Old 05-18-2017, 4:40 AM

Can this story get any better. Thank you subfootstool for this great story
Old 05-18-2017, 4:44 AM

Fantastic!
Old 05-19-2017, 2:19 PM

PART 86

It’s interesting because, when you’ve been busted up as much as I have been, you view Women in a different way, not focussing on their sexual attractions, like breasts, for example, but on where their power source is, like how powerful their legs appear, for obvious reasons.

Mistress Georgia was a pocket rocket, a little powerhouse. Shorter than Mistress Caitlin, she nevertheless was strong around the buttocks and thighs, which gave her good balance, and there was something about her stance, as I kneeled before her, which spoke to her MMA training which had previously been revealed to me during a very painful flogging in The Confessional, many months ago.

Oh well, this was my lot in life, to endure. In order to ingratiate myself with Mistress Georgia I decided, based on previous experience, that complete capitulation was the safest path, the least bad option, as it were. So I spread my legs as wide as possible, thrust my pelvis forward and struck up the courage to speak,

‘Please Boss, cripple my balls. Please don’t hold back, I beg you. I crave suffering for you and want to feel your power as I lie on my bunk bed tonight. Please Boss, punish my balls’.

Mistress Georgia grinned like a Cheshire cat.

‘Good boy, gimp, I liked that. I like to see male scum resigned to their fate and begging superior Females to attack them where they’re most vulnerable, in their testicles. Don’t worry, I won’t let you down, I promise you I’ll be on your mind all night. Prepare to have your manhood shredded, pig’.

I tried to take it like a man but, after several brutal groin strikes, I went down. Mistress Georgia placed her foot on the side of my face and said,

‘I’ve had a change of heart about ball busting. It is an elating experience carving up the balls of the lesser males like you, gimp. I’m going to defer locking you in a metal Queen’s Keep for a while and even defer gelding you, unless, of course, I destroy your nuts with my kicking foot. Now stand up, pig, I have a good night gift for you’.

I struggled to my feet and stood before Mistress Georgia who I towered over, not that gave me any advantage over her due to her MMA expertise and my inherent submissiveness.

‘Hands behind your back, pig. I’m about to front kick you like I did in The Confessional all those months ago. Do you remember?’

How could I ever forget how that kick? Mistress Georgia had ravaged me with a barbarous front kick when I was suspended by shackles on my wrists with a spreader bar keeping my ankles apart which prevented me falling and increased the impact of her vicious groin strike.

‘I’ve always wanted to know the effect on a male if I unleashed my frontal kick at full velocity into his balls, and I’m about to find out, courtesy of your testicles, gimp. Close your eyes, I don’t want you to flinch’.

I closed my eyes and waited, knowing this was going to be a destructive kick. It arrived soon enough, with the ball of Mistress’ foot connecting with my scrotum which resulted in my being torpedoed backwards uncontrollably and smashing into the bunk stretcher before crashing to the floor.

‘Ooh, that does work well, doesn’t’ it, gimp? From now on, any guy that hassles me will get that kick full force into their balls; that would end any altercation on the spot hehe. OK pig, I’m heading home. Sweet dreams and don’t forget to be kneeling inside the door at 5am or we’ll start the day with one of my infamous frontal kicks’.

Mistress Georgia wheeled around, humming to herself in a satisfied manner, then walked out, locking the back door behind her.

I stripped and inspected myself before showering. My ball sac looked hideous from all the devastation wreaked by the Females who’d busted me recently, dating back to the evil, jack-booted Miss Veronica.

This had been a very rapid turn of events and I had no idea of the permanency or otherwise of my new situation. Sleep would not come easy as I contemplated my new life!
Old 05-19-2017, 9:26 PM

Another sensational chapter. Keep it going!
Old 05-21-2017, 10:27 AM

86 parts and this story is still as terrific as ever! :-)
Old 05-21-2017, 1:05 PM

PART 87

The next week was a blur. I was working 14 hour days, mopping, washing dishes, cleaning; it was exhausting. At the end of each day I’d massage Mistress Georgia’s feet while she drank a wine then she would give me a flogging before leaving.

Wanks were expressly forbidden and I wasn’t game to try to sneak one in. Mistress Georgia made it very clear that she didn’t consider beta-males deserved to ejaculate and I had no choice but to obey her.

I realised, through all the exhaustion and harassment, I hadn’t seen Mistress Caitlin. That was odd because she usually worked 5 days per week. I snuck over to the roster on the wall to check and her name didn’t appear there.

Suddenly, Mistress Georgia appeared behind me, silently, then scared the life out of me when she clipped me across the ear and said,

‘Get back to work, gimp’.

The other staff were, by now, used to Mistress Georgia treating me with contempt and were emboldened, even starting to join in my humiliation.

One of the young waitresses, Charlotte, had noticed me studying the roster and said to me, ‘Caitie’s not working here anymore, gimp. She’s spending her time with that hunk, Chad. Seems she has plenty of money and doesn’t have to work anymore’.

Fuck, that was disappointing. I really didn’t want to be doing this shit work in a place like this but my reluctance was assuaged by the prospect of spending time with Mistress Caitlin while she was at work. Now that had been taken away too, dammit. What did I have left?

Charlotte continued, ‘Say gimp, how did you get yourself in this pickle? Georgie treats you like absolute shit and you just put up with it without comment. Are you really that gutless?’

I shuffled in my place and looked at the floor; I really didn’t want to be interrogated by a 21 year-old waitress. ‘Um, I’m not sure, Miss’.

‘And how come you have to call us all Miss or Sir? It seems a bit pathetic that a guy your age has to be so servile with people my age’.

This was all too much. I had to find a way out of my predicament. I couldn’t go on for the next period, possibly years, being pressured by all the young people who worked in this café.

‘Look Miss, I’m sorry, it’s kind of complicated’.

‘Somebody said you’re one of those foot fetish guys and Caitie used her feet to get all your money. Is that right?’

‘I admire many parts of the Female anatomy, Miss’.

‘That’s OK gimp, you don’t want to talk about it. I understand that, it must be very embarrassing. But, I’m interested so we’ll have this conversation in more depth later’

‘Yes Miss’.

I just couldn’t go through that again so, as I lay in bed that night, I plotted a course to my freedom!
Old Yesterday, 4:31 AM

Well, this is an interesting twist. Let's see if 'gimp' can get his freedom.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM

PART 88

What was my course to freedom?

I had one remaining asset – my apartment. If I could phone a real estate agent from the café after-hours I might be able to arrange a sale and have the money held by the agent until I could set up a new bank account over which I had control. I had accepted that I would never regain control of my previous accounts now that I’d been locked out by Madame Sonya and Mistress Caitlin but the apartment was valuable and I could easily have a good life on the proceeds.

It was a viable plan, a chance to regain my freedom, and I’d have enough money to pay pro Dommes to sate my foot fetish needs so I didn’t get entangled with the likes of a Mistress Caitlin again. Hope springs eternal!

I was full of optimism as I was mopping the floor the following morning when Miss Charlotte approached me,

‘Hey gimp, how are they hangin’?’

It was an impudent question for a young Female to ask a male of my seniority, one the staff used regularly when chatting with each other, but it had specific relevance for me with all the damage which had been inflicted on my balls by the dominant Women in my life.

‘Yeah good, thanks Miss. How are you?’

‘Not bad, not bad. Say, Georgie said you’re to go out to your room and wait. Seems you have a special visitor’.

‘OK Miss, thank you’.

‘Oh, and she said you’re to wait on your knees, gimp hehe’.

Sometimes, all this subjugation became unbearable and this was such a time as I hung my head and scurried back to my cubicle with the laughter of Miss Charlotte ringing in my ears.

Who could be my visitor? It didn’t matter, I now had a plan to escape this torture!

I waited on my knees, perhaps for 10 minutes, when my visitor arrived.

It was Mistress Caitlin!! My heart soared; she looked ravishing, hair pulled back with a few blonde streaks, designer sunglasses pushed back on her head, a swishy floral dress, those gorgeous, strong, tanned legs and an expensive pair of strappy sandals. I swooned and nearly fainted at the sight of this Goddess, this magnificent creature who was all I’d ever wanted in the world or, more precisely, the only Woman I’d ever wanted to fully serve and live my life under her feet.

Mistress clicked her fingers and pointed at her feet. I didn’t need urging as I showered her feet with kisses. The she said, ‘Lick my shoes, including the soles, gimp’. As I looked up at her issuing that instruction, I noticed she was carrying a Manilla folder. It must have been to do with her ceasing work, I guessed.

Once again, I put my heart and soul into that job, desperately hoping for a sign that Mistress would take me back again as her personal slave. She then sat down on a nearby chair and said, ‘Remove my sandals, David’.

David!! It had been a long time since I’d been addressed by my name. I sensed something was up. But what?

I reverently removed Mistress’ sandals then heard the words I’d wanted to hear for weeks, ‘Go under my feet, scum’.

I lay on my back and those warm, soft soles descended onto my face and I was transported to paradise yet again, heaven on earth, and a feeling of deep satisfaction washed through me as my submission flowed and my penis swelled. I would do anything, ANYTHING, to stay under this Goddess’ feet. And she knew it.

‘I have a few things to discuss with you David’.

David again!! Uh oh!!
Old Today, 6:37 AM

Good update. Will this discussion impact David's attempt to gain his freedom? Hmmm...
Old Today, 7:49 AM

Superior Mistress Caitlin!!!
Old Today, 6:07 PM

Hot damn that chapter has me on the edge of my seat!!