Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...

Old 04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
admirer of cruel BBW's

love your F/f content, please dont do more male slaves

Peace
Old 04-16-2013, 8:21 PM

Oh I love Monique as a dom. I love seeing all your bbw and amazons sit on your small skinny girls. The reason why I would love to see your black brazilian girls squash the smaller ones is because I am a fan of them all and I buy a lot of videos. I love seeing heavy girls sit on small girls and I also like to see very tall girls sit on very small girls.
Your stomach squashing videos are amazing. Please make more I love your videos.
Old 04-18-2013, 6:03 PM

I'd like to see some true butt drops from the bbws two on 1 .. the ones that you have are just ok.. I'd like to see some where the 2 bbws are not holding onto something or someone.. I'd like to see them jump in the air and really land hard. Also be great to mix that up by having one sitting on the slaves face and the other doing butt drops ...true torture... who else agrees
Old 04-25-2013, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bently View Post
love your F/f content, please dont do more male slaves
Well, luckily for you, there's been over 7 months straight with only F/F content. While I understand you enjoy the F/F content, it wouldn't be a very good business decision to only produce that if they have the means to produce F/M once in awhile as well. I'm not very into F/F, as such I haven't spent a dime there in 7 months. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If I like Content, I'll buy it, I'll pay a decent price for it too. If they did 1 a month, or even every other month, it'd still be mostly F/F content, With enough F/M to to keep everyone happy.
Old 04-25-2013, 3:14 PM

they want to, but for some reason there male talent does not want to volunteer to be under valesca. just saw the most brutal clip with her and and antonella, where both female slaves were in panic mode begging the producer to stop filming and give them a break...there is no way they like being under her after watching that clip. sort of felt bad for them lol
Old 04-26-2013, 12:17 AM

I will add to this. I preffer girl squashing girl simply because in fairness girl squashing guy is already all over the internet. Although I think everyone should be happy. What I would like to see is, rather than just a update once a week, A update twice a week would be even better. Then it would be fine if a girl squashing guy video came out because then the updates would be more often and I would still get a good share of girl squashing girl videos. I too would pay the extra money to see more.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:33 AM

Also on that note, I would love to see a giant woman like BARBARA COLOSSOS sit on fefe's stomach. WOW!
Old 04-27-2013, 3:52 AM
admirer of cruel BBW's

personally i just feel there are plenty of sites that produce m/f content. nice to see one focus on f/f and do it so well.

Peace
Old 05-04-2013, 2:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitz-kissen View Post
The buttdrop movies are awesome! I love the way the skinny chicks get smashed! :-D
Elaine is a very cute slave! I love Valesca but it is sad that Valesca isn't working for you anymore!

What about fefe slave is she still there or was she breaked by a fat girl. ^^ Fefe is a really good slave for the BBWs she is so tiny and skinny!

Please do more with girls under 100 lbs about 80-90 lbs would be perfect, so that the size difference is pretty much! I love butt drops and chestsittings and belly flops.

Hope you can arrange some more skinnier girls and do multi bbw squashing one skinny girl ^^
Thanks for your post. Good to know that you enjoyed our clips. Valesca is still with us for sure! Did you see our last butt drop movie Cruel BBW Double Butt Drops On The Couch??? As slaves we have now: Fefe, Lu, Elaine and Melissa. What about?
Old 05-06-2013, 4:45 AM

Hey,

it is only an idea...but what you think about:

Two (maybe more) slaves (Fefe and Elaine) lying on ech other....and two bbw´s sometimes sit on top ...and sometimes bounce and butt-drop the pile? Maybe on a air-matress?

Greetings from germany, Theo
Old 10-02-2013, 10:53 AM

OMG. awesoome video! love seeing the small crushed and helpless under all that weight. why dont you guys have a membership site that we can pay a monthly fee instead of buying each video ?

also y dont you do a video with the girls tied up? hotttt
Old 10-03-2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilfeet View Post
Thanks for your post. Good to know that you enjoyed our clips. Valesca is still with us for sure! Did you see our last butt drop movie Cruel BBW Double Butt Drops On The Couch??? As slaves we have now: Fefe, Lu, Elaine and Melissa. What about?
Hello Brazilfeet, I want to start off saying that you have some the best clips on the web and we also appreciate you asking us our opinions on your work. Great job...

If I had one request it is to see head scissor on your Brazil smother or black Brazil clip store. Preferably the reverse scissor that has to be the sexiest position in the world. If you could make that happen I along with the mixed wrestling fans would appreciate it... thanks again
Old 10-03-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post
OMG. awesoome video! love seeing the small crushed and helpless under all that weight. why dont you guys have a membership site that we can pay a monthly fee instead of buying each video ?

also y dont you do a video with the girls tied up? hotttt
I think they do have a membership site but clips4sale has some exclusive clips that are not on the site.

I agree I would like to see a small girl tied up on the bed and faces it really nasty by the biggest bbw Dom!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: