'd love for this. Depending upon my mood of course.

At the moment , I'm picture being a tad frustrated from not being able to trample or sit anyone fullweight for any length of time.
While walking around my apt. contemplating my options you knock. Being an "adult toy" salesman, you proceed to show me the newest of products, "top of the lines" and all the promises and guarantees that come with them.
I pull you by the shirt collar and slam the door closed behind you. Pulling you into the front room where I push you down...telling you that "I'm about to show you.... My favorite toy..guaranteed satisfaction Everytime."

My favorite toy..happens to be your face. As I raise up my skirt and proceed to sit bare..riding, rocking, grinding....*sigh*...Did I happen to mention, I love roleplay? ;-)

Amanda

Sounds like a picture that needs to be made to me. Although, I didn't think you sat bare. That really puts it over the top for me. Maybe I could be the salesman's assistant --just dreaming.

AmazonAmanda
05-07-2006, 8:33 PM
Hey Luvs,

That's what I love about roleplay...either online (knowing that CT would Love to be facesat bare) or in a session. I can do, be, or say anything or I like. Taking my interests and yours and combining them together for mutual enjoyment.

No, I do not sit bare in sessions.

However, in this scenario and all others really...the imagination, is the most powerful tool. Just because I have no pics of bare facesitting..does not mean that you haven't pictured it in your mind. ;-) To me, that is almost more powerful.

But I agree...after I typed that, I was thinking it might be a rather interesting clip.

Amanda

Rostand
05-07-2006, 8:50 PM
Hey there Ms. Amanda

I've been looking for butt drops performed by a lady of your size for long and when I read your response to HCFudge I thought maybe here's my chance to get this kind of material. I don't think nudity is that important since our main interest is domination, so bikini-clad would be wonderful...main thing is...butt drops, now, I am not that sure it is possible (that's why it is so interesting for me). Do you have any male model who would be able to endure it? chest and stomach I'm sure, but face? Have you tried any kind of butt drops to a man? Of course I (and I am sure hundreds of others) am ready to buy any kind of material of this sort you may produce (dvds, clips, anything) so please let me know if you have some or if you get to do it in the future (near future hopefully :)). Thanks for the great pics and delicious thread.

AmazonAmanda
05-07-2006, 9:10 PM
Hey there Ms. Amanda

I've been looking for butt drops performed by a lady of your size for long and when I read your response to HCFudge I thought maybe here's my chance to get this kind of material. I don't think nudity is that important since our main interest is domination, so bikini-clad would be wonderful...main thing is...butt drops, now, I am not that sure it is possible (that's why it is so interesting for me). Do you have any male model who would be able to endure it? chest and stomach I'm sure, but face? Have you tried any kind of butt drops to a man? Of course I (and I am sure hundreds of others) am ready to buy any kind of material of this sort you may produce (dvds, clips, anything) so please let me know if you have some or if you get to do it in the future (near future hopefully :)). Thanks for the great pics and delicious thread.

Hello Rostand,

MMmmmmm...butt drops. LOVE THEM!! I've done quite a bit of butt drops in several videos/clips. Where the individual is laying across the bottom of the bed, I am standing straight. Jump up ..kick my legs out and SPLAT!! Full Weight Butt drops on the stomach/chest. Since on most..my ass takes up the entire area..lol
The closest I've come to doing a butt drop on a face, is while I'm facesitting. I stand, and sit back down hard, stand and sit back down hard.
However, the concept of doing butt drops on the face, was actually a topic discussed the other night with a good friend of mine in FL. I'll actually be heading back down there to film with him shortly in early June.

I have several guys that I'll be working with that have been capable of handling my weight for some period of time. We'll see how they do with this. ;-)

I'll be filming some fullweight facesitting, trampling in heels, CBT and okay..anything else I can ...so if there is something you'd like to see, or have wanted to see..by all means let me know. :-)

I'll have pics, vids and clips from everything I do. lol..I may even post some clips from it here for you guys.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-07-2006, 9:24 PM
just sharing another pic.

Amanda

Jerre
05-08-2006, 1:54 AM
...At the moment , I'm picture being a tad frustrated from not being able to trample or sit anyone fullweight for any length of time.

Amanda
Damn Amanda, You got my pants too small again ;)

CT face smother lover
05-08-2006, 3:55 AM
Hello CT,

Amanda

Wow. I was rock hard half way through this e-mail! That is perfect! (another role play, I could pretend to be a door to door evangelist!)

colonist
05-08-2006, 5:18 AM
Hello Colonist,

Well thank you for posting..so that I am able to have exchanges with you ;-)
When I film with Brandie, we are going to be doing several videos...and a LOT of clips. There will be the full weight chest and stomach sitting. Full weight face sitting/smothering. Some tickling...pretty much anything I can and want to do with her. She's Amazing. She was able to take me sitting on her for quite some time our last meeting. I'm looking to see just How much she can take this time around. >;-) Though, she's not quite ready for any trampling. However, I do have a friend in NY I am talking with. She is around 5'5 and a petite build. So we'll see. I know what you're saying when it comes to f/f trampling. It's out there, but with any of us "larger" ladies....it's very rare. Believe me, once I do it...lol..I'm posting about it. ;-) More clips are on their way.

Amanda

Wow...I just can't wait for the stomach sitting and trampling clips !.

How was the feeling when you sat on Brandie's stomach and chest. Did her chest just gave in immediately and did you feel it. Or did she put up a fight ?

Some of your clips are absolutely incredible( and that's why you are the best in the Biz) and I was wondering if during sessions, you have accidentally hurt (ex: cracked rib)someone while trampling or sitting. Infact I would take those injuries as a bonus which I can cherish for a long long time.

kingerkyle
05-08-2006, 6:29 AM
Hello, do you enjoy making a client smell your asshole for humiliation? Especially when you reverse facesit them and there nose is right against you butthole?

chicagofeet
05-08-2006, 6:59 AM
Dear Amanda:
Love your work. We're big fans!

Do you ever play "Thelma & Louise?" You and a girlfriend (or several) plan a long road trip. You sit on the guy's face all the way (big car needed) or throw him in the trunk, then stow your gear on top of him. This is most enjoyable in spring and fall due to temperature extremes. On arrival, he serves both of you making for a VERY enjoyable vacation. Of course, you get to take his credit card to pay for everything before securing him for travel. See Robin William's new film for ideas how to tie him to the hood, roof etc. (of an RV/camper) while off-roading. Lots o' fun!

Tis the season! Happy Travels.

HCFudge
05-08-2006, 8:04 PM
Hi Amanda,

I havent seen a pic of you yet sitting fullweight on someone's face, ie. with your legs stretched out. Please put upa full-weight pic of you have one.

Thanks

HCFudge

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 8:57 PM
Aawwwwww Jerre,

what can I say...I just Love that when it happens. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 9:04 PM
lol...now what's this about "another role play, I could pretend to be a door to door evangelist!"

lol..I see it now. As I demand you "Get down and worship This Ass...NOW!!" hmmm..or was it to use you as a cushion to keep my tush from going numb..oh either way..lol

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 9:09 PM
"Wow...I just can't wait for the stomach sitting and trampling clips !.

How was the feeling when you sat on Brandie's stomach and chest. Did her chest just gave in immediately and did you feel it. Or did she put up a fight ?

Some of your clips are absolutely incredible( and that's why you are the best in the Biz) and I was wondering if during sessions, you have accidentally hurt (ex: cracked rib)someone while trampling or sitting. Infact I would take those injuries as a bonus which I can cherish for a long long time."

Hello Colonist,

Hmmm..how was it when I sat on her? did I feel her ribs give? A little actually. She was so small below me, that it was a lot harder to feel her really...because compared to a 6' 180 lb man...well, you do the math. ;-) Thanks for the comps :-)
Have I ever cracked someones ribs on accident? lol..just one. He's a member of this forum actually. So if he wishes to post his "account" of our session...that's his choice. It was just innocent chest sitting...till something went pop :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 9:11 PM
Hello, do you enjoy making a client smell your asshole for humiliation? Especially when you reverse facesit them and there nose is right against you butthole?

Hello kingerkyle,

There are different styles/types of facesitting. When I am sitting fullweight...even with their nose buried deep..there is No smelling..because there is simply No breathing. :-)

If I wish to torment with partial weight...which allows them to breath (though not very well) then yes.

It all depends upon the individual, what they are interested in, or wish to experience.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 9:15 PM
Dear Amanda:
Love your work. We're big fans!

Do you ever play "Thelma & Louise?" You and a girlfriend (or several) plan a long road trip. You sit on the guy's face all the way (big car needed) or throw him in the trunk, then stow your gear on top of him. This is most enjoyable in spring and fall due to temperature extremes. On arrival, he serves both of you making for a VERY enjoyable vacation. Of course, you get to take his credit card to pay for everything before securing him for travel. See Robin William's new film for ideas how to tie him to the hood, roof etc. (of an RV/camper) while off-roading. Lots o' fun!

Tis the season! Happy Travels.

hello chicago,

Though I've never done this particular scene...lol..I did use to have a '68 cadi. Now that was Nice and big. Plenty of room in the front seat to have you laying across the seat. While being facesat-sat on by both of us. Then again..the trunk would have been to spacious..I would've made sure to put all of our luggage in the trunk.

hmmm..are you "volunteering" for such a scenario?

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 9:21 PM
Hi Amanda,

I havent seen a pic of you yet sitting fullweight on someone's face, ie. with your legs stretched out. Please put upa full-weight pic of you have one.

Thanks

HCFudge

Hello HC,

hmmm..no still pics..but Will have a video clip of me sitting full weight on Brandie posted shortly. I'll also be doing a variety of full weight pics/clips by early june. I'll keep you posted, and post a couple pics in here.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-08-2006, 9:33 PM
Hey guys and gals,

Since several have emailed..I thought I'd post the information here as well.

Yes, I do offer sessions.

I will be in the following locations:

*June 4-6 Las Vegas, NV
*June 7-9 Houston, TX
*June 10-13 Tampa, FL and
*June 14-19 NYC

If you are interested in a session, please feel free to contact me at AmazonGoddessAmanda@yahoo.com or AmazonAmanda1@aol.com for more information.

Amanda

brandon10000
05-09-2006, 1:29 AM
if i wasn't married i'd want a session with u in vegas

Rich
05-09-2006, 4:38 AM
Oh if only I was born a rich man! :sadcry:

My Mistress Amanda.........I would do anything you wanted!

I would try to keep you for myself of course. Giving you a life where you would have no need to want for another seat. You would own me. Doing anything you pleased with my very essence.

All my money would be turned over to you. I would buy myself out of existance. This way, if you happened to feel like taking my life with your ass, you could do it with no repercussions in the least.

We would have a molecular desseminating machine in your mansion. The bodies created by you fulfilling your needs would never be a problem for you. :eek: :evillaugh

See now...........I've taken it too far. Oh well.........Sweet dreams are made of these. :o

chicagofeet
05-09-2006, 7:07 AM
I love this board! Its so cool actually speaking (and booking sessions) with a real celebrity!!

