Old 09-06-2017, 3:43 PM

That sounds like a Kodak moment
Old 09-10-2017, 5:39 AM

Thank you all for the kind words.

The women were teasing me with their feet and asses as the storm came closer. Lori's bare sole was rubbing my cock through my boxers as I felt myself getting erect, again. As my cock stuck out through the flap in my boxers Sue straddled my legs, facing away from me, and lowered herself onto my hard cock. Lori moved her feet down to massage my balls as Sue rode my erection. I stared down at her ass as it moved up and down. A bright flash, followed by a very loud crack, as lightning hit a tree not far from our location. Lori suggested we move back inside. Sue hesitated, then started riding me again, and grabbed her sister's ankles, crushing my testicles under Lori's toes, as she grunted out an orgasm. The pain coursed through my gut and I arched my back, pushing my cock deeper inside Sue, who yanked even harder on Lori's ankles causing even more pain...and orgasm'd again. As Sue stood up, releasing her grip on Lori's ankles, I exploded on Lori's toes. A bolt of lightning hit a tree about one hundred yards from us. The hairs on my arm stood up as the electrical current ripped through the air. The tree exploded from inside sending chunks of wood in all directions. "Quick! Get inside!" I yelled, as we fumbled from the chairs.

Outside - the storm raged. A tree limb hit the roof of the camper with a loud thud as both women screamed. "Shit! My bike!" I yelled, and started for the door. The thunder was deafening as another bolt of lightning struck nearby. The camper rocked as it was buffeted by the wind. The women stared at the windows as if they were going to explode. Another loud crack as a tree limb fell and smashed the side of the camper by the door. "My bike!" I yelled, but my voice was barely audible over the thunder. Finally, the storm moved passed us.

I tried to open the door but the tree limb laid against it. It finally moved a little and I forced my way out into the turmoil. Pine trees lay broken around us, and pine boughs hung from the roof. I made my way to my bike, which weathered the storm well, barely a scratch where the one limb missed it by inches. "Holy shit!" one of the women exclaimed, as they came out of the camper, "That was scary." I dragged the downed limb away from my bike, and then grabbed the one by the door and dragged it clear of the camper. The temperature had dropped several degrees. "Have any dry firewood?" I asked, shivering. "There's wood under the camper, but is it dry enough?" Lori asked. It took some effort but I got a fire to start. "Were you a scout?" Sue asked, giggling. "No, I like camping...with my bedroll." I said, holding my wet hands over the fire. Lori ran inside the camper and returned with a blanket to sit on. I grabbed a chair and moved it closer to the fire. "So, um...Mogli," Lori said, staring up at me, "will there be a round four?" I laughed.

"Move closer to each other," I said, smiling, "and lean back on your elbows." They both looked at me funny. I slid the chair towards them. "Come on. Round four." I said. They slid together and leaned back on their elbows. "Now," I said, re-positioning the chair, "give me your feet." They both lifted up their feet, Lori's in flip-flops and Sue's bare, covered in mud and pine needles. I removed Lori's flip-flops, and pulled my cock from the flap, placing it between their four feet. "Round four requires all four feet, ladies." I said, smiling. The women proceeded to stroke and mash my cock to erection, and I sat staring down at their feet on my cock in the flickering fire light. They manipulated my shaft and rubbed the head. Their toes taunted my balls. I let them go at it for almost thirty minutes before grabbing their ankles and crushing my cock between their soles...cum spewing down their legs. "Wow!" Lori said, giggling, "I've never seen that before. What's it called?" I smiled, lit a cigarette, and said, "That, my dear friends, was a foot job." The two women burst out laughing.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 09-11-2017, 5:04 AM

Damn, what a crazy storm and what a pair of women! It was certainly quite the eventful night for you. Thanks for continuing to share your stories.
Old 09-11-2017, 8:18 AM

Anxious now, for Round 4.5 Haha!! Keep enjoying the ride, Mogli!! Glad you're all safe!!
Old 09-11-2017, 8:50 AM

Thank you guys.

Round five was just before bed. The women were yawning and the fire was little more than red embers. Lori took me by the hand and led me to the bed. Sue followed us. They both sprawled out on the bed, face down, and I crawled in between their legs and began kissing their asses. The women shifted themselves onto their sides, facing away from each other, and I started kissing closer and closer to their puckered sphincters. My tongue massaged one then the other and back again. Within twenty minutes they were both asleep. I slid down the bed, buried my face in their soles, and stroked myself until I came.

In the morning...I was sitting outside when the women came out. "It's been fun, Mogli, but we're packing up and moving on." Sue said. Lori petted my hair, and said, "One more stop before heading back to work. Thanks for keeping it interesting." I went inside and shook out my clothes. They were pretty much dry. I tied my boots and hugged both women before getting on my bike. I fired the motor and kicked my bike into gear. I smelled like sex. I could still smell their feet in my nostrils. I rolled out passed numerous fallen tree limbs and a few tipped over barbecue grills. I figured it was time to head home, too.

I was only thirty miles from home when I encountered an asshole that almost hit me in his haste. I blasted my horn at him and shook my fist. This apparently pissed him off. He flew up along side me, swung the car at me trying to run me off the road, and then took off. I followed him. He stopped at a red light, and I yelled, "What the fuck's your problem, fuckhead?" He flipped me off. I put the kickstand down, and approached his driver-side door. "What's your problem, asshole? Are you stupid?" I yelled. "Go fuck yourself, scumbag! I should've hit..." and before he could finish spewing his stupidity, I punched him in the face - BANG! I walked back to my bike and got on, and went around him. He chased me - at a high rate of speed - and I shook him on the curves. He apparently got my plate number.

As I pulled into my driveway a patrol car screamed in behind me, lights and sirens going, and almost hit me. I shut off my bike and put down the stand. "Are you Mogli Johnson?" Before I could even respond...a second cop skidded into my driveway. The two uniforms tackled me off my bike, punching me and kneeing me. "Stop resisting!" one cop said. "I'm not resisting you narcissistic prick! You're breaking my fucking wrist!" I growled. They yanked me to my feet and slammed my face against the hood of the cruiser. "You're under arrest for assaulting an innocent driver!" the cop said, and began taking my rings, knives, keys, wallet, etc. Then the other cop read me my rights. An hour later...the cell door slammed shut with a resounding CLANG. "We'll get you finger printed in a bit. Just sit tight and don't start any trouble." the desk cop said. I looked around the 8' x 12' cell and laughed. Cinder-block walls, steel bars, and wire mesh over the bars. How was I going to start any trouble?

More to Come...Soon.
Old 09-12-2017, 4:23 AM

You started the latest chapter in bed with two pretty women and ended the chapter in jail. That's quite the turnaround.
Old 09-14-2017, 7:05 PM

That all may be true, OneAuthor, but never, I say, NEVER, Challenge the adventures of moglijohnson - this man lives adventures that seem to me, are beyond fantasy!! Waiting foe the next chapter, Mogli!
Old 09-15-2017, 5:18 AM

Nope, not challenging these adventures. Just saying that he started the day in heaven and ended up in hell. But I know he will turn that around too! :-)
Old 09-15-2017, 4:13 PM

Word-up on that one, OneAnuthor!! :-)
Old 09-19-2017, 9:42 AM

Thank you for the kind words.

Two hours later my lawyer's partner showed up to bail me out. She was an attractive mid-thirties professional with long legs that went towards the floor and ended in a pair of peep-toe spiked heels that probably cost around $500.00. "Johnson!" the desk cop yelled, "Your attorney is here." I stepped out of the cell rubbing my wrists. "Johnson, I'm Karen Xxxxxx-Xxxx." she said, extending her right hand. "Nice to meet you." I said, smiling. "Let's go." she said, and clicked and clacked away from me on those spiked heels. I followed her like a little puppy dog out to her very expensive luxury car. She popped the locks and asked, "Are your jeans clean?" as I opened the door. "Um...yes, except for the tussle I had with the cops." She stopped dead in her tracks, her right foot elevated, and looked at my ass. "Dust yourself off and get in." she said. I quickly dusted myself off.

Karen slid into the seat and reached down to remove her expensive heels. "Hold these." she said, as she slid into a pair of ballet flats for driving. The shoes were warm from her feet, and I tucked a finger into each one to feel where her feet had been. Karen glanced over at me as we turned onto the highway, her eyes darting from her shoes to my face, and back to the road. I glanced down at her shoes and realized why she looked at me funny. I was sitting with my legs spread, the spiked heels between my legs, and my index fingers stuck in the toe openings on each. I felt myself blush as I removed my fingers from the sweaty toe openings. A minute later I involuntarily rubbed my nose with one of my index fingers and Karen saw me do it. "Did you just sniff your finger?" she asked, her voice elevated to a high pitch, "Did you just sniff the finger that was in my shoe?" She burst out laughing as my face turned beat red. "What?" I asked, trying to play dumb, "What are you talking about?" Her laughter filled the fine leather interior. "You sniffed your finger after you had it in my shoe!" she howled. Her professionalism went out the window. "I had a client that had a major shoe fetish my first year on the bar. He'd been arrested for having sex with his co-worker's footwear. She caught him on video! He held one shoe over his face, smelling the shoe, and inserted his penis in the other shoe and jerked himself off with it." I felt like an idiot. Karen continued, "I got his charges reduced but I took advantage of his fetish every chance I got. Go ahead...smell my shoes. I paid a fortune for them." and she laughed and laughed. "He loved my running shoes after I'd been at the gym. Do you like running shoes, too?" she asked. I didn't respond. "Go on, Mogli. Hold one of my expensive heels to your nose and sniff it. Tell me how good it smells after I wore them all day in the courthouse." I looked down at the beautiful heels between my legs and lifted one up, held it near my lap, and eventually held it to my nose. "Smells like brand new. Doesn't smell like feet at all." I said, still blushing. This seemed to upset her because I think she was hoping for a response. We were cruising along at close to 80 mph when a rest area came up, and Karen jammed on her brakes and swerved into the turn-off coming to a stop near the rest rooms.

"Smell it again." she said, with authority. I held it up my nose and inhaled. "Anything?" Karen asked. "Nope. Just smells like leather." I said. She unbuckled her seat belt and reached down to remove a ballet flat. "Smell this." she said, glaring at me. I cupped it over my nose and inhaled. "No, not much." I said, looking into her blue eyes. "Get out of the car." she ordered. She shut off the motor and clicked the trunk latch. I slid out and stood there by the door as the sun was sinking in the west. She'd slid on the ballet flat and walked to the trunk, pulled a gym bag from the recesses and unzipped it. "Smell this." she said, holding a sweat stained running shoe in her hand. I cupped that over my face and inhaled. "Yea, that smells pretty good." I said, feeling my cock stiffen. "Look," I said to her, "I prefer women's feet to their shoes, but..." and Karen spotted the slight bulge in my jeans. "Oh, there it is." she said, triumphantly, "I own you now, baby!" I cringed and stepped away from her. "No, no!" she said, stiffly, "Don't be afraid! I want to have some fun, you know?"

Back in the car...she drove to the lawyers office. "I thought you were taking me home. My bike's sitting in the driveway and..." Karen cut me off mid-sentence, and said, "I'll get you home...soon enough." She led me into her office, with expensive cherry wood furniture and beautiful burgundy plush carpet, and she pointed at the desk, and said, "Kneel right there." I slowly knelt down. She sat behind the desk and propped her feet up on the corner, and said, "Show me what you do to women's feet. My feet are killing me after being in those heels all day." I ran my face over the silky soles of her thigh high stockings and I could see her panties. I sniffed and kissed and licked the soles of her stockings for about twenty minutes before she seductively started to unroll them down her long legs. Her bare soles were inches from my face - not a callous to be seen - and she said, "Come on...keep going."

Her toes were painted a light purple, like lavender, and her feet were moist from sweat and my tongue. My cock pressed against my jeans as I sucked on her toes and kissed my way down to her heels. "You want to jerk off?" Karen asked. "No," I said, "I'd rather fuck your brains out." Karen threw a towel over the leather cushions on the couch and I slid her panties down over her milky white thighs. Without even thinking about it I plunged my face in her crotch licking her perfectly shaved vagina as her hands grabbed my head. "Oh baby!" she exclaimed, "That's it!" I tongued her deep as my nose teased her clitoris and within fifteen minutes her thighs crushed my head as her body convulsed. As she loosened her grip on my head I moved south and teased her asshole with my tongue. She moaned deep in her chest, like a wild animal, and she mashed my face tighter to her crotch, my nose buried in her vagina. She came again, sooner, and her body arched up off the plush cushions. I dropped my jeans to my ankles and released my rigid cock. She looked at me with lustful eyes as I slowly inserted my cock inside her. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard!" she said, with a raspy voice. I started pounding my cock into her as I rubbed her beautiful size nines over my face, inhaling the leathery scent. I grasped her ankles and mashed her feet tightly to my face, my nose tucked in beneath her toes, and pounded her hard. Within minutes...I shot my load into her...as her body writhed up and she came, again.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "I'm covering your case for free! I mean, with benefits, but I won't charge you a dime." I stood up, pulled up my jeans, and asked, "Can I smoke in here?" She brushed the hair out of her flushed face, and said, "Go sit by the window and blow it outside." As she got up off the couch, she steadied herself, and said, "My legs are shaky." Now it was my turn to laugh. "You like that, huh?" I asked. She slid her panties on, and said, "You're a lot better than my husband."

"You probably know my husband," she said, "he's the head of the detectives." When she said that my blood ran cold. I looked at the name on her door and it clicked. She was Detective Dickhead's boss's old lady. The hyphen threw me off. "For fuck's sake!" I said, aloud. "Don't worry," Karen assured me, "he'll never know! And anyway...he works too much to worry about me. We only see each other twice a month and occasionally cross paths in the courthouse."

She drove me home after I signed the paperwork, and gave her my word I'd honor the agreement. As we pulled into my driveway her headlights shown on my bike...lying on its side with a puddle of gas under it. "Those assholes!" I growled.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 09-19-2017, 2:17 PM

Your most favorite cop you found his wife talk about a Kodak moment
Old 09-19-2017, 7:37 PM

Wow . . . WOw . . . WOW!!! Enjoy it, Brother, leather and all!!
Old Yesterday, 4:35 AM

I'd say you went from hell (prison) right back to heaven (the rendezvous with Karen), but then finding out who Karen actually was and finally the condition of your bike...what a wild day! As always, I really enjoy every update.
Old Yesterday, 9:05 AM

Thanks everyone. Karen was a wild one. Here's some more of her.

I phoned Doc's Shop and Hawk answered the phone. I explained the situation and gave Hawk a run-down on the parts I knew needed replacement. Hawk was more than happy to help. Jay showed up with a prospect named Mugs and the three of us righted my bike. Mugs grabbed two boxes from the back of the truck and carried them into the garage. "Hawk says you got popped by the cops." Jay said, laughing. "Yea, I did." I said flatly. "Our lawyer handling things?" Jay asked. "His partner has my case." I said. "The hot chick with blue eyes?" Jay asked, excited, "She's fuckin' hot stuff, bro." I just nodded my head.

Two hours later...my bike was repaired, sans the mess the gas made on my tank paint. "If you want to pull the tank we can deliver it to Dee in the morning." Jay said, running his fingers over the stained paint. "Yea, let's do it. It looks like shit right now." I said. The boys pulled out and I walked into the house. A cold cup of coffee and a cold-cut sandwich to fill the empty pit in my belly and I went to bed.

The next morning I was sitting on the deck enjoying a coffee when Karen pulled into my driveway. She slid out of her expensive luxury car wearing jogging pants and sneakers and a loose fitting top. She had her briefcase in her hand. "Good morning." she said, smiling, "Hope I'm not interrupting your breakfast." I waved her up the steps. "Would you like a coffee?" I asked. "Oh, no thank you. I have water in my bag." she said, throwing her briefcase on the table, "I have some papers for you to sign." she added. "I thought I signed everything last night?" I asked. She popped the locks on her leather briefcase and pulled out a couple of forms. "Since you normally deal with Xxxx, you have to sign these saying you accept me as your legal representative." I glanced at the forms and held my hand out for a pen. Karen dug through her satchel and gave me a pen. I scribbled my name and slid everything towards her. "You busy?" Karen asked. "No, not really." I said.

Next thing I knew we were in my bedroom and I was kissing her sweaty pantie covered ass while she struggled to yank her sweatpants off over her sneakers. The woman was ripe with sweat and my cock sprung to life as I rubbed my face up and down her pantie'd ass. Karen stumbled and fell on the bed as her foot broke free of the elastic ankle band. I jerked my jeans off and we forced her face-down on the mattress...my face still buried in her fetid ass. "Do I smell good, Mogli?" she asked, breathing hard. "MMm Hmm." I moaned into her crack. "Are you willing to eat my sweaty ass, baby?" she asked, her voice husky. I ripped her panties off her and dove in tongue first. Karen's ass stunk of fecal matter and sweat, and I drove her to orgasm with my tongue in her asshole, as her slimy cheeks rubbed all over my face. My cock was rock hard as I flipped her onto her back and moved in closer. My cock penetrated her sweaty wet vagina and I pulled her legs up to smell the sneakers on her feet. "Oh, Mogli..." she gasped, "my sneakers are disgusting." I rubbed the cloth sides against my face as I pounded her pussy. She was trembling with excitement as I unlaced her sneakers with my teeth and pulled the sweaty sneakers from her feet, cupping each one over my nose before throwing them on the floor, and buried my face in her putrid sweat stained ankle socks. Now, I'm not a fan of socks, by nature, but the crusty toes and dark stains got my blood to boiling. "Take off my socks, baby. I want to feel your face under my bare feet." she purred.

I yanked the socks from her feet and licked the sock lint from between her toes as Karen arched her back and convulsed in another orgasm. "Smell my soles, baby. I ran four miles this morning." she hissed. The stink was powerful as I inhaled and licked my way around her toes. My balls started to tighten as I sucked three of her sweaty toes into my mouth and Karen cupped her other toes over my nose. "Smell them...oh...oh..." she moaned and came again. As she orgasm'd her feet pressed hard against my face and I imagined her standing on my face...and came like a fire-hose inside her before collapsing on top of her. The two of us were gasping for breath. Finally, Karen smiled, and asked, "Are you happy I'm your new attorney?" I burst out laughing, still gasping for air, and said, "I sure am."

As I pulled up my jeans Karen looked at her torn panties, and said, "Damn! You tore my panties. I paid a lot of money for these." I grabbed them out of her hand, and said, "Leave them. I'll use them later as I think about this morning." Karen's eyes lit up. "That's about the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." she said, standing up and kissing my chin. She scrunched up her nose, and said, "You'd better wash your face. It smells like my ass." and we both laughed.

More to Come...Soon.
Old Today, 4:31 AM

Wow, that was one hot encounter with Karen. She sounds like a really awesome lady.