PDA

View Full Version : Sick from asslicking ??

Starscream
03-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey gang.

Just wanted to ask a question to you all. Anyone of you ever got sick from licking a girl in the ass ? I know that it resides bakterias there but is this a common thing aroudn especially from you guys that shoot videos. Does a well cleaned shower work or do the girls clean with something else? Maybee an odd question but I was kinda wondering.

noser
03-29-2008, 4:15 PM
.....look it up on Google....you're better off doing that for medical advice.

pervy2
03-29-2008, 8:48 PM
I have had my tongue in many a female bottom and sucked the odd skidmark from soiled panties and have never had any problems, well, apart from the fact the girls in question were not too keen on kissing me afterwards!

hellgrinder
03-29-2008, 10:52 PM
I never had a problem before but i'd imagine it's possible to get sick from bad bacteria. Did she look and smell clean? Tell us what happened in detail...might help :pbbbbblt:

MrCrypt
03-30-2008, 2:25 AM
A couple months after getting together with my ex, I got very sick. The doctors didn't know what it was or how I got it. But in retrospect, it's possible it came from that. I doubt it though. I'd been licking her ass since the night we got together.

smotherguy
03-30-2008, 6:14 AM
Yes there are huge risks

"...analingus (also known as "rimming" or anal oral sex) kissing, sucking, licking, tonguing the anal opening with the lips and/or tongue presents a risk for getting or spreading potentially harmful bacteria. Typically, if someone gets these germs, s/he may experience symptoms, including fever, cramping, and diarrhea, rather than easily diagnosed signs of infection. Viruses, including intestinal parasites and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as Herpes, Gonorrhea, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), and Hepatitis, which can infect the anus, also present a risk. It's also possible to be exposed to blood if there are cuts or tears in the anus, or any traces of bloody feces. While a good washing can help "freshen" the anal opening before analingus, it will not necessarily "rid" the area of germs. Therefore, as you mentioned, when rimming, a latex barrier, with a dab of lube on the side covering the anus, can protect both partners."

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2087.html

ooglyboogly
03-30-2008, 8:13 AM
Well to put it frankly dont lick strangers bottoms lol

pearl
03-30-2008, 11:51 AM
I agree with boogly........but if u want to be real safe use the latex protection

hellgrinder
03-30-2008, 12:01 PM
A couple months after getting together with my ex, I got very sick. The doctors didn't know what it was or how I got it. But in retrospect, it's possible it came from that. I doubt it though. I'd been licking her ass since the night we got together.

So did you explain to the doctor what you did? hehe :p

ladies seat
03-30-2008, 12:15 PM
Usually you get one type of disease; you will get as horny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosen22
03-30-2008, 2:53 PM
i always get a blocked up nose after my gf has made me sniff her arsehole. but licking it? i have never gotten ill from it, even if she is making me lick it after a night out on the town and she hasnt showered since the morning.

Erik
03-30-2008, 3:16 PM
I've never had an issue at all from licking my wife's ass.

Starscream
03-30-2008, 3:39 PM
Nice to see so many responses :)

I was kinda wondering but I guess I have just been unlucky with food the last 5 months. It has been those small stuff that lasts for about 1-2 hours toops and then your ok again.

ogglyboogly: I dont lick strangers in the ass , only the gf gets that threatment :pbbbbblt:

thx for the input guys, appreciate it :)

Mightygil
03-30-2008, 4:25 PM
Starscream,
Although I've never been fortunate enough to do it myself, I think the best way to think about it is you can get sick from anything you 'eat', whether it's something you cooked yourself or at your local burger joint, or your gf's ass. As long has she doesn't have a disease or something you should be fine

equidum
03-31-2008, 12:27 AM
I've licked a lot of asses, which I usually was "familiar" with, but I also happened to lick and french-kiss quite a few which I had not been really introduced to beforehand .....!! I NEVER , NEVER, NEVER had the slightest problem from such wonderful experiences !!! I don't believe at all that any problem might ever occur from kissing an ass, no matter how deeply you kiss it, no matter how dirty/spoilt that litttle holy hole may be !!! As far as I know, feces will never give you a sexual illness, neither will your saliva make your partner sick thru Her anus : Blood and sperm are the only carriers of such sexual diseases, neither shit, nor saliva, nor pee ..... And, as regards digestive problems ..... Unless you are really very weak and vulnerable in that area, your stomach won't even notice!