Dear Amanda:
Of course I'm available. Please let me (us) know when you're planning a summer driving trip.

Thanks for your generous (rapid) reply. Any pictures of you nad your friends in the Caddy?

AmazonAmanda
05-09-2006, 7:24 AM
lol..Rich,

you had me right up to the molecular desseminating machine.. ;-)

you don't need to be rich..just willing. :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-09-2006, 7:28 AM
I love this board! Its so cool actually speaking (and booking sessions) with a real celebrity!!

Dear Amanda:
Of course I'm available. Please let me (us) know when you're planning a summer driving trip.

Thanks for your generous (rapid) reply. Any pictures of you nad your friends in the Caddy?

Hello chicago ;-)

lol..well thank you. I'm enjoying myself here as well. Though "celebrity"..just doesn't fit. I simply am doing what I enjoy, and sharing it with like minded people.

Now, where are you located? I Love road trips..and I'm sure I have a couple gfs that would love to join me ;-) Question though, how tall are you? (making sure you'll fit across the seat)

I don't have a pic in my car (had a car fire years ago) but do have access to several others.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-09-2006, 7:33 AM
if i wasn't married i'd want a session with u in vegas

Hello Brandon,

That's quite alright. I meet with many who are either married, in a relationship or single.

Or if your wife happens to know of your interest..bring her as well. :-) Double sessions are quite fun...interesting...and educational.

Amanda

volupfan
05-09-2006, 10:09 AM
lol...now what's this about "another role play, I could pretend to be a door to door evangelist!"

lol..I see it now. As I demand you "Get down and worship This Ass...NOW!!" hmmm..or was it to use you as a cushion to keep my tush from going numb..oh either way..lol

Amanda

Oh yeah! The church of Amanda sounds pretty good to me - lol

But then again so does this cushion treatment or maybe even the car seat for you and your friends to use ... drool!

:D :D

volupfan

So NY in June eh? I'll have to see what I can do with those dates

dhilsiva
05-09-2006, 10:36 PM
hi amanda

nice to c an amazon in this forum. i'm a guy livin in the southern part of india in a city called soimbatore. i love being facesat, but unfortunately, in ths part of the world, there's no gal with that type of interest.

my favorite thing is bein smothered full weight by someone like u. my face shud not be visible when u sit on it. it shud be completely buried under ur ass. i like it even more when my face is in the following positions as in the followin pics.

i'm a great lover of namio's art. i never thought someone could do all that in real life, until i saw u.

can u make my face disappear like in the pics??? if then, i would be the luckiest guy in the world.

AmazonAmanda
05-11-2006, 8:12 PM
Oh yeah! The church of Amanda sounds pretty good to me - lol

But then again so does this cushion treatment or maybe even the car seat for you and your friends to use ... drool!

:D :D

volupfan

So NY in June eh? I'll have to see what I can do with those dates

Hey volupfan,

lol..that does sound good doesn't it ;-)

and yes, Manhattan in June. *sigh* I can't wait.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-11-2006, 8:19 PM
Hello dh,

I Love Namios art work. Can I make your face disappear? have you Seen my ass? ;-) Of Course I can! and would...if you weren't all the way over in India.

I'll actually be working with several new models and photographers in early June, so we'll see what happens. But the answer is Yes. There will be some pics such as those you posted. (and other Namio favorites) Should be done by the middle of June.

Amanda

Rostand
05-13-2006, 1:00 AM
Hello Rostand,

MMmmmmm...butt drops. LOVE THEM!! I've done quite a bit of butt drops in several videos/clips. Where the individual is laying across the bottom of the bed, I am standing straight. Jump up ..kick my legs out and SPLAT!! Full Weight Butt drops on the stomach/chest. Since on most..my ass takes up the entire area..lol
The closest I've come to doing a butt drop on a face, is while I'm facesitting. I stand, and sit back down hard, stand and sit back down hard.
However, the concept of doing butt drops on the face, was actually a topic discussed the other night with a good friend of mine in FL. I'll actually be heading back down there to film with him shortly in early June.

I have several guys that I'll be working with that have been capable of handling my weight for some period of time. We'll see how they do with this. ;-)

I'll be filming some fullweight facesitting, trampling in heels, CBT and okay..anything else I can ...so if there is something you'd like to see, or have wanted to see..by all means let me know. :-)

I'll have pics, vids and clips from everything I do. lol..I may even post some clips from it here for you guys.

Amanda

Hey there Ms. Amanda,

You say you already have clips including chest/stomach fullweight butt drops (" Jump up ..kick my legs out and SPLAT!! Full Weight Butt drops on the stomach/chest. Since on most..my ass takes up the entire area..lol"); well, I'm interested in those too (I'm looking for face butt drops, but stomach/chest drops are great too), so, I understand you have a store where I can buy those clips. Would you be so kind to tell me the specific number/ID of those specific clips including fullweight drops so I don't buy the wrong ones? Thanks in advance

USED@ABUSED
05-13-2006, 2:14 AM
i would love to see the soles of your feet, even be under them , do you do any trample. i volunteer lol

YourThrone
05-13-2006, 7:07 AM
Hello chicago ;-)

lol..well thank you. I'm enjoying myself here as well. Though "celebrity"..just doesn't fit. I simply am doing what I enjoy, and sharing it with like minded people.

Now, where are you located? I Love road trips..and I'm sure I have a couple gfs that would love to join me ;-) Question though, how tall are you? (making sure you'll fit across the seat)

I don't have a pic in my car (had a car fire years ago) but do have access to several others.

Amanda

Hello Amanda,:worship:

Do you ever take road trips to Arizona? and bring as many girlfriends as possible, I've a nice car to lay across the seat lol:D

alexlek
05-13-2006, 11:41 AM
awesome pics Amanda...Honestly, you turn a lot of people on with what u are doing, me included..I wish u would wear smallest panties in some pics...That would be really killing.You are very beautiful, and we are very lucky to see these pics..Please post some more whenever possible!

AmazonAmanda
05-13-2006, 3:16 PM
Hello Rostand,

I've done several videos including that...which clips they are...hmmm..now that's tricky question. Dang. lol..since at the present time my webmaster posts my clips for me. Tell you what, I'll be doing several major photo/video sets in early June. I'll post a couple clips in here..and then be able to tell you Exactly which ones they are on Clips4sale. That way..you don't have any content you're not interested in. How does that sound?
The only bad part...well, you have to wait until early June. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-13-2006, 3:19 PM
i would love to see the soles of your feet, even be under them , do you do any trample. i volunteer lol

Hello Used,

hmm..soles of my feet? I believe I have a couple pics I can post for you. And Yes, I do trample. In fact, I believe I posted a pic of just such a couple posts ago. I've done and do both barefoot, heels, and double trampling.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-13-2006, 3:21 PM
Hello Yourthrone,

lol..or should I say.."MYthrone" Especially if I make it down to AZ. Being that I do live In Idaho..that's really not that far of a trip for me. Hmmmmm..something to think about here. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-13-2006, 3:26 PM
awesome pics Amanda...Honestly, you turn a lot of people on with what u are doing, me included..I wish u would wear smallest panties in some pics...That would be really killing.You are very beautiful, and we are very lucky to see these pics..Please post some more whenever possible!

Hello alexlek,

Well thank you for the compliments. I truly appreciate them. As for smaller panties...with an ass this size..lol..there is no such thing as "small panties". ;-) But I do know what you're saying.

At the moment, I'm working with my friend/photographer in NY as to creating some of the same scenarios illustrated in many of the Namio pics. As I'm sure you know, there is a lot of "bare" sitting..as well as thong sitting. So, those are the pics you have to look forward to once I'm done.

Does that qualify for "smaller panties" in some of my pics? :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-13-2006, 11:00 PM

Hello Used,

Well, here you go....a sole/comparison pic with my friend (she wears a size 5 I believe, I wear a 13) and some trampling. Enjoy ;-)

Amanda

antjohnw
05-13-2006, 11:30 PM
hi amanda great to see you on this forum, i have spoken to you on your yahoo site about when you might be in the uk, also could you do some balloon trample and face sitting pics and video, nicole did a few recently that would be fantastic.:bananawav

AmazonAmanda
05-13-2006, 11:43 PM
hi amanda great to see you on this forum, i have spoken to you on your yahoo site about when you might be in the uk, also could you do some balloon trample and face sitting pics and video, nicole did a few recently that would be fantastic.:bananawav

Hello ant,

How are you? yes, I believe I should be back in the UK possibly early next year. As for balloon trample...hmmm. I've done "blow to pop"...do you mean balloon trample with just regular sized balloons? or the huge 4 ft balloons?

Amanda

antjohnw
05-14-2006, 12:04 AM
hi amanda any size you care to use although tuf tex 20 inch would be good as they will need to be strong to cope with your imense power, bare foot and heels would be great, how about facesitting with them too ,i do its great:bananawav

antjohnw
05-14-2006, 12:06 AM
as regards the blow to pop i have not seen any pics or clips of you where can i see them, cheers:bananadan

ruckstr
05-14-2006, 4:44 AM
Amanda,
Every facesitting clip I've seen of you you're always wearing full bottom panties or jeans. Have you done any wearing a thong, or nude? Imagine the sight of a lucky face wedged between those massive cheeks.

-Ruckstr

hamerlick
05-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Hello alexlek,

Well thank you for the compliments. I truly appreciate them. As for smaller panties...with an ass this size..lol..there is no such thing as "small panties". ;-) But I do know what you're saying.

At the moment, I'm working with my friend/photographer in NY as to creating some of the same scenarios illustrated in many of the Namio pics. As I'm sure you know, there is a lot of "bare" sitting..as well as thong sitting. So, those are the pics you have to look forward to once I'm done.

Does that qualify for "smaller panties" in some of my pics? :-)

Amanda I would love to see your big sexy bottom bursting out of really tight pantie's and I look forward to seeing your doing Namio type stuff. You would be a great model to represent the master Namio,

antjohnw
05-14-2006, 1:15 PM
hi amanda i am fine hope you are too thanks for asking any size balloon or beachball would be great where can i see the blow to pop that you mentioned is it pitures or video. cheers antt

BVH
05-15-2006, 1:18 PM
It is really awesome that you actually respond personally to these boards. Being that the likelihood of my ever arranging a session is very, very slim, I would like to ask a question or two. Could you give us some quotes as to what you would be saying to a person while you are sitting fullweight on their chest? Like the photo with the small Japanese guy or when you had Carrot on the bench. I am a member of your group and I would love to get as many quotes as you are willing to give. Is there a difference if you are sitting on a couch or bed as opposed to the floor? I would also like to say that the video where you are bouncing on the Japanese guy's chest is the absolute pinnacle of what I would like to see. Please, please more videos like that. Thanks alot for any reply.

chicagofeet
05-15-2006, 3:52 PM
Hello chicago ;-)
Amanda

Hi Amanda:
I'm in the North suburbs of Chicago. I'm a very nice, warm flat 5'8". I'm used to folding my arms, legs or head around to fit the interior surroundings and provide maximum comfort to the driver and friends. Or as mentioned, I can be packed away in the back with the other sports gear!

I'm strong (a former camp counselor) and can carry luggage & camping gear, setup tents, cook, hike, give terrific massages, and exercise and entertain the group for as long as it takes. I love boating, swimming and all sports.

Let me know your schedule so I can make travel arrangements.
Please tell me (us) as much as you dare about your summer fun and favorite sports. What were some highlights last year?!
Best wishes.

keuplat
05-15-2006, 4:17 PM
Hi Amanda!
I realy love your trample pictures. Please post more.
You may post them on the Trample And Foot Fetish Pics sections also.
I am sure a lot of guys will be very happy tho see those
I would like you know if you ever step full weight on a cock?
If not I am volontary to initiate you if you come in Montreal, Canada!

KeuPlat

alexlek
05-16-2006, 2:28 AM
Amanda, when you are done with that scenarios, i will have to be careful not to have a...heart attack as i will be watching the pics! Not only does that qualifies the "small panties", but is far more than i would ever wish! Thank you for replying to my thread!

sipster
05-18-2006, 6:20 PM
hi Amanda. i am a huge fan of yours and want to book a session when you come to ny in june. i want you to sit on my head with all your weight for the whole hour with no mercy. i also want to see if you would videotape it for me. you can do what you want with it, i just want a copy. is this possible? can you be that cruel? if so, what is the tribute including the video?

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 6:05 PM
hi amanda any size you care to use although tuf tex 20 inch would be good as they will need to be strong to cope with your imense power, bare foot and heels would be great, how about facesitting with them too ,i do its great:bananawav

Hello ant,

hmmmm..you know, I believe I still have a couple balloons sent to me for a blow to pop video. Let me see if I can locate them. I know it took me about 15-20 min just to Blow them up. I Loved the facesitting with them idea. ;-) Actually, I've talked about that scenario with a friend of mine who I'll be filming with here in a couple weeks. lol...I must say..I am Really looking forward to that.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 6:09 PM
as regards the blow to pop i have not seen any pics or clips of you where can i see them, cheers:bananadan

The video of that...I don't believe I've released it actually. I have a couple pics of me blowing them up. If you'd like I'd be more then happy to post a couple. But none of them show the "pop". I'll take some balloons with me and see if I can't get some new clips to share of that. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 6:15 PM
Amanda,
Every facesitting clip I've seen of you you're always wearing full bottom panties or jeans. Have you done any wearing a thong, or nude? Imagine the sight of a lucky face wedged between those massive cheeks.

-Ruckstr

Hello ruckstr,

Well, that's because that's all I've done to date. :-) Thong, or nude? no..but that is in the works for a photo shoot I have lined up in early June.

Now "imagine the sight of a lucky face wedged between those massive cheeks."

Well, when you think about it...you really Won't be able to even see their face once I sit on them ;-) lol..but what a pic/video that will be.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 6:18 PM
Hello hamerlick,

Yes, I'm Really looking forward to these shoots. There is just something about Namios drawings that..well, I believe you know what I'm saying. If you have a "favorite" that you would like to see, feel free to send it along. I have a little collection growing already.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 6:24 PM
hi amanda i am fine hope you are too thanks for asking any size balloon or beachball would be great where can i see the blow to pop that you mentioned is it pitures or video. cheers antt

Hello ant,

it was both. I'll post a couple pics, but will have to dig around for the video.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 6:48 PM
It is really awesome that you actually respond personally to these boards. Being that the likelihood of my ever arranging a session is very, very slim, I would like to ask a question or two. Could you give us some quotes as to what you would be saying to a person while you are sitting fullweight on their chest? Like the photo with the small Japanese guy or when you had Carrot on the bench. I am a member of your group and I would love to get as many quotes as you are willing to give. Is there a difference if you are sitting on a couch or bed as opposed to the floor? I would also like to say that the video where you are bouncing on the Japanese guy's chest is the absolute pinnacle of what I would like to see. Please, please more videos like that. Thanks alot for any reply.

Well Hello BVH,

Thanks for the questions :-) Hmm..but tricky ones they are. "What would I be saying to a person while I am sitting fullweight on their chest?"

That really depends upon the person, the situation and my mood really.
If the individual I'm sitting on is more interested in Domme Facesitting...I get more aggressive. After I sit down hard on their chest...and they're struggling to breath. "WHO told you you could breath?" Usually as I'm slowly shifting my weight to sit higher on their chest, forcing their last breath out.

To a more playful tone..as I'm bouncing up and down on their chest. "So..thought you could Actually handle Me?"

I really don't have set phrases that I say....it all depends upon the moment.

Is there a difference between sitting on a bed vs the floor? HUGE difference.

If you can imagine laying on the bed, and though at 380lbs, many have difficulty handling my weight for a couple minutes. The bed absorbs a lot of that impact. The softer the bed, the easier the sit. (if you can call it that..lol)
However, if you're laying on the floor, and I'm sitting ontop of you. There is nothing to absorb the added pressure...other then your body. So those who may be able to handle my weight for a couple minutes while on the bed, usually is only a matter of just sitting down before I have to stand right back up.
lol..followed by a laugh as I tell them "I Told you it wasn't that easy." ;-)

Now, the Japanese videos..*sigh* I Love them. lol...those poor poor models. My last trip there...the models had Never seen a lady my height/size before. lol..and yet alone...they were going to be SAT on by me. It was priceless..lol

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 7:07 PM
Hello Chicago,

Hmmmm..you know, I must say that this sounds more and more interesting each post I read. ;-)

lol..I have a group of girlfriends I'm sure would enjoy your services as much as I do...

My travel schedule is busy the next month. (heading to Vegas, Houston, Tampa, NYC and Philly) but early July it opens up a bit.

lol...just imagine, hot humid temps of the summer months...and you, being pinned beneath our lovely tushes...lol..I Love it.

My highlights...I was traveling. ;-) sitting, smothering, facesitting, and trampling..just my fav. activities..lol

Amanda

Hi Amanda:
I'm in the North suburbs of Chicago. I'm a very nice, warm flat 5'8". I'm used to folding my arms, legs or head around to fit the interior surroundings and provide maximum comfort to the driver and friends. Or as mentioned, I can be packed away in the back with the other sports gear!

I'm strong (a former camp counselor) and can carry luggage & camping gear, setup tents, cook, hike, give terrific massages, and exercise and entertain the group for as long as it takes. I love boating, swimming and all sports.

Let me know your schedule so I can make travel arrangements.
Please tell me (us) as much as you dare about your summer fun and favorite sports. What were some highlights last year?!
Best wishes.

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 7:12 PM
Hi Amanda!
I realy love your trample pictures. Please post more.
You may post them on the Trample And Foot Fetish Pics sections also.
I am sure a lot of guys will be very happy tho see those
I would like you know if you ever step full weight on a cock?
If not I am volontary to initiate you if you come in Montreal, Canada!

KeuPlat

Hello keuplat,

Well thank you :-) I'm glad you enjoy them. Have I ever stepped full weight on a cock? Full weight? no. Under a considerable amount...yes. :-)

Will there be pics in a couple weeks showing this...Absolutely.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 7:15 PM
Amanda, when you are done with that scenarios, i will have to be careful not to have a...heart attack as i will be watching the pics! Not only does that qualifies the "small panties", but is far more than i would ever wish! Thank you for replying to my thread!

lol..awwww alex,

that is to kind ;-) as for replying to your thread...thanks for posting. :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-19-2006, 7:18 PM
hi Amanda. i am a huge fan of yours and want to book a session when you come to ny in june. i want you to sit on my head with all your weight for the whole hour with no mercy. i also want to see if you would videotape it for me. you can do what you want with it, i just want a copy. is this possible? can you be that cruel? if so, what is the tribute including the video?

Hello sipster,

Well thank you. :-) The best thing to do is email me directly at AmazonGoddessAmanda@yahoo.com to discuss a session.

Yes, I can/and will sit full weight on your head.
Yes, we can video tape the session for you.
Yes, I Can be that cruel. :-)

Amanda

YourThrone
05-20-2006, 5:33 AM
Yes, I can/and will sit full weight on your head.
Yes, we can video tape the session for you.

Amanda

I think I'm in love lol:D If, you decide to make that road trip to Arizona, please be sure to let me know and if possible bring Ms Nicole and few more friends(More the merrier:thumbsup: ) I was thinking about an double facesitting session or maybe more.

Amanda[/QUOTE]

Just how cruel can you be Amanda?:D Have you done any facesitting till unconscious sessions? and if not, Are you willing to do that?

antjohnw
05-20-2006, 12:28 PM
thanks for the replies amanda, yes i would realy like to see some pics and any video if you come to the uk balloons were at the top of my fantasy with you cheers ant:eyebrows:

BVH
05-20-2006, 7:47 PM
Thank you for your response. It is extremely nice of you to take the time to respond to questions. If you have time, I am sure people would kill to hear various personal stories of you crushing people; however, I certainly would not want to impose. Thanks again.

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 5:22 PM
I think I'm in love lol:D If, you decide to make that road trip to Arizona, please be sure to let me know and if possible bring Ms Nicole and few more friends(More the merrier:thumbsup: ) I was thinking about an double facesitting session or maybe more.

**Well now YourThrone, though I have no plans to travel to AZ...if you'd like to head to Vegas in October...now something could be arranged. ;-)

Just how cruel can you be Amanda?:D Have you done any facesitting till unconscious sessions? and if not, Are you willing to do that?

**No, I've never facesat until unconscious...leg scissored until blacked out..lol but that's different ;-) No, in sessions I would not be willing to do that. In my personal life...I just might.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 5:23 PM
thanks for the replies amanda, yes i would realy like to see some pics and any video if you come to the uk balloons were at the top of my fantasy with you cheers ant:eyebrows:

Hello ant,

Balloons and facesitting...yup. Got it written down for my Tampa shoot.
I'll post a preview clip here when I have them. :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 5:27 PM
Thank you for your response. It is extremely nice of you to take the time to respond to questions. If you have time, I am sure people would kill to hear various personal stories of you crushing people; however, I certainly would not want to impose. Thanks again.

hello BVH,

you are more then welcome. Though I love what I do...I wouldn't be where I'm at today if it wasn't for you guys. So please, if you would like to know more, or stories..just let me know. lol..I have almost 6 yrs worth. ;-)
As for stories..what types? facesitting? reactions to my size? shared experiences?

Imposing you're not.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 5:49 PM
hey guys and gals,

As some of you know, I'll be traveling east doing sessions. (Las Vegas, Houston, Tampa and NYC)

However, I'll also be doing photo shoots in Las Vegas, Tampa and NYC.

Soooo..if any of you would like to find yourself under Me for pics and/or vids.. >:-) send me an email at AmazonGoddessAmanda at yahoo dot com
Subj line: PhotoShoots.

Amanda

realun
05-23-2006, 6:29 PM
Any trips to Detroit in your plans?

Fcushion
05-23-2006, 6:47 PM
Now i can't remeber if you said you had a b/f or husband. But if you do what is your favorite thing to do to him? and what is your favorite type of session?

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 6:48 PM
Any trips to Detroit in your plans?

Hello realun,

No, this time around..just those locations.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 7:10 PM
Now i can't remeber if you said you had a b/f or husband. But if you do what is your favorite thing to do to him? and what is your favorite type of session?

hello concrete,

No, I'm not married, or have a b/f.

What is my favorite thing to do to/with him? Wow..you know, it really depends upon the person. Believe it or not, there are guys out there who Aren't into facesitting...smothering..etc.

How do I "get my fix" when I'm not traveling, or offering sessions?

*Sigh* I'm blessed with good friends who let me have my way with them anytime I like..lol..not sure who has the better end of that deal...me or them.

I have those who are into facesitting and those who are into trampling/crush. Many of the scenarios I've done in sessions..or in videos, have started with those very friends. (play buddies)

My favorite type of session? Personally speaking..Facesitting of course. :-) Though I offer a wide variety of sessions. (those who enjoy height/size comparisons, lifting/carrying, smothering, trampling, facesitting, foot/butt body worship, D/s etc..etc) Facesitting is by far my personal favorite.

I get asked a lot of it's because of "sexual reasons". It's not really. In sessions or videos...even with my play partners..it's not with the goal of reaching a climax. To me, it's more of a powerplay, breath control, and simply having my way/Dominance. Once I'm sitting..Good luck getting out from under me. ;-) I love the noises that are made, the different faces that are created, and the astonished surprises of those not able to handle me for any length of time. (when they were Convinced they would be able to)

In fact, my last trip to FL, had a good friend under a couch while I walked around, jumped and even sat for a prolonged period of time directly on him.. (yes, that will be caught on video and pics this time around.)

Like I said...a lot of our play is practice for videos. :-)

Amanda

Fcushion
05-23-2006, 7:21 PM
I can't belive there are guys out there not into facesitting ....lol
I'm sure alot of us here in the forum wish we were your play buddy.

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 7:33 PM
I can't belive there are guys out there not into facesitting ....lol
I'm sure alot of us here in the forum wish we were your play buddy.

lol..hey there concrete,

You know...I'm not certain if it's the "not into it"...or more, they're not sure how to approach the subject...and ask. Either in fear of being shot down, thought less of, whatever the reason.

In my case, it was an early relationship (I was just getting involved in everything) and wasn't as open as I am now. (not by a Long shot..lol)
It wasn't until I saw him years later post on my yahoo group..that I Knew he was into it. But, day late dollar short they say.

So guys...here's a tip. Don't be affraid to bring up the subject!!

Amanda

Fcushion
05-23-2006, 7:44 PM
Yeah if i seen an ex of mine on this forum or have her own site about facesitting i think i'd kick my self in the ass for the rest of my life......

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 7:59 PM
Yeah if i seen an ex of mine on this forum or have her own site about facesitting i think i'd kick my self in the ass for the rest of my life......

lol..you know, I believe those were his very words ;-)

clonevs
05-23-2006, 9:25 PM
Hey Amanda-

Love your site. Joined last year. It drives me absolutely nuts when I see that lovely and large rump of your's in full back panties.
Really don't think you could have chosen a better pic for your profile.

Hope to see more photos of you in the future.:help:

AmazonAmanda
05-23-2006, 9:56 PM
Well hey there clonevs,

First..thanks for the post ;-) 2nd..thanks for joining. and last but not least..rest assured, more pics are on their way. From full back, to thongs...things should be pretty interesting here in a couple weeks. >:-)

Amanda

clonevs
05-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Can't complain about the thongs....but fullbacks is my preference on ya.
Like I have a say!!
I have been lurking here for a few weeks. Think it is way cool that you are on here. Hope to see ya around.
And, hey THANK you for having a site!!! I might be in the minority, but I have absolutely NO qualms about dishing out a few bucks for memberships to sites.
I just think it's great that women like you Amanda share yourself with us, and even on some instances indulge our fantasies and what we want to see.

Your Awesome Amanda!

BVH
05-24-2006, 4:01 AM
As for your personal stories: I would love to hear situations where you sit on a person's chest. I would be interested in what you said just before sitting, what it felt like to you as you sat down, what noises the person made, what you said to them as they struggled to breathe, what it felt like to bounce, etc., etc. On another topic, the video where you bounced on the Japanese guy, then gave one big bounce, laughed and said, "Aww, are you hurt?" More please, more.

chicagofeet
05-24-2006, 7:14 AM
Wow, I didn't know you were single?! Is this recent? (Sorry / wishfull)

Are you driving to these cities or flying?

I'd LOVE to hear ALL of your stories? Please start at the beginning and keep 'em coming....
So, did you realize you were stronger than the guys back in high school, or earlier?
When did you discover it was a turn-on? For him / yourself?
How did you introduce such "playtime" to your boyfriend at the time? Were guys lining up back then, or shy?
Do you hope your children share your lucky genes?

Thanks Amanda for all your time here. I hope the "server busy" messages don't frustrate you too much. John's going to get things fixed, if it kills him.
You are a classy lady.

Faust06
05-24-2006, 9:44 AM
Hi Amanda,

I really enjoy your work. And well.. I didn't have much of anything important to ask; I'm just excited seeing you post on the forum. You're the best.

AmazonAmanda
05-26-2006, 8:04 PM
Can't complain about the thongs....but fullbacks is my preference on ya.
Like I have a say!!
I have been lurking here for a few weeks. Think it is way cool that you are on here. Hope to see ya around.
And, hey THANK you for having a site!!! I might be in the minority, but I have absolutely NO qualms about dishing out a few bucks for memberships to sites.
I just think it's great that women like you Amanda share yourself with us, and even on some instances indulge our fantasies and what we want to see.

Your Awesome Amanda!

Hey there clone,

well thank you :-) I have to say..full backs, thongs or el commando...all depends on My mood...so no..lol..you really don't have a say. ;-)
As for my site..you are more then welcome. What can I say..a small venture slowly snowballed to well...what it is today. :-) I'm glad you're enjoying it. And yes, indulge in fantasies is what I do best..yours..mine...mutual..lol...so please, if you wish to share some...I just might be able to make them into pics/vids.....

Thanks for the comps ;-)

Amanda

colonist
05-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi Amanda,

You mentioned more than a week ago that you will be posting clips on clips4sale.com of you sitting full weight on Brandie's stomach and chest. I just can't wait to buy them. Could you please let us know when you would be posting those clips ?

Cheers !

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 1:08 AM
As for your personal stories: I would love to hear situations where you sit on a person's chest. I would be interested in what you said just before sitting, what it felt like to you as you sat down, what noises the person made, what you said to them as they struggled to breathe, what it felt like to bounce, etc., etc. On another topic, the video where you bounced on the Japanese guy, then gave one big bounce, laughed and said, "Aww, are you hurt?" More please, more.

Hello BVH,

Hmmmmm...situations where I've sat down on a persons chest. Wow..that's almost every session I've done..lol

Well, to set the scene...the average size of those I meet..is around 5'7 and 140ish lbs. The usual reaction to seeing me as soon as I open the door, is "Holy S**T!" lol..you know you're coming for a facesitting...but, when I'm towering over you, and the sinking feeling that Once I have you down...there is Absolutely No way for you to get up, or out. Knowing that, this will be a Completely different experience then anything else you've ever done.

I lead them to them bed, and have the lay either across the bottom of it, kitty corner, or in the middle of the bed. lol..most common phrase I say "so..are you Ready for This??" as I'm slowly lowering myself onto them.

The best feeling..is the feel of their chest as I'm lowering myself...feeling the air being pushed out of the lungs, the ribs slowly start to bend under the weight, the body adjusting to the pressure of my weight..and the final *mMMMGPGPHHHAAHHHHHhhhh* as I'm now covering their face...muffled gasps of futile attempts at breathing.

What does it feel to "bounce" on them? Lol..I Love bouncing really. It's that quick gasp of air..trying to fill your lungs, before I slam my ass back down on you, knocking that very breath out again. Only to be repeated time, and time again. The body not really have enough time to adjust to being sat on, released, sat on ...released..until I finally sit full weight. Pressing the last of the air from your lungs. Knowing that you have no air left, the look in your eyes, the face turning red, the body starting to tighten in the anticipation of suffocation...*sigh*...I Love it. Then, standing quickly.... to allow you to fill your lungs before I sit back down.

The Japanese videos..lol..a post All in their own. More to come.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 1:25 AM
Wow, I didn't know you were single?! Is this recent? (Sorry / wishfull)

Are you driving to these cities or flying?

I'd LOVE to hear ALL of your stories? Please start at the beginning and keep 'em coming....
So, did you realize you were stronger than the guys back in high school, or earlier?
When did you discover it was a turn-on? For him / yourself?
How did you introduce such "playtime" to your boyfriend at the time? Were guys lining up back then, or shy?
Do you hope your children share your lucky genes?

Thanks Amanda for all your time here. I hope the "server busy" messages don't frustrate you too much. John's going to get things fixed, if it kills him.
You are a classy lady.

Hey there Chicago,

lol..no worries. I've been single since I started this venture...so hmmm..not really recent. just ongoing. ;-)

I will be flying to all the places I'm visiting.

When did I know I was stronger then guys? lol..kindergarten. I was always the tallest, and biggest in my classes. I was 6' and 214 lbs when I was in 6th grade. lol..no, the guys weren't lining up. I had plenty of guy-Friends. But the great majority weren't interested in more at the time. Now a days..lol..well, another story ;-)

Amanda

condemnedmale
05-28-2006, 2:44 AM
As no one else seems to have sessioned with Amanda here i will post an account of the time i did.

I had been a member of Amanda's yahoo group for some time and on seeing she was visiting the UK and my work schedule took me through London where she was staying after much nervous deliberation i sent her an e mail.

It was a bit last minute so wasn't sure i'd get a reply in time but my heart missed a beat when my inbox was flashing.Sure enough my appointment was confirmed.

So....on a very warm English summers day i located her hotel near Victoria station and taking a deep breath knocked on the door.Nothing could have prepared me for the sight that greeted me as the door opened.I looked up....and up....and up.....and said very slowly mouth open ''Ohhhhhh my God!!!''

Amanda shot me a beaming smile laughing at my stunned reaction.She was a true giantess standing at least 6'-10'' in heels and towering above me.She is very beautiful and easy to chat to and after some small talk we proceeded to the bed.I lay nervously face up and looked in awe and trepidation as she poised above me.Smiling down she did indeed say '' Sure you're ready for this?''

Then she started to lower.As she sat on my chest i was in shock at the pressure exerted on me it was immense.I was totally trapped and helpless and was soon tapping for respite,before the process was repeated again and again.My session was butt crushing not facesitting[sorry guys,lol] and over the next 40 minutes or so i was sat on in a variety of ways,bounced on and thoroughly squashed,so much so that one of my ribs actually cracked!

I was very grateful the hotel provided a very soft mattress or otherwise i doubt i would be here typing this now,lol.On a hard surface and sat with intent i would have been doing a good impersonation of a squashed bug,lol!

So....those of you who have giantess fantasies or want to know what it is like to be facesat with absolutely no chance of breathing or fighting your sitter off until SHE wants it then i would recommend Amanda no hesitation.
For size,weight,personality and beauty i think she is unequalled in the Amazon field.

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 3:09 PM
Hi Amanda,

I really enjoy your work. And well.. I didn't have much of anything important to ask; I'm just excited seeing you post on the forum. You're the best.

Well thank you Faust,

I appreciate the post :-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 3:11 PM
Hi Amanda,

You mentioned more than a week ago that you will be posting clips on clips4sale.com of you sitting full weight on Brandie's stomach and chest. I just can't wait to buy them. Could you please let us know when you would be posting those clips ?

Cheers !

Hey colonist,

yes, as soon as they are posted to Clips4sale I will post in here :-) Looks like the posting date got pushed back a little bit..but they're on their way.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 3:25 PM
Condemnedmale,

Thank you for the post. Such sweet memories those are indeed. lol..I do hope the rib is better ;-)

Though..hard surface, mixed with intent, and the fate of a bug...soon await you upon My return to the UK. O;-)

Amanda

SmotherMeNow
05-28-2006, 3:45 PM
I LOVED the way you described a persons reaction once they first lay eyes on you with your overwhelming size and how you love to squeeze every ounce of air out of their lungs repeatedly. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE it. You do so very well at your descriptions. I for one won't argue with you over the FACT that you're stronger then I am physically. I have no doubt about that. As far as people, upon seeing you, being taken aback by your size I don't think that would make me nervous in the least. In fact I LOVE to have larger women then myself sit on me, be it the chest, stomach, and especially the face. You say you LOVE the feel of their chest caving in under your weight, the repeated whooshing of air from their lungs, and the reddened worried look on their face as if they are about to be suffocated. To be TOTALLY honest with you this is exactly one of things I want to experience and with the right woman (you are just such a woman) I'd be honored to experience being under you if only for a moment or two. To let you know my own size I am 5' 6 1/2" tall and weigh 150 pounds. Once again GREAT description. I love it.

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 4:48 PM
I LOVED the way you described a persons reaction once they first lay eyes on you with your overwhelming size and how you love to squeeze every ounce of air out of their lungs repeatedly. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE it. You do so very well at your descriptions. I for one won't argue with you over the FACT that you're stronger then I am physically. I have no doubt about that. As far as people, upon seeing you, being taken aback by your size I don't think that would make me nervous in the least. In fact I LOVE to have larger women then myself sit on me, be it the chest, stomach, and especially the face. You say you LOVE the feel of their chest caving in under your weight, the repeated whooshing of air from their lungs, and the reddened worried look on their face as if they are about to be suffocated. To be TOTALLY honest with you this is exactly one of things I want to experience and with the right woman (you are just such a woman) I'd be honored to experience being under you if only for a moment or two. To let you know my own size I am 5' 6 1/2" tall and weigh 150 pounds. Once again GREAT description. I love it.

Hello Smother ;-)

I'm so glad you liked the description. Second only to being the one Under me experiencing it first hand..lol

you know, it's not so much that upon seeing me for the first time people are "taken aback" by my height and size. I think it's more so the fact that in the back of your mind, you Know you're going to be facesat. With the thought that "I can always just push her off of me if it's to much". BUT..upon seeing me...that thought is soon crushed. As you come to the realization that once down..there is No pushing Me off. you are simply under Me until I decide to get off ;-) (or you tap out..which ever comes first) The "self preservation" thought is what only adds to the experience.

One of my other favorite positions is to have you laying across the bottom of the bed. I'm able to sit on your stomach/chest..yes, my ass is that big..lol With a lean to the right...All my weight is placed on your stomach. You're able to take a good breath in....as the pressure starts to intensify...I slowly shift my weight to the left. In doing so..forcing the air from your lungs. As you feel my weight shift...your ribs starting to adjust, the weight becoming more intense..as you gasp for your last breath. As your faces starts to turn red, your lungs now empty of air...I motion as I'm about to give you a break. Only to place my hand over your mouth as I quickly move off of you. You realize...your only chance for a breath..just passed as quickly as it came.

*sigh* I Love facesitting..lol

So, how close are you to Houston or Tampa?

Amanda

SmotherMeNow
05-28-2006, 7:41 PM
I actually e-mailed you several days back about my plight of not being able to get facesat. I told you then, as I will now. I live in Warner Robins, Georgia. That is approximately 7 hours driving distance to Tampa from were I am at. Wish I could make it down there to see you but I have obligations up here that do not make such a trip possible.

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 9:29 PM
I actually e-mailed you several days back about my plight of not being able to get facesat. I told you then, as I will now. I live in Warner Robins, Georgia. That is approximately 7 hours driving distance to Tampa from were I am at. Wish I could make it down there to see you but I have obligations up here that do not make such a trip possible.

Hello Smother,

I apologize, I do remember our email conversation...and I do understand...so for now, I'll just share my stories with you. ;-)

Amanda

John
05-28-2006, 9:46 PM
Amanda, it's great to see you here!

Do you do photoshoots for other people besides yourself? Like to shoot you for some upcoming clips... :wink2:

AmazonAmanda
05-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Amanda, it's great to see you here!

Do you do photoshoots for other people besides yourself? Like to shoot you for some upcoming clips... :wink2:

Hello John,

Well Thank you..and Thank YOU for having this forum here for us. It's Incredible ..and that's an understatement. :-)

Do I do shoots for others? I do actually...and I'd love to work with you :-) If you'd like, send me an email and we can talk.

Amanda

mazerrob
05-29-2006, 3:54 AM
I just scheduled a facesitting session with The Goddess Amazon Amanda in NYC. I can't believe how much i am looking forward to it. (I am a bit nervous too) I will post a full account of my experiences.

rob.

hamerlick
05-29-2006, 6:24 AM
Hello Smother ;-)

I'm so glad you liked the description. Second only to being the one Under me experiencing it first hand..lol

you know, it's not so much that upon seeing me for the first time people are "taken aback" by my height and size. I think it's more so the fact that in the back of your mind, you Know you're going to be facesat. With the thought that "I can always just push her off of me if it's to much". BUT..upon seeing me...that thought is soon crushed. As you come to the realization that once down..there is No pushing Me off. you are simply under Me until I decide to get off ;-) (or you tap out..which ever comes first) The "self preservation" thought is what only adds to the experience.

One of my other favorite positions is to have you laying across the bottom of the bed. I'm able to sit on your stomach/chest..yes, my ass is that big..lol With a lean to the right...All my weight is placed on your stomach. You're able to take a good breath in....as the pressure starts to intensify...I slowly shift my weight to the left. In doing so..forcing the air from your lungs. As you feel my weight shift...your ribs starting to adjust, the weight becoming more intense..as you gasp for your last breath. As your faces starts to turn red, your lungs now empty of air...I motion as I'm about to give you a break. Only to place my hand over your mouth as I quickly move off of you. You realize...your only chance for a breath..just passed as quickly as it came.

*sigh* I Love facesitting..lol

So, how close are you to Houston or Tampa?

Amanda Just thinking about you doing something like this to me is such a great turn on.

abdort
05-29-2006, 7:46 AM
Hey Amanda....

just a thought about something...that i am curious about. Since you love facesitting (and bouncing) i was wonderng if any of the lucky SOB's you sit on have ever said they love (or foolishly hate) your aroma...

So i was wondering....how is your aroma and are there guys out there that you have had (like me) who would just lay there and have you sit on there face JUST to smell you?

BVH
05-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Wow, it is awesome that you have replied to all these questions. If I may, I would like to ask a few more, especially since that last descriptive reply about what happens when you sit on a chest.

1. What was the first time that you actually gave all of your weight on a persons chest? I would imagine as good as you are at what you do that it was prior to your website. Could you describe the first instance. I am certainly hoping it was some poor fool commenting on your size and you let him have it.

2. What is the most brutal chest sitting video that you have?

3. What happens when you sit full weight on a person Carrot's size on a bench? I love that photo set. If seems if you wanted to he could be crushed instantly.

Thanks for your replies. You are fantastic.

AmazonAmanda
05-29-2006, 3:21 PM
I just scheduled a facesitting session with The Goddess Amazon Amanda in NYC. I can't believe how much i am looking forward to it. (I am a bit nervous too) I will post a full account of my experiences.

rob.

Hello rob,

Excitement, anticipation, even being a little nervous...are all quite natural.
;-) I would be more concerned if you weren't feeling any of those.

But rest assured...all will be ok. you will walk away from the session....though, maybe just a little bit flatter then when you walked in...lol sorry, couldn't help myself. ;-)

See you Soon
Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-29-2006, 3:23 PM
Just thinking about you doing something like this to me is such a great turn on.

Very nice to know ;-) Please..keep thinking away...

Amanda

condemnedmale
05-29-2006, 3:41 PM
Condemnedmale,

Thank you for the post. Such sweet memories those are indeed. lol..I do hope the rib is better ;-)

Though..hard surface, mixed with intent, and the fate of a bug...soon await you upon My return to the UK. O;-)

Amanda
Nervous look.....mmmm.....you are very definate on this....looks at thickness of 'jar'....don't think i can escape....maybe a run for it on the day.

AmazonAmanda
05-29-2006, 3:42 PM
Hey Amanda....

just a thought about something...that i am curious about. Since you love facesitting (and bouncing) i was wonderng if any of the lucky SOB's you sit on have ever said they love (or foolishly hate) your aroma...

So i was wondering....how is your aroma and are there guys out there that you have had (like me) who would just lay there and have you sit on there face JUST to smell you?

Hello ad,

Very good question indeed :-) This will take a bit of explaining..lol

As many of us have our own "interests" and "likes". We also know that that varies greatly from one individual to another. There are some who enjoy facesitting...for the pressure. Some who enjoy facesitting for the D/s aspect, and those who enjoy the aroma. But you say "it's all facesitting". I agree. But to a point.

To answer your question bluntly, Yes. I have. ;-)

When I am doing sessions..I freshen up, and change panties between each person. Why? because it's just a given you're going to get sweat, snot, and saliva on them.

However, I do have those I meet with who arrange to meet with me the same evening I arrive in a location...(or after a day out shopping)

Usually after traveling a full day, sitting and walking through airports (living in Idaho..the plane rides are usually several hrs to any location) just to get a good days wear out of my panties. It is then, and only then that I sit on them. Giving them not the "fresh fabric softner" clean silk panties pressed tightly against their face...but rather nicely worn..warm aroma smothered against them...as you try and inhale..you only fill your lungs with my aroma.

I also have those who request for farting while I'm facesitting. This one guys..I'll tell ya, I'm good..but not always that good. Just like burping on command, farter is even harder.

How is my aroma? Well, it deepends upon what I've done. ;-) Just a day out shopping, after working out? or straight from the shower? lol..how about you experience them all for yourself...and then you can share with everyone. ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-29-2006, 4:15 PM
Wow, it is awesome that you have replied to all these questions. If I may, I would like to ask a few more, especially since that last descriptive reply about what happens when you sit on a chest.

1. What was the first time that you actually gave all of your weight on a persons chest? I would imagine as good as you are at what you do that it was prior to your website. Could you describe the first instance. I am certainly hoping it was some poor fool commenting on your size and you let him have it.

2. What is the most brutal chest sitting video that you have?

3. What happens when you sit full weight on a person Carrot's size on a bench? I love that photo set. If seems if you wanted to he could be crushed instantly.

Thanks for your replies. You are fantastic.

Hello BVH,

No problem at all ;-) hey I said...if you would like to know more...just ask.
As for your questions..
1. When was the first time I sat on someone? lol..well, yes it was before my site. It was before I even had a bf. I'm sure I owe him $$ for psych bills..lol It was actually my brother. We were the same height/size growing up (at least until high school) So when he started taking wrestling lessons...I was right there with him. Only, I practiced on him at home. So Lots of chest sitting, back sitting, and school girl pins. lol..if Only my mom had Any idea what she was creating back then..lol My interest in facesitting/smothering is Not for sexual gratification. Granted..that's nice. But I enjoy it Far more when I know you're smothering, you can't breath, and are purely at My mercy when it comes to the simpliest things..like..Breathing. you breath..WHEN I decide to let you. you get free...WHEN I decide to move.

2. What is the Most brutal chest sitting video I have? hmm..I'll actually be making it here in a couple weeks. With nothing BUT chestsitting and facesitting. I'll post a clip and pics of it here in the forum once its complete ;-)

3. What would happen to someone Carrots size if I sat on them Full weight while on a bench? (I'll attach a couple pics with this post so for those not familar, you'll see what we're talking about.) Carrot is only 5'5 and 103 lbs. If I wasn't careful..yes, there could have been more extreme outcomes. It really depends upon the persons build/frame on if I will sit full weight on them or not. Usually at that build (Carrot and Brandies) I am not able to sit for more then a couple seconds before the pressure is to much. Pressure-Pain..it's the same thing..right? ;-) Would I do a "butt drop" onto him? no...I wouldn't. Would it be interesting? lol..yes.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-29-2006, 4:17 PM
Nervous look.....mmmm.....you are very definate on this....looks at thickness of 'jar'....don't think i can escape....maybe a run for it on the day.

awwwww...now run if you choose...but your fate...will be sealed. >;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-30-2006, 9:56 PM
Hey Guys and Gals...

I have several upcoming photo shoots in:

Las Vegas June 4
Tampa June 10th and 11th
NYC June 16th

In which I'm looking for fresh faces (pun intended) to sit on...and have my way with it.

If you're in any of those locations, and interested in being Under Me for pics/videos shoot me an email at AmazonGoddessAmanda at yahoo dot com

or

if you'd prefer to keep your smothering more private, I also still have times open for sessions in those locations.

Las Vegas June 4-5
Houston June 6-9
Tampa June 10-14
NYC June 14-18

Smother you soon ;-)
Amanda

John
05-30-2006, 10:13 PM
2. What is the Most brutal chest sitting video I have? hmm..I'll actually be making it here in a couple weeks. With nothing BUT chestsitting and facesitting. I'll post a clip and pics of it here in the forum once its complete ;-)

I can't wait! Please make sure there is lots of stomach bouncing... :dance:

3. What would happen to someone Carrots size if I sat on them Full weight while on a bench?

Benches are tough when they don't give....a nice soft bed is always good... :thumbsup2:

abdort
05-31-2006, 3:22 AM
too bad idaho is no where near me, i would LOVE to take in all your aroma and feel the pressure you must cause.... :-(

AmazonAmanda
05-31-2006, 7:40 AM
I can't wait! Please make sure there is lots of stomach bouncing... :dance:

Benches are tough when they don't give....a nice soft bed is always good... :thumbsup2:

Hey John ;-)

lol..yes, Lots of stomach bouncing will be included, face bouncing as well..AND..a bench is also being brought in. Beds are nice...but at times, they give "to much". I want to feel the body give under me...and KNOW that I am cutting off All air supply. Well, and benches /floors help produce the most amazing moans and sounds...Should be rather intersting..lol..don't you think? ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-31-2006, 7:42 AM
too bad idaho is no where near me, i would LOVE to take in all your aroma and feel the pressure you must cause.... :-(

Hello ab,

Well you see...I may Live in Idaho...but I do Travel across the country ;-)
That's why I'll be in Houston, FL and NY.

Amand

xxxx
05-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Amanda

Strange question for you may be.

Whats the smallest person you've sat on / smothered?

Thanks
xxxx

eacrtv
05-31-2006, 3:07 PM
Hello HC,

Amanda

Hi Amanda,that would be a surprise,nude fs and smothering.
Well,I am your man when you decide to do that.
regards

AmazonAmanda
05-31-2006, 7:05 PM
Amanda

Strange question for you may be.

Whats the smallest person you've sat on / smothered?

Thanks
xxxx

Hello xxx,

Not a strange question at all. The smallest person I've sat on full weight, was Brandie. She's 5' and 107 lbs.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
05-31-2006, 7:13 PM
Hi Amanda,that would be a surprise,nude fs and smothering.
Well,I am your man when you decide to do that.
regards

Hello eacr,

Yes, quite the surprise...and view..don't you think?

The next time I return over seas..it's a date. ;-)

Amanda

Jerre
06-01-2006, 10:27 AM
And I thought You wouldn't do nude ;p

AmazonAmanda
06-01-2006, 11:05 AM
And I thought You wouldn't do nude ;p

lol..in Sessions. No Nudes in Sessions. ;-)

Pics and vids are different...well, and a couple choice friends...and..lol

Amanda

volupfan
06-02-2006, 7:41 AM
lol..in Sessions. No Nudes in Sessions. ;-)

Pics and vids are different...well, and a couple choice friends...and..lol

Amanda

WOW! Gotta get me on THAT list -- drool.....

:eyebrows: :D :eyebrows:

volupfan

AmazonAmanda
06-03-2006, 9:43 PM
WOW! Gotta get me on THAT list -- drool.....

:eyebrows: :D :eyebrows:

volupfan

Lol...and just What makes you think that you aren't Already on it?? ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-03-2006, 9:47 PM
Hey John,

Got your email....replied a couple times but keeps coming back as undeliverable. I'm sure it's my pc here...if I could facesit it and teach it a lesson..I Would..lol..but, I can't.
Any suggestions?

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-06-2006, 7:42 PM
Well Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I'd post a little update of my adventures so far...as now I'm back out on the road. So between photo shoots and sessions...thought I'd post. ;-)

So, you guys wanted to know what full weight face bouncing would be like? or full weight chest bouncing....just How long could one endure My weight...lol Well, thought I'd see for myself...and do that I did.

My victim...6' and probably 190-200 lb guy. After having him on the floor trampling him... (though he wasn't able to take Me for to long) I moved him to the bed. And, after taking the position(laying kitty corner on the bed..with his head in the corner)..proceeded to sit on his stomach, moving to his chest..and bouncing, crushing, and bouncing some more. Then, moved up a little bit..and Whalahhhh..Face Bouncing!!! As I stood straight up..and dropped straight down. Again..and again..and again. lol..his poor nose. his poor face...as each and everytime...he found himself crushed under My ass.

Did he tap out? Of course. But...not after I was able to have SOME fun with him. >;-)

Next stop...Tampa.

On the itinerary: Full Weight HEEL trampling, CBT, Full Weight Facesitting, chest sitting and bouncing of course. ;-) I'll have some sample pics from that shoot posted shortly after. So stay tuned. ;-)

Amanda

gasping4air
06-06-2006, 9:21 PM
Next stop...Tampa.

On the itinerary: Full Weight HEEL trampling, CBT, Full Weight Facesitting, chest sitting and bouncing of course. ;-) I'll have some sample pics from that shoot posted shortly after. So stay tuned. ;-)

Amanda

I am pleased (and a bit scared) to say that Amanda has been kind enough to give me the privilege of being under her during this week's Tampa trip, along with some of her other Florida friends.

I have quite a bit of experience being crushed and smothered under BBW, although never one quite as big and powerful as AA. I have been sat on at length by one woman who was close to 300 pounds, who enjoyed sitting her butt firmly on the center of my chest reverse-style while she watched TV. She used to say that she loved the feeling of my heart beating against her butt (of course, it beat a lot faster when she was on it with all her weight) -- and to make sure she made it palpitate as much as possible, she would either raise her knees and plant her feet on the bed so every ounce was focused on my sternum, or she would cross her legs while reverse-sitting on my chest, which is one of the most powerful sitting positions I have ever experienced.

I also have been sat on brutally at length by my 260-pound wife, who really knows how to pour on the pressure. Her favorite way to watch TV is sitting squarely on my chest or face, and she has many sitting styles that take my breath away. One of my favorite things she does is full-weight butt drops on my chest -- over and over and over again. I have endured countless butt drops from her over the past few years, probably as many as 50 or 60 at a time. So, foolishly perhaps, I have agreed to submit to Amanda's chest sitting, bouncing and butt drops, which are sure to be infintely more powerful and devastating. I probably got too cocky by stating that "I wanted to go for the record," and I'm hoping that she isn't going to hold me to that if the crushing gets too intense. I can only throw myself upon her tender mercies and hope that my chest doesn't cave in from the pressure.

Bu there's no going back now. I've committed to appearing in pictures or video clips if that's what she wants, and I will do my humble best to endure the pressure that she dishes out. And if my face happens to end up wedged between her luscious butt cheeks, I'll do my very best to endure without air as long as possible.

Hopefully I'll survive and be able to recount our experience to the rest of you. Please pray for me.

eacrtv
06-08-2006, 1:57 PM
Hello eacr,

Yes, quite the surprise...and view..don't you think?

The next time I return over seas..it's a date. ;-)

Amanda
We have a deal,looking forward to it,
hugs and kisses:wink2:

chicagofeet
06-08-2006, 2:30 PM
Hi Amanda & Gasping.
Thanks very much for the reports. Please keep 'em coming.
Are you planning on using the floor or a bench to transmit every single ounce of pressure, rather than a bed?

If you get the chance, could you leave his body under you while you rest up watching a show, having dinner etc.
I really want to get a feeling of what a long trip will feel like - where the lucky guy would be all but forgotten between pit stops.

You are very generous (and a terrific business women!) sharing with us as you've been.
Oh, please tell us more about your background and personal self, when the mood suits you.
You've got a pretty unique personality as well!
Thanks.

gasping4air
06-09-2006, 4:41 AM
I can't speak for Amanda, because she will have most of the say during our session. I can only pass along that she has talked to me about using a bed for sitting and butt-drops, and there also was a brief mention of the floor -- although based on my previous experiences, I suspect that I would not last more than a few seconds at best under her on such a hard, unforgiving surface. A woman of this size and power can deliver some truly intense, crushing pressure. Amanda also mentioned that someone may be bringing a bench -- I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The trick is to see how much I can take (and I'm sure Amanda will push me a little beyond that) without risking serious injury.

I love your idea of her staying on top of me while she rests up or watches a show. I'd like to see how long I could endure her sitting squarely on my chest while she watches TV.

mac1time
06-09-2006, 7:14 AM
Thanks for the pics!!

chicagofeet
06-09-2006, 5:45 PM
Chest, head, waist, legs - basically whatever happens to be under her as she lowers down. Most women will position their cushion the way they want him as they sit or lie down. I love it when I'm laid on lengthwise on the couch, completely covering me head to toe. I love breathing through her hair as I'm laid upon even more than being smothered under her butt.

So a long, large tall woman with beautiful long thick hair is absolutely perfect.
Hey Amanda. So, how was your week?

AmazonAmanda
06-11-2006, 7:38 PM
I am pleased (and a bit scared) to say that Amanda has been kind enough to give me the privilege of being under her during this week's Tampa trip, along with some of her other Florida friends.

I have quite a bit of experience being crushed and smothered under BBW, although never one quite as big and powerful as AA. I have been sat on at length by one woman who was close to 300 pounds, who enjoyed sitting her butt firmly on the center of my chest reverse-style while she watched TV. She used to say that she loved the feeling of my heart beating against her butt (of course, it beat a lot faster when she was on it with all her weight) -- and to make sure she made it palpitate as much as possible, she would either raise her knees and plant her feet on the bed so every ounce was focused on my sternum, or she would cross her legs while reverse-sitting on my chest, which is one of the most powerful sitting positions I have ever experienced.

I also have been sat on brutally at length by my 260-pound wife, who really knows how to pour on the pressure. Her favorite way to watch TV is sitting squarely on my chest or face, and she has many sitting styles that take my breath away. One of my favorite things she does is full-weight butt drops on my chest -- over and over and over again. I have endured countless butt drops from her over the past few years, probably as many as 50 or 60 at a time. So, foolishly perhaps, I have agreed to submit to Amanda's chest sitting, bouncing and butt drops, which are sure to be infintely more powerful and devastating. I probably got too cocky by stating that "I wanted to go for the record," and I'm hoping that she isn't going to hold me to that if the crushing gets too intense. I can only throw myself upon her tender mercies and hope that my chest doesn't cave in from the pressure.

Bu there's no going back now. I've committed to appearing in pictures or video clips if that's what she wants, and I will do my humble best to endure the pressure that she dishes out. And if my face happens to end up wedged between her luscious butt cheeks, I'll do my very best to endure without air as long as possible.

Hopefully I'll survive and be able to recount our experience to the rest of you. Please pray for me.

Well all, I'm pleased to say that your prayers were heard, and that gasping survived his experience with me. lol..ok, so at least he walked out of the room under his own power. ;-)

When he's able...I'm sure he'll recount his personal experience for all of you. But give the guy some time...I made myself quite comfy on his face....and chest...and stomach..and did I mention his face? ;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-11-2006, 7:39 PM
We have a deal,looking forward to it,
hugs and kisses:wink2:

Hello eacr ;-)

looking at my schedule already...I'll keep you posted.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-11-2006, 7:52 PM
Hi Amanda & Gasping.
Thanks very much for the reports. Please keep 'em coming.
Are you planning on using the floor or a bench to transmit every single ounce of pressure, rather than a bed?

If you get the chance, could you leave his body under you while you rest up watching a show, having dinner etc.
I really want to get a feeling of what a long trip will feel like - where the lucky guy would be all but forgotten between pit stops.

You are very generous (and a terrific business women!) sharing with us as you've been.
Oh, please tell us more about your background and personal self, when the mood suits you.
You've got a pretty unique personality as well!
Thanks.

Hello Chicago,

Wellll..let Me tell you what I had in mind.. ;-) lol..I chose a location that would offer more then the traditional hotel room. Meaning...a sofa, couple arm chairs, a nice buffet table (just high enough and sturdy enough so that I was able to straddle it easily while wearing heels..yet stury enough I could bounce on without breaking) a bed of course. And an exercise work out ball.

I used the bench while facesitting, chest sitting, and stomach sitting...also while doing some "bouncing". The bed...not so much. lol..the springs were giving to much "comfort room" so I couldn't get the best "pressure". Though, ask gasping, I'm sure he'll have a different perspective on it..lol

Actually, I sat on him while I ate lunch (which had just arrived prior to his arrival) though I admit...kept getting interrupted as taps from below required a "shift" or weight adjustment. What can I say...I was sitting squarely on his face with my legs propped on the coffee table, and then also while my legs were flat on his. (Chicago...I think you may only make it to the next rest stop before we'd have to pull over and adjust ;-) )

Thank you for the compliment..however.."business woman"? lol..even if I didn't happen to have a site, I'd be posting on here sharing my experience with you guys. And over this past weekend..let me tell you..lol I'm not sure my friends knew exactly what I had in mind when I invited them down. ;-)

And yes...Everything was caught on pics..AND..clips. From the FULL weight facesitting while on the bench. The full weight chest/stomach sitting on the bench. FULL WEIGHT heel trample (6 and 8 inch heels) Full Weight head standing. 3 of my friends Under the couch while I sat on, kneeled on, and stood on the couch. Some ballbusting...and someone mentioned exercise ball? LoL..do you know just HOW high you can jump on that while it's on someones stomach/chest? I Do ;-) But do you know what's almost MORE fun? putting the poor guy Over the ball...so when I bounce...I land on them First... LoL..the sounds I heard, was music to my ears... EVEN at one point, the exercise ball being placed on one of their Heads while I bounced away. Now, this wasn't just light, little "bounce..bounce"...this was Full On Body drop onto the ball...to where my feet were coming OFF the ground when I bounced back up. *sigh* what an Incredible weekend..lol and yes, I have some pics to share with you of the fun. ;-)

More about my personal self and background..what would you like to know??

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-11-2006, 7:53 PM
Thanks for the pics!!

you are most welcome.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-11-2006, 7:56 PM
Chest, head, waist, legs - basically whatever happens to be under her as she lowers down. Most women will position their cushion the way they want him as they sit or lie down. I love it when I'm laid on lengthwise on the couch, completely covering me head to toe. I love breathing through her hair as I'm laid upon even more than being smothered under her butt.

So a long, large tall woman with beautiful long thick hair is absolutely perfect.
Hey Amanda. So, how was your week?

Hello chicago,

Hmmm..you know, everything did find its way under me ;-) But you know, I didn't get any pics like this time around. Thank Goodness I'm shooting again in NYC. I'll be sure and take some there of full length body smothering.

How is my week going? Well, my weekend was Amazing actually. ;-)

Amanda

junior1360
06-11-2006, 10:52 PM
i would like you sit on my face you are beatiful

tobi
06-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Hello AmazonAmanda,
i come from Germany and i find she are a beautiful Girl.

i have a dream that you sitting fullweigh on my face.

I have a question came you to Germany

sorry my english is not so good.

AmazonAmanda
06-12-2006, 5:46 AM
i would like you sit on my face you are beatiful

Well Thank you junior ;-)\

I'll sit on your face..no problem there. Where are you located?

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-12-2006, 5:48 AM
Hello AmazonAmanda,
i come from Germany and i find she are a beautiful Girl.

i have a dream that you sitting fullweigh on my face.

I have a question came you to Germany

sorry my english is not so good.

Hello tobi,

your english is just fine. Better then me speaking German ;-)

I am looking at coming to Germany when I am in London again. Probably early next year, if not during the summer months of '07

I'll have all my travel dates posted on my site www.AmazonAmanda.com under the Calendar option, as well as on the homepage of my yahoo group. AmazonGoddessAmanda.

Or, if you happen to get to the states...let me know. ;-)

Amanda

gasping4air
06-12-2006, 7:34 AM
Yes, I am very happy to say that I survived my experience this weekend with Amanda. I also must say that she truly is a gorgeous, fun, powerful, wonderfully dominant woman who knows what she wants. Even though this was our first time together, I would definitely consider her a friend.

I am writing this on Monday, a full two days after our session, and I have to admit that I am very much feeling the effects of being beneath this 380-pound goddess. I told her yesterday by phone that I was “doing fine, nothing too bad” – but I think I was still riding the wave of endorphins and spoke too soon. Today I am extremely sore – especially my nose, neck, chest, and the muscles on the sides of my stomach and rib cage (kind of like I did 1,000 stomach crunches, except Amanda did all the crunching) – all the results of the brutally delicious squashing Amanda gave me on a variety of surfaces.

I know some pictures were taken during our session, and I am greatly looking forward to seeing them, as I’m sure many of you are. Unfortunately, the video camera was not ready – a shame, because I would love to have that as a memento. But I know she took video of some of her other sessions.

Here’s how our session unfolded, to the best of my recollection (which may be a little hazy due to repeated blunt trauma and lack of oxygen).

When I first laid eyes on Amanda, I was instantly awestruck by just how beautiful and physically imposing she is in person. I’m about 5’11” and 225 pounds, so I’m not used to women being larger than me. But when Amanda walked into the room and looked down at me from atop her high heels, I felt extremely small and insignificant beside her. I can only imagine what smaller people must feel like in her presence.

Pictures simply don’t do Amanda justice as far as conveying her beauty (not to mention size) – and I told her so, to which she replied, “Flattery will get you everywhere, including under my ass.” Her response made me feel excited, aroused, giddy and afraid all at once. And when she told me to go lay down on the sofa, I felt like a bug that she could squash whenever she pleased.

“Are you ready for this?” Amanda asked as she stood over me, looking down at my prostrate body. I told her that I was, and she immediately lowered her huge, luscious ass onto my stomach and chest, making me groan and gasp under her formidable weight.

I remember thinking to myself, “Mmmmmm…..this is intense pressure, but I can handle this.” Amanda, however, had other ideas.

I’ve been lucky enough to have been sat upon by a number of large women over the years, some of whom I thought were especially adept when it came to pouring on the pressure. But they might as well have been paperweights next to Amanda, whose crushing techniques are as impressive and intuitive as they are brutal. This Amazon goddess truly knows how to throw her weight around to achieve the most devastating effect, and she loves every second of it.

Beneath her butt, I felt like I was being crushed under a mountain of womanhood. And when she started rocking side to side, using each butt cheek to compress my chest and then my stomach, over and over again, the effects were literally breathtaking. She did this to me for a while, and also bounced her sumptuous butt on my chest over and over again, until we suddenly heard a disconcerting “crack” from the sofa beneath us.

That made Amanda laugh, and she stopped bouncing long enough to give me respite.

What happened next, however, I was truly unprepared for. Amanda had asked me if I also was into facesitting, which of course I was, but I had never attempted it with such a large and powerful woman. But the next thing I knew, she was bearing down on my face and skull with the most intense pressure I had ever experienced. And believe me, Amanda made sure I didn’t miss a single ounce by putting her legs up on the table at every opportunity. I couldn’t help but groan under her weight – and I hadn’t felt anything yet.

Amanda has this devastating technique where she wiggles her weight down onto your face for an inescapably tight seal, then she sort of does this ratcheting motion of her pelvis to make sure she is delivering every last ounce to your poor face. It was like getting my skull crushed in a vise. Believe me, breathing isn’t even an option at this point….it’s all you can do to simply survive. My neck felt like a twig that could snap at any moment, and I could hear the blood surging and pounding in my ears. I was seriously afraid that she would break my nose and collapse a cheekbone or two, the pressure was so intense. As it turned out, my nose did bleed a little, although I’m not sure Amanda even noticed. She was too busy trying to eat her lunch as I struggled to survive beneath her ass. I knew I was far overmatched, so tap out I did, over and over again. But even that only provided a second or two of respite before she was right back on me with all her weight, threatening to crack my skull like a walnut. Amanda was wearing a tight black skirt that simply didn’t give against my face, making the experience all the more painful. I wish that I could have experienced her plush posterior bearing down on me in a thong, with my face wedged tightly between her cheeks. But Amanda was running this show, and I was completely at her mercy, which I begged for on several occasions.

Next up was the crush “bench” -- actually a hard wooden table that I wasn’t sure would be able to handle the pressure Amanda can deliver. In fact, as I laid down on it and Amanda prepared to mount my chest, she made a joke that if the legs gave way, “You’ll REALLY get to feel a full-weight butt drop.”

What happened next was simply AMAZING. Amanda sat squarely on the center of my chest, crushing all the air out of my lungs and making my ribcage groan and expand sideways as she put her legs up on my own. In this position, there was simply no escaping the full effects of her 380 delicious pounds, and I struggled to endure it for as long as I could while pictures were being taken. Her ass is so large that it not only covered my chest, but also pressed up against my stomach and neck, making it nearly impossible to get any air. In fact, I seem to remember the forum member who was taking the pictures making some kind of remark that he didn’t think he could endure that position like I was, but that was little consolation at the moment. At that point, the rest of the world didn’t matter to me – all that mattered was Amanda’s ass and the eye-popping pressure that she was delivering to my chest. After a while, I think Amanda switched positions a bit (I started to get a little hazy at this point, from lack of air), so she was now sitting in more of side-saddle position, using her right hip/butt cheek to focus all of her weight on my helpless chest, with her legs up on the table to make sure I was feeling all of her. And I assure you that I was.

I think at this point I made some kind of stupid, cocky comment about butt drops or bouncing, which Amanda was only too happy to indulge. All I remember was that her full weight was crashing down on my stomach and chest with such intensity that I begged for mercy and simply HAD to get her off of me before something shattered – and I don’t mean the table. Fortunately, Amanda was in a benevolent mood, and agreed to resume my punishment on the bed.

She told me to lay kitty-corner on the bed so my head was on the corner of it. She then proceeded to sit down hard on my stomach and chest, and began bouncing on me like that for a deliciously long time. Amanda is right that the bed had a lot of “give” in the springs – a firmer mattress and box spring would have been even more punishing. But at that point, I was grateful for it, because the way she was bouncing on me over and over again was hard enough to endure (although I’d do it all again, and then some, just for the chance to be beneath her). And just to make sure I wasn’t having it too easy, she’d suddenly scoot up to my face and bury it beneath her crotch or ass. What an amazing place to be!

Now Amanda asked me if I was ready for some butt drops. I wasn’t so sure, having endured her full weight on me now for more than half an hour, but I NEEDED to know what that felt like, so I said yes. Amanda delivered the first 9 or 10 butt drops as I was laying kitty-cornered on the bed, with lightning speed. There were no breaks in between drops, and no respite given. I only had a split second to groan and gasp under the crushing impact before she was back in the air, crashing down on my chest again and again. I did catch brief glimpses of the delight in her playful eyes as she looked down upon my helpless body as she crushed me mercilessly – a look that will forever be seared into my memory. The thought that my suffering and submission was giving her pleasure was all the incentive I needed to tough it out for as long as humanly possible.

Next Amanda told me to lay along the foot of the bed so she could deliver more butt drops. And these drops seemed far more intense than the first batch. I think Amanda was jumping higher, because she was definitely landing harder on my chest and stomach. Again, I was given no breaks between butt drops, and my chest felt like it was going to cave in each time she came crashing down on my sternum. And yet, I was loving every second of it! I loved the sight of her amazing ass pummeling me breathless, as well as the sight of her long, pretty hair swinging every time she came down on me. I’m not sure how many of her full-weight butt drops I endured in total, because I lost count around 15 or 20. But I savored every single one of them, and had I not been pressed for time, I wish I could have taken three times as many. I also regret not having experienced one of Amanda’s butt drops on the floor, which probably would have been more than I could handle – but part of me really wants to experience that, especially if it would please her.

By the time our session ended, I was feeling kind of light-headed, but the soreness had yet to set in because of the rush of endorphins I was still riding. Amanda gave me a big, delicious hug before sending me on my way. She is such a fun, wonderful woman! Were I not already spoken for, I would definitely try to pursue this rare goddess. The thought of making her happy really makes me smile. But my loss will undoubtedly be someone else’s gain – perhaps another member of this forum will someday win the Grand Prize. Just be prepared and be careful what you wish for, because Amanda will be all too happy to make it happen – and she’s definitely not for wimps.

Amanda, I just want to say THANK YOU for such an unforgettable experience!

gasping4air
06-12-2006, 7:36 AM
By the way, sorry for the long post. Amanda just brings out the writer in me. :)

chicagofeet
06-12-2006, 9:20 AM
Does Amanda get black and blue marks from the pounding?
Did you try getting walked on?
I love that you mentioned how beautiful her hair and face are.

gasping4air
06-12-2006, 9:48 AM
I don't know whether Amanda gets bruised...youll have to ask her. But I suspect she does most of the bruising.

I did not get trampled by her, however. I'm more into being sat on and bounced on, but I suspect I wouldn't have lasted long at all under her feet -- especially if she kept her killer heels on!

tobi
06-13-2006, 6:11 AM
hello Amanda

when you are in england or germany i come with a facesitting session.

i love your ass.

gruß tobi

Max
06-13-2006, 7:14 AM
Thanks very much for that exciting and well-written account, Gasping

gasping4air
06-13-2006, 7:16 AM
My pleasure, Max. I think you may be the only person who actually took the time to read it, lol.

chicagofeet
06-13-2006, 7:52 AM
Read every word 3X.
I'm sure we all did.

chicagofeet
06-13-2006, 7:56 AM
Hi Amanda.

So was the session described (secretly) easy for you or did you really break a sweat? Is this really a workout for YOU? What is your workout to maintain such tremendous strength.
Do you ever bruise from smashing guys into pulp? Their bones must offer some resistance, no?

From the account above, I think you are truely a performance artist, with years of training, possessing highly developed UNIQUE techniques.

gasping4air
06-13-2006, 8:25 AM
Thanks, Chicago. I'd be curious to hear Amanda's response to your questions, too. I suspect that our session was a breeze for her and that she didn't even break a sweat. She told me it was kind of "in the middle" as far as the intensity of her sessions go. Makes me really wonder what those sessions at the high end are like and who can survive that! :worship:

I'm hoping that at some point in the future, I can spend even more time under Amanda, without being pressed for time.

buttbandito
06-13-2006, 9:08 AM
Wow way too much talking on this thread!!!! not enough pics!!!

jim2004291277
06-13-2006, 2:02 PM

Why don't you post some then? Mind you, a quick look at your first three posts (all of which are critical) suggests that a positive contribution to the forum is not really your style.:machine:

AmazonAmanda
06-13-2006, 2:51 PM
Gasping...

What can I say...Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. ;-) lol.. I know I personally had a Very nice smile on my face while I read your account. lol...reliving Every drop..Wiggle..and bounce.
It's also nice to know your perspective of events..I know what I was doing, but to know how it felt, your reactions, and views..is very nice to know.

It was very nice to meet you as well...and who knows..maybe next time you just Might be up for that butt drop >;-)

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-13-2006, 2:56 PM
hello Amanda

when you are in england or germany i come with a facesitting session.

i love your ass.

gruß tobi

Hello tobi,

Well thank you ;-) I love it too. When I have any travel dates for Europe, I will post them in here as well. So just keep an eye out.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-13-2006, 2:59 PM
My pleasure, Max. I think you may be the only person who actually took the time to read it, lol.

Gasping,

I know I personally read it a couple times...and I was even There!! ;-) lol..so thank you again.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-13-2006, 3:19 PM
Hi Amanda.

So was the session described (secretly) easy for you or did you really break a sweat? Is this really a workout for YOU? What is your workout to maintain such tremendous strength.
Do you ever bruise from smashing guys into pulp? Their bones must offer some resistance, no?

From the account above, I think you are truely a performance artist, with years of training, possessing highly developed UNIQUE techniques.

Hello chicago,

Was my time with gasping easy? it was "middle of the road" really. Being that he had some experience with being Under some larger ladies...and let's face it, he said that he COULD handle whatever I had in mind ;-) As I do with all those I meet, I see what they can handle comfortably...and then push them just a little past that. They may FEEL like they're going to die, or won't make it..but, that's just the bodies natural mode of self presevation.

Did I break a sweat? I was in Tampa, FL. lol..yes.

Is this a workout for me? there are parts that take more effort (repeated butt drops..or when I do the lifting/carrying or wrestling aspect of sessions)

My workout? I actually don't work out. I've had several tell me that the mere thought of me..STRONGER...is even more mind blowing. Though, that is usually After they've been caught in a head scissor squeeze ;-)

Do I ever bruise from crushing them? the only bruises I received from my time with Gasping, are from the bench in which I had him on. The way I was straddling him (and then 3 other friends after him) the corners were hitting my calves. But that is the only mark left. There are times when the occassional foot or hand will give a good blow in reflex....but those are few and far between.

As for having unique techniques....Wellllll Thank you ;-) I've learned over the years...how to "modify" sessions..so that for those whose first time Ever being sat on...as well as those who are quite experienced in facesitting will enjoy their time under me.

Amanda

AmazonAmanda
06-13-2006, 3:40 PM

butt...

IF you would like to Only see pictures ...you are more then welcome to join my site. www.AmazonAmanda.com ALL pics..No talking.

or...

if you'd like to see the complimentary pics/clips I'll have posted here in this forum shortly...I suggest patience.

Facesitting..is more then just a visual experience. It's also a mental one. I would suggest trying to enjoy Both aspects.

Amanda

chicagofeet
06-13-2006, 5:11 PM
Clap-clap-clap. Outright applause!!!