Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Mistress Destiny's World of BDSM > World of Visual BDSM

Old 08-06-2017, 5:45 AM

MISS ROPER'S New Clips! - Dive Into My Domination

"Feel Hell's Fire: A Sadistic Anal Task For The Eager Slave" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Submissive/Slave Training, Anal Masturbation, Female Domination, Role Play.

What's a demon to do without any fire? Unlucky for you, you've dived into the depths of hell & your soul belongs to me. I do have a task for you to complete, waiting for you. In order to carry out my wishes, you'll first have to grab a few things. A tampon, and some hot sauce. Oh yes, you heard right. This demon has quite a devious plan for starting a fire, and it ends in your ass. This task is not for the light hearted, nor those who don't have the guts to explore into more painful ventures. Though be warned, not completing a task for a demon; comes at a price. One you must be willing to pay. If I already have your very soul... what else could I want? Click, and see for yourself.
Bringing every fantasy to life you could ever have about ass, daily via' allaboutthebooty.com / Girl On Girl Face Sitting, POV Face Sitting, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Smothering/Crushing, Jerk Off Instructions, & more.
Old 08-08-2017, 5:30 AM

"Latex Pussy Tease & Denial" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Tease & Denial, Pussy Worship, Latex, Pussy Control, Femdom POV, Female Domination.

Why is it, that you men always seem to want what you can't have? Thinking that the unobtainable is easily achieved through minimal effort. How foolish. You don't always get what you want, and I love bringing this concept to light for you. Driving it home. Reminding you of what you crave, desire, but can never have. My perfect pussy encased in latex, a silky, shining camel toe that you will never touch. That you will never know the sensation, of diving into it's warmth, having it's tightness wrapped around you. You're. Not. Worthy. Though that fact only inspires me to tease you. To torment you with rubbing my folds through the latex, swaying my hips, and making your cock and balls swell with unrequited pleasure.
Bringing every fantasy to life you could ever have about ass, daily via' allaboutthebooty.com / Girl On Girl Face Sitting, POV Face Sitting, Ass Sniffing, Ass Worship, Smothering/Crushing, Jerk Off Instructions, & more.
Old 08-14-2017, 8:44 AM

The variety of devious content that was released on MISSROPER.COM while I was away at FetishCon...

"Miss Roper Takes Sasha's Breath Away"

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.

"Ruining My Bound Slave's Orgasm"

I decided to let my slave out of his chastity device, only to bind up the rest of his body in return. Strapped tightly in a restrictive posey straitjacket, confined in a sensory deprivation hood, my slave is left wide open and vulnerable to whatever I have in mind. Toying with his cock using the grip of my hands, the silky wrinkles of my soles, and the slapping of my hand on his full balls, I bring him to the edge; his peak. His eager cock throbs in my hands, desperate for the release that he's been without for weeks now. Though he should no better... for release, is no where in sight. Not only do I enjoy controlling ones orgasm, but I receive just as much pleasure in ruining them.

"Worshiping Your Rubber Goddess: Continued"

I love new latex, don't you? The feeling of it encasing you body. Fitting like a glove. The sounds it makes as you move your limbs. Latex, is so erotic to the senses. I'm in love, with my new bodysuit. Do you like it? Do you love, how powerful latex makes me look? How I become a rubber goddess every time I'm encased in it. You love, a latex goddess. You love how weak rubber makes you feel. How you're entranced by all the sounds, the shine. I love to tease and taunt you, using your latex fetish against you. So vulnerable you become to me, for me, when I'm encased in rubber. I know how erotic the material is to you, making you fall to your knees. How it makes your mind crumble, you would do anything to feel what I'm feeling now as I run my hands all over my body. You worship, how perfect the material hugs every curve of my body. It was made, to be worn by me. It was made, for you to admire & adore me in it.
Old 08-15-2017, 4:51 AM

"Your Balls Belong To Us: Ballbusting POV w/ Miss Roper, Sasha Fox, & Princess Natalya was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Ballbusting POV, Femdom POV, Ball Abuse, Verbal Humiliation.

You made the foolish decision in thinking you could handle a ballbusting session, taking on Miss Roper, Sasha Fox, & Princess Natalya all at once. A decision you'll soon find yourself regretting as you come to find that these three find such enjoyment and pleasure in driving in there swift kicks, and pounding into your helpless nut sack. They show you no mercy as they each take turns demonstrating their power, sadistic wide smiles spread on their faces and cackling laughs leaving their lips each time you drop to your knees and fall to the floor. They don't have a care in the world if they paint this hotel room red with your fluids. Your balls, belong to them.
Old 08-18-2017, 4:31 AM

"The Destruction Of Slave Fluffy's Manhood" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - Featuring: Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, CBT, Bondage Male, Ball Stomping/Ball Crushing.

I find so much pleasure in smacking, kicking, cropping, and crushing a slave's balls. This time in particular, I've decided to wear my devious, high, 9 inch Pleaser spiked heels to assist in destroying Slave Fluffy's Manhood. When I press my full weigh down into his nut sack, you can literally hear a pop & crunch along with his moans of displeasure. It's simply music to my ears. Combined with steel bondage, and a pinching nose hook to make the slave even more vulnerable, pathetic? Utter bliss. If he dares to close his legs, I'll simply pry them open with harsh swats of my leather implement; and he will only suffer more as I drive my high platformed heel over and over again into his balls. Kicks, spanking, diving my high heels into the sack leaving my marks; Slave Fluffy's manhood will be no more after I'm done with him. You can see clear as day in this clip, just how much I enjoy acts of sadism.
Old 08-19-2017, 9:38 AM

"Seal Your Fate: Part One" was just released on MISSROPER.COM featuring: Femdom POV, Mental Domination, Wrinkled Soles, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Mind Fuck.

You awaken, dazed and confused, your eyes and mouth sealed shut with duck tape. You hear an alluring voice pulling you into consciousness; holding onto the words "if you want me to remove your bindings, don't make a fucking sound." You remain silent, and the voice sets you free... well, almost. You blink a few times, your body and mind feeling high though you come to find it's due to what the woman before you stuck into your neck. She begins to explain that she was hired by an employer to take you out, seems you've pissed off the wrong people. Instead, she's come up with a compromise. You have two options. Sign a contract which she's gripping in her hands that's relinquishes all your financial assets to her client... or sign away your entire being to her. Being a man of strength, dignity, which will you choose? To be bankrupt, or to be ruined?
Old 08-20-2017, 8:57 AM

"Leaving A Gimp Breathless" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Hand Over Mouth, Bondage Male, Sensory Deprivation, Latex Gloves, Hand Fetish, Executrix, Breath Play, Struggling, Female Domination.

Another helpless victim has found their way into my clutches. Bound tightly in bondage straps to a chair, confined in a sensory deprivation mask, my victim can not see & barely hear my movements. Easy prey, that I can't wait to wrap my hands around. This sensory deprivation hood in particular only has two, small holes to breath through. My eyes can't leave focus of them, as I'm so eager to slip my fingers over them and clasp the opening shut. Though I'm slow, patient, running my latex gloved hands over my victim's body, the mask, before slowly reaching my arms around and pressing my grip tightly over the holes and where his mouth would be if free from the hood. My victim thrashes underneath me in fear as I sit upon his lap, curling over his back, holding him close to me as I tighten my iron grip on the holes. I tell him how easy it will be, once I dispose of him, once I take his very last breath away...
Old 08-21-2017, 12:24 PM

"Seal Your Fate Part Two: You Chose Servitude To Soles" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Tease & Denial, Foot Fetish, Chastity, Wrinkled Soles, Sensual Domination, Mental Domination.

In Seal Your Fate Part One I gave you a choice. Either relinquish all your finances to the employer I've been hired by, or become my devoted servant; surrendering everything to me. You've made your choice now, and a wide smile graces over my face as I snap your collar signifying your devotion to me around you neck. But I'm far from through with your new "attire". Clutching a steel chastity device between my fingers, I secure the cage over your cock, snapping the lock shut and dangling the keys held between my fingers in front of your now long, face. You're mine. Entirely. Mine to toy with, mine to control. What better way to begin your new way of life, then for me to test the confines of that cage with something you've been eyeing. What, you didn't think I noticed the way your eyes locked onto my feet help in my leather pumps? Even though you were terrified of the words spilling from my lips, you couldn't help yourself notice the way I dangled my foot in and out. Silly fool you are, for allowing me to know your weakness so soon. I use my wrinkled soles, spread toes, and high arches to tease your arousal that I've stuffed in a cage. I see you growing hard between the bars as you watch my soles cross over one another, your eyes getting the perfect view of every fine detail of each foot.; driving you made as you bite down on your lip from the pain and torment of not being able to please yourself to them. You never will. Your life as you know it, has ended.
Old 08-24-2017, 7:22 AM

"Finding Pleasure In His Ruins" is available now through MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Ruined Orgasms, Edging Games, Orgasm Control, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial.

A vulnerable slave, tightly confined in a darkened Sensory Deprivation hood, leather straps restricting his body. He remains, perfectly still. As he is fearful, and obedient. Today, I'm not only in the mood to toy with my slave's mind; but I desire to tease and torment his cock as well. All it takes is the light touch of my shining latex encased fingers and the sensual controlling tone of my voice to have him rock hard against my touch. It's something he hasn't felt in weeks, months, he can't recall exactly as the days have dragged on long without any physical pleasure. My grip, never tightens, only delicate, slow strokes and the soft breeze of my breath blowing on the head of his throbbing member. He's entirely on edge in mind, body, and spirit, and that's where he'll remain until I feel the cum building in his shaft desperate to escape. Though he should know better by now, that he'll never truly experience a real orgasm again. I find such pleasure, in his ruins after all.

"My Dream Is Bigger Than Your Dick" was also released on MISSROPER.COM this morning - featuring: Small Penis Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, & Mental Domination.

My dream is bigger than your dick. Read every word, embrace every line & syllable that statement contains. My. Dream. Is. Bigger. Than. Your. Dick. What do I mean by that, other than the obvious? Your lacking manhood, small & dismal in comparison to real alpha cocks in length. I'm not just talking about your little member, the sorry excuse for a dick you contain in between your legs. My statement is so much deeper than that. I'm in the process of building an empire. Turning men like you into mindless drones. Easy to command. Eager to serve. My dream is so much bigger, than that miniscule cock. My goals and aspirations for my empire thrive in my mind, growing larger by the day. And you? You're stuck with your teeny, tiny, shrimp dick. Listen to my cruel, sensual tone, swaying hips, and manipulative movements of seduction as I tell you all the ways, compare & contrast; how my dream is bigger than your dick.

Old 08-25-2017, 9:53 AM

"Twsited Tinder Date" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Strap-On, Female Domination, Bondage, Male Strap-On, Anal, Femdom Sex.

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups, potential short term fuck buddies, but I as a predator; look towards Tinder for Prey. That's exactly what Alrik is to me, as I allow him to take me to dinner, even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it's quite clear he's a hopeless virgin, his tacky attire, milk bottle glasses, even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his parents. When he reaches for his phone, a condom slips out from his pocket, I can't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn't he, who's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further, I choke him up against the wall, a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground, and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens, I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He's stripped down to his whitey tighties, bound to a chair with leather straps, his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races, breath quickens. This was my plan, all along for my Tinder date. He will, be losing his virginity; but not in the way he had hoped. I'm going to fill his throat, and tight ass with my thick cock, pounding into every hole. What would Mommy & Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over, moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Old 08-30-2017, 6:08 AM

"Taunting You In Rubber: Latex Body Tease" was released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Goddess Worship, Rubber Fetish, Latex, ASMR, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial

I don't have to say a word, my body encased in latex does the talking for me; my bright red lips being my only facial appearance I grant you the site of. I want you to focus on my frame, every detail put on display in my latex body suit. The sound of the zipper sliding down, painfully slow, you're so eager to see my perfect natural cleavage slipping out the opening. The noises the material makes as I sway my body in movements. The rubber fitting every curve of my body like a glove, my ass, pussy, & breasts; have never looked better. You are so weak for me as is, but you become even weaker when I use my latex collection against you. A powerful weapon I seek such entertainment & pleasure in using.

"Breaking The Girl" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Forced Orgasms, Female Domination, Lesbian Domination, Zentai, Bondage, Bound Orgasms.

Bailey has been curious for some time now, on what it would be like to have a scene with me. To experience what my domination is like first hand. She's quite a beauty, kneeling before me, giving me her complete consent into submission; who would I be to refuse? However she should know better from viewing my videos, seeing my interests, that I plan to take her to the very edge of her boundaries; and push. My followers, submissives, and fans of my work see clearly my deep interest in heavier bondage, the predicament I have for Bailey is no different. Wrapped up in a mummifying Zentai body bag, I start her legs so she is helpless; immobilized. Seeing submissives in this state brings me great pleasure, arousal. I'm in a giving mood, I want her to experience it to, I want her to cum, but on my terms. Taking a magic wand into my clutches I begin teasing her, making her squirm within her confinements. Even after she cums, multiple times, I still won't be through with her. I want her to hate the wand in a way, beg through her gag for it to be released from her. She wanted to know what it would be like to submit to me? She'll learn. I will break this girl.
Old 09-01-2017, 8:06 AM

"Mortal Sin: Church Boy Sucks & Gets Fucked By Demoness" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: Strap-On, Male Strap-On, Religious, Female Domination.

An innocent virgin find himself laying awake one night, unable to keep his mind from straying to carnal desires. Weak willed and unable to resist, he indulges in graphic pornographic on his cell phone; stroking his cock. Before he even cums, a wave of shame washes over him, casting aside his cell phone and reaching for his bible to cleanse himself with scripture. Little does he know, a demonic spirit is watching, with a wicked smile stretched across her lips as he quickly finds himself slipping into a slumber. Eager to take this virgin into her clutches, the horned demoness crawls onto the bed, ready to grasp her eager prey. With her evil aura overflowing, the innocent virgin finds himself stirring awake, but the clever demoness convinces him he's still asleep. If he's still asleep, he can indulge in all the carnal pleasures he's ever dreamt off, dive into his darkest fantasies with the demoness, and remain in God's favor & gentle hands. How will the virgin react, after his throat & ass has been claimed, destroyed by the demoness? How will it feel, his cock slammed in between the very book he turns to for guidance, answers, that it wasn't a dream. That he's now, a sinner. You'll have to see for yourself, if you dare.

Old 09-04-2017, 10:40 AM

"Your Balls Are Mine: A Real Time Recorded Session" & "Reprogrammed For Cock & Cum" are now available on MISSROPER.COM:

CBT - BALL ABUSE - BALLBUSTING - SADISM - FEMALE DOMINATION

This ballbusting bitch of mine takes swift kick after kick of my striking foot, sending him to his kneels time and time again. You'd think he'd learn by now, that his balls are mine for the taking. I've decided I need to drive that point home, quite literally. He probably believes I'm showing him a kind gesture, propping him up into a chair, but the way he's trembling as I order him to spread his legs once more let's me know he isn't quite that stupid; at least in this case. I've decided to demonstrate to him there's many ways I can claim my owner ship over his manhood, the various ways I find pleasure and entertainment in the torture of his nuts. His balls are to be my personal punching bag, using various implements to smack, thud, and sting into his testicles before using my fist to pound into his sack as if they were a speed bag. Good thing I've got on a pair of gloves, because by the time I'm through turning his sack beat red & blue, he'll be dripping, and it surely won't be cum staining what once was his manhood.

MAKE ME BI - CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONAL - BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT

This is what I've been training you for, what you're brain has been reprogrammed to enjoy. Cock. I've decided one of my other slaves with give me every drop of his cum, only so I may force feed it down your throat. Don't think I'll be doing all the work however, because it's your mouth and twirling tongue that's going to get him there. I'm going to test the limits of your throat, see just how much of his length I can shove down there. He then will jerk himself dry, as no slave deserves the pleasure of my hand to bring him to climax, and once his balls are emptied I'll spoon feed each of the goopy strands into your mouth. So open wide, because it's time to serve your purpose; my little cock whore.
Old 09-07-2017, 5:26 AM

"OTK Spanking On Disobedient Employee" was just released on MISSROPER.COM - featuring: OTK Spanking, Spanking F/M, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Domination.

Being the owner of my own business, it's important to me that all of my employees follow the rules and regulations I've put into place to see to it that my empire strives. One employee in particular has recently been mouthing off to my general manager, dressing out of code, and spreading rumors about his fellow peers. This kind of behavior is unacceptable, and will not go without punishment. I could easily fire him, but what lesson would that teach him? He'd simply carry on his arrogant ways to his next work place. Instead, I've decided handling things the old fashion way; is a far superior method. Forcing him to strip and bending him over my knee, I smack & swatch his bare ass beat red time and time again, switching from cheek to cheek, until I have him crying for mercy, swearing to me that he will behave and change his ways.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:44 PM

Miss wasn't able to hop on Mistress Destiny's due to an NYC trip, but while she was away; these are the updates you don't want to miss if you haven't snagged them already that have been released on MISSROPER.COM...

"Double Trouble Ballbust Ft. Goddess Valora"

It should be quite clear now, the pleasure I receive in ballbusting, cbt, and various forms of ball abuse; but there's even more to be had when sharing your passions with friends. Goddess Valora accompanies me in destroying Slave Fluffy's manhood with our high, devious Pleaser stiletto heels. Joining forces, we crush, stomp, smash, and deal out cruel & swift kick's to Slave Fluffy's balls; leaving them red, swollen and imprinted with markings from our pointed heels. It seems that the more he moans in displeasure and pain, the more inspired we become to deliver ferocious strike after strike to Slave Fluffy's vulnerable nuts.

"Claiming Sunshine's Breath As My Own"

Sadly for Sunshine Tampa, she's found herself in my clutches. Strapped up in a tight, restrictive Posey straitjacket, ball gagged, with bondage belts wrapped around her legs, she's helpless and vulnerable to whatever I have in mind. When she awakens, she head is in my lap, her wide eyes looking up at me in fear as I begin to tell her of her fate. I desire, to claim her breath as my own, to clasp a hand tightly around her gagged mouth, and using the other to pinch her nose until those eyes bulge and roll into the back of her head from lack of air. She may struggle, but there's no use, as the bondage keeps her in place and the force of my hand wrapped around her mouth, applying pressure as I grip at her nose; she truly stands no chance against me. I desire so much, to take her breath away. A desire I will bring to life, as I steal the air from Sunshine's very lungs.

"Struck By The Sensual Sadist"

I deliver pain as not just a means of discipline, but as a means for my own personal pleasure. Running a hand along my victim's back and body, I hold a heavy flogger in the other that I use as simply a means to warm his skin. I deal out a few swift thuds, preparing him for the main event, what I'm so eager for. My whip. I've been looking forward to using this piece of equipment, to leave my marks into the flesh of another. The implement looks quite thuddy, but my victim soon finds that looks are all the more deceiving. With swift, target blows, he is sent to his knees by the stinking strikes of the whip, making his back and ass stripped by the inflection. My favorite part about my new implement is the sounds it makes as it cracks against the skin, the lovely melodies of displeasure that leave my victim's lips. He hurts, so well for me.

Tags
chastity, female domination, femdom, latex, ruined orgasm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: