Old 03-18-2009, 9:21 PM

a "stinkface" story... enjoy

My last story violated the rules for writing fiction about underage people... but this one doesnt break any rules to my understanding... so enjoy... its kind of short, im going to add to it... but ahh.... its a story about the "stinkface" there seems to be no one on the net writing any decent stories about it, so i wrote one.... enjoy.

The story starts off when I was 21 and in my junior year of college. I was rooming with a girl named Kate she was 21 to at the time, she was a acting major and a WWE wrestling fanatic, her goal was to pretty much become a WWE diva. She had the body for it, she was slim, athletic, blond, the type guys would drooled over, it kind of made it hard to hang around with her for me. I have a nice body but I’m thicker I have a pretty flat stomach, and I have medium size breasts, but I would say I have a huge butt, anyway,
Like I said Kate was an acting major so she had many extra curricular activities she was involved in and she was in and out of the apartment all the time. One night she was actually home to have dinner with me, we were sitting on the couch watching TV eating pizza… my favorite <3. Well we get talking and she brings up this up and coming Wemons WWE wrestling ordeal were women are actually going to dress up and act as WWE superstars and perform wrestling matches for money, and in front of a audience. It was perfect for her, and it sounded like fun to me. She told me that they are still holding try outs, they want to get at least 20 superstars before they begin. You should come check it out… it will be fun… you can try out.. And if you make it you can get some extra cash and get a good work out every Thursday night. Supposedly it was going to be a really big deal once they actually started doing performances. Think about it, its this Thursday at the Anaheim pond. Wow! The pond really? This must be a big event! Yah its pretty huge, girls wrestling other girls tend to attract a lot of guy fans, we both laugh. So net Thursday comes around and I decide to go. In the car I was really nervous, I was thick, pretty athletic brunet, who could I really be? So we get there and I was shocked there had to be at least 200 girls here. There were 8 wrestling rings and girls going at it in front of judges then there were what looked like dressing rooms, if you passed the athletic test which was wrestling in the ring for 10 minutes, then you went on to the dressing rooms to see if you had the right body type they were looking for. Well the athletic part was easy for me and it seemed to be easy for everyone. I think they just wanted to make sure you wouldn’t die in there lol…but anyway me and Kate get to the dressing rooms. It was one by one in front of judges kind of like American idol. We were in line forever, eventually it was Kate’s turn she took like 30 minutes. She came out screaming, she got Torrie Wilson I congratulate her and walk in. There are 3 judges, one says finally a thicker girl. They ask me to model for about 10 minutes, then they review, then one ask how confirmable I am with my body, and what was I willing to wear? As long as I am in at least bra and panties… he says were thinking you would be good as rakish… I don’t know who that is but ok… they laugh just step into the changing room on the left Diane will fit you costume… I follow Diane into this big room were she pulls out this big thong with a padded belt around with the label rakish on it… alright babe undress.. I take off my jeans and put it into it and slide it into my butt at least it was a thong and not a underwear… so I can fit at least. It has fastens on the back, she tightens it… she laughs girl your going to have fun in that uniform, what do you mean? she laughs as she finds a sports bra that matches my skin tone…lets just say its going to stink for your opponents, she looks in shock at me you honestly don’t know??? Know what? She laughs go home you tube stink face and you will see what I mean babe, don’t worry it’s a good think she laughs, at least for you.. I go home that night and pass out, with out watching the video… Practice was next day, Friday at 8AM for me… I was in the first session of wrestlers and Kate was in the second. She practiced at night. I got there and changed into my outfit.. It was comfy, I don’t know about how its going to be like to wear it in font of strangers but it was comfy non the less…. When I got out of the locker room girls were giving me strange looks, but Ignore it, they call line up, and we do our stretches, and warm-ups, it took a while seeing as we were all new. The first drill today will be the most important finishers, we do them first cause they take the longest to perfect. Each one of you will experience the finisher of every lady here today, so count off. I was number 5, So line up were going to go threw everyone’s one by one and were going to learn how to do and how to take peoples finishers. We made two lines at the opposite sides of the ring they went through step by step of each persons finisher 1 and 2 went first and so on. So I was teamed up with Trish, We went through the stratification first, the girl looked ashamed the hole time. Alright time for the stink face, finally i get to see what this is. So first you two stand in the middle of the ring. Now I want you rakish to fling Melina into the corner, it took me a while to learn how to use my momentum to do it properly, but eventually I got it. Alright now run at her and slam her against the turn buckle, no Melina you fall down with your head straight ahead on the second turn buckle, rakish you walk to the center of the ring, now look at her, and we walk toward her raising the roof Intel you get about a foot from her, this was interesting I was so curious what move was coming out of this, know turn around, alright he comes over, now Melina I know this sucks but its part of the move to not move your head from the straight forward position, now rakish I want you to wedge your thong, then rest your arms on the top turn buckle. I put them both on one, he laughs no one on each.. Good… now thrust your butt back in her face and rub your butt in her face for 5 seconds… What!!!! But that’s disgusting… everyone laughs its your finisher.. Just be glad you’re the one doing it and not receiving it.. How do you think she feels… she gets a face full of butt.. I sigh and say sorry… I get into position and thrust my butt back. Her face goes right in my butt as I rub it in… it feels really good… but it must really stink… I guess that’s why they call it the stink face… now walk to the center of the ring. And that’s it. Melina is coughing and gagging in the corner as she exit’s the ring. I exit the opposite side the other girls give me a look. I just smirk back. I mean this could really be fun, the uniform is really cute. They made it pretty girly, I mean its pink with black writing on it, and the thong is v shaped in the front so it actually looks good. Any way it the line goes all the way through to me again, and this time I am doing against a girl dressed as the rock, it was a funny and cute uniform, I threw her in the corner, this time it was perfect, I ran after and slammed her in the corner, I walk to the center of the ring and raise the roof, john, the trainer says this time have a little fun while you do it this time, I cant deny I would much rather me rub my butt in there faces than some other bitch rub her’s in mine, and as I walk to her she has this look of shame on her face, I still have this smile of superiority on my face I walk up and turn around and thrust back again, it is such a great feeling like ecstasy, this one was actually squirming, you could tell she genuinely hated it, but it’s my finisher, and its not suppose to be pleasant, I have a clean butt, but its still a butt, after 5 seconds I walk to the center of the ring strutting, very good rakish, says john.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:52 PM

wow great start. the reason that u dont see the stinkface move anymore is becuz wwe banned that move along with a few other claiming it too risque 4 t.v. i remember u asking about y u dont c anymore on wwe .
Old 03-20-2009, 8:46 AM
admirer of cruel BBW's

awesome start, thank you. cant wait to read more. hope her ass gets sweatier and 'stinkier' once real wrestling starts. how much does she weigh?

Peace
Old 04-03-2009, 7:17 PM

Re: stinkface - what a concept!

I love it, thanks so much for the creative writing! I esp love the way it ended:

"I threw her in the corner, this time it was perfect, I ran after and slammed her in the corner, I walk to the center of the ring and raise the roof, john, the trainer says this time have a little fun while you do it this time, I cant deny I would much rather me rub my butt in there faces than some other bitch rub her’s in mine, and as I walk to her she has this look of shame on her face, I still have this smile of superiority on my face I walk up and turn around and thrust back again, it is such a great feeling like ecstasy, this one was actually squirming, you could tell she genuinely hated it, but it’s my finisher, and its not suppose to be pleasant, I have a clean butt, but its still a butt, after 5 seconds I walk to the center of the ring strutting..."

sounds like it could get even better, as she owns her superiority more and more - and dishes out some heavy, windy, stinky degradation! (can't wait 4 more!)