PDA

View Full Version : You lost the bet.....now suck our feet

Foot Worship in Florida
10-30-2007, 7:11 AM
New to writing stories ..let me know good/bad/terrible.

It was back in high school when this happened. It was like any other Friday, everyone was getting ready to go to the pep rally (a Friday tradition) when I bumped into Amber, she was a senior and was 18 years old, as was I. I was in a couple of the same classes as her so that's how we knew each other. Amber was a star pitcher for the softball team and was 6"1 blonde and hot! Hey Amber I said what's up? Not much Chris she said how's it goin? alright I said, You coming to the softball game tonight she asked? No, I am going to the football game you guys will lose anyways I said jokingly. You wanna bet? she asked. Sure anything you want I said still jokingly, Okay how about if we win......you have to lick and suck my stinky feet clean after the game. Her request caught me off guard and suprised me at first but I agreed not thinking she was serious. And if you lose I asked? We can go back to my place after the game she said with a grin on her face. Shocked by what she just said and now knowing she was serious, a wave of anxiety came over me as here is this girl I have a huge crush on and now I have a chance to go to her place tonight! I played it cool and said ok that's a bet.

After the pep rally was over I saw Amber again and this time she was with her best friend Crystal, she was another player on the team, tall like Amber she was also 18 a senior, and was 5'11 (same height as me) she was also Blonde and good looking but not as good looking as Amber. Hey Amber said, she is also part of the bet now too okay? same rules she said except now if we win you do both our feet, and if we lose we will all go back to my house ok? Sure I said, this just got better! This could be a great night. Then Crystal said it's going to be great to have a footbitch after a long game to clean my stinky feet. And mine to said Amber with a Smile.... My Feet are size 10 said Amber and mine are 9 1/2 said Crystal, that's alot of feet to be lickin she said and they both laughed. Looking down they were both wearing sneakers, I said well your gunna lose anyway see you tonight good luck I said sarcastically.

So I left My house around 7:30 that night and when I got to the softball field the game had already started it was still 0-0 in the third ininng. by the time I got to the bleachers Crystal was at the plate and sure enough as soon as I sat down she hit a home run, so now there up 1-0 in the 4th inning and knowing how good Amber is I was already starting to get nervous, Three innings later it was the 7th and final inning the score was still 1-0 and Amber was still pitching, she struck out the first 2 batters in the inning and now she was 1 strike away from winning the game, damn she's good I have no chance I thought, and sure enough she struck out the girl for the final out. And I stood up knowing that I just lost a chance to hook up with 2 hot girls. I wasn't happy but was ready to hold up my end of the bargain. We met up after they game and Amber said good game huh? Ya for you I said, feeling defeated that I now have to clean there dirty feet with my tongue. Well sucks for you she said, you ready to lick our feet Crystal asked? they are nice and stinky for you they both laughed. Well how long do I have to do it for I asked? as long as we want said Amber now let's go. We all headed over to Amber's house so I could pay the bet, when we got there I asked are your parents home? No there out of town she said.

We went inside and both girls were both wearing there uniforms and both had there long socks still on but were wearing slip on sandals as they took there cleats off after the game. Amber turned into a real bitch, Crystal already was but I have never seen Amber like this she never acted like this before. They both sat down on the couch and slipped sandals off. On your knees bitch! Amber said, I quickly got down on my knees and and she shoved her size 10 feet in my face and said smell em! they smelled bad, a mix of vinegar and cheese she rubbed them in my face for a couple minutes, then it was Crystal's turn she also engulfed my face with her stinky size 9 1/2 feet they smelled similar to Amber's but not quite as bad. Who's feet smell worse said Crystal? Amber's do by a little but they both stink. They laughed, well If mine stink worse then they definitely need to be sucked clean! said Amber as she peeled off her socks flexing her perfect size 10 feet, I moved over to her feet and was hesitant to start Amber quickly said you lost the bet... NOW SUCK MY FEET. I started sucking her toes getting each one nice and wet, In between the toes NOW! said Amber get all that toejam that's your dinner! they both laughed. Good, Now lick from my heel to my toes said Amber, I licked from her heel all they way up to her toes as she asked getting the bottom of her feet nice and wet. With the size of her feet my tongue was dry by the time I got to her toes. How do they smell? Amber asked, Cheesey I said. Cheesey? Well lick the cheese off she said and they both laughed. I looked over and saw Crystal taking pictures of all of this on Amber's phone. That's it smile for the camera Crystal said, slide your tongue between her toes and smile for the camera! I did as he asked not thinking anything of it.

I finished up Amber's feet licking every inch of her size 10 feet not missing a spot, it took about 25 minutes to clean em. Now it's my turn Crystal said. Amber slapped my face with her foot and I quickly went over to Crystal's size 9 1/2 feet and began to service them, that's it all the toes she said, I took my time on every one sucking em real good. Between the toes now slave get all that cheese and swallow it! I did as she asked, I looked over at Amber and now she had her phone and was taking more pictures, Crystal kicked me in the face and said lick the bottoms bitch! get all that footslime, I licked her feet from heel to toe as I did Amber's, good job bitch Amber said. I finished up Crystal's feet not missing an inch. Amber said ok you can go now. We are going to go lick each other out since you are too much of a loser, she laughed. Now get out... I turned around to leave and right before I got to the door Amber said Unless you want everyone to see the pictures you will be doing this alot with an evil grin, I turned around and walked out the door my face smelling like there feet........

takiklug
10-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Very nice story. Keep up writing.

wallcrawler
10-30-2007, 2:50 PM
I really enjoyed this story as well. Very nicely written, friend. Just my own personal preference, but I like third person stories the best...not so much first person. But this is still an imaginative piece. Wish I was you! :D Thank you kindly.

wallcrawler

tuvaletkolesi
10-30-2007, 9:08 PM
i think it's good, but it would be more realistic if she didn't say "you will lick my feet" right at the beginning, especially since they are not close friends. or maybe he could offer to lick her feet if he lost the bet.

RVD7
11-01-2007, 1:27 AM
I liked it.

You left the door open for more which always nice.

DeathXI
11-03-2007, 1:28 AM
I certainly wouldn't mind reading more of this one.

groundview
11-03-2007, 5:09 AM
You defiantly have potential. One tip is to take more time in the plot to develop the character or the action.
You have several good ideas developing here.

Don’t write them down quickly all at once. Leave them for future chapters so your readers will want more.
You like feet and foot action. Write more detail, you enjoy it so will your readers.

Also remember punctuation and screen spacing, a pleasing paragraph to the eye, will be easier to the reader to read and enjoy.

Very good and brave effort!

You must keep going!

If wanted you can contact me by e-mail/ :)

JRWHITTWARRIOR
11-03-2007, 2:14 PM
great sotry. i love the scenario a lot. please continue

Foot Worship in Florida
11-03-2007, 6:36 PM
I will be writing another within the next day or so, please feel free to suggest some of your scenarios that you would like to see. But I will have another up soon. Also had another story posted "Ambers Female foot slave" check that one out too.

hhhmmm
11-03-2007, 11:11 PM
FWF:

You are into the foot licking theme and fantasy's. That is great for you:) Since you are into that, I'm more into the boot sole, shoe sole licking theme.

But, thank you for the imagination, and continue it for every one else:)

Just my input for your fine story:)

hhhmmm:)

footman6961
11-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Great story please write more this was outstanding. I look forward to reading more thank you for your efforts

1withthefloor
11-07-2007, 6:02 AM
Excellent story. I love the title--simple yet perfect.