PDA

View Full Version : New pics - me facesitting in a g-string

mistressnicola
08-19-2007, 8:12 AM
Hi guys

Here are some new pics of me facesitting taken from www.LethalBitches.com (http://www.lethalbitches.com) - Jerome really suffered in this video and was on the verge of passing out right from the start, he got some mean scissor holds put on as well as all the facesitting and was really purple by the time I was done :D

Cheers, hope you like the pics....

c500degreez
08-19-2007, 8:23 AM
Very nice Mistress Nikki. You look stunning as always.

guri
08-19-2007, 10:48 AM
I love that second picture where his arms are being held under heel.

teazchaz
08-19-2007, 11:56 AM
I just love the way his face is wedged into your gorgeous ass! Wish I was there.

Muffdiver
08-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Hi Nikki

Gasp - words fail me! It would be worth another 17 hours crammed into an economy seat just to spend one under you wearing those!:blush:

Cheers
Muffdiver

MrE
08-19-2007, 1:04 PM
Amazing, thanks for sharing :)

MrE

sitonme117
08-19-2007, 2:06 PM
Nice pics Nikki
Kev ...

JRWHITTWARRIOR
08-19-2007, 3:04 PM
wow u are very hot. please post some videos of urself.

Cushnface
08-19-2007, 8:52 PM
:eyebrows::eyebrows:I'm moving to the UK!!! Thanks, Nikki!!! You are hot, and your sites rock!!! Love the clips, and vids.......

aslik
08-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Didja slurple the purple? :D

Fantastic, yesss.

alexlek
08-20-2007, 1:43 AM
some of the best pics i've ever seen...The second one, is...killing! Thank you so much for posting!

bumrest
08-20-2007, 1:48 AM
some of the best pics i've ever seen...The second one, is...killing! Thank you so much for posting!

you would enjoy her sites then because there's tons of stuff there. Personally i think i could spend a couple of days under her without a break!

DSatyr
08-20-2007, 2:45 PM
Thank you Mistress N... that is one lucky slave

kinkyphuqa
08-20-2007, 8:47 PM
Oh Wow Superb as always there Mistress Nicola,adore the g,string and the boots not to mention your stunning looks..Excellent Stuff...

Jerre
08-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Oh my Goddess, they're great ! :)

tsail
08-21-2007, 4:16 AM
Add me to the list....love the boots too...thanks for posting..
come to New York, would you !!

McBain
08-21-2007, 4:59 AM
Very nice!!

Nikki, you never fail to impress.

bon-viveur
08-21-2007, 2:24 PM
Nikki is indeed heart renderingly beautiuful, the kind of girl that can induce tears of joy, but she is more than that, after all beauty is something endowed upon the fortunate and fate dishes that out in unequal doses. She has a certain sense of charisma that means she can over-power you without needing to lean on what nature has so generously given her. She is a virtuoso that I feel stands alone for more than just aesthetic reasons. Beauty incarnate but without the supercillious air that so often goes with it.

iMof
08-21-2007, 3:26 PM
Now that is a nice girl/woman to look at. Wow! ( i like tall girls)

Gosher
08-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Nikki is indeed heart renderingly beautiuful, the kind of girl that can induce tears of joy, but she is more than that, after all beauty is something endowed upon the fortunate and fate dishes that out in unequal doses. She has a certain sense of charisma that means she can over-power you without needing to lean on what nature has so generously given her. She is a virtuoso that I feel stands alone for more than just aesthetic reasons. Beauty incarnate but without the supercillious air that so often goes with it.

Lol :thumbsup2: I take it you like her. It would be even better without the g-string. facesittingbitches don't go totally nude which would make a difference. This is as near as it will get. Can see practically everything.

Gosher
08-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Will facesittingbitches ever do full nude sitting?

bon-viveur
08-22-2007, 2:40 AM
Will facesittingbitches ever do full nude sitting?

Well, I can't speak for that, but I think Nikki and the girls on www.lethalbitches.com and www.facesittingbitches.com look resplendent with or without clothes. If the girls choose to preserve a degreee of modesty with the skimpiest of accoutrements then that is to be respected :thumbsup:

My zeal to express how beauty is cradled so tenderly at www.lethalbitches.com won't cause me to neglect mentioning the cutting way that the girls assail the slaves. Real animosity pours forth as they prevail over their victims, enough to make timid even the most recalcitrant souls, which helps make the sites the benchmark for anyone seeking perfection in their facesitting and wrestling action :thumbsup:

Keep up the varnished product girls. One word will suffice: GORGEOUS :D

mistressnicola
08-22-2007, 3:17 PM
:D Thanks guys for all the lovely comments :D

Gosher - no I don't think full nudity is on the cards for Facesitting Bitches... Although I agree that ridiculous g-string doesn't cover much of my modesty :)

bumrest
08-23-2007, 10:48 AM
:D Thanks guys for all the lovely comments :D

Gosher - no I don't think full nudity is on the cards for Facesitting Bitches... Although I agree that ridiculous g-string doesn't cover much of my modesty :)

It's not a ridiculous g-string, it's a fantastic, beautiful, amazing, g-string, when you are wearing it!

tonguester
08-23-2007, 3:53 PM
The second pic is yummy. Thanks for posting.

lush_Bum
08-24-2007, 7:56 AM
[/COLOR]It's not a ridiculous g-string, it's a fantastic, beautiful, amazing, g-string, when you are wearing it!

I'm lovin' it. Kool vid Niks

MrCrypt
08-24-2007, 1:43 PM
Holy smokes!!! NICE!

E.Rotique
08-24-2007, 6:21 PM
I think Jerome was suffering purple passion and the reason he almost passed out was because he almost overdosed on excitement! That second pic says it all.

asstaster
08-25-2007, 4:18 AM
Mistress Nicola....You are beyond perfection. And You know it too. Even more so, so does Jerome ! lol

I love how You have his hands trapped in beween the boot heel and toe, while at the same time smothering him to his early grave. As it should be !

tonguester
08-26-2007, 4:19 PM
Hey mistress Nicola, I hope you don't mind me asking, but I've got to ask this: do you like facesitting? Do you feel horny during or after a session? Sorry, had to ask!