PDA

View Full Version : clips 4 sale error?

chairboy
08-08-2008, 1:36 PM
anyone else getting errors trying to buy through clips 4 sale?

i just tied to buy a clip from trample-facesit / nase's clipshop, but got this error:

Please contact customer support at 772-539-0895 or info@Clips4Sale.com (err-aey)

this happened to me about 2 months ago too, but i have been using my card (to pay for other site memberships) with no problems whatseover, so wondering if this is a clips 4 sale issue.

the first time it happened a while back, i emailed the support as suggested but got no reply.

Nase
08-08-2008, 1:49 PM
Hi Chairboy,

This errormessage is new for me, it's my clip-shop, but all the technical and financel stuff is made by clips4sale, so it's right that you mail or phone to them.
If they don't answer, give me more details about the transaction, wich clip, the exactly date and time of purchase, then i can look if the transaction is booked. May be i can make a little more pressure to clips4sale.... but i'm only one of 20000 shop owners, so my power is also very small.

Nase

Luke-
08-08-2008, 2:15 PM
Hi Chairboy,

This errormessage is new for me, it's my clip-shop, but all the technical and financel stuff is made by clips4sale, so it's right that you mail or phone to them.
If they don't answer, give me more details about the transaction, wich clip, the exactly date and time of purchase, then i can look if the transaction is booked. May be i can make a little more pressure to clips4sale.... but i'm only one of 20000 shop owners, so my power is also very small.

Nase

we'd love to have you open a store at www.fetishvideos.com.

I answer every e-mail as quickly as possible!

Mightygil
08-08-2008, 3:04 PM
I've had several issues with c4s and they never help you out, if the clip is available on www.fetishvideos.com then I get it there instead

chairboy
08-08-2008, 3:06 PM
Hi Chairboy,

Nase

hi Nase,

hope you are well.

the clip was Tyra's jeans face flattening one ($4.99 / 4 minutes)
time of purchase was abut 2 minutes before the time i posted this thread, today (8th august).

i don't think its related to your store Nase - the error i got before was from the brat princess store, so must be a clips 4 sale thing.

-0-
08-08-2008, 3:13 PM
I've had several issues with c4s and they never help you out, if the clip is available on www.fetishvideos.com then I get it there instead

You beat me to posting that. There are many clips I want to get but I am waiting for the people that make them to get a store at fetish videos because I have such bad luck at clips4sale and the service with Luke or John has been spectacular. Nase please make a store there quickly and I will be a buyer. I want some Sadistic Girls videos too and hope they make a store with them.

Nase
08-11-2008, 2:26 AM
Hi,

I know, mostly problems like these are from clips4sale... but anyway, i want to give all my customers the optimum of support, wich i can do, this is my business-policy.

@Chairboy:I don't see a booking of the clip "Tyra's jeans face flattening one ($4.99 / 4 minutes)", so i think the prossessing was not finished, and you see my problem with clips4sale, customers want to buy my clips and they can't.

@smother.com Luke, you will become a mail

jezza
08-11-2008, 12:18 PM
hopefully all clips4sale vids can soon be paid for paypal:)

sotto messo
08-11-2008, 6:05 PM
anyone else getting errors trying to buy through clips 4 sale?

i just tied to buy a clip from trample-facesit / nase's clipshop, but got this error:

Please contact customer support at 772-539-0895 or info@Clips4Sale.com (err-aey)

this happened to me about 2 months ago too, but i have been using my card (to pay for other site memberships) with no problems whatseover, so wondering if this is a clips 4 sale issue.

the first time it happened a while back, i emailed the support as suggested but got no reply.

Chairboy..
did you ever resolve your problem with clips4sale/studio/10895???
there was a whole thread dedicated to that.

I believe you were vindicated by being correct, but I do not know if you ever got the answer to your original question.

matth76
08-14-2008, 4:35 AM

I disagree with this. If you send C4s a quick email they (someone called Tom) replies within half an hour and the problem is resolved pretty quickly.

undrneath1
08-14-2008, 4:42 AM
Some of the problems are resolved rather quickly. I had an issue with them over what I felt was false advertising by a producer in regard to the content of a clip I had bought.

It took me about 6 emails back and forth before they resolved it by giving me a refund. Up to that point I would get letters from them giving me the link again to the original clip (like I wanted another copy of a video I already bought)
So yes they do respond and correct the problem as long as they actually read the problem detailed in the email and don't just do an automatic response to something.

Mightygil
08-14-2008, 11:34 AM
you guys are lucky then, I never get any kind of response, useful or not

Daventry
12-08-2012, 8:36 AM
I've been getting this same error lately when trying to buy at c4s... :( It's a real shame they're making this kind of disservice to buyers and store owners. :( There's nothing wrong with my card as I can pay with it elsewhere very well.

I was able to buy a few clips some days ago at c4s, but then this problem appeared.
Hope this problem will be solved some time.

-Daventry

Daventry
12-08-2012, 9:42 AM
Update: I contacted them through the live chat (available from support.clips4sale.com), and that helped. They didn't give explanation for the error, but apparently my card had been blacklisted/blocked for some reason.

So, if anyone has this issue, I suggest using the live chat to contact them. It works fast when it's online.

-Daventry