Old 05-28-2017, 7:53 PM

Human couch fantasy

So I read a story years back about a girlfriend putting a guy into a couch, then moving him to a sorority. Well I now have an option for something similar. My wife and I's couch is kind of beat up but there is an amazing feature; it is from IKEA and has a storage compartment that opens up. Inside is a space big enough for me to lay down and for it to close. Then there is only a thin layer is foam and some worn out wires for tension which can easily be removed between me and whoever sits down. I was think of trying to get my wife to have me crawl in and have her sit down on that part of the couch. I just worry because then all the communication for safety is up to her. Any thoiughts on this idea? It will be a hard sell she has been slow to warm up to my facesitting and smothering fetishes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2153.JPG (20.0 KB, 186 views)
Old 05-29-2017, 12:00 AM

U should talk to sidsta, he has some insight on the subject.
Would be better if ur wife invites some female friends too when it is going down ^^.
Anyway if it's going to happen, I will be jealous and could you write about it afterwards?
Can't wait to read it
Old 06-01-2017, 10:09 AM

I made one years ago for me I had my girlfriend at the time sitting on me. She said it was conffee for her but I found out the heat was real hot. I bought a quiet small fan with a hose that helped cool me down. Than when her friends came by and sat on me it was hard for me but I enjoyed it and learned to be in right place and ready to be sat on. One other friends even slept on me but I really wish to build me a new one
Old 06-03-2017, 6:34 AM

Don't tell her and wait for her to have some girlfriends over and just hide
Old 06-07-2017, 11:44 AM

Since it won't be actually facesitting in a sense, perhaps she would go for the idea if you present it properly. Plan out what you will say when you talk to her and have some good "selling" points. She may warm up to it more quickly, knowing you will be hidden and guests will not know you're there in the couch. It's worth a try.
Old 06-19-2017, 7:59 PM

Sorry for the lack of responsiveness, we have been dealing with a family emergency. I tried to bring it up one night when we were drinking just casually. I wouldn't even care if it was just her sitting and not random people and friends. She wasn't listening too well and I just haven't gotten to asking her again. My thought was to just climb in; it takes about thirty seconds to get in and close it. No one can see the outline of a face or anything. Due to the springs being so worn out it dips in a lot even when no one is sitting there. If I remove the springs which I can do temporarily it will fall even more when someone sits. So maybe next time we are having a fun night I can jump in when she is out smoking. Also close the bathroom door with the light on so she thinks I'm in the bathroom and just plops down on the couch. That's her usual spot to sit so it drives me crazy every time I see her ass and hips sinking into the couch where my face could be. I'll post if there is any new developments.
Old 06-20-2017, 8:13 AM

If she knows that might be better I agree.
But what you can do is, when she's in the shower say you have to go somewhere for a few hours (not the store, else u'll have to bring back something).
And then pretend close the door en get in.
You must not get caught tho, or u'll have some explaining to do :P
Old 08-20-2017, 4:04 PM
Looking for a UK domme.

Has it happened yet?
Old 08-29-2017, 9:16 PM

I really do apologize, it probably won't happen anytime soon. I wish but we've had a major shake up in our family, just trying to cope. This is the first I've logged on in quite a bit. I might try to bring it up again soon but we've just been in survival mode. We have young kids so things have been a blur with all this.
Old 09-02-2017, 2:57 PM

This is something along a little different line, but a few years ago, I ripped the insides out of a recliner chair, and cut a hole in the seat of it. A lady used to come over and used to climb in, sometimes with my face below the seat, sometimes my head sticking out. Man, I'd worship her for hours on end.....sigh....miss those times. Anyway, it got really hot inside too. I never thought about the fan idea but then I'd think....it was about making her comfortable. Not me.
Old 09-13-2017, 3:26 AM

Hopefully everything gets better in your case. Love the idea of being beneath the coach cushion, thus don't know how it would feel for you in practice... But at least the lady would be comfy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: