PDA

View Full Version : (Thread Closed) ... Anyting on sister's facesitting younger brother

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 1:41 PM
Please share them. Thank you.

Luke-
05-28-2008, 2:27 PM
Please share them. Thank you.

http://www.fetishvideos.com/video/smother/249/sister-abuses-brother-2.html

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 8:11 PM
Thank you. That is so cool.

Questions:
1. Does anyone have any facesitting stories or anything else on Sister's facesitting younger brothers?

2. Has any boys every had their older sister to sit on their face?

3. Has any girls ever had facesit their younger brothers?

Please share it. Thank you.

sistersboy
05-28-2008, 8:19 PM
4. Does any sister's fart, while facesitting younger brothers?

Anything that's happoned, please post it. thanks

graveuk
05-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Sorry dude but the thought of my sisters sitting on my face isn't right they are too close family cousins maybe, other people may have different views, but its not for me

xxxx
05-29-2008, 11:53 AM
I agree with graveuk.

Sister no way.

xxxx

rentaslave1980
05-30-2008, 1:34 AM
Dude facesitting whether actually going with oral or not is a sexual theme. You are asking people to share sexual stories about their sister!! Please stop!!

facesitfarts234
05-31-2008, 12:48 AM
yes i thought you were funyy but you seem now like a sick pervert

Snoopy
05-31-2008, 4:14 AM
Hi Dudes & Dudesses.
The closest you will come to what you are wanting Sisterboy, is a thread on page 3 of this section titled: "Relatives on your face".
I remember back in my school days, a neighbour of mine complaining to me that his older sister used to sit on his face.
Mind you It would'nt help that they both shared the same bedroom as their home was quite small.

sistersboy
06-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey Facsitfarts 234? I just enjoy sisters punishing younger brothers, because my older sister has made me her slave herself, for facesitting, farting, and using me as her full time toilet. I would just like to know if the same thing is going on with other people. If I'm a sick pervert, my sister has made me that way. I am sorry if I offended you or anyone.

sistersboy
06-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Thank you snoopy. Love to hear more.

Tad
06-01-2008, 4:43 AM
Sistersboy, is your sister stronger than you and how old are you and how old is your sister? Also,how long has she been doing this to you?
Tad

sistersboy
06-01-2008, 1:50 PM
Yeah Tad, she is a bit stronger than me. My sister has sat on my face my whole life and almost everytime she farts. She has just started using me as her full time toilet slave to pee and poop. I am 20, and my sister is 28.

atlmalichi@yahoo.com
06-03-2008, 4:35 AM
damn man your sister just ruined your life if your telling the truth that is. My condolences.

sistersboy
06-03-2008, 8:24 AM
It's the truth. I love my big sister, and I will continue to serve her for all of her needs. She loves me too, but she wants be for her full time slave. I'm enjoying her.

equidum
06-03-2008, 8:26 AM
damn man your sister just ruined your life if your telling the truth that is. My condolences.

Well ......... His "SOCIAL" life, perhaps, but not his whole LIFE, if he loves his destiny, if he loves what She does to him, if he loves Her, maybe ???!

Thank you, Sistersboy, for your candid testimony, and please, tell us more, if you feel like talking about it, of course! It is a really, truely fascinating subject, and I'd love to understand it more thoroughly, understand YOUR feelings and motivations, and how you interact with your Sister, in the periods when She is not using you!

I'm really interested !!

Equidum

sistersboy
06-03-2008, 9:30 AM
All of my life, my sister would sit on my face. Different times I would pass out, She would get so excited and cum on my face. She sometimes cannot bring herself to get up and give me air. I get excited too when she farts, the smell goes right up my nose and mouth. I love it when she puts my face in the toilet box and sits three inches above my face. I watch her butt crack as she pee's, farts, and poops all over my face. I eat and drink what I can, I sometimes have belly cramps from my sisters waste. She always makes sure I am okay. The smell gets very strongs, and the tase is weird. I always have cum waves with excitment. We both don't care about the health risk, something in life is gonna kill us all. We are both enjoying our destiny.

robb82
06-03-2008, 2:36 PM
ewww dude its ur sister. i know i said this before but its too sick for me

sistersboy
06-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Believe it if you want. I don't care, It is the truth. I am a proud, and true devoted slave for my big sister's every needs.

jhorse
06-04-2008, 1:30 PM
it does bother me. i love being my younger sister slave.

jim2004291277
06-04-2008, 3:28 PM
I normally don't like to comment about the "truth" factor of peoples posts, because I know that some of my true experiences that I've posted may seem far-fetched to people, even though I know they are all 100% true. However, I just cannot believe for a second all this talk of your sister pissing and crapping on your face. No way. Sorry but its just too sick.

I did know a girl who used to sit on her little brothers face but not in any sexual way of course, she was always fully clothed and only sat there in order to suffocate him! She was much bigger and heavier than him, and used to sit with all her weight for a looooong time, holding his arms and laughing her head off as he screamed for air. If any of her girlfriends were there she would get them to sit on his chest and stomach at the same time as well. It was incredible to watch!!!!

sistersboy
06-04-2008, 11:04 PM
I know it's hard for other people to believe but, it is the truth that my sister does fart, pee, and poop on my face and mouth. I'm just sharing our own experience with everyone. It maybe sick to everyone else, but me and my sister is having a very fun time, and we both enjoy it.

suffocated1
06-05-2008, 1:10 AM
Okay, so what happens next when you both grow up?

gasskisser
06-05-2008, 7:36 AM
True or not, it's a great fantasy. Like Fox Mulder, "I want to believe.":)

condemnedmale
06-05-2008, 8:01 AM
I think during formative years there is a certain amount of tussling between siblings and vying for control.Brothers and sisters will often humiliate and 'torture' one another.

So schoolgirl pins and even facesitting/farting do happen,to humiliate the weaker one or the one who has lost the fight.Up to the teens kids don't think of such as anything sexual,just another method to torture one another with.

Personally i find sisterboys stories not quite right and a figment of his imagination....but that of course is just my humble opinion.

Spadog
06-05-2008, 1:07 PM
Any way to see a picture of your sister? What does she look like? Big, small?

FredAstair
06-05-2008, 1:19 PM
Sounds like fantasy to me SisterBoy. Could we maybe stick to some true stories and avoid the fabrications. Shame on you guys who play along with him, you should have walked away from this when the story became obvious bullshit.

sistersboy
06-05-2008, 11:00 PM
My sister would kill me if I post a picture of her. I am just sharing to everyone what my sister did to me. Believe it if you want. If you don't believe me, that is your wright. I know the truth because I have to take what my sister gives me. such as, being her facesitting, and fart slave. And Being her full time toilet. It is no fantasy or imagination of mine. It is for real.

suffocated1
06-06-2008, 1:29 AM
I'm not here to judge you or your fantasy. This is a femdom forum and vertually everything goes, although extreme scat has previously been voted by the majority of members as being unacceptable.

Okay, whether it's your fantasy or reality, either way let me warn you of the probable outcome. If you continue in this vein you are very likely to be unable to sustain a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

Now, I'm not being nasty or vindictive. I know and understand vertually every facet of human nature. I have seen the results of 'unusual' incestuous relationships at first hand. Incest is a social taboo for a very valid reason. Most sibblings of the opposite gengers have a sexual attraction of some kind at a young age. They then negotiate themselves out of this for a normal development to take place. If this doesn't happen it will invariably result in a lack of proper relationship abilities.

If this is what you want or it doesn't bother you that's fine. But I'm just letting you know in a friendly way that this relationship is destined for an unhealthy future for both of you.

pearl
06-06-2008, 7:27 AM
I'm not here to judge you or your fantasy. This is a femdom forum and vertually everything goes, although extreme scat has previously been voted by the majority of members as being unacceptable.

Okay, whether it's your fantasy or reality, either way let me warn you of the probable outcome. If you continue in this vein you are very likely to be unable to sustain a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

Now, I'm not being nasty or vindictive. I know and understand vertually every facet of human nature. I have seen the results of 'unusual' incestuous relationships at first hand. Incest is a social taboo for a very valid reason. Most sibblings of the opposite gengers have a sexual attraction of some kind at a young age. They then negotiate themselves out of this for a normal development to take place. If this doesn't happen it will invariably result in a lack of proper relationship abilities.

If this is what you want or it doesn't bother you that's fine. But I'm just letting you know in a friendly way that this relationship is destined for an unhealthy future for both of you.

I totally agree with suffocated for what he said, it is 100% true....

sistersboy
06-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Okay. Thanks for trying to help. My sister and I love each other so much. I just can't bring myself to stop serving as my sisters full toilet. She loves using me so much, and I love letting her do it to me. I know what Suffocated1 told me about the future is true, me and my sister will have hard lessons we will have to learn.

equidum
06-07-2008, 2:38 AM
It may happen that Suffocated1 said ONLY a part of the truth : Your subservience to your sister will indeed make it totaly impossible for you to have any other relation with a woman, while being Her slave. On the other hand, She may have a relationship with a man while still keeping you at Her service ...! She may even love it that way !!! So, what will yo do then ?

Equidum

sistersboy
06-07-2008, 10:52 AM
I'll just have to serve for my sister from now on, and accept my faith as her full time toilet. I feel very lucky, to be my sister's slave. My belly hurts a lot from her waste. I love my sister and she loves me. This is our favorite new hobby.

Sitonme1990
06-07-2008, 11:05 AM
I love to let my older sister facesit me..

We both are not into that toilet stuff. i find that too disgusting.
We only do facesitting and breastssmothering.

I don't have a problem being my sisters slave.. I'v been that for years.. Since she was too strong for me.. Now i just let her use me coz i love it..

sitandsmother
06-07-2008, 12:22 PM
very nice, would your sister do the same for me. i want to be her slave to

Sitonme1990
06-07-2008, 1:21 PM
very nice, would your sister do the same for me. i want to be her slave to

I don't know. I know she prefer young small skinny guys like myself, that she can control easy. Shes a fitness queen. Too strong for me to overpower. Just the look of her big breasts makes me weak

Cushnface
06-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Sorry, sistersboy,

But to me this entire thread is your little joke.....As others have said, I don't believe a word.....you're sitting back laughing your ass off at the comments, surprised with the amount of responses....

Yeah, I know your line..."hey, if you don't believe me, that's your perogative"...But, if any of this was true, or even your fantasy, you AND your sister would BOTH need real psychological help. If any of this were true, and I totally doubt for a second it is......what would you do if your sister moved away? Fell in love with another guy, and got married? Where would you go, or who would you go to? What would you do, or how would you handle this....??

I don't think you're stupid, because I'm sure if this was true, you would have thought of these things....some where down the line this would all come to a grinding halt....

But, dude, if you're having fun with this, then continue the joke, because I'm laughing with you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sistersboy
06-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Believe what you want. I know this is hard to believe. If you don't believe me, that is fine. I know what the truth is. Everywere my sister goes, I go. Because I am forever her full time slave for life. Me and my sister is doing what we love to do, and we don't need any psychological help. This is 100% the truth.

equidum
06-08-2008, 1:07 AM
Fine, Sistersboy! Fine, but you don't answer neither Cushnface's nor my questions, which are very close : Your fantasy puts you in a total confinement, socially and vis a vis any other sex partners, while your sister remains totally free : She can replace you overnight with a plain toilet-bowl....! Furthermore, you say you love each other, but while your love looks like a deep addiction, your sister instead "loves" you as a "something", very useful, very pleasurable, very unique but still "something", no longer someone, no longer a person ........!

Again, personally, I don't object this situation, I even approve of it if it is your choice, I'm just very interested and wish to understand better that "something" whom I find very intriguing indeed !!!! I'm Ok with voluntary slavery, I'm OK with toilet-slavery, I'm not familiar with sister's domination, but could accept it < even for myself ...> but I am immensely puzzled by the combination of the THREE factors, which is , I believe, very seldom, and I wish to know more about it, more in depth... So, please, Sistersboy, tell us more about the reality of your status !! Do not stick only to your usual credo "I am my sister's slave and I always will ..." tell us what it is, what it means to be your sister's slave! Please.

Equidum

equidum
06-08-2008, 1:11 AM
I love to let my older sister facesit me..

We both are not into that toilet stuff. i find that too disgusting.
We only do facesitting and breastssmothering.

I don't have a problem being my sisters slave.. I'v been that for years.. Since she was too strong for me.. Now i just let her use me coz i love it..

The same for you, Sitonme! What kind of a "slave" are you ? Only FS or also a WORKING slave, in charge of your sister's household chores, or giving Her your money, for instance? And how do you see your future as a sister's slave?

Thks for your help

Equidum

rentaslave1980
06-08-2008, 2:28 AM
True or not I just cannot comprehend how this thread hasn't been deleted????

It is really really not good and is not the exposure our community needs to the outside World!! I bought my girlfriend onto this site a couple of years back to show her that there were a load of people into this. Because of that she felt more comfortable doing it and now we enjoy a great varied sex life.

However if I did that now with shit like this on here she would probably call the Police on me!! In fact I am surprised that no legal action has been taken yet as this is incest!!

It's obviously not true but that is not the point. This is the kind of shit we don't want our fetish to be known for!!

Sitonme1990
06-08-2008, 2:57 AM
The same for you, Sitonme! What kind of a "slave" are you ? Only FS or also a WORKING slave, in charge of your sister's household chores, or giving Her your money, for instance? And how do you see your future as a sister's slave?

Thks for your help

Equidum

Its just FS and smothering.. And we can easy have a break sometimes if she see a guy or im with a girl. But she sometimes continue to fs me no matter what.. They just don't know we do it when they are not there..

Im not just her willing slave, like "sistersboy" sound like.. She have to fight me down to fs me.. Thats more fun to me. and she can easy do coz shes a fitness girl. She even work as fitness model
shes been fs me like that since before i was into teenage

pearl
06-08-2008, 6:53 AM
Believe what you want. I know this is hard to believe. If you don't believe me, that is fine. I know what the truth is. Everywere my sister goes, I go. Because I am forever her full time slave for life. Me and my sister is doing what we love to do, and we don't need any psychological help. This is 100% the truth.

does you parents know about this.....

CT face smother lover
06-08-2008, 7:05 AM
If you ever need a break (and in the slight chance this is legit) let me know, I'll spell ya!

Logan
06-08-2008, 8:33 AM
I have to beleive that as large as our population is on Earth that this scenerio is happening somewhere however why is it so hard to beleive given the nature of this forum. I don't condone their action but I don't disbelieve it either.

Sitonme1990
06-08-2008, 9:38 AM
Sure it happens around the globe.. Thats why i searhed for it on google, coz i couldn't belive i was the only one.. And then i found this forum

bruised1
06-08-2008, 4:39 PM
If you continue in this vein you are very likely to be unable to sustain a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

I'm curious about what research supports this, suffocated1. Seriously. No snark intended. My gut feeling on consensual sex, regardless of the situation (gay, group, kinky, incestuous) is that it's between the people involved. It seems to me that, as in the other cases I listed, this type of incest might be damaging due to family and community pressure...but otherwise??? I was curious about what research had been done to say otherwise in the case of consensual sibling sex and came up empty handed. I found plenty of unprofessional opinions but they usually involved things like "ick" and "immoral" and "babies with two heads." Could you point me in the right direction?

bruised1

sistersboy
06-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I am honered to be my sisters full slave. I am adopted by my big sister, so I will go were ever she goes and continue to be her slave for life. We have no parents. Being her toilet is wonderful, I love to smell her farts, drink her pee, and eat her poop. Yesterday she had diarrhea. With my face under the toilet box with her naked butt three inches above my face, her diarrhea sprayed all over my face, and in my mouth. I swallowed what I could. I felt sick to my stomach for a while but got better. I am used as her toilet everyday and I love it. She still uses my face everyday to sit on, and fart on. She squirts cum all over my face, and I get excited also and squirt too.

suffocated1
06-09-2008, 1:02 AM
Now I know it's just a fantasy. Shit is so full of bacteria it's poisonous and you wouldn't live for very long unless certain criteria and precautions had taken place.

bruised1
I can't point you at a Google search regarding incestuous relationships causing mental health damage, mainly because psychological case histories are bound by a professional code of confidentiality. But I can tell you my association has dealt with this type of case (although not as such a fantastically imagined situation such as this where toilet slavery etc has supposed to have taken place). In normal childhood development certain stages have to be successfully negotiated in order for proper individual growth into adulthood to take place. The Oral (pre-genital) stage, the Anal (pre-genital) Stage, the Genital Stage are the main obstacles which have to be worked through. There are other factors of course which have to be negotiated, one of which is an attraction to the opposite gender parent and sibblings. It is rather like crossing a bridge away from these incestuous feelings which enables proper emotional development towards the other sex to take place. If someone is 'stuck' with a fixation towards a sister, say, then without intervention it will be extremely difficult to progress forwards to a normal relationship.

I hope this helps.

Sitonme1990
06-09-2008, 1:23 PM
I am honered to be my sisters full slave. I am adopted by my big sister, so I will go were ever she goes and continue to be her slave for life. We have no parents. Being her toilet is wonderful, I love to smell her farts, drink her pee, and eat her poop. Yesterday she had diarrhea. With my face under the toilet box with her naked butt three inches above my face, her diarrhea sprayed all over my face, and in my mouth. I swallowed what I could. I felt sick to my stomach for a while but got better. I am used as her toilet everyday and I love it. She still uses my face everyday to sit on, and fart on. She squirts cum all over my face, and I get excited also and squirt too.

Now i think its getting way to much desgusting..

This is a FS forum.. So please keep it that way..

Those toilet stories im sure you can find another forum for

snootch
06-09-2008, 4:30 PM
Yuk!

Not for me

sistersboy
06-09-2008, 10:45 PM
I don't care about the bacteria, if I die from my sister's waste, it will be my time to go. Something in life is gonna kill us all. I am greatful to have a sister who loves to sit on my face, fart on me, and use me as her toilet. Yes it has always been my fantasy, were she sat on my face my whole life and farted. I wanted to be her full toilet, and my sister is doing it to me. As well as making me her facesitting, and fart slave.

sistersboy
06-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Thank you camiko7. I love what you said.

pearl
06-11-2008, 2:41 AM

you said you have no parents, are you guys like stepsiblings...sorry I don't get it....

FredAstair
06-11-2008, 3:27 PM
I got one...
But this is my half sister tho, she was 16 at the time i was 8. I was like an teddybear beside her.

The hottest story was in the bedroom. I was asleep and suddenly she woke me up. I had no idea what was going on, and she pushed my face down at pillow and sat on my face side ways. She only had a top and white panties on. My nose was loose in her panties so i could smeel her ass. she lifted her ass up a few inches and than........... i could hear a loose fart sound going on for like 30 sec. I smelled like eggs, like shit. Than she just walked away.

This wasnt the only scene she made, i mean i was always kinda afraid of her. We lived only the weekends together so we werent exactly close. I think this turned me into facesitting. Her facesit and fart alll the time on me =/
Anybody but me starting to notice that Camiko7, sitonme1990 and sisterboy all write with the same kind of asian stye of broken English. Notice too how new they are to this forum and how few posts they have presented. Anybody besides me realize that they are the same person playing games here?

FredAstair
06-11-2008, 3:34 PM
Anybody but me starting to notice that Camiko7, sitonme1990 and sisterboy all write with the same kind of asian stye of broken English. Notice too how new they are to this forum and how few posts they have presented. Anybody besides me realize that they are the same person playing games here?
Oh, and don't forget to notice the times that this person posts using the aliases - sometimes only 7 minutes apart as on page three between Sisterboy and sitonme1990...
and exactly the same style of mis-English for both of them ???

Come on guys and girls, you're being laughed at by this jerk...