Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 02-29-2008, 2:33 PM

romulus,,,
Up to 40 minutes now ? ? ?
"Progress" is really continuing a rapid pace, huh?

Gee,, not bad,,, 40 minutes of editing completed after a month ????
*chuckle* It must be good !
Hey,, Somewhere along the line I thought you said your "editor" wan't really into this fetish stuff,, what does he know ? ? ? *GRIN*,,, If I were you I would follow YOUR instincts and leave as much of that shoot as you possibly can in there !,,,, *smile*

Yes Amanda seems to get into the cuck theme pretty 'naturally',,,
Savannah Stern likewise,,,,,, In my opinion,, Those two are probably tied for second but still a formidable distance behind Harmony.

I checked my e-mail today,,,(2/29) nothing from ya,, but I did get one yesterday, which I already responded to. (yesterday) (2/38)

Last edited by underher1; 02-29-2008 at 2:37 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 4:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underher1 View Post
Let's face it,,, there a lot of folks with a lot of fantasies that ask a lot of questions or make a lot of requests,,,,
The thing a producer like Romulus has to consider is,, are all of these folks even actually "buying" anything or are they just fishing around for lots of free "short" trailer-type clip stuff that they haven't seen before. In fact I see that said often (not in just here),,, "I haven't seen this or that before",,, well,,,I think some of the reason for that is,,, just maybe they haven't seen stuff because they haven't really bought whole videos or actually paid for very much and are judging what's out there by sample tidbits they see in "preview" clips.

Good example is with this Foot/Cuck stuff,, I've seen people go Ga Ga in here, simply looking at pics with a women/boyfriend clothed and just making out as another guy is being used as a footstool,,, The viewers saying WOW ! what a kewl pic ! Never seen that before",,,
Well I got news for ya,, variations of those "footplay/cuckold type scenes have already been incorporated in several of Romulus's videos,,, not standing or trampling,,, but ,,,,They are actually ** ~foot worshiping while fucking~** scenes,,,, way better than the pics I speak of above. I know,,, I have all 8 of Rom's Cuck videos so far,,, among a few others,

Summary,, Ya can't expect a producer to keep trying to scramble around making everyone happy,,, he has to figure out what's feasible from feedback from the paying customers first. So buy some stuff and you just might find out that what you are requesting is Already there in some fashion anyway !

I agree with you, but don't forget I am the self-appointed footcuckold guy who just HAS to try to inspire Romulus to push the envelope:-)
Old 03-01-2008, 3:33 PM

Cringer,,

Gee,, don't break your hand patting yourself on the back !
*CHUCKLE*

Your encouragement is great,,, nothing better than some inspirational input for a little variety,,although, as far as "pushing the envelope",, it does seem that romulus has been pretty "adept" at that for quite few years now,,, wouldn't you say ?

Last edited by underher1; 03-01-2008 at 3:36 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:27 AM

Underher, I have finally sent back the video for our editor to make the last few changes. Once these are done, the video and free trailer should be on the site:

www.cuckoldmenow.com
Old 03-04-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Cringer,,

Gee,, don't break your hand patting yourself on the back !
*CHUCKLE*

Your encouragement is great,,, nothing better than some inspirational input for a little variety,,although, as far as "pushing the envelope",, it does seem that romulus has been pretty "adept" at that for quite few years now,,, wouldn't you say ?
My tongue was firmly in my cheek, yes he has but I am sure that Romulus will testify to what a pain in the ass I have been to him over the last few years
Old 03-04-2008, 2:08 PM

Romulus,,,
Oh my gawd !,,,, now you are gunna get that editor started on whackin' off again """ Just How many times are you two gunna pass this thing back and forth before the rest of us can see it ? ? ?
*chuckling*,, just kidding,,,,

Cringer,,, *chuckling* at your comment also,,,,,
Yes it sounds like you have kept on his case pretty regularly,,,,
Old 03-04-2008, 2:28 PM

HI Underher, I think he's already jerked off to it a number of times. Now I think he can focus and work on the project instead of being distracted by super hot sex and cuckold trampling creampie eating action. lol

Cringer has definitely been one of the driving forces behind getting the trample footage in the video. He has been hounding me for 2 years straight! Half of me just did it to get him off my back , the other half I'm curious to see how well it does...
Old 03-04-2008, 3:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus View Post
Cringer has definitely been one of the driving forces behind getting the trample footage in the video. He has been hounding me for 2 years straight! Half of me just did it to get him off my back , the other half I'm curious to see how well it does...
2 years,,, ? ? ?
And what's this you were saying about your $$$ re-coup time,,,? ? *grin*
Well,,,I surely hope none of my up and coming ideas will sit on the 'creative' shelf that long,,
At that rate, I'll be spending more time filling out Soc Sec claim forms instead of writing down scenario/theme ideas !
*CHUCKLE*
Old 03-06-2008, 4:59 PM

Hi Underher, It needed some work and if it didn't get edited correctly, it wouldn't be as good as it could have/ will be.
Old 03-06-2008, 6:10 PM

romulus,,,
I am sure you realize I'm just razzin' ya,,,right?
Just a little good natured pokin' at the ribs,

*CHUCKLE*
(I always make sure to add that too( = razzin',,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 03-08-2008, 10:51 AM

hi Underher, yes I know you are just kidding.

The video is now being revised and the trailer is being edited now. All should be ready early next week if things go smoothly.
Old 03-08-2008, 3:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus View Post
HI Underher, I think he's already jerked off to it a number of times. Now I think he can focus and work on the project instead of being distracted by super hot sex and cuckold trampling creampie eating action. lol

TWO YEARS??? lol more like 10 - 12 years, I am sure it is more than 2 for you Romulus. Who cares though?, at last footcuckold is being produced
Old 03-08-2008, 5:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cringer3000 View Post
TWO YEARS??? lol more like 10 - 12 years, I am sure it is more than 2 for you Romulus. Who cares though?, at last footcuckold is being produced
*chuckling*

Well,, it really has been around for a few years,, just a little obscure, and not as "intense as romulus is planning,,,, AHEM,,, (but taking a while),, *CHUCKLE*

Here are a few oics i posted in another thread. I came across them in a collection on one of my HD's while looking for something else,,,,

I do remember saving them now because I thought they were pretty kewl but I'm not really sure where I collected them from,, They were maybe from some adult group, or maybe a blog or something,,,
BUT it was back in July of 2003 !!,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FC04151b_foot-cuck-.jpg (50.7 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg FC04153b_foot-cuck-.jpg (61.2 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg FC04152b_foot-cuck-.jpg (76.6 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg FC04154b_foot-cuck-.jpg (60.7 KB, 120 views)
Old 03-09-2008, 4:49 PM

Quote:
*chuckling*

Well,, it really has been around for a few years,, just a little obscure, and not as "intense as romulus is planning,,,, AHEM,,, (but taking a while),, *CHUCKLE*

Here are a few oics i posted in another thread. I came across them in a collection on one of my HD's while looking for something else,,,,

I do remember saving them now because I thought they were pretty kewl but I'm not really sure where I collected them from,, They were maybe from some adult group, or maybe a blog or something,,,
BUT it was back in July of 2003 !!,
As I said they were from a fan of my old caption sites

he had an address at http://www.geocities.com/footcuckold/

But sadly it is not there anymore. On the subject another guy was called polarbear who did some amazing drawings, but again it is no more