PDA

View Full Version : Mellie available for facesitting sessions over the next 2 weeks! (UK only)

SAS_Jack
08-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi Guys,

I know a few of you have asked me for details on sessions with Mellie in the past. I can now confirm that she is available over the next two weeks for any guys that want to be squashed by her magnificent ass! She is based in Dorset (SouthWest UK). Here's a reminder of what she is capable of:

http://www.sitandsmother.com/promo2/SAS70VG2_010.jpg

http://www.sitandsmother.com/Promo/SAS51VG2_003.jpg

http://www.sitandsmother.com/promo2/SAS70VG1_001.jpg

Email me at info@sitandsmother.com for more information! Including your mdff username in the email would be a help, but not a necessity.

Happy squashing :)

- Jack

bluelake
08-13-2008, 12:29 PM
if only I could get down to Dorset at the moment.....that girl is fabulous

aslik
08-13-2008, 12:40 PM
She certainly is amazing. Wish I could be under her, but alas, no job, no car, no nothing.

Life, huh?

lewishamrock
08-13-2008, 1:17 PM
Is Mellie English or of a differing ethnicity ?

hamerlick
08-14-2008, 2:38 AM
Theres going to be some english guys walking around with ear to ear smiles over the next couple of weeks

n2feet23
08-14-2008, 7:56 PM
Mellie is crazy sexy and the perfect size for facesitting.. simply amazing.

undrneath1
08-15-2008, 2:55 AM
N2feet23:

Could you please add a link on your clips4sale store back to this forum if you plan to advertise your store via your signature. The owner of this board requires the link back as a condition for advertising here.

thanks for your cooperation,

UN1

fusionu
08-15-2008, 5:31 AM
Oh God!
Mellie is an absolute top girl with an absolutly perfect figure for facesitting.

I'd love to be school-girl-pinned by her, looking up at her heaving boobs....
Plus a full weight reverse sit with my nose up her perfect ass!

Mellie.....GORGEOUS FACESITTER!

bluelake
08-15-2008, 9:07 AM
apart from an amazing body, she has the sultry film star look

lush_Bum
08-15-2008, 7:39 PM
If you are in south west you will be better off with mistress nicola in Hampshire. I want a session with her one day She is the legend of facesitting.

James
08-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Lush Bum
Since when was Hampshire in SW England? How do you know you will be 'better off' with Mistres Nicola if you've never had a session with either of them?

SAS_Jack
08-16-2008, 1:35 AM
If you are in south west you will be better off with mistress nicola in Hampshire. I want a session with her one day She is the legend of facesitting.

This is not a thread about Mistress Nicola. This is a thread about Mellie. If you want to advertising sessioning with Mistress Nicola, please make your own thread about it. There is enough space on this forum for many mistresses, not just your personal favourite.

lush_Bum
08-16-2008, 2:03 AM
James did you not pay attention in geography class? Dorset is in Hampshire in south west england!

nowandagain
08-16-2008, 2:23 AM
Oh God!
Mellie is an absolute top girl with an absolutly perfect figure for facesitting.

I'd love to be school-girl-pinned by her, looking up at her heaving boobs....
Plus a full weight reverse sit with my nose up her perfect ass!

Mellie.....GORGEOUS FACESITTER!

Hi guys, I'm just down the road from you....you know, just in case you need a different willing victim? :pbbbbblt:

SAS_Jack
08-16-2008, 4:17 AM
James did you not pay attention in geography class? Dorset is in Hampshire in south west england!

Dorset and Hampshire are two different counties.

lewishamrock
08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
This is not a thread about Mistress Nicola. This is a thread about Mellie. If you want to advertising sessioning with Mistress Nicola, please make your own thread about it. There is enough space on this forum for many mistresses, not just your personal favourite.

you didn't answer my question !!!

undrneath1
08-16-2008, 12:04 PM
you keep talking to people in that tone, I would be surprised if anyone ever bothers to answers your questions in the future.
Good manners go a long way on this board.

skylorne3
08-17-2008, 4:08 AM
And the moderators step in for a bit of fair play. I love this board-it's the only one I can go to knowing full well that everyone is equal (except for the mistresses *drool*) But I too am wondering if Mistress Mellie is english or otherwise.
~~Sky

SAS_Jack
08-17-2008, 4:24 AM

But I too am wondering if Mistress Mellie is english or otherwise.

Hi, sorry about the delay in reply. Mellie was born in the UK, but spent most of her formative years in Southern California. But you wouldnt believe this to listen to her speak. She has a very broad west country accent.

For all of you that have emailed, I have forwarded your details to Mellie so if she hasnt been in contact already. hopefully she will soon :)

_ Jack