Old 07-15-2017, 10:22 PM

Young devious mind... what will will she be doing? Can't wait to find out!
Old 07-16-2017, 2:43 PM

PART 108

I grovelled behind Mistress Charlotte into the nook at the back of the café and knelt before her as she sat down.

‘I want us to have some personal time, David’.

‘Yes Mistress Charlotte, what you say’. What the fuck was “personal time”? And how come I was “David” again all of a sudden?

‘You know I’ve been working at the café for a few years now, don’t you David?’

‘Yes Mistress Charlotte’.

‘I used to think you were a big man once. You’d come in after your walks on the beach, fit and tanned, well-dressed, obviously with plenty of money, polite and courteous with all the staff. Everyone liked you. I even fancied you a bit in a kinda old guy type of way. Now look at you’.

Where was this heading?

‘Caitie has told me how it all started. She simply said to you, “Why do you spend so much time looking at my feet?”, that’s all. You could have easily laughed it off and none of this would have happened, you’d still have control of your life instead of working like a navvy as an unpaid dish pig who will inevitably have his testicles removed one day by an Asian Dominatrix. As Maxine describes it, it’s her version of Asian persuasion haha’.

I hung my head in shame. When it was pointed out that graphically, one had to conclude that I’d made a big mistake not running out of the café that very first day.

‘Then Caitie intimidated you into massaging her feet at your apartment after work and, as she brushed the sole of her right foot against your lips, she said, “Would you like to be my slave loser?” You didn’t know how to react but when she then said, “Let me help you with your decision, lie on your back so I can use your face as my footrest”. And that was then you passed the point of no return, you had handed over control of your life to Caitie and she knew she could use the soles of her feet on you until you were fully broken. That’s why all the girls at The Confessional refer to you as the foot freak, you fucking loser’.

Mistress Charlotte threw her head back and laughed out loud. She was really enjoying the celebration of my demise. This was all grimly true. In the swirl of events, I hadn’t really come to terms with the desperation of my situation.

‘Anyway, it gives me hope. You’re totally drained of all your assets and it’s just a matter of castrating you and locking you in a chastity tube before you’re fully a slave to be used by all the Mistresses at The Confessional. There’s plenty more like you out there David and, as my training progresses, I’ll rape the soul of another beta male just like Caitie did to you, you weak, pathetic loser’.

‘Yes Mistress Charlotte’. One thing was very clear; I was a weak, pathetic loser! But as I knelt there humbly before her, I wondered if this all had a point?

Mistress Charlotte then raised her right foot and brushed the sole of her right foot against my lips. She smirked as she said, ‘How does that make you feel, David?’

God, it just felt so good and my submission flowed out as I confessed, ‘It’s heaven, Mistress Charlotte’.

She smiled, a knowing smile; it was obvious Mistress Charlotte was leading me down a path and was far from finished with me!!
Old 07-17-2017, 5:37 AM

Those were two more tremendous additions. Mistress Charlotte is turning into a monster of a dominatrix. But I wonder what the point is of using a chastity tube on someone who is castrated, unless it's just symbolic.
Old 07-19-2017, 12:57 PM

PART 109

Mistress Charlotte continued, after brushing the sole of her foot against my lips and seeing my submissive response;

‘Lie on your back so I can use your face as my footrest’. She was channelling Mistress Caitlin’s exact words from that very first day.

I complied in a heartbeat and those soft, warm soles descended onto my face and I was transported to that deep subspace fellow foot freaks will know only too well. I had been degraded and beaten to a pulp this afternoon but now, as had happened many times before, it all seemed worth it. I was in paradise under the soles of this beautiful young Vixen.

‘How do you feel, slave?’

‘Drained, in paradise, Mistress Charlotte’.

‘If only I’d known about all this it could have been me who drained all your money away too. It’s a shame, but at least I’m on the right path. OK, now I’ve never seen a guy orgasm just from having feet on his face so pull out your dick and have a wank, gimp. I want to see the effect my pretty 21 year-old feet have on a foot freak’.

Wow, that was exceptionally good news and totally unexpected. It wouldn’t even be an unauthorised wank for a change!!

Mistress Charlotte hadn’t put a time limit on me so I dragged it out, edged myself then came in a cataclysmic climax that was like the eruption of a volcano. It was all worth it, the destruction of my ego and balls just to have moments like that. I had even come to terms with being castrated if it pleased my Superiors.

‘Shit, I’ve never seen anything like that before, David. You really do love my feet, don’t you?’

I nodded furiously still enjoying the afterglow of such a massive orgasm.

‘Now, Sonya tells me she made you eat all your sperm at The Confessional and I‘ve never seen that either so get to it, faggot’.

Faggot!! Fuck, I hated that word. It made it all the more embarrassing having to consume my spunk cause it made me look like a fag, damn it. But, naturally, I suppressed my revulsion and did as I was instructed, much to the squealing delight of Mistress Charlotte.

‘That was amazing. And to think all these years I’ve been walking around on these feet not understanding the power I possess. Well, no more. I’m officially on the hunt for a foot freak, yay’.

I just grunted out, ‘Yes, Mistress Charlotte’, although I wasn’t really sure that she was talking to me or just thinking out loud.

‘You can have the privilege of being my pedicurist from now on too, gimp. Now slip on my shoes, David. I’ve had enough fun for the one day’.

I slipped the black flats onto Mistress Charlotte’s feet and she turned to leave.

‘Oh, one more thing, David. I forgot the reason I dragged you out here was for a ball kick for the unauthorised wank’.

Why did they have to carry on about that? I was manipulated by Mistress Max’ big toe and had absolutely no control over whether I orgasmed or not!

And it was all so inconsistent. Like, Mistress Charlotte had just permitted me to cum under her feet, but now I was about to be punished for a previous emission which had been milked out of me by the very insistent big toe of a stunning and irresistible Asian Castratrix. It was all so unfair!!

‘Gimp, Assume the Position’, she said with a huge grin on her face.

I resignedly complied and knelt before Mistress and looked at her beautiful young face.

‘You have my permission to fall, David. You know what that means? This one’s gonna hurt like a bitch’.

As I knelt there, I finally figured out why Mistress Charlotte was alternating between calling me David and gimp etc. It was to make me feel human, normal, when she used my real name, but then to prove she could just as easily de-humanise me by reverting to one of her abusive nick-names. I mean, she had just said, “How do you feel, slave?”, only moments ago. David, faggot, David, gimp, David, slave …

Anyway, I had to focus, there was one last testicle damaging kick to survive for the day. Hang on, why did she say this particular kick would “Hurt like a bitch”?! A shiver of fear ran through me. …
Old 07-19-2017, 1:18 PM

Charlotte continues to be devious. Really like her character. I wonder whether we will see how she 'drains' her victim?
Old 07-20-2017, 7:04 AM

Charlotte seems to relish in going from almost nice to viciously cruel. She's one to watch, for sure.