PDA

View Full Version : My Sister's Slave

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 11:27 AM
I am in my 20's and my sister is in her 30's. She is eight years older than me. We love each other so much. Most of my life my sister has sat on my face and made me her facesitting slave. I love it when she farts and forces me to smell it. My sister has made me do something new this past week, it is the truth.

Day one
We was camping out in a RV. It was in the middle of the night, I was on the lower bed, and my sister was on the top bed. She came down to me, with both feet on each side of my head. She pulled down her pajamas, and panties and squated above my face, facing my head, saying I love you my little brother. She then took her hand, and got my mouth opened. She then positioned her pee hole over my mouth and sat down on my face. She rubbed my head with her hands saying everything is gonna be okay bubby. Suddenly I tasted salty water coming out of her, I drunk it down quick. After she got done, she asked if I was okay, and if I liked her pee? I said yeah. She said she would do it again. I have drunk her piss almost six times this past weekend and today, and I love it. She farted on my face today and I loved the smell. She told me that she would love to take a dump in my mouth and get me to eat it, and see if I like it. If I do like it, she said that I would become her full time toilet boy for my big sister. I love my sister so much, I want to take this risk for her because I respect what she wants.

Day two
My sister positioned her pee hole on my mouth and peed, I drunk it all. She then re-positioned her anus on my mouth and farted a long one down my throat and it burned really bad, and smelled bad. I loved it. I thought she was gonna poop in my mouth. My sister said now bubby, I'm gonna poop in your mouth either tomorrow or the next day and you have to eat it all for me. I told her I will be happy to eat her poop. Every time she has to pee, I have to drink it, and when she starts pooping, I'll have to eat it everytime. I plan to try to take stuff that kills germs. I am always gonna be my big sister's toilet boy from now on, because I love her and respects what she wants.

Day three
My sister made me drink her pee everytime she had to go. At around 7:00, she positioned her pee hole over my mouth and peed as I drunk it. Then she re-positioned her anus on my mouth, she farted a couple of times. My sister then said, bubby here it comes. Her warm soft poop came right in my mouth and I ate every turd she had. The taste was really bad and smelly but I reminded myself that, it's my sweet loving big sister and I should be thankful. I felt real sick a few times, but I kelp it down. My sister stayed on top of me in my bed, spitting in my mouth and also peeing in my mouth so I could drink it. I know that I will always be my big sister's toilet slave from now on. I really love it, and I am willing to take the risk for the love of her baby brother.

Does anyone have any facesitting stories about older sister's and younger brothers? Please post them

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 12:02 PM
:eek: wow i dreamed my sis doing that to me what did you say in your youth to start it

ladies seat
05-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Can I borrow her?

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 12:35 PM
It has always been her dream to use me as her toilet and sit on my face. She bought me a toilet box so she can use my face anytime.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
It has always been her dream to use me as her toilet and sit on my face. She bought me a toilet box so she can use my face anytime.what do i say to my sister to make her fart on me face

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Tell her you want her to sit on your face, and fart. She may not want too. Then again she might. If she says no, keep on asking her and don't give up. After she gets tired of you asking her, she might do it. After she does, she will get excited and want to do it again.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Tell her you want her to sit on your face, and fart. She may not want too. Then again she might. If she says no, keep on asking her and don't give up. After she gets tired of you asking her, she might do it. After she does, she will get excited and want to do it again.how do i get her not to tell parents

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:02 PM
Tell her to please keep it a secret between you two. It might work.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:03 PM
if it does not

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:04 PM
ill just say my friend dared me to ask you would that work?

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:05 PM
All you can do is try, and beg her not to tell anyone.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:05 PM
we joined the same day have the same number of posts and want are sister to face sit us weird...

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:06 PM
what do girl farts smell like

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:07 PM
i was only pussy facesitted by a girl once for like 5 seconds but that was it im butt curious

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:07 PM
I have been facesit by my big sister my whole life. She has farted so many times on my face. Now I am becoming her full toilet slave.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:10 PM
I have been facesit by my big sister my whole life. She has farted so many times on my face. Now I am becoming her full toilet slave.what do her farts smell like :bananajum:

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:16 PM
They smell like rotten tomatoes. She sits on my face forward and reverse and it feels so good when her butt vibrates on my face and the fart smell goes up my nose. She stays on my face, and she squirts cum on me. I have passed out before where she has my air ways blocked.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:19 PM
They smell like rotten tomatoes. She sits on my face forward and reverse and it feels so good when her butt vibrates on my face and the fart smell goes up my nose. She stays on my face, and she squirts cum on me. I have passed out before where she has my air ways blocked.cool i think my sister farts smell like eggs

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:21 PM
what does being smothered feel like after this post i gotta go

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:22 PM
I look forward her putting me in her toilet box three inches from her butt crack and watch it as she farts, takes a dump, and pee's all over on my face.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 1:24 PM
cool shes here gonna ask

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:25 PM
Being smothered feels good. You never know if she's gonna get up. Your can't breath. All you can do is wait. You will pass out if she doesn't get up or give you some air. After you pass out, if she gets to excited to get up, after several minutes you will smother to death.

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:27 PM
Cool. Let me know if your sister is gonna give you what you want.

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:32 PM
I'll be back on this board later on.

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 2:17 PM
she is gonna put on her small red pants that sleeves and at almost the begin of her thighs

Sgt. Pepper
05-28-2008, 2:21 PM
Does anyone else think these two are the same person....?

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 2:33 PM
yeah its strange is it not

facesitfarts234
05-28-2008, 2:33 PM
though i only just turned 18

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 7:01 PM
I'm in my 20's. I'm new to this board and I want to share my life with you. And some stories I wrote.

robb82
05-29-2008, 12:54 PM
thats sick that ur sister does that too u. i mean its ur sister dude. but thats just me

facesitfarts234
05-29-2008, 8:30 PM
thats sick that ur sister does that too u. i mean its ur sister dude. but thats just meyeah i just thought i would humor sis- i mean er... um...

sistersboy
05-30-2008, 8:51 AM
It's a thing she loves to do. Last night my big sister placed my head face up in the toilet box and sat three inched above my face. I could see her butt crack looking at me. She farted, and peed all over my face and I drunk what I could. Then a minute later she pooped all over my face and I eat every bit. I enjoy my new hobby with my big sister.

facesitfarts234
05-30-2008, 11:44 PM
It's a thing she loves to do. Last night my big sister placed my head face up in the toilet box and sat three inched above my face. I could see her butt crack looking at me. She farted, and peed all over my face and I drunk what I could. Then a minute later she pooped all over my face and I eat every bit. I enjoy my new hobby with my big sister.what the hell is wrong with you :eek:

Moonboy
05-31-2008, 9:00 AM
The funny thing is that I have "sister" fantasies too but in mine, I'm always picturing some other girl, not my real sister. Its just the idea that a girl I find is hot is really my sister in the fantasy.

I also have "Mom" fantasies but its the same thing. When I was younger, I would always picture some attractive older woman dominating me and, in the fantasy, she was my Mom. Now that I'm older, I'm more likely to fantasize myself as a young man and my "Mom" (again someone else but my Mom in the fantasy) dominating me.

Some parts of "Saddled For Life" dealt with that theme but I knew there were rules about incest on the board so I sidestepped by making the story about a step-mom and step-sister.

sistersboy
06-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Hey Facesitfarts234. I'm just sharing what my sister did to me. I'm my sister's full slave.

sistersboy
06-03-2008, 9:55 PM
I'll let my big sister do what she wants to me. I love her.

xxxx
06-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Sgt Pepper

I think they are the same person as well. There is no way i would think that way of my sister. It's not normal at all.

xxxx

sistersboy
06-04-2008, 10:09 PM
I only have only one user for this board. I am enjoying being my big sister's slave, and she is enjoying it also.

Sitonme1990
06-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Funny i was searching for sister vs brother on google and found this forum..

I love the Day one story.. Thats how my sister treat me almost every day.. Sometimes i skip school to stay home as her slave

sistersboy
06-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey Sitonme1990, That is so cool. If you want, to please share with us your adventures with your sister.

Sitonme1990
06-07-2008, 1:31 PM
She use to pin me down everywhere. In the front or backyard, playgrounds, in the tub, waterparks,On beach, parks, parkinglots, and once in the middle of a supermarket..

She always wear short skirts no panties so shes ready to smother me at any time. She once did it at the poolside at a hotel in Cyprus on a vacation with our parents.. And about 30 people watch how she grind her pussy in my face for 30 min.

sistersboy
06-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Very Cool Sitonme1090 I enjoy reading your adventures.

sistersboy
06-08-2008, 9:44 PM
I am honered to be my sisters full slave. I am adopted by my big sister, so I will go were ever she goes and continue to be her slave for life. We have no parents. Being her toilet is wonderful, I love to smell her farts, drink her pee, and eat her poop. Yesterday she had diarrhea. With my face under the toilet box with her naked butt three inches above my face, her diarrhea sprayed all over my face, and in my mouth. I swallowed what I could. I felt sick to my stomach for a while but got better. I am used as her toilet everyday and I love it. She still uses my face everyday to sit on, and fart on. She squirts cum all over my face, and I get excited also and squirt too.

insoleforfem
06-09-2008, 2:39 PM
Lucky man !
If she have a friend who want the same service + some very smelly disgusting feet worship i'll be more than happy to serve if she is fat or ugly it's the best

snootch
06-09-2008, 3:25 PM
Yuk !

Not for me, thank you.

sistersboy
06-09-2008, 9:49 PM
I am very lucky and blessed to be my big sisters facesitting, fart slave, Full Toilet Slave, and anything my big sister wants to do to me. I am there for her for life.

My sister loves sitting on my face, smothering me until I pass out, while she gets herself off by squirting cum, and farting on my face.

insoleforfem
06-10-2008, 1:05 PM
I understand you i am happy that both of you like your life be yourself !

sistersboy
06-11-2008, 9:39 PM
This video clip reminds me of my younger days with my big sister. She farted on my face while facesitting and also the same as this video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpTxqrSq_5w&feature=related

Their are some cool facesitting farts clips on You Tube also.

butt2facex2
06-11-2008, 10:01 PM
what the hell is wrong with you :eek:

:rofl:...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

butthunter
06-12-2008, 1:47 AM
We all have our fantasys...but this guy is nuttier than a fruit cake.

suffocated1
06-12-2008, 5:48 AM
We all have our fantasys...but this guy is nuttier than a fruit cake.

That's precisely what his sister ate which is why she had diarrhea.

Jerre
06-12-2008, 1:01 PM
I have to admit that I've fantasized a lot about my sister forcing me to eat her pussy.

sistersboy
06-12-2008, 8:38 PM
My sister got over her diarrhea. We are both gonna continue on with be being her full time toilet slave, facesitting fart slave, and anything she wants to do to me. I am there for my big sister. If she gets diarrhea again, being her toilet is still my duty as her slave.

equidum
06-12-2008, 11:42 PM
.... You sound as if diarrhea was a worsening factor in toilet service.... But it is a lot easier to swallow LIQUID than chew and swallow SOLID food, in a limited time ... Isn't it ?

sistersboy
06-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Yes you are correct equidum, diarrhea is easier to swallow. It just took me by suprise in the toilet box looking at her naked butt, as her diarrhea sprayed all over my face, up my nose, and in my eyes. My sister yelled, oh bubby sissy is so sorry. I enjoyed it, but it burned my eyes, and nose. The smell was so strong. She got a great idea on how to use me until she got over her diarrhea, she sat on my face facing my head, with her anus on my opened mouth and she would squirt her diarrhea in my mouth and I would swallow it quick. While her liquid poop and farts, went in my mouth, she would rub her fingers and play with my hair and head. My belly cramped and felt weak from her liquid waste where she used me so much. But I had to get used to it. Right now, my sister doesn't have diarrhea so she is using me with the toilet box and I am eatting her poop and drinking her pee. The thing is we both never know when her diarrhea will come. When it comes, her diarrhea will squirt all over my face. Being her full toilet I have to take my chances. I take Medison everyday that keeps my belly strong for my big sister's poop and pee.

When she is not using me as her toilet, I am either on the Computer, and she is sitting on my face with her panties, and butt naked, farting, pissing down my throat, and bringing herself to orgasms, cumming while I smother under her butt. She makes me swallow her cum juice, and smell a lot of her farts, as my sisters sweet butt viberates on my nose and mouth. She has passed me out a whole bunch of times because she gets so excited with her cum waves, that she can't get up and give me air. My sister loves for me to struggle for air under her, it makes her laugh, and gets her turned on more and she has more orgasms, where she has control of my breathing. I know it's dangerous, and it does hurt my head before I pass out because of the lack of oxygen. I wonder what the chances are, and what it would be like if my big sister stayed seated on my face without getting up at all, and smother me to death.

I have wonderful cum waves of excitment myself, when my sister is facesitting, farting, and using me as her full time toilet. I squirt really big ones and I love it.

equidum
06-15-2008, 6:55 AM
I think many men on this forum would love such a life .... but not with their sisters, that's all ! This being said, all this is safe and sane for your sister, consensual and pleasurable for the both of you, you don't committ any real incest, as it seems you relieve yourself ....by yourself, so, again, I have no problem with all that !

I'm still interested by the "how" ... How does your sister use you when She is on the computer ? How long ? How do you breathe ? Don't you start squirming after some time, thus making it unpleasant for your user ? Asuming you are able to take your sister's weight on your face for a long time, aren't you sore in your back or neck, or anywhere else, depending on your position ? What is Her weight, btw ?

And are you "only" a cushion/toilet slave? Your sister doesn't put you to work for Her ??

Enjoy a great slave-sunday, Sistersboy !

Equidum

insoleforfem
06-15-2008, 8:18 AM
You are a lucky man !
Does she make you worship other part of her body, armpit, feet ...
I love pungent women body odors and really disgusting feet with strong smell and dirt and toejam. I love also loud fart like you ! Please go on, explain your life as her servant please.

sistersboy
06-15-2008, 9:50 PM
My sister does sit on my face at the Computer with her panties and naked butt, Yes my neck and back hurts some because of the position with my head on her chair. She also sits on my face on the floor, couch, and bed. I can take my sister's weight on my face, Her weight is only 147 pounds. I do squirm some where I can't breathe. She does give me a little air at times, and sometimes she doesn't let me breathe because she loves for me to pass out, in her bum. While she sits on my face she farts a whole lot, causing the smell to go up my nose, and mouth. She leaves me no choice but to smell and taste her fart. She cums, and pisses down my throat. Once she was sitting on my face with her panties on, and she tried to fart on my face and she had an accident and pooped her panties while sitting on my face. It smelled really bad, and was really messy, but I enjoy it. I am my big sister's cushion and full time toilet slave for when ever she needs me. I love more than anything to lay in the toilet box and watch her naked ass crack sit three inches above my face, while she pee's and poops on my face, I eat and drink everything that comes out of her. Then I clean her butt good by licking it clean. My sister says, it saves a lot of money on toilet paper. We both have wonderful cum waves with great enjoyment.

As long as I can remember, my sister does make me smell her armpits, feet, and body odors. She sits on my belly facing my head and forces me to smell her feet and lick them clean, while farting on my belly. I love it. My sister also rides me like a pony, farts and does cum waves on my back, and she also pisses on my back while I give her rides. I am a proud little brother to be my big sister's slave and I will let you know on this board what she does to me.

I am very happy to share my real life adventures with you all. I hope she doesn't find out about me telling these things about what she does to me. It would hurt her feelings and she would be upset with me.

insoleforfem
06-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Oh God you have a wonderful sister ! And you are such a good little brother !

Logan
06-16-2008, 8:11 AM
The more I hear the less I believe...........

insoleforfem
06-16-2008, 8:40 AM
After seeing G Bush president of the united states i believe everything !

sistersboy
06-16-2008, 8:47 AM
Thanks insoleforfem. I feel lucky, to be my sister's full time slave. Right now, my sister just said bub, I need to use the toilet really bad, GET YOUR FACE IN THE TOILET BOX NOW! She also said she is gonna sit on my face for a while. I'll be back.

sistersboy
06-16-2008, 6:40 PM
Today after I posted that last comment. I did what my big sister told me, I laid down and put my head in the toilet box face up. My sister sat on the box three inches above my face. 30 seconds later she let off a really bad fart in my face, it smelled bad, but I loved it. Her butt hole puckered up, with her poop sliding out and landed on my face. I started eating what I could. Her butt hole pucked again, and she took a massive dump all over my face. I was in a really bad smelly mess with her poop all over my face. I couldn't breathe at all. After she got done and I ate what I could, she peed all over my face and I drunk what I could to wash down her poop. My sister looked in at me in the toilet box between her legs and asked me if I was okay? I said yeah, She said good now lick me clean. I cleaned her ass and pee hole really good. Then she got up and put her face over my mouth and said bubby, I need you to open your mouth wide. I opened my mouth and she spit in it, and said swallow it little brother. I swallowed her spit and she spit more slobber on my face. It was fun. Through the whole day my sister sat on my face, farting, pissing, and cumming on me. She passed me out once because she wouldn't let me breathe, she smothered me until I passed out. She also used me for her toilet again this evening, to poop and pee. At times I feel sick to my stomach from her waste. The thing is no matter what the cause, I am my big sister's human toilet, and seat slave. I'll be ready when ever she wants to use me. I am loving what I am doing for my big sister.

The toilet box has a very small door on the side, to prevent me from suffocating, She sits on the toilet box facing my head three inches above my face, and uses me for her full time toilet needs, to pee, and poop.

equidum
06-17-2008, 6:24 AM
Sistersboy ....... I advise you to take some broad scope antibiotics on a daily basis to keep you fit for your sister's toilet service, or She might well have to fall back to the unpleasant use of a toilet-bowl and toilet paper !

Tell me, you can't clean Her anus clean, even less Her pussy, unless you first wash your mouth with water and, preferably, some mouthwash ... So, maybe you could improve your toilet-box,< and your sister's pleasure, comfort and hygien > by fixing a bottle filled with a moutwash solution, with a plastic tube going from that bottle to somewhere close to your mouth : When your sister, and your mouth, are emptied... you just suck in some water to rinse your mouth, swallow it, and can then start washing Her anus with a fresh, wet clean tongue. Do it two to thee timesfor perfect service.

Your sister will certainly tell you that it is the best way to clean oneself after pooping : Thorough cleansing, with a WET tongue, performing an IN-DEPTH cleaning, and very ecological : No water flushed, no paper wasted !!!!

Happy Sistersboy!

Equidum

sistersboy
06-17-2008, 8:15 AM
Hey ezuidum, That is a great idea, I do have a hard time getting my sister 100% clean, as I lick the poop off of her bum, and pee off of her pussy. I will ask my sister if I can improve my toilet needs and use a tube in the toilet to suck in water, so it will make me a better and fresher toilet and clean her better. I have been using equate mouth wash, I will look into using broad scope antibiotics.

Thanks for the advise. My big sister will not use the regular toilet anymore. She said I'm her full time toilet from now on. She said little brothers are made to be sit on, fart on, peed on, pooped on, and everything on. I sometimes feel sick to stomach from her waste, my sister sits on my lap facing me, and rubs her hands on my belly trying to make me feel better. She says, DON'T YOU DARE THROW UP YOUR BIG SISTER'S WASTE! You better be thankful you have me. I force myself to keep it down. My sister then moves and sits on my left leg facing me and says, bub feel this. My sister lets off a loud farts and viperates my leg, and laughs at me and says, did big sis do a bad stinky on baby brothers leg? She teases me a lot with cruel words with everything she does to me. I wonder if, being my sisters full toilet slave from now on is gonna damage my health. I take medison to keep my body strong for my sisters waste. My sister says she loves me, but I have to continue my duty as her complete toilet from now on, no matter what the cause.

I'll be back, my sister is ready to use me again.

wimpbrother
06-17-2008, 9:52 AM
Hi Sisterboy

I always wanted to be my sister slave and human toilet . I think you are very lucky !! . I would love to be with my head in a toilet box , my mouth full of my sister shit and waiting for the order to start chewing and swallowing her filth . I also would like to be forced to swallow other disgusting things like her piss , spit and snot . And forced to lick her ass clean too !!

sistersboy
06-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey wimpbrother, All you have to do is ask your sister if you can be her toilet. Tell her your internet friend dared you to ask her. She might get excited about the idea and say yes. Then again she might say no. But don't give up on her, keep talking to her about it. She may have to get used to the idea and think about the wonderful service you could give her.

All of my life, my big sister has sat on me, farted on me, and brought me to the level of being her full time toilet.

insoleforfem
06-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Please sistersboy tell me if she make you smell an clean also her feet and armpit i'll love doing that also i like very much strong bodily odors and disgusting feet. You must do her complete cleaning don't you think so?

sistersboy
06-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Yes insoleforfem, my sister does make me, smell and clean her feet, and armpits. It is really good and I love it. My sister makes me swallow loads of her spit. I am there for my big sister's every needs.

insoleforfem
06-17-2008, 10:56 AM
Oh God what a lucky man you are please describe all of that please you make some of us dream !

sistersboy
06-17-2008, 11:20 AM
My sister makes me smell and lick her feet clean, smell and lick her armpits good. swallow her loads of spit, she walks on me, sits on my face and farts, smothers me until I pass out, Swallow her pussy cum juice, and uses me as her full time toilet.

When I smell lick my sister's feet she sits on my belly facing me, as I lick her feet she farts on my belly and laughs. When I smell and lick my sister's arm pits or she spits in my mouth, she sits on my lap and farts big ones on my legs. My sister spits on me in every position their is.

I'll be back later on tonight. My sister wants to use me again, and says she gonna be a while using me.

insoleforfem
06-17-2008, 2:32 PM
What a dream for me to reading your life please go on to write your servitude please kiss humbly your sister's feet for me she is a true Goddess

sistersboy
06-17-2008, 9:39 PM
Thanks insoleforfem, I will kiss my sister's feet for you. Another thing my big sister does to me is ride on my back like a pony. While she rides me, I feel her butt as she farts on my back. Then I feel her cum with her excitment. I love it when her warm piss comes out on my back. It feels so good. I had a wonderful day with my sister. As always, my sister sat on my face today, and smothered me until I passed out. She had wonderful cum waves. My sister also used my face today every time she has to use the toilet, for poop and pee, I ate and drunk it all. I am feeling weak in my stomach from her waste, but I am taking pills for sick stomach. It just takes getting used to being my big sister's full time slave.

sistersboy
06-17-2008, 10:38 PM
(How it started)
Me and my sister are not blood related. I was adoped by her parents when my sister was eight. Through out childhood, my big sister always sat on every part of my body and farted on me. When she turned 18 and I was 10, our parents left us and divorced. I was adpoted by my big sister. My sister continued sitting all over me, mostly on my face and farting on me for years. In my 20's and my sister in her 30's, she has just trained me into becoming her full time human toilet slave It's always been both of our dreams. (read the first post I wrote, and them other post i wrote) I am always there for my sister's every need. as her facesitting fart slave, cum slave, feet odor slave, armpits slave, human floor slave, pony slave, spit slave, and full toilet slave. I love the toilet box. I am still getting used to being my big sister's toilet, We both don't care about the health risk. Me and my sister is doing something we both love very much.

insoleforfem
06-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Lucky lucky man well educated by his big sister ! What a dream for me !

equidum
06-17-2008, 11:28 PM
I CONCUR WITH INSOLEFERM !!!! And also, I'm sure that all those on this forum who were uncomfortable with the incestuous aspect of your story will be somewhat relieved to learn that your sister is not your sister !!!

Actually I believe that the best voluntary enslavements take place within the family circle, but not directly between "pure" sisters and brothers, rather between cousins or, ideally imho, step-brothers/sisters.

You are a very fortunate man, Sistersboy, to have such a dominant "sister"! But .... What do you do for a living ? I think She can have a social life, a job, but I doubt you could with the permanent bad breath you certaianly have ....!??

Please tell us more !!!

Equidum

sistersboy
06-18-2008, 9:42 PM
Hey equidum, I do some outside chores once a week for my neighbors for a living. My sister has a job house cleaning when she is needed. Most of the time me and my big sister is at home and she uses me as her full time slave. When she is not using me, I am on my computer, waiting until she needs me again which is often and sometimes very long.

She is not my blood sister, but I've known and looked at her, as my older sister my whole life. We are still family and we both love each other. We both look at each other her as brother and sister and always will. She wants to take me to another level, doing stuff to me.

equidum
06-19-2008, 5:49 AM
Hi, fortunate Sistersboy!

Guess what ... I got you on a clip while servicing your step-sister in the toilet-box !!! Just click on :

http://rapidshare.com/files/123573062/scatfeed2.wmv

Are you so efficient in swallowing your step-sister's offerings ?

Happy man!

Equidum

insoleforfem
06-19-2008, 9:19 AM
Wow a very good toilet man ! And a beautiful turd ! Lucky man !

sistersboy
06-19-2008, 9:45 PM
Thank you so much for the video equidum. I love that video clip. I would love to see more toilet slave clips. Yes, I am always 100% efficient in swallowing all of my big sister's offerings anytime she has to go, I am ready for her. That is the same way I eat my sister's poop turd, only my head is turned the other way in the toilet box.

equidum
06-20-2008, 12:34 AM
Hi, Sistersboy

I have many more, longer toilet-slaves clips, but hey are not really allowed on this forum.

Now, as regards your position in the toilet-box, it has one good point : Your body is not in the way of your sister, She may sit down on the seat, do Her things, get cleaned, and leave, ignoring you all the way, as if you were a mere toilet-bowl.

But it has weakness : People often pee while pooping, and in your position, pee will fall in your nose and/or eyes, which will negatively impact your ability to operate as a good toilet, thus decreasing the quality of your service to your sister ....

Didn't it happen to you before ? And then what did She say/do ?

Equidum

sistersboy
06-20-2008, 10:03 AM
I love the position I have in the toilet box, I would love to have another toilet box that has the position with her facing my legs. It may be better, and I may serve my sister better as her full toilet. I'll ask my sister about buying a different type of toilet box. When my sister poops and pee's on my face at the same time with the toilet box I have, her pee does hit my nose, and eyes while I'm eating her poop coming out. Her pee does burn my eyes and nose. Most of the time when my sister has to pee, she sits up on the toilet box and looks in at me, and aims her pee at my opened mouth. I would love to have my sister do her toilet duty on me different ways.

Is their anyway you can please email me some toilet clips equidum? my email is, sistersboytoy10@gmail.com

sistersboy
06-20-2008, 11:32 AM
(UPDATE) Great news. I asked my sister about a toilet box, where she can use me facing my legs, and she said her friend had a toilet box like that, and she would let her have it. That way she can use me facing my legs, and it may make me a better toilet for my sister. My sister said she is still gonna wanna use that other toilet box facing my head. She said she wanted to poop and pee on my face both ways, and make me eat and drink it. I'm looking forward to it.

Please email me any toilet slave clips, to sistersboytoy10@gmail.com I only have WMV, MPEG, Windows Media Player, and Quicktime formats on my computer. Thank you.

FSB78
06-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Is this not an easy way to get Hepatitis...?

sistersboy
06-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Me or my big sister doesn't care about the health risk. My sister said to me that her poop might contain bacteria that can make me very ill, and their is a risk of me eating her poop can maybe distroy, and damage my health, and a risk of me getting Hepatitis. And later kill me. My sister said someting in life is gonna kill us all, why not die with me doing something I love, and she loves. I am gladly taking any risk for my big sisters enjoyment. I am taking pills to keep my body strong. My sister said she loves me more than anything, but from now on, no matter what the cause, she is gonna continue using me for her full time toilet, and I have to serve her for her pleasers, and excitment. She loves using me for her toilet more than anything. The taste and smell is weird, and strong, but I love it. I am used to serving for my sister's full time toilet.

I will post more on my new toilet box with my sister using me facing my legs. My sister said she would have it for me today or tomorrow.

equidum
06-21-2008, 2:26 AM
Is this not an easy way to get Hepatitis...?

I think it is an easy way to get any sickness that the feeder would have. But if She is sound, it's safe as regards major illnesses, like hepatitis ( It's better to get an injection though, for those that are available ...).

As regards bacteria .... We all have them all already in our bodies, and it seems we can manage them if they are not too numerous. Of course a daily consumption of "shit" could make it impossible to keep their number down, but I understand that Sistersboy takes pills to help him control that undesired population ?!

I wish I could get a medical advice on that ..... Any doctor around ?

Equidum

sistersboy
06-21-2008, 2:50 PM
My sister used me for her toilet in our new toilet box, with her facing my legs. It is easier for me to eat her poop, and drink her pee. I enjoyed it. My sister said she liked the other toilet better because she has more room for her feet, and she likes to look at my eyes, and face in the toilet while i eat and drink her waste. It makes her get excited, and she laughs. My sister said we will use both toilet boxes on me, for her full toilet needs. My sister has played with me all day with her sitting on my face, cumming, smothering me until I pass out, and farting on my face, spitting in my mouth, using me for her toilet, and other stuff. We are both ready for more.

James
06-21-2008, 9:57 PM
This thread is just getting really tedious and boring now, can't you just carry on your 'happy' life with your 'sister' without sharing it with the Forum...

insoleforfem
06-22-2008, 1:29 PM
This thread is just getting really tedious and boring now, can't you just carry on your 'happy' life with your 'sister' without sharing it with the Forum...

Why ? if this tread is boring somebody just don't read it !
:think:

sistersboy
06-22-2008, 9:56 PM
Pretty much the same old stuff has happoned to me today. I served many times today for my sisters toilet, pee and poop. I spend most of the day her sitting on my face. She had eating a lot of beans, so she would be really good and gassy. My sister let off the smelliest farts while sitting on my face. She laughed at me, and got excited, where I had no choice but to smell her stinky farts as my big sisters panty butt viperated on my nose and mouth. She even smothered me and passed me out a lot, while she was squirting cum on me. My sister tells me that she gets so excited with her suffocating me, she can't bring herself, to get off of my face, and give me air, even after i pass out. Her cum waves feels so good.

sistersboy
06-23-2008, 10:26 PM
My sister did it to me again today. Using me as her full toilet, Sitting on my face and farting. Today she sat on my face and inserted my nose into her pussy and started riding my face. She squirted cum right up my nose. My air ways was blocked, she was rubbing my head with her fingers, and looking at my eyes, and kelp on squirting. My sister said don't worry little brother, your big sister is gonna take care of you. I can't get off of your face until I am satisfied. My sister couldn't bring herself to get off of my face. I felt more of her cum juice running down my nose. Suddenly everything was getting dark, my head has hurting. I was needing air bad. The last thing I saw was my big sister smiling and laughing down at me. I passed out. Later on I woak up, my sister was sitting on my belly, laughing and farting on me. My head was aching bad. My sister spit into my mouth, and said bub, I know you are sore from not breathing but I need to use the toilet real bad, so lets go to the toilet box so I can use you. I laid in our older toilet box, and she sat on top three inches above my face, facing my head, leaving me looking up at her butt crack. At first she farted and the smell went up my nose and into my lungs. I could hear her laughing. My sister peed and pooped all over my face in the toilet box, and I drunk her pee, ate her poop, and cleaned her real good. My face was in was in a really bad mess with my big sister's waste. She enjoyed using me.

andybis
06-24-2008, 4:55 AM
as it can be said, not exactly my cup of tea but..i enjoy your way of telling your story...and have you ever had some experience of foot fetish or trampling in your way of extreme femdom living

sistersboy
06-26-2008, 9:17 PM
Yes andybis, my sister makes me lick her feet clean. My sister also give me trampling session where she walks on me. My sister does almost everything to me. She loves having me, her little brother for her full time slave.

sistersboy
07-02-2008, 9:39 AM
I got out of the Hospital yesterday. On Saturday June 28th, My sister used me for her full toilet. Later on that day, my sister was sitting on my face naked facing my legs, farting, and smothering me while she was cumming. She was so excited she couldn't bring herself to get off of my face. I passed out, becasue of the lack of oxygen. Later on I woak up in the Hospital. My sister had got me to the Hospital, and told the doctors that I had stopped breathing. My sister said to me, I am so sorry bubby, I just couldn't help myself to get up off of your face because of my cum waves, and let you breathe. My sister said that, If she had stayed seated on my face another minute I would have smothered to death under her naked butt. My sister told me, after a long while of sitting on my face, my whole body started jearking very hard, and she got too excited with the thought of me suffocating under her, she wanted to cum some more, and she did. My sister then said, she felt my heartbeat getting weak and didn't want to get up off of my face, but knew if she didn't get up I would have died, and she couldn't use me anymore. My sister said she got up, and I wasn't breathing, and she give me CPR and got me breathing but I was still out. My sister called the Ambulance and got me to the Hospital. I got out of the Hospital yesterday. My lungs still hurts. My sister said she will start using me again tomorrow, for her toilet, and she would try to be more careful while she is sitting on my face smothering me under her butt. I love my big sister, and I would gladly die for her happiness.

footrest2
07-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey Man, your video was removed - curious to see it reposted to see what you are talking about....

sistersboy
07-06-2008, 5:08 PM
My sister is using me as her full time toilet, and my face for her seat, fart toy, and smother cum slave. She is is now making me sleep in her bed with my face next to her butt every night. My sister farts on my face all of the time at night. Also at night when she has to pee she pulls her panties down, sits on my face with her pee hole over my mouth and pee's straight into in my mouth. I drink all of my big sister's pee, and enjoy it.

My sister said, since I almost smothered you to death last week, I wonder what it would feel like for me, to facesit someone and sit on their face until they smother all the way to death. Just for fun, I asked my sister if she wanted to smother me to death, and find out, and she said bubby? I would love to sit on your face baby brother, and smother you to death for my excitments, and cum waves of you dying under my butt with her control. But my sister said, I was her little brother, she loves me, and I'm afraid of getting in trouble for murder. I told my big sister that I was her slave, and she can do anything she wants to me for her pleasers, happiness, and I am willing to die for her if thats what she wants to do. My sister smiled and said okay, maybe someday I will smother you, or someone all the way to death, I'll have to think about it, and you have to be absolutely sure you want to die, with sissy smothering you to death with my naked butt. For right now my sister said she wanted to keep me alive for her full time slave.

I was just joking with my sister for the fun of it. When my sister sits on my face, I never know if she is gonna get up, and give me air or not. I feel and taste her cum waves, I smell a lot of her farts, I squirt cum myself, and I pass out everytime not knowing if I'll ever wake up again. My sister has warned me that her excitments is getting stronger, and stronger everyday, and everytime she sits on my face.

I believe that my sister is just joking with me because if she does kill me, she will have a hard time about it afterwards, she wont never get to use me again, and she might have a hard time getting another slave. I'll take what ever she does to me.

Sitonme1990
07-07-2008, 3:59 AM
Do she ever smother you without wearing panties? And does she only use you at home or also other places.. Like public parks or toilet or at the beach?

sistersboy
07-07-2008, 9:49 AM
Yes Sitonme1990. My sister sits on my face without panties and smothers me sometimes until I pass out. My sister also sits on my face with her panties on. One thing about her, everytime my sister sits on my face, with panties or butt naked, my sister farts a whole lot on my face and laughs at me smelling her fart as the smell goes up my nose. I never know if or when my sister will let me breathe, because of her cum excitments. My sister doesn't like to use me in public places. My sister only uses me at home a whole lot, for her full time toilet, facesitting slave, any everything.

Tyson3000
07-07-2008, 1:29 PM
Thats amazing, wish I could find someone to smother me the way your sister does to you

sistersboy
07-10-2008, 8:30 PM
Hey Tyson3000, Maybe someday you will find someone to smother you. I am very happy to be my sister's full time slave.

I remember a while back she had her panties on while sitting on my face, and she farted and all of a sudden she pooped her panties on my face. The smell was so strong, I thought I would die. My sister had wonderful cum waves sitting on my face, making me smell her poop. I am a true devoted full time slave for my big sister.

suffocated1
07-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Hey, sistersboy, I'm new to this forum. I just wondered something: does your sister sit on your face or anything like it?

sistersboy
07-11-2008, 8:01 PM
Hello suffocated1. My sister sits on my face, chest, lap, back, but mostly, on my face. She loves have cum waves on my face while I suffocate in her butt. Her farts are my favorite part of her sitting on my face. One thing about it, when she sits on my face, and I pass out, I never know if I'm gonna wake up again. My sister's excitments are getting stronger everytime she sits on my face.

Last night before my sister sat on my face naked. She kissed me on the jaw saying, bubby I'm gonna smother you to death, I love you so much. Bye Bye my little brother. My sister straddled my face facing my legs. She squirted loads of cum on me. Before I passed out, I wondered if my sister was really gonna do me in, last thing I heard and smelled before I passed out, was my sister's farts and her happiness. This morning I woak up, my lungs was hurting, my sister said, I was just kidding you last night. My sister then said bubby I have a fantasy wondering what it would really feel like for me to smother my baby brother to death, for right now I need you for a full toilet and full time slave. Maybe someday I will smother you to death with my naked butt, and enjoy the pleaser of my baby brother dying under me. I told her that when ever she wants to smother me to death, I will gladly accept death for my sweet big sister's happiness, with your butt on my face. My sister smiled and said that is so sweet of you, that you would die for my happiness. I really want to smother you to death, and I think I will later on.

I think my big sister is joking with me. I don't think she has the nerve to smother me all the way to death. My sister used me today for her full time toilet, and we both enjoyed it.

Sgt. Pepper
07-12-2008, 1:35 AM
Hey, sistersboy, I'm new to this forum. I just wondered something: does your sister sit on your face or anything like it?

ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha nicely done suffocated1

I don't believe a word of this it has to be said, and I'd even go so far as to say that most of the new users on this thread are just other accounts made by sistersboy...but of course thats my own personal opinion.

suffocated1
07-12-2008, 4:53 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha nicely done suffocated1

I don't believe a word of this it has to be said, and I'd even go so far as to say that most of the new users on this thread are just other accounts made by sistersboy...but of course thats my own personal opinion.

You remember the old vinyl records when they used to get stuck.......

Reaper247
07-12-2008, 8:58 AM
I can't buy this either guys!

sistersboy
07-12-2008, 9:09 PM
I only have one account. Everything I have said is the truth about what my sister does to me. Believe what you want. I know the truth.

smell_her_thong
07-13-2008, 6:54 AM
Believe what you want. I know the truth.

thus said George W. Bush

sistersboy
07-19-2008, 9:55 PM
I have enjoyed another great week of my big sister sitting on my face, farting, cumming, smothering me, and using me for her full time toilet needs. I am always their for my sister and wanting to be her slave little brother all of the time.

sistersboy
07-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Childhood Memory Of My Big Sister

My sister remembered, I was eight years old, my sister was sixteen. My sister ate gassy food, and she sat on my face, faceing my legs on the floor watching TV. She had soft shorts on. She farted a whole lot on my face. My sister said I tried to push her off of my face, and she wouldn't get up, and told me that I had to smell her farts until she gets up. She said stayed on my face for a while. My sister said she strained to fart and pooped all over my face on accident, and she said she was sorry about that. My sister told me my whole life that I would always be her little slave.

sucram101
07-20-2008, 3:04 AM
can you provide sum pics of your sister and you ? , then we'll beleive your stoury

sistersboy
07-20-2008, 9:40 PM
I asked my sister, if I could put some pictures of us online. My sister said no way, she doesn't want her picture online. I am sorry. Out of respect, I cannot provide any photos of her. What my sister does to me is true, and I am just sharing my experience on this board. I don't care who believes me, it is the truth. My sister uses me as her full time slave, I love it, and I am very grateful that I have a big sister who uses me as her human full time slave.

sucram101
07-21-2008, 8:22 AM
I asked my sister, if I could put some pictures of us online. My sister said no way, she doesn't want her picture online. I am sorry. Out of respect, I cannot provide any photos of her. What my sister does to me is true, and I am just sharing my experience on this board. I don't care who believes me, it is the truth. My sister uses me as her full time slave, I love it, and I am very grateful that I have a big sister who uses me as her human full time slave.

I had a long chat with your sister and she agreed to have her ass on your face without her face in the camera photo. So there !!! Anonymety asured

sistersboy
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
My sister told me not to put any pictures of her online. I have to get ready, my sister is ready to use me.

Tyson3000
07-22-2008, 5:16 PM
Anyone else is welcome to believe it...but i'm not buying it..good story though. I guess it is hard to take a picture without having someones face showing.....

robb82
07-22-2008, 6:50 PM
sistersboy ur a straight up douche! quit talkin bout serving ur sister cuz u never shut upp and its annoying and disgusting that its ur sister doing this fetish. so im guessin u will never have a girlfriend cuz u like ur sister so much and no one would date u if they knew what u did with ur sister ahahahaha.

peace fucker

fullweights
07-23-2008, 9:50 AM
This story is total bull shit, do you see how he keeps repeating the phrases the same way, almost like he is forcing it. Good story though, im glad its not his real sister.

sistersboy
07-23-2008, 9:48 PM
My sister is really doing everything I said to me. I am not forcing anything. It is the truth, I am a proud devoted full slave for my big sister, and I don't care who doesn't believe me.

Moonboy
07-24-2008, 7:38 PM
This story is total bull shit, do you see how he keeps repeating the phrases the same way, almost like he is forcing it. Good story though, im glad its not his real sister.

My opinion is that 99.999999999% odds he's making it all up but so what? I understand that it enhances it for a lot of people to present it as real. Personally, outside of this one post, I'm willing to play along. What does it really matter?

dishy333
07-24-2008, 11:28 PM
i am sorry but i think you are talking bollocks

sucram101
07-25-2008, 9:24 AM
my only conclusion is that since his sister is sticking to him she must be ugly

and he her devoted slave

his sister =

http://www.gruffy.grkov.com/images/images/nice_lady_body_builder_ugly_woman_funny_picture_fu nfry_resize.JPG

sucram101
07-25-2008, 9:31 AM
well said
DownUnder007

Reaper247
07-25-2008, 11:11 AM
True this is the Story Forum, not a personal blog section for those that think this is real offer him a blog of his own to read the same two sentences over and over again.

schiavozero
07-26-2008, 3:09 AM
This is a forum about fictin/non fiction stories. Everyone can post here till he respec rules. I don't know if sisterboy is a liar or not, sure he is entitled and I don't like his lirics but he is perfeclty entitled to write here. If anybody don't like what he write simply don't have to read it but not indulge in polemics with zero input.

sucram101
07-27-2008, 7:41 AM
sistersboy....

Owing to the sensitivity of the subject matter....I would like you to clearly state - here - now - whether fiction, or not - that you and the lady in your story, are NOT related by blood.

Thank you.

he stresses its his sister and not mother superoir type sista

pqrstuv
07-27-2008, 8:38 AM
(How it started)
Me and my sister are not blood related. I was adoped by her parents when my sister was eight. Through out childhood, my big sister always sat on every part of my body and farted on me. When she turned 18 and I was 10, our parents left us and divorced. I was adpoted by my big sister. My sister continued sitting all over me, mostly on my face and farting on me for years. In my 20's and my sister in her 30's, she has just trained me into becoming her full time human toilet slave It's always been both of our dreams. (read the first post I wrote, and them other post i wrote) I am always there for my sister's every need. as her facesitting fart slave, cum slave, feet odor slave, armpits slave, human floor slave, pony slave, spit slave, and full toilet slave. I love the toilet box. I am still getting used to being my big sister's toilet, We both don't care about the health risk. Me and my sister is doing something we both love very much.

Hey equidum, I do some outside chores once a week for my neighbors for a living. My sister has a job house cleaning when she is needed. Most of the time me and my big sister is at home and she uses me as her full time slave. When she is not using me, I am on my computer, waiting until she needs me again which is often and sometimes very long.

She is not my blood sister, but I've known and looked at her, as my older sister my whole life. We are still family and we both love each other. We both look at each other her as brother and sister and always will. She wants to take me to another level, doing stuff to me.

Hey DownUnder007, here you go. These are posts #74 and #77 in this thread, from pages 5 and 6 respectively.

sistersboy
07-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Yes DownUnder007 me and my sister is not blood related.

robb82
07-28-2008, 7:25 PM
sorry downunder007 i got outta hand

sistersboy
08-01-2008, 9:45 PM
My sister has been using me as her full toilet, facesitting and farting on me regularlly everyday. Today my sister straddled my lap facing me with her soft shorts on, rubbing my head with her fingers and letting off a bunch of farts on my lap. My sister said bubby, I dreamed last night I sat on your face, and I couldn't bring myself to get off of your face because of my cum waves. I dreamed I smothered you to all the way to death. I told my big sister if she wants to smother me to death and make her dream come true, I would gladly accept death by me dying in her sweet butt. My sister said bubby, (ffffffrrrrttttttt pppfffttt on my lap again) Bubby, that is so sweet that you would die for my excitments. I want to smother you to death really bad, I have a strong fantasy to smother my baby brother dead. The only problem is, I want to keep you alive as my slave a longer, somday my dear sweet little brother, I will smother you to death with my naked butt, because I've always wanted too. After she said that, I felt something warm coming from my sister, right on my lap. My sister peed all over my lap, and laughed at me saying, Did sissy do a pee pee on baby brother's lap? My sister said wait hold on. She let off a bad fart on my lap, then I felt movements with her butt, and a strong smell. My sister pooped right on my lap in her shorts and made me clean her good. My sister said, next time I will use the toilet box on your face. I just wanted to try something new on you.

I think my sister is just kidding me, about smothering me to death, so we both can have excitments. I don't believe my sister would go through with it and smother me to death, beacuse she would regret it for the rest of her life, and she would have to find another slave, that would let her use them the same way she uses me.

(reminder) Me and my sister is not blood related. I was adopted by her parents and her)

Sgt. Pepper
08-02-2008, 11:58 AM
I was wondering sistersboy, I heard somewhere that your sister uses you as a toilet, is that true?

I think I read it somewhere but its been mentioned so little I can't remember where I read it :sniper:

sistersboy
08-02-2008, 8:00 PM
Yes Sgt. Pepper, my sister uses me as her full time toilet slave. I lay down face up in a toilet box. She sits three inches above my face, and I watch her naked butt as she farts, pee's, and poop's on my face, and in my mouth. It is our favorite hobby. My sister also squirts cum juice with excitment on my face. I feel sick a whole lot, but I am used to being her full time toilet, facesitting fart slave, and anything she wants to do to me. I am their for my big sister.

(reminder) Me and my sister is not blood related. I was adopted by her parents and her)

suffocated1
08-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I was wondering sistersboy, I heard somewhere that your sister uses you as a toilet, is that true?

I think I read it somewhere but its been mentioned so little I can't remember where I read it :sniper:

Nice one, mate.

Sgt. Pepper
08-03-2008, 3:37 PM
nice one, mate.

------------:p------------

faceunder1
08-05-2008, 7:05 AM
My Mistress Wife who's property it is my privilege to be said I know you enjoy having me use you for my pleasure just as much as I enjoy using you, however, I want to find out just how much more enjoyable it is for me when you don't want it, and therefore, I am going to beat you for making a mess on the carpet, but I haven't I protested.. Oh, but you will She replied, and slapped my face for speaking without Her permission, now get your clothing off, She said, and sit down there on the floor with your legs wide apart.

She moved forward, and placed Her stocking clad foot on top of my soft penis, pressed it down a little, and began to move it slowly back and forth.

I was unable to prevent my cock from growing bigger, and in no time at all it was fully erect, a firm rampant 7" by 2", She continued to massage it until at long last, I was unable to stop myself from shooting off a huge load of spunk on to the carpet, and the underside of Her silky nylon clad foot.

She must have felt the pulsations, for She stopped, lifted Her foot, ordered me to lie on the floor with my face directly underneath, She then wiped it all over my features, and then ordered my to lick the under side of the nylon spotlessly clean, swallowing everything, after which I was to do the same to the carpet.

Then as promised She beat me, which I must confess I enjoyed, but not as much as at other times.

That was out of this world She said, and next time I am want to use you as a toilet, I shall masturbate you just before I fill your mouth.

faceunder1, a Woman's toilet.

sistersboy
08-13-2008, 9:21 PM
Great story faceunder1

sistersboy
08-16-2008, 10:50 PM
I am still letting my big sister use me any way she wants. I wanted my sister to wright out the dream she had smothering me to death. Here is what she wrote.

(i dreamed bubby was lying on the bed - i wanted to sit on his face so bad - i pulled my shorts and panties off and i got up and positioned my arse above his face in a squat position facin hiss leggs - i looked down and asked him are you ready for sissy to smother you little boy - he said yeah i sat on his face i farted and came a lott on baby brothers face - after a while i could feel him struggling for air - i could not help myself to get up i enjoyed the feeling of smothering him my pussy would not let me do so - i came some more and i felt my little brother go limp and i knew he had passed out under me - after another while of more cumm waves his body started jearking really hard i still couldn't get up and i got more excited a squirted again then he stopped jearking and i could feel his heartbeat getting weak and another minute his heartbeat stopped - i was on his face for another while knowing i killed my brother - i woak up in my bed with my squirts of cum juice all over my bed and on my brothers face were he sleeps with his face under my arse every night - - - i am glad it was only a dream - in real life of reality i really want to smother my baby brother to death for real with my arse and i do plan to do so later on i still need my brother to be my slavee with being my full toilet, arse slave, and more - i love my little brother alot but he is my boy slave until i do him in for good - he loves me and tells me he is willing to die with me sitting on his face - we both have our fantasy - he has begged me to smother him to death and it really temps to do it - i have teased him making my brother think that i was gonna suffocate him to death - i come close once smothering him almost to death - i got him to the hospital and he got alright - i promised my little brother that i would let him know a day before i smother him to death so he can say his goodbyes - i don't know when it will be - but i have decided i am gonna do it for my baby brother later on.

(Back to me) I believe my sister is just saying that for the fun of it. I don't think she has the nerve to kill me in real life, but what ever she wants, I'll let her do it too me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(me and my big sister is not blood related)

butt2facex2
08-17-2008, 6:41 AM
I am still letting my big sister use me any way she wants. I wanted my sister to wright out the dream she had smothering me to death. Here is what she wrote.

(i dreamed bubby was lying on the bed - i wanted to sit on his face so bad - i pulled my shorts and panties off and i got up and positioned my arse above his face in a squat position facin hiss leggs - i looked down and asked him are you ready for sissy to smother you little boy - he said yeah i sat on his face i farted and came a lott on baby brothers face - after a while i could feel him struggling for air - i could not help myself to get up i enjoyed the feeling of smothering him my pussy would not let me do so - i came some more and i felt my little brother go limp and i knew he had passed out under me - after another while of more cumm waves his body started jearking really hard i still couldn't get up and i got more excited a squirted again then he stopped jearking and i could feel his heartbeat getting weak and another minute his heartbeat stopped - i was on his face for another while knowing i killed my brother - i woak up in my bed with my squirts of cum juice all over my bed and on my brothers face were he sleeps with his face under my arse every night - - - i am glad it was only a dream - in real life of reality i really want to smother my baby brother to death for real with my arse and i do plan to do so later on i still need my brother to be my slavee with being my full toilet, arse slave, and more - i love my little brother alot but he is my boy slave until i do him in for good - he loves me and tells me he is willing to die with me sitting on his face - we both have our fantasy - he has begged me to smother him to death and it really temps to do it - i have teased him making my brother think that i was gonna suffocate him to death - i come close once smothering him almost to death - i got him to the hospital and he got alright - i promised my little brother that i would let him know a day before i smother him to death so he can say his goodbyes - i don't know when it will be - but i have decided i am gonna do it for my baby brother later on.

(Back to me) I believe my sister is just saying that for the fun of it. I don't think she has the nerve to kill me in real life, but what ever she wants, I'll let her do it too me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
obviously.......:)

iandaman7777777
08-17-2008, 8:42 AM
there's definetely about 4 or 5 accounts being used by that one person

sistersboy
08-17-2008, 6:31 PM
The truth is, I have only one account.

JJS
08-18-2008, 2:18 AM
Well if she does do this to you, We want details

sistersboy
08-18-2008, 10:37 PM
I don't believe my sister will smother me to death. If she tells me she's gonna do it, I will let you know. Right now she is still using me as her full time toilet, facesitting me, farting, cumming, and sometimes smothering me with her butt until I pass out, and other stuff. I love and enjoy anything my sister does to me.

Jamer
08-19-2008, 1:06 PM
Hi sistersboy,

incredibal sotries, wow, i'was not completely sure but after i read realy every post in this thread i believe ya ;) and think you say the truth and you have got no double accounts or what the fuck else.
would it be possible that we could see at least a picture of you?
not from your sister, not from you with your sister... only a photo from ya head with a smile ;) would that be possible? Sure some with ya sister would be great but i respect your privacy.
And dont stop writting ;) , write more details! become a roman writter! :D

Have a nice day,

Greetings Jamer

Tad
08-20-2008, 9:20 PM
Sistersboy, I have three questions:
1. How do you think your sister feels when doing these things to you? Is it a power trip for her where she enjoys being all powerfful and you completely in her control, or is it a venting of anger that she has pent up against you or someone else, is it a streak of cruelty where she enjoys making you suffer or is it some other emotion which predominates her actions toward you?

2. If given the opportunity, do you think she would do the same thing to another guy, or even another girl and , if so, do you think she would enjoy it as much as doing it to you?

3.Since you are not blood related, have the two of you ever discussed getting married to each other or expressed a desire to do so (I have no idea if it is legal to for siblings by reason of adoption to marry but for purposes of my question please assume it is legal)?
Tad

sistersboy
08-20-2008, 11:22 PM
(Questions answered)
Jamer: Would it be possible that we could see at least a picture of you?
(answer) My sister doesn't want me to post any pictures of either of us online.

Tad: 1. How do you think your sister feels when doing these things to you? Is it a power trip for her where she enjoys being all powerfful and you completely in her control, or is it a venting of anger that she has pent up against you or someone else, is it a streak of cruelty where she enjoys making you suffer or is it some other emotion which predominates her actions toward you? (answer) My sister said it makes her feel good when she sits on my face, farts on me, smothers me till I pass out, and uses me for her full time toilet. My sister loves having control of me, she enjoys making me suffer for her cum waves and our excitments. It's something we both love. She is not angry at anyone.

2. If given the opportunity, do you think she would do the same thing to another guy, or even another girl and , if so, do you think she would enjoy it as much as doing it to you? (answer) Yes. She said she would love to do the same thing to others as she does to me.

3.Since you are not blood related, have the two of you ever discussed getting married to each other or expressed a desire to do so (I have no idea if it is legal to for siblings by reason of adoption to marry but for purposes of my question please assume it is legal)? (answer) Yes maybe, we have not talked about that. I will ask her, and get back to you.

Jamer
08-23-2008, 1:07 PM
Ok, no problem, just would have been interessting.

Would you mind to write some stories again pls?
I think i'm not alone with the opinion that your stories are one of the best cause they are from the real life.
Is there one day you special like to remember? Cause of what especially happend or that your (not blood relatet) sister used you in a special way for her pleasure or at a special place?
It would be great if you could delight us with another awesome story.
There is just one request from my side. I would realy approve it if you expand your writting and write more details!

Have a nice day,

greetings Jamer

Moonboy
08-23-2008, 5:00 PM
(Questions answered)
Jamer: Would it be possible that we could see at least a picture of you?
(answer) My sister doesn't want me to post any pictures of either of us online.

Tad: 1. How do you think your sister feels when doing these things to you? Is it a power trip for her where she enjoys being all powerfful and you completely in her control, or is it a venting of anger that she has pent up against you or someone else, is it a streak of cruelty where she enjoys making you suffer or is it some other emotion which predominates her actions toward you? (answer) My sister said it makes her feel good when she sits on my face, farts on me, smothers me till I pass out, and uses me for her full time toilet. My sister loves having control of me, she enjoys making me suffer for her cum waves and our excitments. It's something we both love. She is not angry at anyone.

2. If given the opportunity, do you think she would do the same thing to another guy, or even another girl and , if so, do you think she would enjoy it as much as doing it to you? (answer) Yes. She said she would love to do the same thing to others as she does to me.

3.Since you are not blood related, have the two of you ever discussed getting married to each other or expressed a desire to do so (I have no idea if it is legal to for siblings by reason of adoption to marry but for purposes of my question please assume it is legal)? (answer) Yes maybe, we have not talked about that. I will ask her, and get back to you.

Good answers. I don't have such fantasies about my real sister but one of my fantasies is that this or that hot girl that I see is my sister and dominates me in various ways.

I don't know exactly what the attraction is of pretending some girl I don't even know (or more rarely one I do know) is my sister. But its one of my many FemDom fantasies.

sistersboy
08-24-2008, 9:48 PM
Yes Jamer, I will post some more on what my sister does to me. She is doing the same stuff to me. I do have some more fiction stories I plan to post later on. I posted one called (A Brother's Wish Come True) were a boy talks his older sister into facesitting him, and she ends up smothering him to death.

Tad
08-24-2008, 10:00 PM
--I don't know exactly what the attraction is of pretending some girl I don't even know (or more rarely one I do know) is my sister. But its one of my many FemDom fantasies.---

Moonboy, I think I know why such a fantasy is so exciting. It often happens that an older, bigger sister overpowers and at times physically dominates her younger brother. And since the brother and sister are usually living in the same household before they go their seperate ways, the brother is likely to be helpless in preventing his sister from overpowering him when she feels like doing so. This makes for a very realistic and powerful scenario for a submissive guy's fantasy, yet he may well have no sexual attraction for his actual sister or have no sister at all. So what happens is that the guy focuses on a lady who he does feel a sexual attraction to and imagines that she is his sister, is dominating him and that he is helpless to prevent her from doing so because, as his sister, he lives in the same household with her and can't get away from her. In other words, the lady who the guy feels an attraction toward is substituded for a sister to make the domination fantasy of her more realistically feasible.
Does that explanation ring true in your case Moonboy?:think:

schiavozero
08-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes Jamer, I will post some more on what my sister does to me. She is doing the same stuff to me. I do have some more fiction stories I plan to post later on. I posted one called (A Brother's Wish Come True) were a boy talks his older sister into facesitting him, and she ends up smothering him to death.

But sisterboy, never harsh punishment like hard whipping?

Moonboy
08-26-2008, 12:09 PM
--I don't know exactly what the attraction is of pretending some girl I don't even know (or more rarely one I do know) is my sister. But its one of my many FemDom fantasies.---

Moonboy, I think I know why such a fantasy is so exciting. It often happens that an older, bigger sister overpowers and at times physically dominates her younger brother. And since the brother and sister are usually living in the same household before they go their seperate ways, the brother is likely to be helpless in preventing his sister from overpowering him when she feels like doing so. This makes for a very realistic and powerful scenario for a submissive guy's fantasy, yet he may well have no sexual attraction for his actual sister or have no sister at all. So what happens is that the guy focuses on a lady who he does feel a sexual attraction to and imagines that she is his sister, is dominating him and that he is helpless to prevent her from doing so because, as his sister, he lives in the same household with her and can't get away from her. In other words, the lady who the guy feels an attraction toward is substituded for a sister to make the domination fantasy of her more realistically feasible.
Does that explanation ring true in your case Moonboy?:think:

Well, I'd have to say yes and no because, in my fantasies, my 'sister' is always younger than me by at least a couple of years and I'm definitely bigger. But she always has some means to get at me. Either its through blackmail (I saw all the FemDom stuff you have hidden in your room and I'll tell Mom and Dad unless you do what I tell you) or she tricks me into a situation where I'm helpless.

In real life there have been situations where my sister has done things that if we had been older and it had been some other girl, it would have totally kicked in my submissive slave heat.

For example, here's something that happened when we were both in grade school. Relax. There was nothing I found sexy or arousing about it at the time. In fact, at the time it happened, we were both pre-puberty.

There was a laundry hamper sitting in the hallway. For some little kid reason, I thought it would be fun to get a chair and use it to get high enough to climb into the hamper. It was pretty solid by a little kid's standards and there were some clothes I had to push to the sides in order to wedge myself into it even at that age. I flipped the top down. I guess I was playing a typical kid's game of hiding in plain sight or hide and seek. My parents were out in the yard. Well, my sister saw me going in and, because she thought it would be funny, she snuck up, climbed onto the chair and latched the lid closed. The top of the lid had a circular opening so you could push clothes down into the container without opening it every time or having to leave it open. At that age, I could get the top of my head out only up to about my eyes. It hurt to try to push my nose through so I kept giving up.

My sister dragged a laundry basket over and started pushing clothes down into the hamper. So it was getting hot and stuffy and harder to move and there already wasn't room enough to effectively use my arms to push the clothes back out. It was so hot that I pushed my head through even though it hurt my nose and ears. But now that just meant my head was outside while the rest of me was pinned. She laughed and tweaked my nose and just refused to let me out, partly because she was afraid what I might do when I got out. It seemed like forever when my Mom walked in, laughed when she realized what had happened once she knew I wasn't hurt, and she let me out but she said, "Well, she couldn't have done it if you hadn't climbed in there and you knew darn well you shouldn't have. You might have damaged the hamper."

At the time, I was fuming and embarrassed. Years later, as a teenager, it became a hot fantasy for me except I pictured myself as a teenager and hot teenaged girls from school as my 'sister' and the hamper was a sauna conatiner of some kind.

legendarylink
08-26-2008, 12:25 PM
nice little story there moonboy :)

i would never have a fantasy with my sister. the only explanation i can think of, some1 having a fantasy with their real sister, would be if they were both teenagers, sister a bit older, and the guy was not at all attracted to his sister (obviously..). But she kept facesitting him and he hated it.
Seems like a humiliation factor comes in there, maybe it would arouse some people for just the humiliation of being overpowered by a sister, and never being able to escape, because she lives with you and it keeps happening.

sistersboy
08-27-2008, 9:48 PM
Today, my sister sat on my face on the bed with her soft shorts facing my legs. She had gas really bad. She farted almost every minute up my nose. The smell was strong but I loved it. My sister then put my head face-up in her toilet box and peed and pooped on my face five times today.

Later on today my sister said she was gonna sit naked on my face and smother me. She said I'm gonna cum eight times on your face, and I am not gonna let you breathe until I cum my eighth time. You may pass out, or die. Then my sister sat on my face naked facing my head. She was looking at my eyes, rubbing her fingers on my head, farting a lot, and saying sissy loves her baby brother. My sister squited five times on my face before I passed out. The last thing I saw was my sister smiling down at me and laughing. I woak up later on and my sister said, bubby next time I sit on you face to squirt, I'm gonna squirt ten times, then I'm gonna take you to the next level, I hope you can handle it, my dear sweet little brother. I will do the best I can.

(Reminder, we are not blood related)

Sitonme1990
08-29-2008, 11:46 PM
I wonder what kind of food your sister eat. Since she fart so much.

sistersboy
09-03-2008, 6:49 PM
My sister eats taco's, beans, meat, and anything that makes her gassy so she can fart while sitting on my face.

sistersboy
09-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Today my sister straddled my waste, in bed facing my head. Wearing her panties. She farted so much it burned. She then spit in my mouth and made me swallow it. My sister stayed on top of me and pulled my shirt off and started dripping hot wax on my belly. It hurt so bad, I was yelling. My sister then said, I need to shut you up. She turned around and sat on my face facing my belly and dripped more hot wax on my belly. I was in a lot of pain. She blew some more farts up my nose, and got up. My sister straddled my waste again and said, did you enjoy what big sister did to you? baby brother. I was burned with wax real good. I said yeah. My sister said your time is coming. I asked her what she meant, and she said I am gonna sit on your face naked and I will smother you to death? Do you really want your big sissy to kill you with her sweet butt? and are you willing to give your life for your sister's happiness and at her mercy? I said yeah. My sister said okay, and pulled off her panties and sat her pussy down on my nose and said now bub, I'm gonna squirt my cum 12 times up your nose. If you are still alive when I'm done, I will take you to another level in a couple of days. After she squirted four times I passed out not knowing if I was gonna wake up again. I woak up later on and my lungs was, and still is hurting very bad. My sister said that was a close call little brother. She then used me for her full toilet. Just for fun, I asked her when she was gonna smother me to death. My sister said I promise little brother I will let you know one day before I do you in for good, believe me I am wanting so bad to smother you all the way to death with no mercy, and I am gonna do it to you little brother.

I just don't think she has the nerve to suffocate me to death. I really think she is bluffing. She needs me for her full time slave more than anything and I am all she has.

(remember we are not blood related)

sistersboy
09-10-2008, 10:20 AM
I am willing to let my big sister smother me to death if that is what she want's

sistersboy
09-12-2008, 10:24 PM
I don't know what my sister means by this but, she told me today that my time is coming soon. I have enjoyed another great week of being her full toilet, smother fart slave, and more.

sistersboy
09-19-2008, 10:03 PM
I have had a wonderful week with my big sister. Today my sister said to me, little brother, I'm gonna do something special for you soon. I will let you know if she tells me, or after she does it. My sister also keeps telling me that my time is coming soon.

(reminder we are not blood related)

Reaper247
09-20-2008, 11:44 AM
So will you post your final breath, what it was like and stuff after she smothers you to death?

bluelake
09-21-2008, 3:38 AM
About 18 months ago, a person posted in this forum that he had hepatitus real bad. The hospital couldn't make head or tail how he contracted it. He didn't tell them that for a long time his wife used him as her toilet, and he swallowed her shit on a regular basis. So if your sister really does do this to you every day, you seem to be playing with fire.

sistersboy
09-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I know I am playing with fire. I eat my sister's shit, and drink her pee everyday. My sister said something in life is gonna kill us all, why not die doing something you and me loves.

My sister keeps telling me that my time is coming soon, that she is gonna finish me off for good. My sister knows my ID and password for this board and she will post updates that is if she kills me. Which I don't believe she will. I think she is bluffing.

Moonboy
09-25-2008, 1:35 PM
I know I am playing with fire. I eat my sister's shit, and drink her pee everyday. My sister said something in life is gonna kill us all, why not die doing something you and me loves.

My sister keeps telling me that my time is coming soon, that she is gonna finish me off for good. My sister knows my ID and password for this board and she will post updates that is if she kills me. Which I don't believe she will. I think she is bluffing.

Uh-huh. I suspect that, being your sister, we'll notice she has a writing style very similar to yours and will suddenly have an interest in posting here. :wink2:

sistersboy
09-25-2008, 8:29 PM
My sister can write, i doubt it will be similar to the way I write. Everytime my sister sits on my face, she tells me she wants to smother me all the way to death. I tell her go ahead and do it and I will gladly die for her happiness of smothering under her sweet bum. I don't believe my sister will smother me to death. She said she really wants to do it to me, and enjoy her cum waves while I die.

sistersboy
10-15-2008, 9:05 PM
hello this is sistersboys stepsister - i have his password and id - last week i used my little stepbrother for my full toilet - i then made him lay on my bed so i could sit on his face and have some cum waves and farts while i smothered him - something weird came over me and i nearly smothered him to death - i couldn't help myself to get up off of his face for my excitments - my pussy did not want to let him breathe or have air at all - the more i tried to get my arse off of his face the more excited my cum waves got with me wanted to smother my little brother to death - i felt his heartbeat getting slower - after i squirted cum on his face again i jumpted up off of his face and looked at him and his face was blue - he was not breathing - i did c p r on him and he started breathing again - he was so weak and in a lot of pain - i said to him o bubby sissy is sorry and he started begging me to smother him all the way to death which is made me more tempted to do it - i told him that i really want smother him all the way to death for him and me and i plan to do it later on - i promise i will let him know before i do him in for good so he can say his goodbye's - as soon as he gets better i want him to chat some more on this board about what i did to him - he has still got a bad headache and his lungs are still in pain where i had his oxygen cut off for a longer than i ever did before - i just started yesterday using him again for my full time toilet making him drink my pee and eat my poo and sitting on his face farting and cumming - it is so much fun for me and him - every night he sleeps with his face next to and on my naked butt - my bubby loves my butt, farts, pee, and poop so much - i know someday my sweet naked arse is gonna be the death of my little brother - i am looking forward to it ---

Gjiik
10-17-2008, 5:14 AM
ahahaa... that made me laugh somehow.
:trump

sistersboy
10-27-2008, 9:22 PM
I'll be back later on, to tell you more on what my sister does to me.

suffocated1
10-28-2008, 8:54 AM
hello this is sistersboys stepsister - i have his password and id - last week i used my little stepbrother for my full toilet - i then made him lay on my bed so i could sit on his face and have some cum waves and farts while i smothered him - something weird came over me and i nearly smothered him to death - i couldn't help myself to get up off of his face for my excitments - my pussy did not want to let him breathe or have air at all - the more i tried to get my arse off of his face the more excited my cum waves got with me wanted to smother my little brother to death - i felt his heartbeat getting slower - after i squirted cum on his face again i jumpted up off of his face and looked at him and his face was blue - he was not breathing - i did c p r on him and he started breathing again - he was so weak and in a lot of pain - i said to him o bubby sissy is sorry and he started begging me to smother him all the way to death which is made me more tempted to do it - i told him that i really want smother him all the way to death for him and me and i plan to do it later on - i promise i will let him know before i do him in for good so he can say his goodbye's - as soon as he gets better i want him to chat some more on this board about what i did to him - he has still got a bad headache and his lungs are still in pain where i had his oxygen cut off for a longer than i ever did before - i just started yesterday using him again for my full time toilet making him drink my pee and eat my poo and sitting on his face farting and cumming - it is so much fun for me and him - every night he sleeps with his face next to and on my naked butt - my bubby loves my butt, farts, pee, and poop so much - i know someday my sweet naked arse is gonna be the death of my little brother - i am looking forward to it ---

I'll make an incentive for you. I'll pay 30,000 if you do it. But there's one previso. You have to do it soon. Let me know your account number.

sistersboy
10-29-2008, 9:49 PM
I'm sure my sister will get back to you, suffocated1.

My sister is wanting me to tell more on this board on what she is doing to me. I want my sister to smother me to death with her naked butt, my lungs hurt all of the time when I breathe. The only time my lungs doesn't hurt is when my big sister is sitting on my face, smothering me.

While my sister is sitting on my face, everytime she gets on the verge of me almost dying, she backs out of doing me in for good, and gets off of my face. I don't know what is running in her mind, she keeps telling me that she is gonna sit on my face with her naked butt, and smother me all the way to death real soon. I don't know when that will be. I am always serving as her full time toilet, her seat, smother cum slave, and fart slave.

My sister is wanting to read some facesitting snuff stories. Can anyone post any?

Ex-Poster
10-30-2008, 4:00 PM
(reminder we are not blood related)
Thanks for the up-front heads up. Good attention to requirements. :thumbsup:

rvx290
11-04-2008, 3:40 PM
OMG this thread turns me on, I have had oh so many fantasies about my older sisters tying me down and dominating me humiliating me and strapping it on and violating me as well as suffocating me with their beautiful asses in my face and shitting in my mouth. If anyone knows of anymore awesome stories similar to this one, please guide me toward them as is is amazing.

sistersboy
11-30-2008, 11:46 PM
hi this is sistersboy's sister - my little stepbrother has had a hard month with me using him for my full toilet and smothering him with my butt farts and cum waves- he has not been doing very good - his lungs are in bad shape i guess because of me and he has be coughing up blood - my little brother begs me to sit on his face naked and smother him all the way to death - the thing i have been trying to do this for him but everytime i come close to smothering him to death i can't help to get off of him - i don't know what to do - every since i was eight i watched him grow up and i have sat on him farted on him his whole life - and i have enjoyed him being my full toilet - he loves me and my smelly butt so much and i love him too - i am a little scared - i need some advise on this - thanks

matt420
12-07-2008, 1:27 AM
where did she buy the toilet box? and what website to purchase it?

matt420
12-07-2008, 1:41 AM
well sisterboys sister, all u gotta do is when u and him r alone and when he wants u 2 smother him to death then do it for him for appreciation. because he loves u 2 death and he'd do anything for u and he do anything u tell him too for example using him as ur toilet smelling ur farts and smothering him to death. so u may as well do it. then u can do the same things as u did 2 him use me as ur toilet smelling ur farts and smothering me to death.

sistersboy
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
yeah this is sistersboy's stepsister - i understand what matt420 is saying - i love sitting on my little brother's face farting, cumming, and using my little brother for my toilet - i want very much to sit on my little brother's face naked and smother him all the way to death - everytime after six minutes of sitting on his face smothering him - he starts jearking very hard and i can't help myself to get off of him - and i can't seem to smother him to death because i am worried - can someone please post me a smother to death facesitting smother guide on what to do and how to smother someone to death - so i can try to give my little brother what he wants -

Smother To Death Facesitting Smother Guide

For example
Step One: _____________________________
Step Two: _____________________________
Step Three: ____________________________
and so on.... until the death - tell me what will he do as he is dying under my naked butt?

that way i can follow this guide as i smother my little brother to death - i really want to smother him to death but i need some help - thank you -

JJS
12-11-2008, 4:52 AM
This post is a fantasy that has gone too far...

shadowrdr
12-11-2008, 7:11 AM
After seeing G Bush president of the united states i believe everything !
insoleforfem, keep your freakin' liberal political whining to yourself..this is not a political forum!

undrneath1
12-12-2008, 8:51 AM
Thanks for catching that one there DU. I got here two hours too late.

Reaper247
12-12-2008, 5:41 PM
I don't understand why this so called story has been able to go one this long, brother and sister stuff is sick man. Related or not you grew up as siblings, were you never attracted to other women?

undrneath1
12-13-2008, 1:27 PM
Hey guys... let's watch the tone of future remarks here.

Regardless of our personal opinions, technically the author of the story did not break the rules hence this forum and this thread WILL remain one of civility in our remarks towards each other.

It's no different than a thread featuring any other topic that might not be to your liking, just ignore it and move on to something else.

sistersboy
12-14-2008, 7:39 PM
We are very sorry DownUnder007 MDFF Administrator we will obey your rules and do as you said. We feel very bad about this, and we don't want our account deleted. We are very sorry if we made anyone mad or upset.

Moonboy
12-19-2008, 7:20 AM
That's fine, sistersboy......just keep your discussions & stories away from suggestions of real life advice about smothering to death, please....That bit crossed the line.

A reminder for others that see this thread:

sisterboy has explained earlier in this thread that he and his sister are NOT blood relatives, but live as brother and sister. That is within the rules of MDFF.

Also, stories & discussion about scat etc are allowed at MDFF - but, NOT pictures, or visuals, of it.

How much of what sisterboy tells us is true? How much is fantasy?....Now, that is for him to know - and for us to wonder....:)

To me, it reads like those old stories on Penthouse Letters where people write in and present what is happening to them as "real". I think it adds a bit more excitement to it for both writer and reader although the trap is that the writer tends to start making it more and more farfetched. But obviously it works for him.

matt420
12-25-2008, 12:13 AM
i am in my 20's and my sister is in her 30's. She is eight years older than me. We love each other so much. Most of my life my sister has sat on my face and made me her facesitting slave. I love it when she farts and forces me to smell it. My sister has made me do something new this past week, it is the truth.

Day one
we was camping out in a rv. It was in the middle of the night, i was on the lower bed, and my sister was on the top bed. She came down to me, with both feet on each side of my head. She pulled down her pajamas, and panties and squated above my face, facing my head, saying i love you my little brother. She then took her hand, and got my mouth opened. She then positioned her pee hole over my mouth and sat down on my face. She rubbed my head with her hands saying everything is gonna be okay bubby. Suddenly i tasted salty water coming out of her, i drunk it down quick. After she got done, she asked if i was okay, and if i liked her pee? I said yeah. She said she would do it again. I have drunk her piss almost six times this past weekend and today, and i love it. She farted on my face today and i loved the smell. She told me that she would love to take a dump in my mouth and get me to eat it, and see if i like it. If i do like it, she said that i would become her full time toilet boy for my big sister. I love my sister so much, i want to take this risk for her because i respect what she wants.

Day two
my sister positioned her pee hole on my mouth and peed, i drunk it all. She then re-positioned her anus on my mouth and farted a long one down my throat and it burned really bad, and smelled bad. I loved it. I thought she was gonna poop in my mouth. My sister said now bubby, i'm gonna poop in your mouth either tomorrow or the next day and you have to eat it all for me. I told her i will be happy to eat her poop. Every time she has to pee, i have to drink it, and when she starts pooping, i'll have to eat it everytime. I plan to try to take stuff that kills germs. I am always gonna be my big sister's toilet boy from now on, because i love her and respects what she wants.

Day three
my sister made me drink her pee everytime she had to go. At around 7:00, she positioned her pee hole over my mouth and peed as i drunk it. Then she re-positioned her anus on my mouth, she farted a couple of times. My sister then said, bubby here it comes. Her warm soft poop came right in my mouth and i ate every turd she had. The taste was really bad and smelly but i reminded myself that, it's my sweet loving big sister and i should be thankful. I felt real sick a few times, but i kelp it down. My sister stayed on top of me in my bed, spitting in my mouth and also peeing in my mouth so i could drink it. I know that i will always be my big sister's toilet slave from now on. I really love it, and i am willing to take the risk for the love of her baby brother.

Does anyone have any facesitting stories about older sister's and younger brothers? Please post them
hey sistersboy, does she ever smother u to the point of blacking out while she sits on ur face? Let me know asap. Thanks.

mistressweronika
01-17-2009, 6:26 AM
Hot story :)

matt420
01-24-2009, 10:12 PM
hey sistersboy, do u drink her morning piss when she wakes up and even when shes on her period? let me know ASAP. thanks.

mistressweronika
01-25-2009, 5:13 AM
hey sistersboy, do u drink her morning piss when she wakes up and even when shes on her period? let me know ASAP. thanks.

I also pee into my slave mouth.
He drinks it all and you can see it on my clips.
He told me that morning pee is most salty and hard to swallow.
When I am on my period, he likes my pee the most.
Is it the same with you?

matt420
01-25-2009, 8:54 AM
I also pee into my slave mouth.
He drinks it all and you can see it on my clips.
He told me that morning pee is most salty and hard to swallow.
When I am on my period, he likes my pee the most.
Is it the same with you?
can you give me the website that has u pee in ur slaves mouth and drinks it? thank you.