Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips

Old 11-28-2007, 1:58 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju View Post
Durga's anger didnt subside even after killing the demons.This frightened the devas and they went to lord Siva and lord told that only when Goddesses feet touches his body will she regain consiousnes and become calm and for this purpose Lord Siva lay down on the way and Kali trampled him.This was a story i heard as a child.
yes yes my bro. u got it ,, and you can found goddess kali poses in hemamalini"s durga show and also in swapansundri"s shiva-shakti,,i hav seen them on tv,,and yeah thts swapansundri"s show was my first victory pose,,when i was around 8 or 9 yo. may be i can get some pics or clip for you,,,thanks
Old 11-28-2007, 2:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert22 View Post
2nd place huh? According to Hindu myth, Durga was losing a battle against the demon Raktabija and had to summon Kali to aid her. Kali slew the demon and his allies and later danced on her dead victims. This is the part when she tramples Shiva, who was among the dead.

Durga = pwned.
Old 11-28-2007, 3:10 PM
Some random guy

Hmm...I think we've gone too far back. I don't remember that time. How about something more recent? Like the 1700's? LOL
Old 11-28-2007, 5:33 PM
Banned

Jennifer

Jennifer's Dominant Teen Feet - THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!
When I was about 13 a bunch of us were hanging out having a picnic, some food, some laughs, some games. It was four girls and about six guys, all the same age. The girls enjoyed flirting and teasing the guys that were there. Well as it were, it seemed Jennifer a gorgeous tall 5'9 very thin blonde, with long straight hair, and longer legs, green eyes, and Sandy, a girl next door cute 5'5 brunette with brown eyes, both liked my friend John a lot. I wished it was me, but it wasn't. They start getting competitive with each other, and it starts to get loud and nasty, all for John's attention. They start yelling at each other, and then Jennifer walks right up to and towers over Sandy. Jennifer has a red halter top on, short blue jean shorts and white high heeled strappy sandals, that showed off her gorgeous size 10 feet with red painted toes. The heels added another 3 inches to her tall frame. Sandy had on a light blue shirt, black shorts and flat black sandals with pink painted toes, on her size 7 feet. Then Sandy pushed Jennifer away, a big mistake, and Jennifer shoved her back knocking her to the grass. Jennifer then started kicking her, in the chest, in the belly, and in the face two times. Sandy rolled, tried to cover up, from the deadly assault. Jennifer then jumped on top of her, sat on her belly and grabbed her wrists. She slipped her right sandal off, and tried to step on Sandy's face over and over again. Sandy tried to fight her off, but Jennifer wore her down. She forced her sexy bare size 10 foot into her face, rubbed it in, forcing her to smell it. She laughed and enjoyed humiliating Sandy. I was so turned on by this, I couldn't believe it. Jennifer slipped her other sandal off and forced that foot into her face, really rubbing it in! It was unbelievable. Jennifer was stepping all over her face with her sweaty bare feet! Sandy was really crying and humiliated. She tried to get away from those smelly feet but she couldn't. I broke down and told Jennifer to stop, enough is enough. This crazy girl gets up, and jumps on me, and starts forcing her sexy feet in my face!! That was the very first time I ever had a girls foot in my face, other than my sisters! I JUST LOVED IT- but of course I had to play it off like I hated it. She rubbed her sweaty vinegary feet in my face for almost ten minutes! I laid there like I died, and everyone laughed at Sandy AND ME! I eventually dated Sandy a year later, that lasted a year, and I developed my love of female fighting and wrestling, and sexy bare feet, all from this amazing experience!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 8:26 AM

Ann Margret in Viva las Vegas where she shoots Elvis (pretend) then puts her foot on his chest she's wearing white cowgirl boots
Old 11-29-2007, 1:02 PM

There was a Private Eye show on in the 60's called Coronado 9 and it took place in San Diego. One of the scenes that I remember most was the bad guys captured the PI and were taking him to the "Boss". They made the PI get in the back seat on the floor and this long legged blonde put her high heel on this throat and pressed down telling him that if he tried anything funny she would kill him right there...made a big impression on 13 year old!
Old 11-29-2007, 4:18 PM
Like Disco Lemonade

i remember i was very young. looking in a parents magazine of mixed wrestling and a guy was biting a girl's shoe who had him in a wrestling hold
Old 12-01-2007, 3:45 PM

I only know, I was about 5 years old. TV was on my mother was watching a movie on tv, black and white. Must have been 1964. Can't tell you what movie it was, but four escaped ladies from a German prisoncamp in WO II run over a car with German officers in it with a tank.
I still can see this part of the movie in my mind!
Next was years later, in the serie Pepper, with Angie Dickingson, a lady did a backwalk massage on a man and hurted him.

jars
Old 12-01-2007, 4:00 PM

first foot fetish sighting?

Mid to late 1960's on American TV. Our first color TV. Some old guy was having a heart problem and began to go for his medication. This FOX in brown boots kept him from taking that medication. He struggled and slowly collapsed to his knees and then went face down on the ground where he died at HER feet with both of his arms wrapped around those boots.

I was probably only ten years old or so but my little brain went ballistic!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveunderfeet View Post
yes yes my bro. u got it ,, and you can found goddess kali poses in hemamalini"s durga show and also in swapansundri"s shiva-shakti,,i hav seen them on tv,,and yeah thts swapansundri"s show was my first victory pose,,when i was around 8 or 9 yo. may be i can get some pics or clip for you,,,thanks

yes pls post those clips and pics...i really want to see them
Old 12-13-2008, 1:35 PM

A Polish artist, Bruno Shulz, had a series of drawings he did back in the late 30s which dealt with foot worship and humiliation. He actually died in a Ghetto in Poland back in '42 I believe. Shot by a gestapo officer.

Here's a sampling of his work.

These images were from his work "The Book of Idolatry" from around 1920 to 1922.
Old 12-13-2008, 2:46 PM

My earliest observation were trampling scenes in the kindergarden, when I was four and some girls played a sort of "game", in which each girl had to stand on another and they took the time how long they could take it.
Old 12-13-2008, 2:48 PM
Platflattened

An interesting and very confusing thread - did you mean to make it so confusing, FSMTV? "In media" (1900's), "in history" (almost prehistoric times), "your life" ("when I was 5...."). Some cool stuff here, but what a freaking mess!

Plus this thread has been in pics for three weeks - boy did the Mods drop the ball on this one.
Old 12-13-2008, 7:29 PM

When I was about 5 a babysiter rested her large converse gym shoes on me. I couldn't belive how much I enjoyed being under her feet. I remember trying to watch "Charlies Angels" while being under her feet as she sat on the couch. One of her feet were on my head. Her shoes seemed huge at the time, but I was a small kid, and she was 17.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Gentleman

Cool

Great thread FSMTV! When I was about 7 years old I had a young lady(she was about 19 I think) watch me weekdays, at her parents house, will my parents were at work, during the summer of 68'. She was quite beautiful, she had long dark brown hair & dark brown eyes. Her skin was pale, almost like a goth today. She was about 5'6" & she had a great shape. She wore dark make-up, you know, dark eye make-up, dark red lip stick & dark red nail polish, on her fingers & her TOES! She wore short shorts, short skirts & thong sandals WOW! One day we were in the living room, she was watching a movie on T.V. She was sitting in a large over stuffed chair, trying to watch the movie. I was an active little shit, and I was running around the room. Well she had enough of my noise and she ordered me to come to her. I was obedent, I loved her, so I came over to her and she told me to sit down in front of her. She spred her legs far enough apart so that my back could rest against the chair. Then she wrapped her soft legs around me, slipped off her thong sandals and placed her beautful bare feet on my thighs. Then she told me to be slill. I was in heven. True story.