Equidum

Heckron
03-31-2008, 7:58 AM
As far as I know, feces will never give you a sexual illness, neither will your saliva make your partner sick thru Her anus : Blood and sperm are the only carriers of such sexual diseases, neither shit, nor saliva, nor pee ..... And, as regards digestive problems ..... Unless you are really very weak and vulnerable in that area, your stomach won't even notice!

Equidum

lol...you know very very wrong. Read smotherguy's post.

Starscream: Keep it clean...get your hepatitis vaccines and you should be fine. If you take those precautions...the risk is much smaller and it's a risk i'm willing to take :thumbsup: ...but as far as I know...Decepticons can't get STDs or diseases anyway...so you're safe! lol :D

Robtheseat
04-01-2008, 9:21 PM
I have had my tongue in many a female bottom and sucked the odd skidmark from soiled panties and have never had any problems, well, apart from the fact the girls in question were not too keen on kissing me afterwards!

lol noqw thats funny!

Bently
04-02-2008, 5:57 AM
i dont think so. i've licked alot of ass in all sorts of conditions and never once been ill.

Starscream
04-05-2008, 6:31 PM
lol...you know very very wrong. Read smotherguy's post.

Starscream: Keep it clean...get your hepatitis vaccines and you should be fine. If you take those precautions...the risk is much smaller and it's a risk i'm willing to take :thumbsup: ...but as far as I know...Decepticons can't get STDs or diseases anyway...so you're safe! lol :D

Yeah but we can get cosmic rust but nah its probably nothing....goes to the bed for some nice asslicking):pbbbbblt::pbbbbblt:

James
04-06-2008, 4:56 AM
The answer to this question is rather obvious (without wanting to sound like a know it all prick), yes of course you can get ill from ass licking, in the same way that you can get ill from eating shit from any animal (there is always likely to be at least some trace of shit around when ass licking). I'm no doctor but my understanding is that poo has a lot of germs in it (unlike most pee). For a fact i also know that it can carry hepititus which can be seriously life shortening. Hate to be a spoil sport here, but be careful - though quite how you can be careful here I don't know, except only ass licking someone who you know for a fact is clean of heptitus (many don't even know they have it) will at least keep you clean of that, but never clean of all the other germs that hang around in shit.... Luckily I only like pussy licking which has it's own tisks, but these are not as high as ass licking.

underfemarse1
04-06-2008, 6:16 AM
i don't know about bein physically sick, but i'm mentally fatigued of doin the same tongue strokes on a femdoms ass ring :(

castagnus
04-08-2008, 11:08 AM
i dont think so. i've licked alot of ass in all sorts of conditions and never once been ill.

Been licking ass for almost 50 years (not continously of course ) but only with a lady with whom I was having a strictly monogamous relationship at the time. Kind of enjoyed the taste and smell of a healthy, unwashed anus and have shared this love with all the ladies I have had a relationship. Deep kising after a prolonged mutual ass licking session was such a wonderful celebration of this natural act, followed by some vigorous love making.

Neither my partner or I ever had any ill effects from this erotic activity. Of course, I would never lick a stranger's ass!

underbutt
04-11-2008, 9:55 AM
I don't lick...but sniff my wifes asshole (well...I used to). I used to rub my nose up and down her crack and bury into her hole. I have never gotten sick. However I have had terrible sinus headaces following the ass-sniffing.

oddworld17801
04-12-2008, 6:07 AM
Personally, I think it totally depends on whether she has any diseases or not.
As far as actually eating shit...yeah, huge health risks, but I would guess that if it's in really small doses as it would be by just licking an ass (even a fairly dirty one), your body should be able to fight off any impurities.