Old 09-09-2017, 1:19 PM

Exclamation Madam Quinn Helix Productions

Any slave in My presence is sure to be as humble as pie. This slave has to earn his keep as My property by showing how humble he can truly be for Me. With his balls being stretched by a wood humbler and his hands tied to his feet he becomes more subservient and vulnerable allowing Me to use him easily. Taunting him with My boots I switch between driving My heel into his balls and lightly yet excruciatingly tap his swollen humble testicles. I love making this man into tied up humble servant, taking in whatever pain I take out on his balls. His tongue sits in his mouth useless, why not make him taste something worthwhile? My heels can’t clean themselves of the city’s dirt, it’s his job to clean the filth from My soles. He eagerly sucks My heels that were previously stepping on his balls and walking in the city streets, thanking Me for allowing him the opportunity. I keep him sucking for sometime making sure he knows his place beneath Me. I decide I’m going to keep him, the taste of filth is ingrained in his mind now. Keeping him as a permanent boot cleaner will be useful to Me.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix

Last edited by MadamQuinnHelix; 09-10-2017 at 1:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 1:23 PM

Jack is a thirsty slave ready to fulfill My desire to violate his fuck-holes. I'm a leather clad Domina waiting for My big black cock to be serviced properly, preferably with his wet mouth. Mouth fuck-holes like his wait eagerly for big cocks like Mine, I love gagging his mouth and face-fucking him senseless. I'll take the liberty of tickling the back of his throat creating all the dripping spit to lubricate My cock, sliding inside his cavernous asshole should be a breeze for this slut, he's been used before. I pound his ass with My fat cock til he's weak, this slut is all mine to destroy.

Directed By Julie Simone

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn xo

Madam Quinn Helix
-Lifestyle and Professional FemDom-
quinnhelix.com
Instagram & Twitter: @QuinnHelix
www.quinnhelix.tumblr.com
http://clips4sale.com/85285
Niteflirt: 1-800-863-5478 ext: 10691203
Old 09-13-2017, 9:23 AM

Exclamation Pre-Ass Fucked Enema Bitch Dir. By Julie Simone

Before a proper ass fucking Jack must first be cleansed of any filth inside is ass. I sit in My chair covered in My leathers leisurely hold the cold enema as is flows down the tube into his rectum. The cold fluid makes him shiver like a baby lamb which I enjoy very much. I laugh as I raise the enema letting gravity gush itself inside of he has to be washed of any sin as I will not tolerate dirt dragging. Taking the entire enema is quite the feat for some boys, itís the ultimate goal weíll see if this bitch can hold his water when I kick My legs up on his back and relax in My leathers.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix

Madam Quinn Helix
quinnhelix.com
Old 09-15-2017, 1:17 PM

Hogtie Hook feat. Chelsea Poe

Chelsea is a slave girl willing to do anything to prove her submission to Me. I have a lovely anal hook that I intend to use for that slutty asshole of hers. I slide it inside of her tugging on it making her moan and quiver, she's easily controlled when she's hot and bothered. I take out My rope tying the anal hook to her collar creating a tension in the rope, whenever she moves her collar tugs the hook deeper inside of her. I tie her feet and arms behind her assuming her submissive role in a hogtie position. The hogtie Iíve created holds tension with every movement tugging the hook tighter, I cannot resist commanding her to fuck herself. Whilst humping she licks My boots serving her Madam properly and proving her submission to Me.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix

Madam Quinn Helix
quinnhelix.com

Tags
boot domination, cbt, femdom, licking boots, quinn helix

Display Modes Rate This Thread