Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > World of Visual BDSM

Old 09-15-2017, 6:05 AM

"Miss Roper's Human Ashtray" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Smoking, Female Domination, Dehumanization, Submissive/Slave Training, Human Ashtray.

There's a plastic ash tray right beside me as I light up a cigarette, but I have no need for it; because my ashtray is on it's knees, breathing. Presented to me with a Yoke bar strapped around it's neck and arms, a stretching gag spreading it's mouth wide and plugging into it's nose holding it's strict position;my ashtray awaits it's use. I deeply inhale puffs of my cigarette, threatening to burn my ashtray's manhood & body parts, as a material item has no use for trivial things such as a cock. Blowing puffs of smoke directly into the eyes of the ashtray, once I've built up my ash I drop it into it's mouth, forming quite a pile. Once I've finished one cigarette, I drop the bud into it's mouth to join the pile of ashes and strike up another, sending more smoke cloud's into my ashtray's dry eyes. What once was a man, is now dehumanized into something more useful, a human ashtray to serve.
Bringing every fantasy to life you could ever have about ass, daily via' allaboutthebooty.com / Girl On Girl Face Sitting, POV Face Sitting, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Smothering/Crushing, Jerk Off Instructions, & more.
Old 09-18-2017, 6:48 AM

"Every Orgasm Serves A Purpose" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - Cum Eating Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Femdom POV, Female Domination.

I wish to see physical evidence, of the agony I bestow apon you when I don't allow you the privilege of an orgasm. Your built up tension, desire. Today, you're going to edge yourself for me. Slowly, teasingly; I'm going to have your balls and cock aching as I command you to follow the pace of my hand movements. No matter what I show you, no matter what you see, you'll keep that slow, agonizing pace. You will stroke up & down to my perfect body, my seductive tone, alluring eyes until I give you a countdown to cum. I'll capture your release, your cum in a shot glass between by tits; & you'll fill it to the brim with your pent up load. When you cum is when the fun truly begins. Every orgasm, serves a purpose, a lesson you will learn well after viewing.
Bringing every fantasy to life you could ever have about ass, daily via' allaboutthebooty.com / Girl On Girl Face Sitting, POV Face Sitting, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Smothering/Crushing, Jerk Off Instructions, & more.
Old 09-22-2017, 6:10 AM

"High Risk Humiliation Game" is available on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Submissive / Slave Training.

A high risk humiliation task for the eager servant. After purchasing this video, I command you to place your computer, tablet, phone, whatever you use to view & worship your Mistress positioned higher than you are. As a beta, you belong on your knees; & that's where you will stay as I let you in on the rules of the game I wish to play with you. You will not be able to get up from your position, no matter how desperately you may wish to turn the volume of this video down after I give you your instructions, after you realize what you've gotten yourself into by purchasing, clicking play. Though by then, it'll be too late.

"Must Be Banged, To Join The Gang" was just released on MISSROPER.COM featuring: Double Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Male Strapon, Role Play, Femdom.

a scrawny, weak male has it in his head that you could be an asset to Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it... with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Tags
chastity, female domination, femdom, latex, ruined orgasm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: