Old 09-22-2017, 5:10 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

DENIAL IN DENIM SHORTS

If you cum, you'll be admitting defeat. If you give in, you'll be giving Me all the power. I'll be able to manipulate you into anything, and you won't be able to say no to Me...because I've got your weakness in My hot little hands.

It's so naughty, when you gaze at short little denim shorts and try to crawl your eyes up and inside, against the cheeks, into the unknown. It's exciting and scary, what's driving those shorty shorts. I know how to run this operation and drive it right into your heart. Just try to resist these weapons, boy. Do your best, try your hardest to keep your cock from cumming. Stuff that orgasm, even in the face of your nemesis: micro denim shorts. Daisy Dukes. Hot pants. Jean shorts. Heartbreakers.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, SHORT SHORTS, JEANS FETISH, FEMDOM POV, ORGASM DENIAL
Old 09-22-2017, 5:10 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

HICCUP OPPORTUNIST

When you can't get rid of the hiccups, you film it - if you're the head of a fetish empire like I am, that is.

I'm making money by existing, and part of existence is the pesky reality of the hiccups. Instead of worrying about them, I make them work for Me. I let you watch, listen, and jerk with each twitch of My diaphragm, each jump of My tummy, each HIC! HIC! HIC! that pops through My body.

I let the hiccups work themselves out and have fun for a bit, and then I put a collar around them and shut it down. Because I don't get hiccups - hiccups get ME.

Category: HICCUPS
Related Categories: BLOOPERS, IGNORE, VOYEUR, FEMDOM POV, BELLY FETISH

Tags
chastity, femdom pov, financial domination, orgasm denial, tease & denial

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: