PDA

View Full Version : has anyone here been farted on?

danfboy
06-23-2008, 11:26 AM
If so........ whats it like as an experience?

Its just, its been a fantasy thats kinda grown on me for some time.....

I imagine it to be all sweaty and moist.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.

bigsexxxy3
06-23-2008, 1:47 PM
I was farted on once while being facesat. I would have to say, for me at least, it was one of those things better left as a fantasy. Or more fun to watch happen to someone else. I had always wanted to experience it for the humiliation aspect. Well... I was sitting on the floor with my back against the couch and my head laid back on the seat. She was sitting on my face and griding, when she stopped real suddenly. She popped up off my face and said she had to fart. We had been together for a few years and I had mentioned almost jokingly that she was so hot and her ass was so great that I would let her fart in my face, but I never pushed the issue and just let her think of it as a joke. So back to that day. I reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her back down and told her to go for it. I made sure my nose was right against her asshole, and she let out a little fart. Not much noise, but not silent either. The smell wasn't as bad as I expected, but being that close it did burn my nose. I was instantly turned on, but I think had it been a bigger fart or worse smelling that it would have not been so cool. It's something I would like to try again, but I have a feeling it won't be a turn on if it's a real nasty one.

danfboy
06-23-2008, 3:17 PM
wow! that sounds quite good i guess.........

thank you for your reply.

LV2GDWN
06-23-2008, 4:25 PM
My wife farts in my face all the time, cause she sits on me for long
periods of time. To tell you the truth, I never smell it cause she's
blocking my nose. Y ou can't breath through your nose if it's being smashed into your face. It's more of a humiliation factor knowing
your wife or girlfriend just farted in your face. Now there has been
times where she's lifted up before she farted so I did smell them.
But I like it so I have no problem with it. Hope this helps.
:thumbsup2::dance::wink2::theband:

pearl
06-23-2008, 4:32 PM
u lucky bastards, thats my unfulfilled fantasy

subguy222
06-23-2008, 11:28 PM
forget the farting i still want a beautiful girl to sit on my face!!! (farting is a fantasy and a possibility)

pervy2
06-24-2008, 12:31 AM
My girlfriend farted in mouth and it came out of my nose, it bloody stings the nasal membranes!

MrCrypt
06-24-2008, 12:53 AM
One of my girlfriends farted once while I was eating her out. It was interesting because not only was I under her sheets, but as soon as she did it, I paused, and she immediately shoved my head to get me to keep going like it didn't happen...

God damn I miss that.

suffocated1
06-24-2008, 6:06 AM
My girlfriend had been eating grapes but had swallowed all the pips. Luckily for me she got off my face and went downstairs. When she farted she shot the cat.

I still miss Tibbles.

gasskisser
06-24-2008, 6:30 AM
My GF farts in my face regularly. It's one of my favorite things. She was reluctant at first, but now she loves doing it!

I, too, used to worry that it might be better as a fantasy -- but it's MUCH better in reality! I enjoy the smell, the sound, feeling of warm methane... and most especially the perfect humiliation of a woman with a beautiful ass intentionally ripping a fart while my face is up her ass.

Sometimes she lets me know she's going to fart so I can put my face where it belongs, other times it's a surprise while she's sitting on my face or I'm worshiping her ass. For some reason, she farts most often when she's on her side, slightly rolled back onto my face.

For me, the "nastier" the better!

ighfireman
06-24-2008, 6:31 AM
I've been farted on quite a few times. One of my ex's used to do it while she sat on me. It wasn't really sweaty or moist... most times I didn't mind the smell, but I mostly like it for the humiliation aspect... one time I remember though she just sat on me for like 2 hours and farted a whole lot of times... and they were brutal... it was hot because she just sat and made me suffer, but at the same time I've never smelled such bad girl farts...

mark4
06-24-2008, 8:43 PM
when I was a kid laying on my aunts couch my cousin who was about 10 years older then me sat on my chest, lifted herself up and sat lightly on my face and farted. I did enjoy it

face4wife2sit
06-24-2008, 10:35 PM
A girl in Kindergarten farted in my nose a long time ago. We were playing locomotive. About 7 kids forming a chain each on all four with their heads against the butt of the person in front of them. The fart smelled really bad and she and a couple of other kids laughed. The teacher wasn't around when it happened but I told my mom and she told the teacher. It never happened again.

Since then getting farted in the nose by a woman became one of my fantasies, but the memory of it was ugly and that's why I never tried to relive the experience.

sistersboy
06-26-2008, 10:26 PM
My older sister has sat on my face my whole life and farted up my nose and mouth, with her panties on, shorts on, and naked. She has always sit on every part of my body and farts and still does. My sister facesits me everyday and farts, I love it, and she does too.

Here is a link to my board, and the other stuff she does to me,
http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87028&page=7

James
06-28-2008, 11:37 PM
From the age of 18 to 24 I went out with a girl off and on who used to love pinning me down and sitting on my face. The best thing was that she thought I hated it, whereas in fact I loved it. She would do this dressed in jeans, skirts, dresses and totally nude. One of her favourites was to pin me down in front of the TV and sit on my face while she watched a TV program. Anyway, getting on subject, she did occasionally fart on my face as she thought this was hilarious, however I didn't like it, it's never been part of my fantasy.

shadowrdr
06-29-2008, 3:41 AM
When i was a kid, the girls used to play a game where they 'caught' one of us boys, and held us down and our 'torture' by our captures was to be facesat by them, one after another and their goal was to usually face-fart their prisoner. At first, i hated being captured but over time, i accepted my 'fate'. i think my acceptance gradually turned into an obsession. Sometimes their farts were kinda bland and the odor was brief but sometimes it was very strong and penetrated deeply. The girls really got into this power trip and encouraged this game more than the boys.

Vaan
07-05-2008, 6:51 PM
My girlfriend farted in mouth and it came out of my nose, it bloody stings the nasal membranes!

It actually burns? Can it do damage over time?

gasskisser
07-07-2008, 9:13 AM
The worst sulfurous ("eggy") farts do burn a little! But having been farted on hundreds of times over the past several years, I can say it definitely doesn't hurt you.

ct1900
07-07-2008, 10:22 AM
All the time. When a lady is sitting on your face and really relaxing, it will happen.

smell_her_thong
07-07-2008, 10:36 AM
I did smell a fart once but it was quite a faint one. I love hygenic women who eat salads etc, their farts are quite airy and pleasant

noser
07-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I've had three serious girlfriends do it and two girl friends....so that's 5 in total. I love it...it can be really stinky sometimes but you eventualy get used to the good and the bad ones. I like the ones that are huge and you're nose deep in the buns and then the girl doesn't even move like she expects you now to sniff it all in. That's the best. Plus different types of pants make different facefart times better or worse. All in all it's amazing when a girl decides to facefart you...it's such a turn on. Even when you're not used to it yet and you experience your first facefart from a girl and it stinks and you're left breathing it in...you end up wanting more because it's so dominating. It makes you really feel like a slave.

smell_her_thong
07-09-2008, 9:22 AM
I felt this book was appropriate for this thread

http://www.fartifacts.com/lady%20fart.jpg

noser
07-10-2008, 4:15 PM
Anyone ever have a bad experience or a really kinky facefarting true story?

sistersboy
07-10-2008, 9:41 PM
My older sister has sits on my face and she farts a whole lot. I remember a time she had her panties on while sitting on my face, and she farted and all of a sudden she pooped her panties on my face. The smell was so strong, I thought I would die. My sister had wonderful cum waves sitting on my face, making me smell her poop. My sister is now using me as her full time toilet, to poop and pee with my face three inches under her butt in the toilet box. I am a true devoted full time slave for my big sister.

noser
07-11-2008, 6:57 AM
Sorry for the double post.

danfboy
07-15-2008, 9:56 AM
wow! these experiences sound amazing!

i would like a woman to sit on my face after the gym and fart through her sweat soaked cotton thong! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

nice. lol

luvtobesmothered
07-18-2008, 12:59 AM
It turns me on when i get farted on, especially when she's wearing panties! i dont know why, to be honest, but it is as if its a really dirty thing to do whilst sitting on my face - i have also been peed on which i also dont mind - anything other than that though is a no-no !!!!

danfboy
07-21-2008, 8:14 PM
i understand the wearing panties thing! i think that adds to a more sexy scent and the moisture from all the sweat around her pussy and ass.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

terrell2483
07-23-2008, 10:43 AM
when I was a kid laying on my aunts couch my cousin who was about 10 years older then me sat on my chest, lifted herself up and sat lightly on my face and farted. I did enjoy it

Was there ever a situation where she fullweight sat on your face?

settee
07-24-2008, 12:10 AM
To tell you the truth, I never smell it cause she's blocking my nose.
Bummer, I always feared that ... is this true for the rest of you as well? I'd always hoped there was a way to get the smell through while she's on your face the whole time, like maybe your nose was curled upward, or if she's nude or wearing a thong and thus leaving enough open space in her crack. Or best of all, if she's so heavy there's nowhere for the gas to go except down your nostrils. :devil:

How exactly does it feel? Do you get a vibration, maybe a bubbly feel? Can you feel the specks of waste dropping down on your nose (with or without her wearing something)?

Profit Princess
07-27-2008, 8:22 PM
no, and I don't want to..lol

boko123
08-25-2008, 9:19 AM
My girlfriend had been eating grapes but had swallowed all the pips. Luckily for me she got off my face and went downstairs. When she farted she shot the cat.

I still miss Tibbles.

rofl lolooololol i laughed heaps when i read that