Old 03-21-2010, 3:56 AM

bbw on top of a skinny girl

i always wanted to see a bbw ontop of a skinny girl sitting on her stomach full weight while the slave is tied up hands above her head, the weight on her stomach keeping her down, while the mistress doesnt have a care in the world, just letting her full weight crush her stomach, and at the same time she starts torturing her nipples, twisting them , pinching them , all the while the girl is struugling to breathe, not she has to deal with the pain as well.....then the mistress would turn sidewys, and of course her ass is so big she covers the slave from crotch to chest, then she sticks her finger into the slaves pussy.....then perhaps a huge dildo, and all the while the poor slave ahs all this weight crushing her making it so difficult to breathe......what do u guys think of that??

and of course she would have no mercy,after all whatever is under her ass is there for her pleasure, it must take her weight and her abuse
Old 03-22-2010, 5:21 AM

femaleseat, if i had enough money, i'd produce that clip FOR you
Old 03-22-2010, 2:00 PM

I would like to see it.
Old 03-22-2010, 2:28 PM

awwww, u would?? thats so sweet! im glad im not the only one that would enjoy it/ seeing it
Old 03-22-2010, 2:36 PM

I made things like that happen at one time,lol
Old 03-22-2010, 2:46 PM

did u really? do tell
Old 03-29-2010, 1:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post
i always wanted to see a bbw ontop of a skinny girl sitting on her stomach full weight while the slave is tied up hands above her head, the weight on her stomach keeping her down, while the mistress doesnt have a care in the world, just letting her full weight crush her stomach, and at the same time she starts torturing her nipples, twisting them , pinching them , all the while the girl is struugling to breathe, not she has to deal with the pain as well.....then the mistress would turn sidewys, and of course her ass is so big she covers the slave from crotch to chest, then she sticks her finger into the slaves pussy.....then perhaps a huge dildo, and all the while the poor slave ahs all this weight crushing her making it so difficult to breathe......what do u guys think of that??

and of course she would have no mercy,after all whatever is under her ass is there for her pleasure, it must take her weight and her abuse
very hot imagination.
Old 03-29-2010, 5:00 AM

y thank u! ; )
Old 03-29-2010, 6:02 AM

i agree femaleseat, very hot scenario, i has similar things happen to me from my babysitter, i was 14yo she was 19yo & heavier than me , shed sit fullweight on my stomach, pinning my arms with her feet so she was literally giving me all of we weight, i used to lie there for 10-15mins weazing & shallow gasps for air bud shed laugh & say ahaha i can feel ur hearbeating in my butt, man i miss them days when getting sat on was almost a daily occurence
Old 03-30-2010, 4:58 AM
admirer of cruel BBW's

bbw on skinny girl really does deserve to be more widespread in our scene. good to see so many people on here now asking for it, hopefull producers will take note. just so long as it is still just as heavy, degrading and harsh as when a guy takes it. a face is a face, doesn't matter if girls or boys it can take same punishment.

Peace

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: