Old 07-25-2017, 7:21 AM

Queen of The Poor

DISCLAIMER THIS STORY IS STRICTLY FANTASY . ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 or OLDER. NONE OF THE CONTENT IS MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR LITERALLY. IT TAKES PLACE IN A FANTASY WORLD THAT I CREATED . IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED DONT READ . THE CONTENT IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND OFFENSIVE .
PART 1 " The Gathering"
The gates opened slowly but majestically , standing high made of pure 24 carrot gold . They swung open and gave way to the greatest mansion in the world, nicknamed, "the palace ."
The palace consisted of 55 bedrooms , 65 bathrooms, 50 floors, each of which had its own movie theatre.
4 Olympic sized swimming pools , tennis courts , basketball courts , baseball fields, soccer fields, over 100 jacuzzis located inside and outside .
A state of the art gym that took up the entire bottom floor. A 200 car garage , full of expensive luxury cars .
Fully stocked bars everywhere, an on site amusement park, not to mention the wonderful private beach at the back end of the property .
All and all the property and the house were worth over 2 billion dollars.
The owner of this house was not only the wealthiest person in the world but also the most beautiful .
Her name was Gia, she was sexy in every way. It was impossible to tell her age . She was the perfect mix between mature and youthful . She had long black hair , she was a white American, but her skin always had a perfect olive tan, she had perfect feet , long legs , sexy hips , her ass was a gift from God. The way it shook and bounced when she walked would bring any man to their knees and make any women jealous, her stomach was perfectly flat , she always wore a sexy belly button stud . Some of her diamond studs were worth over a million dollars . Her tits were medium sized but perky. Her face was pure perfection . A smile that was devilish and cute at the same time , it could make a man cum in an instant . Her lips had the perfect little puff to them , her eyes light green, her lashes long , not a single blemish on her face . She had no need for makeup. Truly the hottest woman on earth and she knew it.
Gia came from a filthy rich family , she was granted a large trust fund, money was never an object .
She grew up watching poor people work in her fathers factories and farms , working themselves to death making almost no money while her family brought in large sums of money . They grew up living a life of absolute luxury while these poor workers struggled to survive.
Not only did it amuse her greatly due to her strong sadistic nature , but she realized it was an easy way to make a profit.
After finishing college , she quickly started her own business ventures . She used her trust fund to buy up factories and farms all over the world .
She would use immigrants and people in desperate situations who had no other job opportunities so she could pay them under minimum wage. She would force them to work long hours in awful inhumane conditions .
Her profits grew quickly .
Within a year of finishing college she was a profiting millions from her investments . Building her empire on the back of the poor.
She relished in the difference between her and her workers . These people were truly pathetic, she saw them as toys for her amusement. She would play cruel games with them constantly .
Once she turned the heat on in her factories for a month straight, in the middle of the summer . The factory which was already hot , reached almost 140 degrees . To make matters even worse for her poor workers, she cancelled all breaks for that month and didn't allow any of her workers to have a drink of any kind .
11 died , 10 more in critical condition when her game was finished.
Gia only laughed , she knew she would face no consequences .
" I'm too fucking hot to go to jail." She would say .
She was right the police and politicians all loved Gia and would let her get away with anything.
Once she watched from her luxurious air conditioner office fingering her perfect pussy as an elderly female factory worker pulsated an died due to dehydration and heat exhaustion .
Gia placed her office right in front of her factories , with clear glass , she wanted full view of all her workers. She also wanted them to see her enjoying every luxury money could buy, while they worked themselves to death. No one even looked at the women as she died on the ground , everyone was scared to stop working .
If Gia saw one of her workers stop working for even a second she would force the person to give up there paycheck . Sometimes she would force her workers to give her there pay checks for being ugly , being poor, smelling bad . And sometimes for no reason at all . It was all so mean but soooo hot to watch dominate these peasants .
Gia truly loved it , she got so much pleasure dominating poor people as she made money hand over fist .
Due to her low labor costs her profits were through the roof and she began to buy more and more factories throughout the world .
She would apply the same tactics, hire pathetic poor people and pay them extremely low wages. She made sure working conditions were terrible too. Just to humiliate these people .
As Gia was getting richer and richer with her factory business, she was also becoming the most successful model in the world.
Her ridiculous good looks made her addicting for men and women . Men couldn't stop thinking about her , they all thought of her when they masturbated and fucked their wives . The women wanted to be Gia , some would express their love for her by worshipping her and emulating her , others through jealousy .
Either way she had become the most famous person in the world. With this fame came more and more money and more and more influence .
The years went on and her power and influence grew. She became the richest and most admired person in the world .
Her birthday became a worldwide event. As the years went on more and more people would travel to Gia's mansion to present her with gifts . Rich and powerful , middle class and poor alike would travel to the palace to present Gia with a gift . The honor of being in her presence for just a moment was enough to go bankrupt. Her birthday gift giving ceremony had become so popular and she'd gotten so rich that she wouldn't allow anyone on here property who's gift wasn't worth more than $100,000.
"The peasants can drop there gifts off at the gate and crawl back to their shanties! " was here alternative .
Many men who made just minimum wage would work all year and live frugal lives , spending almost no money, in order to maximize there gift to Gia. They would then travel to the palace and drop their gift off at the gate and leave immediately not even coming close to meeting the goddess. She would never acknowledge or even care about the gift . What a peasant worked all year to save Gia would spend on a single pair of heels or a day at work he spa. They didn't matter to her and she meant everything to them .
She'd been given so many lavish gifts over the years ;10$ million dollars in cash , Ferraris , Bentleys , Porches , the finest jewelry , homes all across the world . She had so many possessions at this point there was nothing you could give her that she didn't already have.
Last years birthday greatly disappointed Gia , despite recieving gifts from three separate men that were over 10 million dollars in worth , Gia was still unhappy. She threatened to end the annual gift giving ceremony. Her admirers and fans were distraught, it was the best day of their miserable years . Just to watch the wonderful Gia in all her hotness and power, it is what they lived for .
The most powerful men in the world begged Gia for another chance . They promised to combine wealth and assets and get Gia the best gift she could ever want .
Gia agreed reluctantly .
When the most important day of the year was a month away , the worlds richest and most powerful men in the world were assembled for the meeting where it was decided what would be given to Gia as a gift . Leaders of countries , top executives , the biggest players in the stock market . They were making arrangements to combine assets and get Gia something amazing . The meeting went on for hours as they discussed and debated what they could get Gia , to make her birthday her best ever .
When suddenly the Goddess herself walked in .
She strutted past the men like she was walking on a runway. Her sexy black hair big white smile , a skin tight floral dress on , her perfect ass and boobs shaking , her tight body on display , her perfect facial features looking at these men with such arrogance . Despite being distinguished business men and politician , she looked at them as if they were bugs she was about to squish .
As she walked by Everyman in the room violently came in their pants , how could a woman be this fucking hot , she had to be divine .
She stepped to the front of the room , two servants ran out with a giant throne and placed it down. She softly placed her perfect ass down on the cushioned throne , and crossed her well toned legs and looked upon her subjects who were all still cumming their pants
" keep coming boys!!! " she yelled , the men seemed to come for minutes straight after she said this . Making large puddles on the floor as Gia smiled , knowing she had them exactly where she wanted them .
Gia's voice alone could make men blow their load . It was so sexy , she kept a sexy playful tone at all time, but she spoke perfect English, she pronounced everything perfectly and had a great vocabulary . Everything about her was classy and sexy at the same time .
Gia just had a way of making you feel beneath her every time she spoke .
" All this wealth and power in the room and your still all fucking losers . None of you could ever be allowed to fuck me . You shouldn't even be allowed to look at me , Im better than all of you and your ugly wives ...." the sexy woman began " all of you on your knees... and bury your ugly faces in the floor ." The successful men did as she said , they all pressed there face in the ground as quickly as they could .
" for a few years now you rich powerful men" Gia said while putting air quotes around the words she spoke . " you have all disappointed me for my birthday . I mean what material possession could you give me that I don't have... , I have more money than all of you." She began to laugh , so proud she was able to make that statement . " then I realized you can be of use to me ... what you losers will do is take your power and influence , take your money and your armies , and you will go to the poorest nations of the world every 3rd world shit hole on this earth, and capture me 2 million slaves!!!!!" She paused and smiled at the men as they kneeled before her , heads buried in the ground .
No doubt her request would be filled , without another word , she stood up and walked out of the room shaking her perfect ass, a satisfied smile on her face .
She couldn't wait for her slaves .
As she pulled past the gates of her palace her limo drove down the five mile road that led to her palace.
There they were , her two million slaves lined up across her huge property . All chained at the hands and feet . For every ten slaves there was one solider with a machine gun .
Gia wore a huge smile as her limo drove past the poor scum who had never seen something so luxurious in their life .
She was getting wetter and wetter seeing the sad state of these poor people . Crippled, sickly , starving, all represented one thing , weakness , and Gia loved using weak people for her gain.
Finally the limo stoped at the marble steps that lay in front of " the palace " , the door was opened for Gia and she elegantly stepped out . She was wearing a bright pink bikini , designer sun glasses and designer heels . Over 2 million dollars of jewelry adorning her perfect body .
She turned to her newly captured slaves and began to laugh at the pathetic state of these people .
They hadn't eaten or drank anything for a week as they were being captured and transferred to Gia's mansion, per her request .
Finally Gia was finished laughing at the slaves , she turned and swaggered up the stairs and into the mansion .
The first room in her mansion was the throne room . It was a luxurious room with fine carpets , gold walls , chandeliers , but only one seat , only Gia was permitted to sit in this room . The seat was a 2 million dollar throne . The throne was diamond encrusted legs and arm rests , it was big enough to fit two large men, but only the 5'4" 130 pound Goddess with an hour glass figure was allowed to sit there .
The president of the most the United States , the most powerful country in the world and the second and third richest people in the world , behind of course Gia who was number one , knelt in front of the throne waiting for Gia's arrival.
She walked up to them slowly knowing they would anticipate every click and clack of her heels . She smiled at the men , they had used all there power and influence , put their careers and fortunes on the line, pulled every string they could to give Gia what she wanted .
" hi losers!" she said as she stepped past the men and settled in her throne .
" hello goddess!" said one of the men , she wasn't paying attention she was flicking through her phone , buying more expensive bikinis .
" we have brought you everything you asked for... two million slaves from all the poorest countries in the world ... as an additional gift we bought you an army of 5,000 men all highly skilled ready to carry out any command you may have. " the president said with his face still buried in the floor.
The men waited through an awkward silence, it didn't seem like Gia heard them or cared about what they said .
She was carelessly flipping through her phone . Suddenly she snapped her fingers, two servants ran out with giant farther fans and began to fan the sexy women , another one walked up with a glass of champagne .
Gia took it from her servant , took a little sip and smiled at the man.
" Get out , I have no more use for you three. " she said to the three distinguished men.
The men looked at her confused . No thanks, not even an acknowledgment of how much work went into getting Gia what she wanted .
" shoo shoo" Gia giggled like a teenager knowing how disappointed these men must be . The three most powerful men in the world had just been shooed away like dogs .
Gia would take it from here she had a plan for her two million new slaves .
Beside her throne were 3 branding irons . One in the shape of Number 1 , the other number 2 and the third number three .
Gia's plan was to examine and place every slave . The 1s would be slaves in her various mansions throughout the world. The 2s would be factory and farm slaves , the 3s would would be placed in a concentration camp that Gia just had built . The concentration camp would be reserved for the most pathetic and useless slaves.
Gia called over her head slave and told her to bring in the first slave.
It was a large task to examine and place two million slaves , but Gia would enjoy every second of it . She couldn't wait , as the doors swung open and the first of her new slaves crawled in towards her throne .
" hahhaha hahhaha " Gia could not stop laughing at the man who approached her on his knees .
A starving African man, he was completely skin and bones. Ribs poking out he was barley strong enough to crawl . He was sickly hanging on to life , flies crawling all over his body.
"Don't let it get too close he's too disgusting! " Gia broke out into laughter again , she had such a sexy laugh . So arrogant , the site of the man alone was comical to her . How could she be so perfect healthy in every way not having a single worry or anything to struggle for . Here was this man who had to struggle for the most basic of human needs, and despite his struggle still came up short time and time again .
Gia loved the difference between the two, inequality makes her so happy . "when's the last time you ate, slave? " Gia said smiling at the poor man .
" I can't remember , it's been weeks " he said meekly .
Gia paused , this is utterly riveting she thought. Her own starving African to play with , it's what she always wanted .
" aww how sad ... That reminds me I'm hungry ... bring me fruits!"
Gia snapped her fingers and a large plate of fresh fruits was brought out by a servant . The servant kneeled before her and held up the tray .
Gia idly picked at the fruits taking one bite out of each piece and throwing away the rest . Loving the obvious fact that this starving slave would kill for just the scraps she wasn't eating . But she would never allow it , it amused her and tickled her sadistic side to watch uglies starve .
" mmmmm it taste so good , I love being rich and being able to eat the finest foods whenever I want ." She said smiling at the starving man in front of her.
He watched the most beautiful women he'd ever scene openly mocking him . How could she be so cruel . He felt anger but he was either too weak to express it or to in love with Gia.
" would you like some food slave ?"
" yes please !! "
Gia paused..... " but a lowly slave should not be able to eat the same food as a queen .... do you agree slave ?" Gia asked playfully fighting off laugher .
" yes my queen , this is true " replied the slave .
" good! " Gia snapped her fingers , her head servant ran over , and she whispered something in his ear . The head servant sprinted out of the room .
Gia turned her attention back to the slave .
" You know slave starving people are hilarious to me...I love knowing the fact that thousands of peasants just like you die of starvation . While I eat lavish meals three times a day . Not to mention all the food I throw out . I'm hot and rich so I only eat the finest fresh foods and when I'm done the food either goes in the trash or to my dogs ..... tell me how pathetic do you feel , knowing my dogs eat better than you ."
" it makes me sad my queen ." The man said humbly .
" aww it makes you sad , whys that slave? " Gia said sipping champagne .
" because my wife , and 3 daughters all died of starvation this year.
" hahhah hahha, that's so fucking hot , that makes me so horny .... Just think I could've sold this ankle braclet and fed your family for the rest of their lives ." Gia said shaking her left leg showing the slave the gold bracelet. " but it's more important that My ankle look hot! Hahahaha " Gia was smiling sexily at the man .
Laughing at the sheer inequality and the sadistic nature of her comments . Just then one of Gia's dogs was brought in on a leash by the head servant . The dog was brought in front of the man and took a huge shit and was quickly brought out .
Gia was laughing enjoying her torment of this starving man.
"well slave.....here's your food......eat up !!"
The man was so confused how could this sexy women with her cute smile and laugh , be so evil.
"Eat it now !!!!She screamed in the voice of a true queen .
The man was visibly shaken , violently trembling in fear of this sexy girls wrath and began to eat the Dog shit .
A feeling of power was flowing through Gia's body . She felt so hot . She was making a grown man eat dog shit for no reason other than it amused her.
" Stop !!!! " Gia looked at the starving man in disgust.
" Whip this slave to death immediately , he didn't even thank me !!"
The sheer absurdity of that statement made her pussy nearly explode ,she was so powerful she could punish someone for not thanking her for making them eat dog shit. The injustice was so obvious , but that's what made it feel so good . Gia could make these slaves do whatever she wanted .
" slave you will eat this dog shit as the life is whipped out of you . As you are dying I want you to focus on how pathetic your life was . Remember that the last thing you did in your life was eat dog shit at my command while I had you whipped to death for my amusement ....Remember that your family died while I relaxed in a lap of luxury enjoying the finest foods laughing at your pathetic starving family's misery . "
The man looked up at her with tears in his eyes , his fate was sealed as he began to shove the disgusting dog shit in his mouth .
Gia smiled as the poor man ate the dog shit and was being whipped brutally.
" Whip it harder !!" She yelled at her newly acquired soldier , as he brought all the force down on this weak , starving man .
The man screamed in agony after every lash . Which gave Gia so much sadistic pleasure .
" you're not even good enough to be thrown in my concentration camp... what a fucking loser!"
After about forty lashes the slave was dead , and was dragged out .
Gia sat in her throne smiling about her triumph over the weakling.
" next slave!!" Gia yelled
An old Indian man walked in , he had a deformity in his leg which forced him to use a cane . He was walking in so slowly dragging his bad foot well behind the rest of his body .
Again Gia smiled and laughed , this time she rose up from her throne and began to walk towards the man .
"You see loser this is how royalty walks, back straight, chin in the air , two legs swinging ! Hahahhahah" Gia was openly mocking this man for not being able to walk properly . She was so so mean .
The soldiers and servants in the room looked at her body in awe . Her evil attitude somehow made her ten times hotter. It took every ounce of restraint not to cum in their pants .
She was walking with her hands around her sexy hips, her ass shaking up and down and side to side at the same time . What a perfect ass it was .
Her pink bikini , black heels , jewelry shining all over her body , God she's perfect.
She walked up to the man and kicked his cane out of his hands which caused him to drop to his knees immediately .
" slaves crawl in the presence of their queen !"
" I'm so sorry my queen ." Said the Indian man . He was truly grotesque old , beaten, starving , a bum leg .
" what happen to your leg slave?" asked Gia playfully .
" I - I , " the man began to stutter
" just kidding I don't care! " Gia laughed .
She stood over the man , her hands still on her hips , she was so superior.
" Stand up loser !"
" I can't stand without help my queen " the man said humbly ........
" I asked you to stand , so you must stand how will you be useful to me as a slave if you can't even stand up .... I don't want to hear any excuses loser ...... stand up !"
The man struggled he tried to stand a few times but fell down each time . It was impossible for him to stand and walk without a cane .
This caused Gia to laugh , enjoying the obvious struggle . He was trying so hard to do something impossible just to please her.
" useless...you are fucking useless !"
The man began to cry he had been poor his whole life , outcast by society and now he's was being openly mocked for his deformities , he couldn't take it any longer. How could someone be so evil ????
He began to cry uncontrollably .
" awwwwwwwww he's crying " the sexy queen cooed . She didn't have an ounce of compassion for the poor .
" concentration camp !" She yelled snapping her fingers .
A servant walked up to the man with a hot branding iron with the number 3 on it and pressed it on the mans forehead . He screamed in extreme pain .
" now you get to die in my concentration camp for my amusement !!" She laughed at the poor Indian man as he was dragged off .
" I'm so fucking evil and I love it !" Gia exclaimed as she swaggered back to her throne and sat down crossing her perfect long legs .
" Next slave !"
The head servant informed Gia that there was a family of five .
" Perfect , bring them in together . "
The family crawled in all starving Africans .
A grandmother a husband and a wife and a son and a daughter. They crawled. And formed a line in front of Gia .
She looked on in amusement . Being fanned by her servants , sipping champagne , she was having so much fun . She always loved to mock starving Africans on infomercials , it comforted her to know these people were suffering so greatly while she lived a life of luxury . Now she had her own starving Africans to play with and she was over joyed . Her evil and sadistic tendencies could finally be fully satisfied .
The slaves had there faces on the ground. Kneeling about 10 ft away from Gia.
" Go ahead slaves you may look upon my perfection !"
The five slaves looked up and the two men came immediately , as Gia knew they would . Being surrounded by ugly poor people a their whole life, one look at Gia was almost an out of body experience for them . Gia did understand what it must be like for such a low person to look upon her beauty .
But poor ugly Africans cumming angered her . They should feel no sexual pleasure in her opinion . They were slaves , their only focus should be working to make her life better .
" how dare you losers think you can cum without my permission !!!..... shoot the young one in his head for his disrespect . "
Gia said calmly .
One of the many soldiers that surrounded the throne room approached the 18 year old boy pulling his gun out .
The family pleaded with Gia begging and yelling at her to not have the boy killed . She simply smiled at them enjoying their response . Her sexy legs crossed , while she sat on her throne without a single worry . As the soilder walked up and shot the boy in the head .
The three women were furious they ran at Gia who continued to sit calmly on her throne as her soldiers stopped the three, before they could reach the sexy queen .
" You evil bitch !!!!!
how dare you!!!!
you evil bitch!!!!!!
noooo!!!!!"
The mother was hysterical , she began to cry . She looked back at her husband to see what he was doing .
He was simply fixated on Gia in all her glory . He could care less that she just had his son killed , he instantly fell in love with the women .
Gia finally spoke after enjoying about 5 minutes of the slaves yelling and crying .
" you slaves are so ungrateful.....Your son died under my command ... which is a great honor to a low , stinky peasant like your son , you should be thanking me, not cursing me ."
Gia stepped off her throne , her ridiculously hot body again on full display , she circled the family. Then pointed to the man .
" Hi loser , is this old hag your mother? " Gia turned her head to an old women . A starving 80 year old women in terrible condition .
" yes goddess."
" well she is clearly a piece of trash , she is ugly as can be from head to toe. Someone so fucking ugly and old does not deserve to be in the presence of a goddess like me .... sooo... she has to die and I'm not going to waste any more bullets on your pathetic family.... I want you to whip your own mother to death for my amusement and as punishment for her being so old and so ugly ."
Gia became wet as she finished her statement , she loved being evil so much , and she was so good at it .
The man nodded his head , he was too infatuated with Gia's hotness to speak .
" Charles no don't !" Yelled the mans wife . "that's your mother!!!! "
The man didn't even acknowledge his wife , a woman he been married to for over 30 years . They'd been through so many hard times together but stuck through it because of there love for each other and their family . All that was thrown out the window with one look at Gia.
The wife not knowing what to do began to curse Gia again .
" you fucking devil, how could you do this , we are people just like you why would you want to destroy us !"
Gia was appalled by this statement .
" we are not the same at all you fucking ugly piece of African trash! Look at me , I'm light skinned , you fucking ugly starving diseased animals are darker than midnight .... I'm hot, like the hottest fucking woman ever to walk this earth , you are all ugly as sin... you are dirt poor , you can't even afford food , hahahah .... I have billions of dollars in the bank ..... so we are nothing alike idiot ! I'm a goddess and you are all little bugs that I get to squish whenever I want .... it's called Darwinism !!!"
Gia speech of self edification and degradation was so hot every single man in the room cam in their pants violently when she was done .
She looked around taking in the scene loving the power she possessed over everyone .
" I'm fucking God !!! All of you bow down and worship me while this animal whips his animal mother for my amusement."
She swaggers over to a solider and takes a whip out of his hand and walks over to the man and hands it to him.
Her perfect ass and tits shaking the whole time .
What a spectacle , a site to behold .
She stepped about twenty feet away from the mother who was now tied to one of the four whipping posts that were set up in the throne room , the son stands above his old already suffering mother waiting for his command .
Gia then walked up to the mother and spit in her face . She smiled as the women looked at her , the old woman was completely defeated .
" you will say thank you Goddess Gia , after every lash . If you don't I'll have your ugly granddaughter whipped to death as well!!" Gia laughed she spun her body around looking up she was getting so horny as she was humiliating this poor family, while the whole room was worshiping her . Bowing down to her greatness.
She walked up to the African man and poked out her perfect ass .
" Kiss both my perfect ass cheeks and thank me for allowing you to whip your ugly mother to death !!"
The man bent down on his knees and pecked both perfect ass cheeks so lightly .
As if he was kissing a baby .
" thank you so much goddess, this is such an honor . Truly the greatest moment of my life!"
Gia walked away again to a safe distance .
" begin!!" She exclaimed .
The man raised the whip and brought it down on his mothers ass .
" thank you goddess Gia " the old women said . This caused the whole room to break out in laughter . How humiliating for this elderly women .
" whip it harder !!" Gia yelled .
WHAPPP , the whip came down with so much force the old women began to bleed .
" thank you Goddess Gia ." The women barely managed to say.
" Whip it harder !!!" Gia yelled louder , her pussy was so wet, she was ready to have an explosive orgassim .
The man followed the direction and whipped his own mother as hard as he could time and time again .
The women yelled in pain but made sure to thank Gia after every lash , she loved her granddaughter and didn't want her to meet the same fate .
Finally after 20 minutes of whipping the old women had no life left .
Gia smiled as she was dragged off the man still fixated on Gia the whip in his hands . Not a care in the world for the mother he whipped to death .
" the man will be a great field slave, the two women can work in the kitchens !"
The server branded the man with a two on his forehead , the two women with ones . They all screamed in pain while they were being branded Goddess Gia simply looked on in amusement sipping champagne .
She swaggered back to her luxurious throne and sat down .
" next slave !!"
The next slave crawled in , it was a female , Gia could not see her face clearly.
The head slave spoke :
" My queen , this slave is a gift from the President of the United States , this women is said to be the ugliest women in the world , he knew you would enjoy playing with her ."
A huge smile came across Gia's face she was so pleased .
" Come closer slave and show me your ugly face !"
The women crawled a few feet from Gia's throne and raised her head .
She was truly ugly. She shad been trolled on the internet and was recently labeled as the ugliest woman in the world.
She had two different color eyes , grotesque skin, she looked like a burn victim . She had a disease that didn't allow her to gain weight in her limbs . Her hair was a greasy mess . She was ridiculously ugly in every single way.
Gia was obviously on the opposite end of the spectrum , labeled the hottest women in the world . Every feature perfect from head to toe .
Gia stood up , " look at me slave . Take in my perfection ."
The ugly women looked at Gia , her sexy black hair , her perfectly symmetrical face , bright white smile , bright green eyes . Her sexy hour glass figure filled out the pink bikini she was wearing perfectly , not to mention all the diamond gold and platinum jewelry that only eccentuated her perfection.
The ugly woman was so jealous , how could she be so ugly and this woman be so hot , she would kill for just one of her features .
Gia saw the sadness and jealousy in her face and was relishing in it .
" God it must suck so much to be ugly , I can't imagine not being able to get whatever I want because of my good looks . My whole life everything has been so easy , everyone has worshipped me the second they met me . I'm sure you have no idea what that's like .... I mean you are so fucking ugly, I'm sure no man has ever wanted to touch you ..." she laughed and smiled at the ugly women.
" you are truly grotesque , you almost make me want to throw up .... but I'm so nice I can find a purpose for someone even as ugly as you . " Gia paused again smiling at the ugly woman . She began to laugh hysterically .
" Like, oh my god she is soooooooo fucking gross !!!" She said finally finishing laughing at the ugly woman . Who's already low self esteem was only diminishing as the unbelievably hot woman was verbally assaulting her .
" what you are going to do is follow me around with a mirror everywhere I go , and every time I want to look at my perfection in the mirror you will stand in front of me with a mirror.... that's you're new purpose in life .Itwill be a constant reminder to you that I'm fucking hot and my life is perfect and your ugly and your life sucks !"
" No need to brand her forehead she already ugly enough ... hahahah..... just put a paper bag on her head for now !"
Gia sat above the ugly woman in all her hotness as a servant placed a large paper bag on her head .
" I win again , I fucking love being me !" Gia said arrogantly.
" ugly kneel here next to my throne I'm not done with you yet ." Gia said smiling at the women with a paper bag on her head.
Gia then called for a serving slave an made her dinner order .
She order 3 different types of stake , 4 different types of salad , turkey , chicken , French fries , pasta, lobster, shrimp, all for her .
She looks over her throne room and notices that there is so much slave blood everywhere . She has already had three slaves killed and she just started this process .
" I'm so fucking sadistic! " she said to her self laughing , " ugly do you think I'm mean?" She asked playfully to the ugly women who kneeled a few feet away from her.
The ugly woman did not know what to say . She was this woman's slave now , she didn't want to insult her. She struggled to speak through the paper bag that was now suffocating her.
" No Goddess , you're not mean . You have the right to treat me this way . I'm am an ugly peasant. You are a true queen .I..."
" shut up ugly , hearing you talk is a chore , you are as boring as you are ugly ..hahhaha!"
"I just thought of a fun game :
We are going to cut a mouth hole in your paper bag , but no eye holes . There is slave blood everywhere which is obviously unacceptable . So you are going to crawl around and lick it up , but you can't stop until every drop is licked up and the floor is shining ."
Gia paused to laugh at the ugly slave , then continued.
" but that's not even the best part , for every minute it takes you , you will be whipped . After one minute you'll be whipped once , after two minutes you'll be whipped twice, after 30 minutes you'll be whipped thirty times, and so on and so on ."
Gia paused to laugh some more, she hadn't laughed this much in years , she was truly having the time of her life . The ugly slave just knelt there she made no sound .
A servant walked up to the ugly slave and cut a mouth hole , and uglies humiliating task was on the way.
Gia sat there laughing at the slave as she struggled to find where the blood was with her tongue .suddenly a large table was brought in front of her followed by all the dishes she ordered.
Next slave !!!!
Old 07-26-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike051690 View Post
DISCLAIMER THIS STORY IS STRICTLY FANTASY . ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 or OLDER. NONE OF THE CONTENT IS MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR LITERALLY. IT TAKES PLACE IN A FANTASY WORLD THAT I CREATED . IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED DONT READ . THE CONTENT IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND OFFENSIVE .
PART 1 " The Gathering"
The gates opened slowly but majestically , standing high made of pure 24 carrot gold . They swung open and gave way to the greatest mansion in the world, nicknamed, "the palace ."
The palace consisted of 55 bedrooms , 65 bathrooms, 50 floors, each of which had its own movie theatre.
4 Olympic sized swimming pools , tennis courts , basketball courts , baseball fields, soccer fields, over 100 jacuzzis located inside and outside .
A state of the art gym that took up the entire bottom floor. A 200 car garage , full of expensive luxury cars .
Fully stocked bars everywhere, an on site amusement park, not to mention the wonderful private beach at the back end of the property .
All and all the property and the house were worth over 2 billion dollars.
The owner of this house was not only the wealthiest person in the world but also the most beautiful .
Her name was Gia, she was sexy in every way. It was impossible to tell her age . She was the perfect mix between mature and youthful . She had long black hair , she was a white American, but her skin always had a perfect olive tan, she had perfect feet , long legs , sexy hips , her ass was a gift from God. The way it shook and bounced when she walked would bring any man to their knees and make any women jealous, her stomach was perfectly flat , she always wore a sexy belly button stud . Some of her diamond studs were worth over a million dollars . Her tits were medium sized but perky. Her face was pure perfection . A smile that was devilish and cute at the same time , it could make a man cum in an instant . Her lips had the perfect little puff to them , her eyes light green, her lashes long , not a single blemish on her face . She had no need for makeup. Truly the hottest woman on earth and she knew it.
Gia came from a filthy rich family , she was granted a large trust fund, money was never an object .
She grew up watching poor people work in her fathers factories and farms , working themselves to death making almost no money while her family brought in large sums of money . They grew up living a life of absolute luxury while these poor workers struggled to survive.
Not only did it amuse her greatly due to her strong sadistic nature , but she realized it was an easy way to make a profit.
After finishing college , she quickly started her own business ventures . She used her trust fund to buy up factories and farms all over the world .
She would use immigrants and people in desperate situations who had no other job opportunities so she could pay them under minimum wage. She would force them to work long hours in awful inhumane conditions .
Her profits grew quickly .
Within a year of finishing college she was a profiting millions from her investments . Building her empire on the back of the poor.
She relished in the difference between her and her workers . These people were truly pathetic, she saw them as toys for her amusement. She would play cruel games with them constantly .
Once she turned the heat on in her factories for a month straight, in the middle of the summer . The factory which was already hot , reached almost 140 degrees . To make matters even worse for her poor workers, she cancelled all breaks for that month and didn't allow any of her workers to have a drink of any kind .
11 died , 10 more in critical condition when her game was finished.
Gia only laughed , she knew she would face no consequences .
" I'm too fucking hot to go to jail." She would say .
She was right the police and politicians all loved Gia and would let her get away with anything.
Once she watched from her luxurious air conditioner office fingering her perfect pussy as an elderly female factory worker pulsated an died due to dehydration and heat exhaustion .
Gia placed her office right in front of her factories , with clear glass , she wanted full view of all her workers. She also wanted them to see her enjoying every luxury money could buy, while they worked themselves to death. No one even looked at the women as she died on the ground , everyone was scared to stop working .
If Gia saw one of her workers stop working for even a second she would force the person to give up there paycheck . Sometimes she would force her workers to give her there pay checks for being ugly , being poor, smelling bad . And sometimes for no reason at all . It was all so mean but soooo hot to watch dominate these peasants .
Gia truly loved it , she got so much pleasure dominating poor people as she made money hand over fist .
Due to her low labor costs her profits were through the roof and she began to buy more and more factories throughout the world .
She would apply the same tactics, hire pathetic poor people and pay them extremely low wages. She made sure working conditions were terrible too. Just to humiliate these people .
As Gia was getting richer and richer with her factory business, she was also becoming the most successful model in the world.
Her ridiculous good looks made her addicting for men and women . Men couldn't stop thinking about her , they all thought of her when they masturbated and fucked their wives . The women wanted to be Gia , some would express their love for her by worshipping her and emulating her , others through jealousy .
Either way she had become the most famous person in the world. With this fame came more and more money and more and more influence .
The years went on and her power and influence grew. She became the richest and most admired person in the world .
Her birthday became a worldwide event. As the years went on more and more people would travel to Gia's mansion to present her with gifts . Rich and powerful , middle class and poor alike would travel to the palace to present Gia with a gift . The honor of being in her presence for just a moment was enough to go bankrupt. Her birthday gift giving ceremony had become so popular and she'd gotten so rich that she wouldn't allow anyone on here property who's gift wasn't worth more than $100,000.
"The peasants can drop there gifts off at the gate and crawl back to their shanties! " was here alternative .
Many men who made just minimum wage would work all year and live frugal lives , spending almost no money, in order to maximize there gift to Gia. They would then travel to the palace and drop their gift off at the gate and leave immediately not even coming close to meeting the goddess. She would never acknowledge or even care about the gift . What a peasant worked all year to save Gia would spend on a single pair of heels or a day at work he spa. They didn't matter to her and she meant everything to them .
She'd been given so many lavish gifts over the years ;10$ million dollars in cash , Ferraris , Bentleys , Porches , the finest jewelry , homes all across the world . She had so many possessions at this point there was nothing you could give her that she didn't already have.
Last years birthday greatly disappointed Gia , despite recieving gifts from three separate men that were over 10 million dollars in worth , Gia was still unhappy. She threatened to end the annual gift giving ceremony. Her admirers and fans were distraught, it was the best day of their miserable years . Just to watch the wonderful Gia in all her hotness and power, it is what they lived for .
The most powerful men in the world begged Gia for another chance . They promised to combine wealth and assets and get Gia the best gift she could ever want .
Gia agreed reluctantly .
When the most important day of the year was a month away , the worlds richest and most powerful men in the world were assembled for the meeting where it was decided what would be given to Gia as a gift . Leaders of countries , top executives , the biggest players in the stock market . They were making arrangements to combine assets and get Gia something amazing . The meeting went on for hours as they discussed and debated what they could get Gia , to make her birthday her best ever .
When suddenly the Goddess herself walked in .
She strutted past the men like she was walking on a runway. Her sexy black hair big white smile , a skin tight floral dress on , her perfect ass and boobs shaking , her tight body on display , her perfect facial features looking at these men with such arrogance . Despite being distinguished business men and politician , she looked at them as if they were bugs she was about to squish .
As she walked by Everyman in the room violently came in their pants , how could a woman be this fucking hot , she had to be divine .
She stepped to the front of the room , two servants ran out with a giant throne and placed it down. She softly placed her perfect ass down on the cushioned throne , and crossed her well toned legs and looked upon her subjects who were all still cumming their pants
" keep coming boys!!! " she yelled , the men seemed to come for minutes straight after she said this . Making large puddles on the floor as Gia smiled , knowing she had them exactly where she wanted them .
Gia's voice alone could make men blow their load . It was so sexy , she kept a sexy playful tone at all time, but she spoke perfect English, she pronounced everything perfectly and had a great vocabulary . Everything about her was classy and sexy at the same time .
Gia just had a way of making you feel beneath her every time she spoke .
" All this wealth and power in the room and your still all fucking losers . None of you could ever be allowed to fuck me . You shouldn't even be allowed to look at me , Im better than all of you and your ugly wives ...." the sexy woman began " all of you on your knees... and bury your ugly faces in the floor ." The successful men did as she said , they all pressed there face in the ground as quickly as they could .
" for a few years now you rich powerful men" Gia said while putting air quotes around the words she spoke . " you have all disappointed me for my birthday . I mean what material possession could you give me that I don't have... , I have more money than all of you." She began to laugh , so proud she was able to make that statement . " then I realized you can be of use to me ... what you losers will do is take your power and influence , take your money and your armies , and you will go to the poorest nations of the world every 3rd world shit hole on this earth, and capture me 2 million slaves!!!!!" She paused and smiled at the men as they kneeled before her , heads buried in the ground .
No doubt her request would be filled , without another word , she stood up and walked out of the room shaking her perfect ass, a satisfied smile on her face .
She couldn't wait for her slaves .
As she pulled past the gates of her palace her limo drove down the five mile road that led to her palace.
There they were , her two million slaves lined up across her huge property . All chained at the hands and feet . For every ten slaves there was one solider with a machine gun .
Gia wore a huge smile as her limo drove past the poor scum who had never seen something so luxurious in their life .
She was getting wetter and wetter seeing the sad state of these poor people . Crippled, sickly , starving, all represented one thing , weakness , and Gia loved using weak people for her gain.
Finally the limo stoped at the marble steps that lay in front of " the palace " , the door was opened for Gia and she elegantly stepped out . She was wearing a bright pink bikini , designer sun glasses and designer heels . Over 2 million dollars of jewelry adorning her perfect body .
She turned to her newly captured slaves and began to laugh at the pathetic state of these people .
They hadn't eaten or drank anything for a week as they were being captured and transferred to Gia's mansion, per her request .
Finally Gia was finished laughing at the slaves , she turned and swaggered up the stairs and into the mansion .
The first room in her mansion was the throne room . It was a luxurious room with fine carpets , gold walls , chandeliers , but only one seat , only Gia was permitted to sit in this room . The seat was a 2 million dollar throne . The throne was diamond encrusted legs and arm rests , it was big enough to fit two large men, but only the 5'4" 130 pound Goddess with an hour glass figure was allowed to sit there .
The president of the most the United States , the most powerful country in the world and the second and third richest people in the world , behind of course Gia who was number one , knelt in front of the throne waiting for Gia's arrival.
She walked up to them slowly knowing they would anticipate every click and clack of her heels . She smiled at the men , they had used all there power and influence , put their careers and fortunes on the line, pulled every string they could to give Gia what she wanted .
" hi losers!" she said as she stepped past the men and settled in her throne .
" hello goddess!" said one of the men , she wasn't paying attention she was flicking through her phone , buying more expensive bikinis .
" we have brought you everything you asked for... two million slaves from all the poorest countries in the world ... as an additional gift we bought you an army of 5,000 men all highly skilled ready to carry out any command you may have. " the president said with his face still buried in the floor.
The men waited through an awkward silence, it didn't seem like Gia heard them or cared about what they said .
She was carelessly flipping through her phone . Suddenly she snapped her fingers, two servants ran out with giant farther fans and began to fan the sexy women , another one walked up with a glass of champagne .
Gia took it from her servant , took a little sip and smiled at the man.
" Get out , I have no more use for you three. " she said to the three distinguished men.
The men looked at her confused . No thanks, not even an acknowledgment of how much work went into getting Gia what she wanted .
" shoo shoo" Gia giggled like a teenager knowing how disappointed these men must be . The three most powerful men in the world had just been shooed away like dogs .
Gia would take it from here she had a plan for her two million new slaves .
Beside her throne were 3 branding irons . One in the shape of Number 1 , the other number 2 and the third number three .
Gia's plan was to examine and place every slave . The 1s would be slaves in her various mansions throughout the world. The 2s would be factory and farm slaves , the 3s would would be placed in a concentration camp that Gia just had built . The concentration camp would be reserved for the most pathetic and useless slaves.
Gia called over her head slave and told her to bring in the first slave.
It was a large task to examine and place two million slaves , but Gia would enjoy every second of it . She couldn't wait , as the doors swung open and the first of her new slaves crawled in towards her throne .
" hahhaha hahhaha " Gia could not stop laughing at the man who approached her on his knees .
A starving African man, he was completely skin and bones. Ribs poking out he was barley strong enough to crawl . He was sickly hanging on to life , flies crawling all over his body.
"Don't let it get too close he's too disgusting! " Gia broke out into laughter again , she had such a sexy laugh . So arrogant , the site of the man alone was comical to her . How could she be so perfect healthy in every way not having a single worry or anything to struggle for . Here was this man who had to struggle for the most basic of human needs, and despite his struggle still came up short time and time again .
Gia loved the difference between the two, inequality makes her so happy . "when's the last time you ate, slave? " Gia said smiling at the poor man .
" I can't remember , it's been weeks " he said meekly .
Gia paused , this is utterly riveting she thought. Her own starving African to play with , it's what she always wanted .
" aww how sad ... That reminds me I'm hungry ... bring me fruits!"
Gia snapped her fingers and a large plate of fresh fruits was brought out by a servant . The servant kneeled before her and held up the tray .
Gia idly picked at the fruits taking one bite out of each piece and throwing away the rest . Loving the obvious fact that this starving slave would kill for just the scraps she wasn't eating . But she would never allow it , it amused her and tickled her sadistic side to watch uglies starve .
" mmmmm it taste so good , I love being rich and being able to eat the finest foods whenever I want ." She said smiling at the starving man in front of her.
He watched the most beautiful women he'd ever scene openly mocking him . How could she be so cruel . He felt anger but he was either too weak to express it or to in love with Gia.
" would you like some food slave ?"
" yes please !! "
Gia paused..... " but a lowly slave should not be able to eat the same food as a queen .... do you agree slave ?" Gia asked playfully fighting off laugher .
" yes my queen , this is true " replied the slave .
" good! " Gia snapped her fingers , her head servant ran over , and she whispered something in his ear . The head servant sprinted out of the room .
Gia turned her attention back to the slave .
" You know slave starving people are hilarious to me...I love knowing the fact that thousands of peasants just like you die of starvation . While I eat lavish meals three times a day . Not to mention all the food I throw out . I'm hot and rich so I only eat the finest fresh foods and when I'm done the food either goes in the trash or to my dogs ..... tell me how pathetic do you feel , knowing my dogs eat better than you ."
" it makes me sad my queen ." The man said humbly .
" aww it makes you sad , whys that slave? " Gia said sipping champagne .
" because my wife , and 3 daughters all died of starvation this year.
" hahhah hahha, that's so fucking hot , that makes me so horny .... Just think I could've sold this ankle braclet and fed your family for the rest of their lives ." Gia said shaking her left leg showing the slave the gold bracelet. " but it's more important that My ankle look hot! Hahahaha " Gia was smiling sexily at the man .
Laughing at the sheer inequality and the sadistic nature of her comments . Just then one of Gia's dogs was brought in on a leash by the head servant . The dog was brought in front of the man and took a huge shit and was quickly brought out .
Gia was laughing enjoying her torment of this starving man.
"well slave.....here's your food......eat up !!"
The man was so confused how could this sexy women with her cute smile and laugh , be so evil.
"Eat it now !!!!She screamed in the voice of a true queen .
The man was visibly shaken , violently trembling in fear of this sexy girls wrath and began to eat the Dog shit .
A feeling of power was flowing through Gia's body . She felt so hot . She was making a grown man eat dog shit for no reason other than it amused her.
" Stop !!!! " Gia looked at the starving man in disgust.
" Whip this slave to death immediately , he didn't even thank me !!"
The sheer absurdity of that statement made her pussy nearly explode ,she was so powerful she could punish someone for not thanking her for making them eat dog shit. The injustice was so obvious , but that's what made it feel so good . Gia could make these slaves do whatever she wanted .
" slave you will eat this dog shit as the life is whipped out of you . As you are dying I want you to focus on how pathetic your life was . Remember that the last thing you did in your life was eat dog shit at my command while I had you whipped to death for my amusement ....Remember that your family died while I relaxed in a lap of luxury enjoying the finest foods laughing at your pathetic starving family's misery . "
The man looked up at her with tears in his eyes , his fate was sealed as he began to shove the disgusting dog shit in his mouth .
Gia smiled as the poor man ate the dog shit and was being whipped brutally.
" Whip it harder !!" She yelled at her newly acquired soldier , as he brought all the force down on this weak , starving man .
The man screamed in agony after every lash . Which gave Gia so much sadistic pleasure .
" you're not even good enough to be thrown in my concentration camp... what a fucking loser!"
After about forty lashes the slave was dead , and was dragged out .
Gia sat in her throne smiling about her triumph over the weakling.
" next slave!!" Gia yelled
An old Indian man walked in , he had a deformity in his leg which forced him to use a cane . He was walking in so slowly dragging his bad foot well behind the rest of his body .
Again Gia smiled and laughed , this time she rose up from her throne and began to walk towards the man .
"You see loser this is how royalty walks, back straight, chin in the air , two legs swinging ! Hahahhahah" Gia was openly mocking this man for not being able to walk properly . She was so so mean .
The soldiers and servants in the room looked at her body in awe . Her evil attitude somehow made her ten times hotter. It took every ounce of restraint not to cum in their pants .
She was walking with her hands around her sexy hips, her ass shaking up and down and side to side at the same time . What a perfect ass it was .
Her pink bikini , black heels , jewelry shining all over her body , God she's perfect.
She walked up to the man and kicked his cane out of his hands which caused him to drop to his knees immediately .
" slaves crawl in the presence of their queen !"
" I'm so sorry my queen ." Said the Indian man . He was truly grotesque old , beaten, starving , a bum leg .
" what happen to your leg slave?" asked Gia playfully .
" I - I , " the man began to stutter
" just kidding I don't care! " Gia laughed .
She stood over the man , her hands still on her hips , she was so superior.
" Stand up loser !"
" I can't stand without help my queen " the man said humbly ........
" I asked you to stand , so you must stand how will you be useful to me as a slave if you can't even stand up .... I don't want to hear any excuses loser ...... stand up !"
The man struggled he tried to stand a few times but fell down each time . It was impossible for him to stand and walk without a cane .
This caused Gia to laugh , enjoying the obvious struggle . He was trying so hard to do something impossible just to please her.
" useless...you are fucking useless !"
The man began to cry he had been poor his whole life , outcast by society and now he's was being openly mocked for his deformities , he couldn't take it any longer. How could someone be so evil ????
He began to cry uncontrollably .
" awwwwwwwww he's crying " the sexy queen cooed . She didn't have an ounce of compassion for the poor .
" concentration camp !" She yelled snapping her fingers .
A servant walked up to the man with a hot branding iron with the number 3 on it and pressed it on the mans forehead . He screamed in extreme pain .
" now you get to die in my concentration camp for my amusement !!" She laughed at the poor Indian man as he was dragged off .
" I'm so fucking evil and I love it !" Gia exclaimed as she swaggered back to her throne and sat down crossing her perfect long legs .
" Next slave !"
The head servant informed Gia that there was a family of five .
" Perfect , bring them in together . "
The family crawled in all starving Africans .
A grandmother a husband and a wife and a son and a daughter. They crawled. And formed a line in front of Gia .
She looked on in amusement . Being fanned by her servants , sipping champagne , she was having so much fun . She always loved to mock starving Africans on infomercials , it comforted her to know these people were suffering so greatly while she lived a life of luxury . Now she had her own starving Africans to play with and she was over joyed . Her evil and sadistic tendencies could finally be fully satisfied .
The slaves had there faces on the ground. Kneeling about 10 ft away from Gia.
" Go ahead slaves you may look upon my perfection !"
The five slaves looked up and the two men came immediately , as Gia knew they would . Being surrounded by ugly poor people a their whole life, one look at Gia was almost an out of body experience for them . Gia did understand what it must be like for such a low person to look upon her beauty .
But poor ugly Africans cumming angered her . They should feel no sexual pleasure in her opinion . They were slaves , their only focus should be working to make her life better .
" how dare you losers think you can cum without my permission !!!..... shoot the young one in his head for his disrespect . "
Gia said calmly .
One of the many soldiers that surrounded the throne room approached the 18 year old boy pulling his gun out .
The family pleaded with Gia begging and yelling at her to not have the boy killed . She simply smiled at them enjoying their response . Her sexy legs crossed , while she sat on her throne without a single worry . As the soilder walked up and shot the boy in the head .
The three women were furious they ran at Gia who continued to sit calmly on her throne as her soldiers stopped the three, before they could reach the sexy queen .
" You evil bitch !!!!!
how dare you!!!!
you evil bitch!!!!!!
noooo!!!!!"
The mother was hysterical , she began to cry . She looked back at her husband to see what he was doing .
He was simply fixated on Gia in all her glory . He could care less that she just had his son killed , he instantly fell in love with the women .
Gia finally spoke after enjoying about 5 minutes of the slaves yelling and crying .
" you slaves are so ungrateful.....Your son died under my command ... which is a great honor to a low , stinky peasant like your son , you should be thanking me, not cursing me ."
Gia stepped off her throne , her ridiculously hot body again on full display , she circled the family. Then pointed to the man .
" Hi loser , is this old hag your mother? " Gia turned her head to an old women . A starving 80 year old women in terrible condition .
" yes goddess."
" well she is clearly a piece of trash , she is ugly as can be from head to toe. Someone so fucking ugly and old does not deserve to be in the presence of a goddess like me .... sooo... she has to die and I'm not going to waste any more bullets on your pathetic family.... I want you to whip your own mother to death for my amusement and as punishment for her being so old and so ugly ."
Gia became wet as she finished her statement , she loved being evil so much , and she was so good at it .
The man nodded his head , he was too infatuated with Gia's hotness to speak .
" Charles no don't !" Yelled the mans wife . "that's your mother!!!! "
The man didn't even acknowledge his wife , a woman he been married to for over 30 years . They'd been through so many hard times together but stuck through it because of there love for each other and their family . All that was thrown out the window with one look at Gia.
The wife not knowing what to do began to curse Gia again .
" you fucking devil, how could you do this , we are people just like you why would you want to destroy us !"
Gia was appalled by this statement .
" we are not the same at all you fucking ugly piece of African trash! Look at me , I'm light skinned , you fucking ugly starving diseased animals are darker than midnight .... I'm hot, like the hottest fucking woman ever to walk this earth , you are all ugly as sin... you are dirt poor , you can't even afford food , hahahah .... I have billions of dollars in the bank ..... so we are nothing alike idiot ! I'm a goddess and you are all little bugs that I get to squish whenever I want .... it's called Darwinism !!!"
Gia speech of self edification and degradation was so hot every single man in the room cam in their pants violently when she was done .
She looked around taking in the scene loving the power she possessed over everyone .
" I'm fucking God !!! All of you bow down and worship me while this animal whips his animal mother for my amusement."
She swaggers over to a solider and takes a whip out of his hand and walks over to the man and hands it to him.
Her perfect ass and tits shaking the whole time .
What a spectacle , a site to behold .
She stepped about twenty feet away from the mother who was now tied to one of the four whipping posts that were set up in the throne room , the son stands above his old already suffering mother waiting for his command .
Gia then walked up to the mother and spit in her face . She smiled as the women looked at her , the old woman was completely defeated .
" you will say thank you Goddess Gia , after every lash . If you don't I'll have your ugly granddaughter whipped to death as well!!" Gia laughed she spun her body around looking up she was getting so horny as she was humiliating this poor family, while the whole room was worshiping her . Bowing down to her greatness.
She walked up to the African man and poked out her perfect ass .
" Kiss both my perfect ass cheeks and thank me for allowing you to whip your ugly mother to death !!"
The man bent down on his knees and pecked both perfect ass cheeks so lightly .
As if he was kissing a baby .
" thank you so much goddess, this is such an honor . Truly the greatest moment of my life!"
Gia walked away again to a safe distance .
" begin!!" She exclaimed .
The man raised the whip and brought it down on his mothers ass .
" thank you goddess Gia " the old women said . This caused the whole room to break out in laughter . How humiliating for this elderly women .
" whip it harder !!" Gia yelled .
WHAPPP , the whip came down with so much force the old women began to bleed .
" thank you Goddess Gia ." The women barely managed to say.
" Whip it harder !!!" Gia yelled louder , her pussy was so wet, she was ready to have an explosive orgassim .
The man followed the direction and whipped his own mother as hard as he could time and time again .
The women yelled in pain but made sure to thank Gia after every lash , she loved her granddaughter and didn't want her to meet the same fate .
Finally after 20 minutes of whipping the old women had no life left .
Gia smiled as she was dragged off the man still fixated on Gia the whip in his hands . Not a care in the world for the mother he whipped to death .
" the man will be a great field slave, the two women can work in the kitchens !"
The server branded the man with a two on his forehead , the two women with ones . They all screamed in pain while they were being branded Goddess Gia simply looked on in amusement sipping champagne .
She swaggered back to her luxurious throne and sat down .
" next slave !!"
The next slave crawled in , it was a female , Gia could not see her face clearly.
The head slave spoke :
" My queen , this slave is a gift from the President of the United States , this women is said to be the ugliest women in the world , he knew you would enjoy playing with her ."
A huge smile came across Gia's face she was so pleased .
" Come closer slave and show me your ugly face !"
The women crawled a few feet from Gia's throne and raised her head .
She was truly ugly. She shad been trolled on the internet and was recently labeled as the ugliest woman in the world.
She had two different color eyes , grotesque skin, she looked like a burn victim . She had a disease that didn't allow her to gain weight in her limbs . Her hair was a greasy mess . She was ridiculously ugly in every single way.
Gia was obviously on the opposite end of the spectrum , labeled the hottest women in the world . Every feature perfect from head to toe .
Gia stood up , " look at me slave . Take in my perfection ."
The ugly women looked at Gia , her sexy black hair , her perfectly symmetrical face , bright white smile , bright green eyes . Her sexy hour glass figure filled out the pink bikini she was wearing perfectly , not to mention all the diamond gold and platinum jewelry that only eccentuated her perfection.
The ugly woman was so jealous , how could she be so ugly and this woman be so hot , she would kill for just one of her features .
Gia saw the sadness and jealousy in her face and was relishing in it .
" God it must suck so much to be ugly , I can't imagine not being able to get whatever I want because of my good looks . My whole life everything has been so easy , everyone has worshipped me the second they met me . I'm sure you have no idea what that's like .... I mean you are so fucking ugly, I'm sure no man has ever wanted to touch you ..." she laughed and smiled at the ugly women.
" you are truly grotesque , you almost make me want to throw up .... but I'm so nice I can find a purpose for someone even as ugly as you . " Gia paused again smiling at the ugly woman . She began to laugh hysterically .
" Like, oh my god she is soooooooo fucking gross !!!" She said finally finishing laughing at the ugly woman . Who's already low self esteem was only diminishing as the unbelievably hot woman was verbally assaulting her .
" what you are going to do is follow me around with a mirror everywhere I go , and every time I want to look at my perfection in the mirror you will stand in front of me with a mirror.... that's you're new purpose in life .Itwill be a constant reminder to you that I'm fucking hot and my life is perfect and your ugly and your life sucks !"
" No need to brand her forehead she already ugly enough ... hahahah..... just put a paper bag on her head for now !"
Gia sat above the ugly woman in all her hotness as a servant placed a large paper bag on her head .
" I win again , I fucking love being me !" Gia said arrogantly.
" ugly kneel here next to my throne I'm not done with you yet ." Gia said smiling at the women with a paper bag on her head.
Gia then called for a serving slave an made her dinner order .
She order 3 different types of stake , 4 different types of salad , turkey , chicken , French fries , pasta, lobster, shrimp, all for her .
She looks over her throne room and notices that there is so much slave blood everywhere . She has already had three slaves killed and she just started this process .
" I'm so fucking sadistic! " she said to her self laughing , " ugly do you think I'm mean?" She asked playfully to the ugly women who kneeled a few feet away from her.
The ugly woman did not know what to say . She was this woman's slave now , she didn't want to insult her. She struggled to speak through the paper bag that was now suffocating her.
" No Goddess , you're not mean . You have the right to treat me this way . I'm am an ugly peasant. You are a true queen .I..."
" shut up ugly , hearing you talk is a chore , you are as boring as you are ugly ..hahhaha!"
"I just thought of a fun game :
We are going to cut a mouth hole in your paper bag , but no eye holes . There is slave blood everywhere which is obviously unacceptable . So you are going to crawl around and lick it up , but you can't stop until every drop is licked up and the floor is shining ."
Gia paused to laugh at the ugly slave , then continued.
" but that's not even the best part , for every minute it takes you , you will be whipped . After one minute you'll be whipped once , after two minutes you'll be whipped twice, after 30 minutes you'll be whipped thirty times, and so on and so on ."
Gia paused to laugh some more, she hadn't laughed this much in years , she was truly having the time of her life . The ugly slave just knelt there she made no sound .
A servant walked up to the ugly slave and cut a mouth hole , and uglies humiliating task was on the way.
Gia sat there laughing at the slave as she struggled to find where the blood was with her tongue .suddenly a large table was brought in front of her followed by all the dishes she ordered.
Next slave !!!!
Wonderful, love it. You have a lot of talent. thank you very much !
Old 07-26-2017, 10:40 PM

Rubbish. Just my opinion. No eroticism, no invention, no surprise in the plot.

Thanks for taking the time though.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:53 PM

Thanks lot for tour story

I find the story excellent, full of promise. I look forward to the sequel. Thank you very much !!!
Old 07-27-2017, 10:07 PM

Enjoy your stories very much welcome change from usual femdom stuff--hope you will have some smoking in the future,imagine Gia having a cigar night with her friends using starving slaves as human ashtrays,how many faces would they destroy or how big would the emaciated slaves stomachs get as they're force fed cigar ash and butts-thanks again for your effort,your sadistic mistress may not be to all readers tastes but variety makes this site interesting
Old 08-02-2017, 5:21 AM

Quite nice !

Very nice part Mike and thanks for post it. A tremendous work on your behalf and a good read on ours. Hope you will follow with some new parts. A different type of story that .....APPARENTLY.... did NOT "reach out" to some readers. Keep writing differently Mike. It's the only way to avoid boring patterns ! Thanks one more time !

@ Podeptany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podeptany View Post
Rubbish. Just my opinion. No eroticism, no invention, no surprise in the plot.
Simply because it wasn't enough "jerking material" for you, it doesn't mean the story has no value. It is normal NOT TO LIKE something. A story, a picture, a person. Not normal is ... to be mean. I am sure that as a "northern" brit, you could find a million ways to say you don't like the story. "Rubbish" is not one of them. Paraphrasing your wisdom, RUBBISH is your comment, not Mike's story. In case you haven't noticed, Mike's first language is not English. Therefor he should be appreciated double time for his efforts.
P.S. Can't wait to read some non-rubbish texts of yours, not written in English.

Regards
Old 08-13-2017, 6:10 AM

the rest of tyour marvellous story... Please, pity :)

I am very sad that you have stopped the story. I would have loved the rest of the story with the cruel princess, selfish and sadistic. I would have liked to see her mocking and brutalizing the food starved, sick, and wounded slaves. To play with the indispensable medicines of a sick man, to oblige the hungry to watch her eat with trials, to use slaves as horse,human chair, to trample them, etc.
I find your story rich, full of imagination and very well written. Please keep on !
I envy your english, sorry for mine, disastrous ...
Old 08-13-2017, 9:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alberto2005 View Post
I am very sad that you have stopped the story. I would have loved the rest of the story with the cruel princess, selfish and sadistic. I would have liked to see her mocking and brutalizing the food starved, sick, and wounded slaves. To play with the indispensable medicines of a sick man, to oblige the hungry to watch her eat with trials, to use slaves as horse,human chair, to trample them, etc.
I find your story rich, full of imagination and very well written. Please keep on !
My thoughts exactly Alberto ) Let's hope he'll pity us enough to continue the story.
Old 08-15-2017, 6:25 AM

Thanks for the encouraging words , and thanks for reading. I'm working on part two now
Old 08-15-2017, 6:36 AM

Thanks Airoha and thanks a lot Mike !
Old 08-15-2017, 11:01 PM

I think the author is very talented in writing and can express or describe his fantasy in his own terms as most of us would appreciate in reading. We thank any contribution from people with the ability to write as from time to time this forum has had the opportunity to display these stories that i am almost certain that most of us would love to experience but due to our reality is almost impossible to as we all know the sacrifices we would had to make. Thank you again.
Old 08-17-2017, 6:29 AM

Part 2 The Ship

Gia was carried up the many staircases to the top floor of "The Palace" by a litter held by four of her strongest slaves. The litter was heavily cushioned and topped with the softest of bear skins. Gia lay in complete comfort and relaxation , looking unbelievably hot .
She stepped off the litter on to a slaves back and walked into her bedroom.
What a bedroom it was , unbelievably big with a double king bed placed in the middle. Fine silk and the most expensive rugs in all the world . Paintings totaling over 10 million dollars . Connected to the room was a lavish bathroom and the largest closet in the world . Collections of the most expensive designer clothes and heels.
Per Gia's request there were two slaves constantly licking her footwear clean so they would always be sparkling in case she chose to wear one of them.
There was her king, lying on the bed getting his dick sucked by one of the many hot girls who worship Gia and her man . The hotties sole purpose is to prepare Gia and her king for sex , in whatever way they required .
The king was laying naked his huge cock fully erect , when he saw Gia walk in he nearly cam. He stopped himself he promised her he would keep the big load for her .
Gia had a full day of placing slaves . 1.75 million slaves had been placed , in various palaces , farms, factories , mines and the thing that excites her the most, her concentration camp . All were now full of slaves , the people who worked for Gia before , for low wages , were told to either commit to being slaves or they would be fired . The only change in their life is they wouldn't be given money , they'd be given food votures if they did their job well that day . But as we know Gia was cruel, so the only food slaves are permitted to eat is , wet hey. That's right wet hey , Gia fed her slaves the same way she fed her farm animals , because that what slaves were to her , animals .
Almost every worker decided to stay on as a slave , they really had no other choice . The option was become a slave to Gia or live in complete and abject poverty and eventually starve to death .
Gia had so much fun placing and toturing her new slaves . She held her composure throughout the process but she was unbelievably horny . She could have orgasmed at least twenty times throughout the process but she wanted to save it for her king .
She looked at him on the bed and immediately slipped out of her bikini, her naked body was truly a gift from God .
She crawls on the bed and on to the kings chest , then uses her perfect round ass to bump the girl who was giving him head with every ounce of energy she had off her kings dick while simultaneously sticking her pussy right on top of his hard erection. They both moan in ecstasy . The girl fell of the bed and hit the ground hard .
Gia spins on his dick to face the pretty dick sucking girl.
" Get me my barb wire whip , and find my head servant and tell him to bring up 'ugly' " Gia said to the girl.
The girl scurried out and the amazing sex continued , Gia was riding the kings cock bouncing up and down as he went deeper than he's ever been .
" you're a God and I'm a Goddess , look at all our slaves, look at the empire we created. " Gia whispered into his ear .
The king almost blew his load, Gias voice was enough to drive a man mad with lust , but the queen said "no cumming yet " and they continued to fuck.
Just then the girl came in with the whip , but ugly was not with her.
" where's...... my.......fucking......slave !" Gia said moaning in between words.
" The head slave said she was near death after the severe whipping she took, he said she was whipped over 300 times. She's currently being treated for her wounds ." The pretty girl said humbly . visibly nervous to speak to the queen .
Gia was moving around on Mikes cock so elegantly and expertly , it was amazing to watch , her tits bouncing up and down wearing an intoxicating sexual grin.
" She's a fucking slave , I'm not doing my job if she's not near death , bring her up here immediately , you will all be punished severely for not following orders !"
The girl scurried out and the sex continued , it had been going on for nearly and hour when the ugly slave was finally dragged in .
They both almost came when she was dragged in , she was beaten badly barely hanging onto life . Knowing Gia was solely responsible for the state of this ugly slave made the site of her so awesome for Gia and her man.
The king loved watching Gia torment the ugly and poor who were so far beneath her.
He had been watching Gia torment and place her slaves on a monitor while he got his dick sucked by many different hot girls . All true beauties but nothing compared to Gia .
The only thing he loved more than watching Gia torment and humiliate people was fucking her . She was a true Goddess.
" Both of you kneel!" Gia commanded .
The pretty sex servant girl and the ugly slave knelt at the foot of the bed while Gia rode the Kings dick some more . She was smiling at them , she brought the whip to the side and began to whip the two girls with the extremely vicious barb wire whip .
With every lash she had to pull out the whip because it was getting stuck in the two girls skin.
It was so hot! Gia a true sadist she was getting so much sexual enjoyment out of whipping her slaves and fucking her man. When both girls fell unconscious to the ground the king and Queen both cam. And the marathon fucking session was over .
They both fell into a deep sleep.
The next morning the King and Queen woke up lazily around 11am Gia never woke up before 1030am , she didn't have a worry in the world , everyone operated on her schedule .
The same can't be said for the two girls who lay beaten terribly at the foot of her bed .
She looked at the first girl the hot girl , she seemed to recover quite well.
She was laying there crying , pools of blood surrounding her body . Brutal markings from the barbed wire whip all over her body , including her once pretty face that was now destroyed. She would have brutal scars for the rest of her miserable life. But at least she was moving . Which is more can be said for the ugly slave .
Ugly seemed to be dead , her body was no longer recognizable it was full of marks. Gia made sure not to whip her face .
She wanted to " preserve it ugliness".
" wakey, wakey slave , I'm not done playing with you yet. " Gia said playfully while poking the slave with her perfect foot.
She accidentally got a drop of the slaves blood on her big toe.
" FUCKING SLAVE , HOW DARE YOU BLEED ON ME AND HOW DARE YOU NOT BE AWAKE READY TO SERVE ME!" She was furious with this ugly slave . So selfish she was the only person that mattered . The fact that this poor woman was possibly dead meant absolutely nothing to her . The only thing that mattered was Gia.
" Bring me a salt shaker !" She said snapping her finger at another slave .
She stood above two slaves hands around her sexy hips , her naked body reining supreme over everyone, an arrogant look on her face . All the while commanding another male slave to lick her feet clean. "How much does it suck to know you only get to lick my feet while my man gets to fuck me?.....does it make you feel low slave?"
The slave kept his eyes on his task knowing he wasn't good enough to even look at Gia.
" it's an honor to even be able to lick your feet Goddess , even your feet are more wonderful than any woman's face I've ever seen ." The man said humbly immediately going back to the humiliating task of licking the queens feet clean.
Gia giggled at his response. Peasant girls were truly ugly she'd never seen an attractive peasant in her life .
Another slave quickly ran and handed Gia a salt shaker .
Gia unscrewed the cap and dumped the large container full of salt on the slaves back.
The ugly girl slave woke up and began to shake violently and scream in pain .
Gia began to giggle , she got horny again watching the girl suffer.
She jumped back on the bed and began to fuck her man for another twenty minutes smiling at the two girls moaning in pain .
Finally the king left for the day, Gia sat on her bed thinking about how amazing her life was .
She had slaves all over the world working and suffering for her . Making her millions. And her palace was littered with slaves to torment for entertainment .
" My life is so perfect!" she said stepping off the bed onto a servants back.
She traveled to the bathroom where her bath full of milk , honey and all of the finest soaps money could buy had just finished being prepared .
She slipped in and began to be washed by two pretty female slaves .
She smiled delightfully at them , thinking about what it is like not to be her. It must be terrible she thought , she didn't feel bad in the least she enjoyed making her subjects lives as miserable as possible while she lived a life of complete luxury and happiness . She playfully took her foot and pushed one of her servers head under the water.
The girls head was completely submerged , she knew better than to fight back , she just allowed Gia to push her deeper and deeper underwater .
" hahahahahah , how fun!" Gia was at the height of her power abusing and humiliating everyone in her path .
She held the slave under water for a few minutes until she was surely drowned .
The bathing servants body floated to the surface , which brought a smile to Gia's face as she stepped out of the bath .
She walked to her mirror and admired her naked body , even she was surprised how sexy she looked sometimes .
" I'm so fucking hot , I have to be divine !" Gia said making a kissy face at the mirror .
She chose a white bikini , and sexy White heels . As was custom her serving girls decorated her perfect body with millions of dollars worth of jewelry , no makeup was needed Gia was already perfect .
A diamond neckless , a nose stud, 3 golden bracelets on each arm , two golden ankle bracelets and a diamond ring on each of her fingers . Needless to say she looked absolutely stunning. Her long hair flowing her slender sexy body on looked amazing in the white bikini , every inch of this women was perfection .
She walked out of her room headed towards her dining area where her breakfast would be ready for her.
The near dead ugly mirror slave stood in front of Gia as she walked down the hallway. The poor slave was back peddling holding a mirror up to the Gia , so Gia could admire her perfection as she walked .
The ugly slave was badly beaten almost dead and was struggling to back petal fast enough to stay in front of Gia who was strutting at a high speed like a model on a runway .
When the reached the stairs , Gia lifted her foot and pushed the mirror into the ugly slave , the mirror hit the already weak slave which caused the slave to fall down two stories of the spiral stair case .
" hahahha hahhah, what a clumsy slave , you will be severely punished for this!hahhah."
The ugly slave began to cry , she hated Gia and she hated being a slave . Life had always been hard for her due to being an extremely ugly woman in a superficial world , but Gia made her feel worse than she ever thought she could feel .
She was snapped out of her self pity as Gia walked past her and commanded her to continue her duties as mirror slave.
Finally Gia stepped into her dining area and immediately became horny.
She requested that her serving slaves were to be the most emaciated , starved people in world . She wanted to flaunt her wealth and ability to eat and waste food in their face . There were twelve emaciated slaves placing various dishes on the table and then kneeling against the wall waiting for the next order.
Gia smiled she was as gitty as a little girl on Christmas , as she sat in the only large cushioned chair at the table.
A slave was placed at the foot of the chair so she could rest her foot on his back . She began to enjoy her breakfast, and the site of the starving suffering slaves .
A female slave approached Goddess Gia holding a large tray with at least 10 selections of juices , sodas , coffee and tea for Gia to choose from .
The women was in such a sorry state , she was a tall Indian women but she was well under 100 pounds . Complete skin and bones with a face that looked a skeleton . Her hands were shaking violently due to being undernurioshed and having to hold such a heavy tray .
Gia turned her head to the women and smiled . Taking in the sorry state of this slave .
" my god you are so fucking ugly! " Gia said arrogantly . " why are your arms shaking so violently , you are shaking my drinks you stupid slave !"
The women was suffering so greatly she wanted to drop the tray so badly but knew that she couldn't .
" I'm sorry goddess the tray is just so heavy , and i am so hungry and thirsty . "
Gia smiled at the women enjoying her plight and buying some time to think of a way to humiliate her .
She simply looked at the suffering slave with a look of complete arrogance and superiority .
As she was thinking of a way to humiliate this slave , when her head servant in charge of all her affairs crawled into the dining room .
" my queen , p-p-p permission to speak with you ?" He asked humbly .
Gia turned her attention away from the female slave holding her drinks and looked at her head slave .
" permission denied , I'm amidst humiliating a slave !" She said arrogantly .
The head slave humbly knelt and bowed his head , but did not move .
Gia turned to the slave women .
" Pour me and organe juice ugly bitch! "
The starving women began to put the tray down on the table so she could hold the cup and pour the juice at the same time .
She was quickly stopped by Gia who had now begun one of her sadistic games .
" excuse me ! do not put that tray on the table you are to balance it while you pour my juice ." Gia said to the slave followed by a slight giggle knowing how difficult this task was .
Gia looked on arrogantly as the women struggled to figure out how she was going to hold the tray , the jug , and Gia's golden cup at the same time .
" what a stupid slave , hahaha !Gia joked as she took a bite out of the juicy bacon .
The slaves were so tormented , they all hadn't eaten for weeks and all this fresh food smelled so good . Gia was well aware of how frustrated the must be and was soaking up the moment .
The women somehow managed to balance the juice the cup and the tray , pour the juice and hand it to Gia .
The Goddess took the cup without thanks of course . She stared at the slave up and down .
" this slave is not skinny enough , look at her fat belly...." Gia knew that the starving people grew large bellies sometimes , but these pathetic people were so fun to play with , she played dumb.
She was smiling at the slave , who had no clue what to say or do .
" how can you be so evil ??" The women cried. Which brought an evil grin to Gia's .
" Because it's fun and I can ! It's that fucking simple! You poor little starving losers are just toys I get to play with, and I will throw you in the trash when I'm done with you."
Gia went back to smiling at the woman . The poor woman on her knees holding up the tray pleading for mercy with her eyes.
But all she saw in the eyes of Gia was evil. a sexy woman getting sadistic enjoyment out of her pain.
What Gia was doing was extremely evil. It was unprecedented in the world to this day. Everyone knew that there was starving people in the world and people overspend as oppose to helping the less fortunate. But no one openly mocked them. Gia not only made fun of them but force them to work for her gain. Humiliated them, tortured them, and took their lives if it amused her.
" I just don't get it slave .....why are you fat ?" Gia asked playfully .
" I'm not fat my stomach is bloated from lack of food ."
" well put the tray down and lay on your back, I'm going to take some air of of your stomach hahah. I don't want fat slaves in my kitchen area .hahahahah"
Gia strutted up to the women, hands around her sexy hips ass and boobs shaking perfectly as she walks , wearing a sexy smile .
As the slave lay on her back , Gia stepped on her stomach with her 8' inch sharp heels.
Both heel ripped through the woman's skin and she yelped in pain.
" oh my god this is so hot !" Gia exclaimed .
She stood there for a minute as the slave cried in pain.
" Oh my God slave you are so loud , it's annoying ! Throw this slave in the dumpster along with all this food , I'm not hungry today . You hear that slaves ?! You are all dying of hunger and I'm throwing away the food that would feed you for at least a month hahahah! Because I'm so much fucking better than all of you, you don't eat the food of Queen !!
Gia pulled her heels out of the women, who screamed in pain again.
Two huge holes in her stomach, with blood pouring out .
Gia then forced the woman to lick her own blood off of the expensive heels .
When her heels were clean she turned and shook her ass as she walked out of the room .
She was off to tend to the remains slaves that she had not yet placed the day before .
The slaves were left in awe of this women's hotness and cruelty .
The goddess was walking down her property . The ugly mirror slave back peddling in front of her , holding up a mirror. Gia had the paper bag paced back on her head . Followed by her remaining unplaced slaves . They were all chained together and being forced to crawl . They had spent two days in the hot sun , no food no water , they were exhausted tired sickly . There Goddess was the exact opposite fully healthy , well rested and energetic . The difference was so apparent , and sexual in nature . Gia was getting so much sexual pleasure out of tormenting , torturing and humiliating these poor creatures .
Obviously Gia's sexual pleasure was far more important than a slaves miserable lie . Selfishness is Gia's right .
After Gia had finished filling all the spots in her many factories , farms , mines and concentration camps . She had about 250,000 slaves left waiting to be placed . Minus the 50,000 she had killed during the placement .
That left 200,000 slaves all of who followed the amazing powerful, sexy and brilliant Goddess Gia. She strutted with her black designer bikini , sexy ten inch heels , her ass shaking in front of her crawling slaves .
She carried a mega phone in her hand . As she approached a Giant ship that lay at the dock .
She stopped in front of the giant ship and smiled . She brought the mega phone up to her delicious lips and spoke .
" this giant cruise ship is mine of course , hahah. It is the largest cruise ship in the world. With every amenity and luxury , your poor little minds can imagine ..." Gia smiled at her slaves , flipped her hair back effortlessly , enjoying the difference between her and her slaves . They are so weak and she is beyond powerful .
" me and my hot friends will be partying on this ship , completely living it up , as we travel to each of my business across the world and check in on my slaves ... you are all probably wondering where you come in , in this equation ... what could Goddess Gia want with 200,000 stinky peasants on her boat full of luxuries and expensive things that ugly poor slaves should never get to experience.... wellll the ship does not have a motor , it will be completely powered by slave labor . 120,000 of you in the galley rowing me around the world . You will suffer greatly , you will work 24 hours a day 7 days a week . The only break you will get is when I choose to stop the boat . Many of you will die but just remember I'm many floors above you relaxing and enjoying the perfect life ... 20,000 of you will be given menial jobs on the boat , you will also be required to work around the clock and you will not eat or drink without my permission . The remaining 60,000 will be crammed on the bottom floor of the ship . You will be brought up for entertainment purposes or replace a dead slave . When me or any of my hot friends need a slave to play with or torment !"
The goddess brought the megaphone down from her mouth and smiled at her slaves enjoying there reaction as she explained there new lives .
Many of these slaves truly worshipped Gia witnessing her power and beauty made them feel inferior , it made them feel as if she was truly divine . They believed she had the divine right to enslave them and kill them as she saw fit .
The other faction of slaves hated Gia! They saw her as evil , a manipulative bitch who was using her wealth and power to exploit helpless people . This faction of slaves was the one Gia loved to play with they were so emotional , they hated the fact that Gia had so much power over them but there was nothing they could do. It made her so horny .
" we sail tomorrow morning , I'm going to spend the night in my luxurious palace , while you losers have job training all night . Have fun losers !! I know I will !!! Hahahah "
Gia waived at her slaves with her index finger only and strutted off her ass and hair bouncing in unison as the slaves stared at the sexy women in awe , it didn't matter if you hated her or loved her , no one could help getting intoxicated by Gia's pure sexiness . Every move she made oozed sexuality .
Old 08-17-2017, 8:20 AM

Thumbs up Thank you very much

Thank you very much. Always marvelous, captivating
Old 08-29-2017, 4:36 PM

Yesss..marvellous! Galley slaves and sadistic Mistresses and female overseers wielding the whips are one of my favourites....Please more of it.....Thank you in advance.....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: