PDA

View Full Version : smelling my aunts stocking feet

luv4nylons
01-26-2003, 5:02 PM
this is a true story... when I was 13 I used to try to find different ways to smell my aunts stocking feet.She had a pool table in her basement, so I got the idea to let her beat me at pool and joke with her that she could never beat me, well after she won the game, she pretended to stick me with the pool stick.Of course I played along with it and fell to the ground like she had just killed me, she then walked over to me and stepped on my chest, telling me she was the champion. I told her she just got lucky and that she couldn't beat me again. I was so confident, that I told her if she did beat me, not only would I fall at her fet in defeat, I would also kiss her feet. She agreed to the bet. Well, of course she won and as soon as she did she proceeded to go and sit on a chair in the pool room and told me she was ready to have her feet kissed. I pretended that I was a little hesitant, then I finally went over to her and layed on the floor at her feet. She then put both feet on my chest and sat back relaxing, teling me how great it felt to be the champ. She then lifted and placed her stocking foot right on my face.she then looked down at me and told me to kiss it, after a few minutes she removed that one and put her other foot on my face, telling me to do the same to that one. After kissing it a few times I took a few deep breathes, enjoying the smell of her stocking feet. I think she knew Ienjoyed it, so she wasn't in a hurry to take her foot off my face.That was just the beginning of smelling and kissing my aunts stocking feet.

napsterdude7
01-27-2003, 4:16 PM
More please, I love these stories of how your fetishs started out!

asphodel
01-27-2003, 6:57 PM
i love these kind of stories please more... moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:D

lildude_74ua
02-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Excellent storie! Please, more!

stercoraro
02-06-2003, 9:38 AM
What did it happened to you after this time?!
:confused: :cry: :o

Paul2586
02-06-2003, 1:34 PM
Very good story! I can remember the second part with the aunt's friend from the old board. Please repost it here and perhaps a new one. This would be great!