Old 07-13-2008, 3:30 PM

Yes, I somehow managed to survive my latest get-together with Amanda…although more than 10 days later, I am still feeling some residual aches and pains. But don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining – the entire experience, while brutally punishing, was undeniably AWESOME! Looking forward to reliving it all once the vids are ready.

As Amanda has already noted, she surprised me right before our session by telling me that her 265-pound Amazon friend Lexi (www.lethallexi.com) was joining us. I had already been trembling with anticipation (and, as always, a little bit of fear) of being under Amanda’s magnificent ass once again, but this unexpected news really made my heart palpitate. Being under the devastating pressure of Amanda’s pulverizing posterior is breathtaking enough (as others here can attest)…but how would I do with a second BBW adding her ample ass to the equation? Would I be able to take it without passing out? Would there be anything left of me when they finally decided to get off?

I knew that once I was beneath them, with 640 pounds of intense pressure bearing down on me, I’d be completely at their mercy. No way to escape. No way to breathe. Just their huge Amazon asses pancaking me with their full weight behind them, and my poor body going flatter and flatter every second, as I struggled to raise my chest enough to get even a gasp of air.

As always, however, I threw caution to the wind, as a good little seat cushion does. I knew that I was incredibly lucky to even be in this position…and that was the thought that literally saved me throughout this ordeal…the little mantra I kept telling myself whenever the pressure became too great, whenever my lungs could no longer strain to breathe, and whenever I felt myself inexorably falling into that dark, bottomless pit…

Seeing Amanda is always a treat, as she is even more gorgeous, sexy and physically imposing in person than you might expect. I’m a decent-sized guy, but next to her I feel like an insect that she could crush to a pulp without the slightest effort. As usual, she greeted me with one of her warm, all-encompassing hugs (and she does give GREAT hugs), and after some quick catching-up, she continued to get herself ready for our little “adventure.”

I soon found out that Lexi’s participation was only part of the surprise, however….What really put the fear into me was when Amanda casually said that the two of them would be sitting on me in their JEANS. I don’t have to explain to veterans of the crush/smother scene the ramifications of what this meant…but for any newcomers who may be reading this, it’s perhaps the most unforgiving thing you can wear when sitting on somebody. By their very nature, jeans are rough and rugged, designed to be form-fitting with very little or no give at all in the material. Being facesat by a woman in jeans can be an extremely painful and arduous experience, with potential consequences including a bloody or even broken nose. Being facesat by a 375 pound Amazon goddess in jeans is perhaps the most brutal facesitting experience a human can endure, especially when said Amazon loves dishing out the punishment as Amanda does. So imagine what it must be like having this jeans-wearing Amazon goddess facesit you while another BBW in jeans sits full-weight on your chest!

Well, I didn’t have to imagine it…but I did have to survive it. I laid down on the sofa as I was told and Lexi seated her full, round ass comfortably on my chest. We started off with a long round of photos of this sumptuous goddess sitting squarely atop me, full-weight, with Lexi switching positions every so often. I’m used to being under big, powerful Amazon women (heck—I married one), so Lexi’s 265 pounds wasn’t hard to take…at first. But after being under her for a long round of photos with no reprieve, I was starting to have some breathing difficulty. Of course, having her full ass engulfing my face may have had a little something to do with that. ;-)

Things only got harder, though, when Amanda decided to join the action for some more photos. Lexi, who had gone back to chest-sitting me, again shifted her butt to my face so Amanda could get comfy on my chest and stomach, and suddenly I realized that I may have signed up for more than I had bargained for. For what seemed like an eternity, the ladies made me suffer under their cruel Amazon asses as dozens of pictures were taken – and when I say suffer, I truly mean it (in a masochistically good way ;-). I soon learned that it’s not only torturous being facesat by a woman in jeans, but it also makes a big difference when they are on sitting on your stomach and chest in jeans, as Amanda was doing to me. The jeans erase any trace of softness or plushness that a woman’s posterior naturally has – instead, it’s like being crushed under an unforgiving boulder, or a human wrecking ball.

After a while, Amanda suggested that they switch positions on my poor body…I think she felt like she was getting the short end of the stick and wanted to punish my head and face, which is exactly what she did. Amanda didn’t hold anything back as her powerful ass clamped down on my skull, and I actually heard crackling sounds coming from the bones in my head and neck—a most disconcerting sound, I must say. I knew that my nose would snap like a twig under such intense pressure, so I tried to turn my head to the side and managed to save it from a direct impact, but otherwise it did me very little good. The pressure on my head was agonizing, and I could feel my pulse pounding in my temples like they were going to explode, but I knew Amanda was enjoying my suffering. I don’t even know if my muffled cries could be heard from beneath her ample ass.

Meanwhile, Lexi had made herself comfortable on my torso, I think with her legs over Amanda’s lap to intensify the pressure – but I was hardly aware of what was happening on top of me. I just kept reminding myself how lucky I was, as if repeating this often enough might save me. For a while there, I thought they might actually make me pass out, but finally I was granted a momentary reprieve.

They also took pictures of Lexi kneeling on my chest, which was already feeling extremely sore. Then Amanda joined her, kneeling on the lower part of my body. It felt like she was going to snap my legs with her weight. Then the two of them teamed up again for some intense crushing and smothering on my face and chest. At this point, things really started to get fuzzy, as their combined 640 pounds was completely depriving me of air. I know that Lexi tried to climb on Amanda’s shoulders as Amanda sat firmly on my chest with her full 375 pounds. And I distinctly remember the two of them bouncing on me, feeling like my chest was going to collapse, and then hearing the unmistakable “CRACK!” of the sleeper sofa giving way beneath the intense pressure. If their combined weight was too much for a sturdy, wood-frame sleeper sofa, what would it do to my ribcage?

After the photos had been shot, Amanda ordered me onto the cold, hard tile floor. I thought the pounding they had given me on the sofa was brutal and painful…but I hadn’t felt anything yet. For roughly the next 20 to 30 minutes, the ladies crushed my bones and smothered my face against the completely unyielding surface, switching places, bouncing their breathtaking bottoms on me, and causing me to groan, gasp, scream and yield like I had never done before. I’m afraid that my words are completely inadequate to describe what it felt like being under their combined 640 pounds, with no cushion beneath me and nowhere to squirm to. My chest was on fire with the searing pain, and I simply couldn’t take it. But take it I did – a lot longer than the human body should. I just kept thinking of how lucky I was to be beneath these two amazon goddesses, and that’s what kept me going.

The pinnacle of pressure came when Amanda sat full weight on my chest, and then Lexi climbed up onto her shoulders. Their overwhelming weight compressed my chest to just a few inches against the hard tile floor, and it felt like my spine might snap. I remember Amanda looking down at me with a smile as I struggled desperately to breathe, to speak, to do anything that might let them know that I couldn’t take the pressure and was going to pass out. I heard Amanda say something like, “He’s really not breathing now…”

Somehow, I must have managed to gasp that it was too much, because Amanda replied with something like, “We went to all this trouble to get into this position, so we’re not getting off yet.” I was absolutely 100% breathless, and starting to get extremely woozy very fast. I felt panic begin to set in. I was sure I was going to pass out this time…but right before I did, Amanda and Lexi relented and got off.

This was when I made a serious tactical mistake…I thought Amanda was going to jump right back on my chest, so I pointed to Lexi and mumbled something like, “No, her…” I was trying to choose the lesser of two Amazons weight-wise, to give myself a much-needed break (never mind the irony of considering a 265-pound women sitting on my chest and face a ‘break’. But it truly does seem like one after being under Amanda). But Amanda wasn’t happy when I said that, and immediately plopped her ass back down on my chest hard, and proceeded to brutally bounce on me until I pleaded with her to stop. Which she eventually did, only to have Lexi take her place and proceed to repeatedly bash my poor chest with her ass, and then totally smother my face as I feebly struggled beneath her.

The coup de grace was when Lexi tried to stand on my chest and stomach, but at that point, I was hurting so bad I could not endure it for more than maybe 10 seconds. After the pummeling my chest had just taken, her bare feet made me yelp in pain and twist so suddenly that she almost fell off of me (sorry, Lexi!)

By the time the two of them were done, I had been bashed, battered, smothered and crushed to a complete pulp. I was in so much pain that I could hardly move. My chest felt like I was having a coronary, my face and nose like I had been sucker-punched a hundred times, my neck was on fire, my back was killing me from the hard floor, my stomach was totally aching, and even my legs and feet hurt. But I was still alive and breathing. I had endured the honor and privilege of being used as a seat cushion by these two GORGEOUS Amazons, and I knew that I’d be feeling the impact of their luscious asses on my body for many more days.

What I didn’t know was that after Amanda gave me a big hug goodbye, I would go home and my own Amazon wife (~260 pounds) would brutally sit on me as well, and torture my aching ribcage with prolonged, full-weight sits as she watched TV, and some crushing butt-drops that almost cracked a rib due to the wood bar of the sofa beneath me. I thought I was going to end up in the hospital, for sure. And that night, I hardly slept a wink because no matter how I positioned myself, I was in absolute agony.

But I also knew that I was one lucky sonofabitch…and that despite all of my suffering (or more likely because of it), I was absolutely LOVING it!

Last edited by gasping4air; 07-13-2008 at 4:06 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 6:29 PM

WOW...that is one amazing tale gasping...part of me wishes I had taken the job in Florida to help ease your suffering, but the other part of me consoles the first part in knowing that I will at least be working with the bbwfacehumpers crowd here in LA (a perfectly fair trade, imo) Lexi did a facesitting/crushing/and even TRAMPLING set!?!?! That is really cool. I talked with her a lot on another forum when she started out, about facesitting and stuff...apparently she took to it (you can thank/curse me later, gasping, lol) I must say, if I knew Amanda and Lexi were planning a jeans only crushing marathon for me, I would've been scared for my life but still showed up...just like you I guess. Take a break gasping, but don't get too comfortable...a certain someone might get angry...and you wouldn't like her when she's angry
Old 07-13-2008, 8:01 PM
Formerly "master"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonAmanda View Post
lol...now bonke...89lbs!? are you Serious?? ;-) that's ahhhhh..Less then ONE of My thighs..lol

What was funny, I just talked with Gasping last night...and he said that after I got off, and Lexi (about 265 I believe she said) was still on him..it felt like he was taking a break..lol I just laughed at that.

but you think you can take it? lol..welllll..lets try!! ;-)

Amanda
I don't know if I ever will get the chance too, with my schooling its hard to find time where I can leave, and vacation times from class are bound to be the busiest times of year for a Goddess such as yourself.

I tell ya what; in 6 years when I get done with graduate school, I'll send you a message if you're still around.
Old 07-14-2008, 4:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma1234rk View Post
WOW...that is one amazing tale gasping...part of me wishes I had taken the job in Florida to help ease your suffering, but the other part of me consoles the first part in knowing that I will at least be working with the bbwfacehumpers crowd here in LA (a perfectly fair trade, imo) Lexi did a facesitting/crushing/and even TRAMPLING set!?!?! That is really cool. I talked with her a lot on another forum when she started out, about facesitting and stuff...apparently she took to it (you can thank/curse me later, gasping, lol) I must say, if I knew Amanda and Lexi were planning a jeans only crushing marathon for me, I would've been scared for my life but still showed up...just like you I guess. Take a break gasping, but don't get too comfortable...a certain someone might get angry...and you wouldn't like her when she's angry
Well, I wouldn't say Lexi did a Trampling set, because I only lasted like 5-10 seconds under her feet after all I'd been through. But I couldn't believe how into crushing and facesitting she was for a "first timer." She wasn't reluctant at all, and really seemed to enjoy making me suffer. Of course, she had an excellent teacher in Amanda!

I also neglected to mention that the ladies DID take off their jeans about halfway through the session and sat on me in their sexy undergarments...Lexi was also wearing stockings that were very soft and sensual. I know this was a major omission in my tale, but I think more than a few brain cells were asphyxiated from lack of oxygen....

Last edited by gasping4air; 07-14-2008 at 4:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 5:20 AM

Wow, i'd love to be in your shoes thats amazing. Not a big jeans guy but in something soft MY GOD you must of been in heaven
Old 07-14-2008, 5:23 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonAmanda View Post
Okay guys...

you've asked...and now I'm ready. I will be starting LIVE Cam shows the 19th of July.

Would you like to talk with Me directly about your particular interst? or watch as I make My seat worship My ass, Smothering him, crushing him, and simply doing as I wish....?

Play an interactive role, or just watch....

Email Me for more info at AmazonGoddessAmanda at yahoo.com

Amanda
Amazing i can't wait for this, do you have any more details on it.
Old 07-14-2008, 6:22 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretehead2 View Post
wow this sounds awsome, i can't wait to see the live shows i'll be one of the first to sign up. and themanunderneath sounds like the luckiest man ever.
They're going to be tons of fun.. and as far as being the luckiest man goes, thats all a matter of opinion. My opinion, however, is that I am the luckiest man ever.
Old 07-14-2008, 6:27 AM

so know your her full time seat, how do i apply for that job.
Old 07-14-2008, 6:41 AM

Quote:
so know your her full time seat, how do i apply for that job.
Honestly I didn't really apply.. Just started talking to her at it seemed to groove quite nicely from the start.. but anyway concretehead sorry I just missed you on AIM i was out of the room for a sec. I'll be around though whenever you're back on.

Last edited by themanunderneath; 07-14-2008 at 6:43 AM. Reason: Oh and.. I don't think there are any positions available at the moment... but you'd better ask Amanda to be sure :-D..
Old 07-14-2008, 4:48 PM

Quote:
Wow, i'd love to be in your shoes thats amazing. Not a big jeans guy but in something soft MY GOD you must of been in heaven
While jeans aren't my favorite either (especially for fs), I have to say the entire experience WAS heaven!

Last edited by gasping4air; 07-14-2008 at 4:52 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 9:58 AM

Gasping, you truely are a lucky guy, not just one super awesome, beyond sexy amazon...but two? I mean come on, I'd be replaying it in my head constantly. I thought Amazon Amanda was imposing enough, then you throw in the wonderful Lethal Lexi. I wouldn't have wanted it to stop, ever. But thats just me...and enough of the talking about it, I've gotta get to my special sitter.
Old 07-17-2008, 9:28 AM

Wow those are some hot previews!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM

lol..gasping...what can I say..I Absolutely Love your posts about your experiences while under My ass. ;-) I knew it was going to be a surprise for ya (having Lexi join in) but she's Hot! and guys...def keep an eye on her. She is one of the Best upcoming natural facesitters I've met/seen in a LONG time. But Gasping..though she is a sexy ass BBW...an "amazon"...at under 5'5...not quite. ;-) lol..leave that title for those of us Over 6'. Or I just may have to take it out on you... ;-)

Amanda
Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma1234rk View Post
LMAO...awwwhhhh C'mon now mark...I'm a Saint when I'm more then ticked off... lol..Just because I let My ass do the talking..er..crushing to prove a point...means..well..everything? lol

but that's still Very cool that you're going to be able to work with the gals from BBWfacehumpers. They are Very people..and a blast to work with/be around..or..in your case be under..lol

just don't be surprised when I come knockin on your door asking for MY time...lol

Amanda
Old 07-17-2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkekook View Post
I don't know if I ever will get the chance too, with my schooling its hard to find time where I can leave, and vacation times from class are bound to be the busiest times of year for a Goddess such as yourself.

I tell ya what; in 6 years when I get done with graduate school, I'll send you a message if you're still around.
ohhhhh c'mon now bonkekook...lol I'll eventually get up that way...lol..and I'll hold ya to that message ;-)

Amanda

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: