PDA

View Full Version : Nose in pussy or ass?

mrselfdestruct
07-18-2006, 11:42 PM
My girlfriend loves sitting on my face and she is always on about how much she likes my nose. Now, she starts of the facesitting usually sitting still(ish) and smothering me for a while. But then , she gets all turned on and starts grinding away on my poor nose! lol

But the other night she sat back on me in her bikini bottoms and my nose went inbetween her ass cheeks and I could see all the way up her back. I have to admit that it was very arousing and I will be asking her to do that more often!

How does everyone else prefer it?

Erik
07-19-2006, 3:52 AM
I love that view myself, and to be forced to smell her, so ass it is, definitely!

-0-
07-19-2006, 10:08 AM
I prefer the ass. Me and my girl are veterans at this, we've been doing facesitting since about 9th grade, and are both now 21. So I've got a lot of experience from both views. :)

I love both smells, but the ass just a little more. Also, I love the view as well! She's got long wavy natural brown hair, with blonde highlights, and it's a nice sight! She also looks incredibly sexy when she turns her head to look at me, and laughs. There's no other substitute. I also like the pussy, because I like that usually fishy smell, and you also get to see your girls face all the time, but ass is just better!

Me and My Girlfriend
07-19-2006, 1:29 PM
I prefer the back side simply cause the feeling I get when I see her right before she sits on my face....However front is not bad as well cause you can really wedge your nose up inside of her and get more of a smothering experience....but having your nose and most of your face up a girls ass is just awesome

Heckron
07-20-2006, 2:25 AM
I prefer nose in pussy just because I like tongue in ass. :pbbbbblt:

andyc2
07-20-2006, 1:47 PM
front for me every time
Can't see the attraction the other way.
Not a popular view on this forum I suspect...

ighfireman
07-20-2006, 1:48 PM
I never really could decide myself. I have tried many times. If I have to choose though, I'd say pussy. I love seeing a pantie covered pussy just smashing my nose. It's an AWESOME turn on for me! Likewise, I love looking up my girlfriend's crack in her panties. SPLENDID! I can't decide... and now I need to be facesat... and she's not around... :sigh:

:thumbsup2:

NITJ
07-21-2006, 1:14 PM
....ass, mate, ass..

(love that ass)

dawog
07-22-2006, 3:04 AM
I love the feel of bikini bottoms on my face. Nice and smooth. But as fireman said a pantie covered pussy is just heaven. I love looking at her pussy and when she sits down burrying my nose deep into it and looking up between her legs at her face as she ignores me.

ighfireman
07-22-2006, 8:35 AM
I love the feel of bikini bottoms on my face. Nice and smooth. But as fireman said a pantie covered pussy is just heaven. I love looking at her pussy and when she sits down burrying my nose deep into it and looking up between her legs at her face as she ignores me.

Couldn't have been more well-put! :thumbsup2:

sweets
07-22-2006, 11:00 AM
I have always liked the back approach. The feel of soft flesh pressing over my face with my nose deep in the crack has always been heaven for me. Yet, the last time I was facesat by my now new fiance, she approcahed first from the front. Her long legs squeezed tight about my head as her pussy covered my mouth. As I looked up to her beautiful smiling face looking down on me..I found it quite arousing. Hmmmm may have to experiment more from this viewpoint.

tyr2440
07-23-2006, 8:41 AM
ass first and fore most.. its not because i like the domination or anything like that .. its the complete opposite.. i just like the smell :P

Faust06
07-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Pussy, but viewed from behind. I don't want much to do with that asshole, not my thing.

SpankMe
07-24-2006, 8:30 PM
it's fun to have the guy's nose in my ass. Knowing he is just submitting to me like that. I love grinding down onto fireman's nose and just burying him. He enjoys it quite a bit to. I also enjoy just holding him up to my asshole and just ordering him to smell it. That is great.

On the other hand, when i feel my soaking pussy slide down onto his nose and i start to ride it, it is amazing as well. The smothering effect is great. Watching him begin to panic, but knowing he has no choice.

I deem this question unanswerable from my POV.

Tagwyn
07-25-2006, 11:17 AM
I love Pussy!! Will kiss and lick ass cheeks and thighs; pussy is the best part for me. Tag

kingerkyle
07-26-2006, 11:56 AM
Has anyone ever been forced down by a girl and face sat? Or play wrestling has anyone ever had a girl reverse face sit them and taunt you because you nose was right in her ass crack?

-0-
07-26-2006, 12:37 PM
Yea, my girlfriend and I often play wrestle. That's really what started facesitting in the first place. Now, just about every time we wrestle, she ends up sitting on my face or shoves my face in her sweaty crotch via headscissors. We both like watching WWE wrestling, and that's what started it. If you can find a hot girl that likes wrestling, your chances of wrestling her are pretty good! :)

Schyler(my girl) is really athletic though(about 5'10" and 150), so I can rarely beat her even if I try. She did a lot of mixed martial arts and and boxing when she was a kid, so she can actually take someone down and beat them.

We've done everything in wrestling, and she always taunts me! It's quite fun, even though now it's more playful. I'll describe some of our more memorable moments :)

We were wrestling in my apartment one Friday night after watching wrestling, and Schyler was sitting on my chest. I was trying to get her off and she just grinned. She was in reach of her purse, and produced a pair of handcuffs from it. She cuffed my hands, pinned them over my head, and sat on my mouth, laughing and telling me I had no choice but to smell her stinky pussy(which I didn't have a choice :D ) She was just in her panties and a tee too. She got the easy pin, and after that ground her pussy on my face, getting herself wet in the process. I pleasured her for a little longer, and then we both showered together. Great times! That was a couple months ago.

Another time was a reverse facesit. I was actually still sleeping, and Schyler woke me up. She pulled me out of bed and onto the ground and wrestled me from there. Since I usually don't have any advantage on her anyways, she easily pinned my face under her ass(she was wearing sweatpants :D ), trapping my arms between her thighs and calves. If you've ever been in that situation, your arms lose circulation and start to get tingly real quick. Since I couldn't use my arms to free myself, I was basically at her mercy. She positioned herself so she was sitting on my mouth(she does that alot), and my nose was lightly pushed in her ass crack. She started laughing and taunted me with something along the lines of 'how does it smell, Josh?', 'Come on, try and get out!', 'I hope you're happy like this, cause I don't feel like getting off of you for awhile', 'I can't hear you sniffing, Josh. If you want some air, you'd better sniff in loud enough that I can hear it', 'Girls are better than guys, right? I'm glad you agree!', and 'I bet you like being my little bitch, huh?'. She's always really verbal when we're doing stuff like this, and there were a lot more things she said, but I can't remember them. I think she pissed in her panties or something, cause her ass smelled worse than usual that time. It was heaven though! It's all good natured though, this is just something we do for fun, she's not like my girlfriend mistress or something.

kingerkyle
07-26-2006, 2:18 PM
Great story, I am not really into the hardcore domination aspect of facesitting. So stories like that are great to hear.

Mr sniffles
07-28-2006, 9:01 PM
i prefer revers facesitting, but in any event either will work...the smell of a womans ass is the best!

Two dogs
07-29-2006, 4:17 PM
-0-,

Mate, marry that girl tomorrow!!!

2d

-0-
07-29-2006, 5:40 PM
Trust me, we will! We're both 21 though and in college, so we're going to wait until after college. We both really love each other, so it's going to happen sometime. We're both wanting to join the Air Force, but Schyler wouldn't mind being a teacher if that didn't work out. We were talking about this awhile back, actually. We've pretty much got it covered like this: We'll marry after college, and we'll both join the military. That way we'll both be transferred together, and get higher positions due to college. And she'll still get to facesit me! :)