Old 06-23-2017, 3:46 PM

Trying to delete this double entry!!

Last edited by crshmychst; 06-23-2017 at 3:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:17 AM

A couple of days passed and I'd helped Jay load a broken down bike on the truck which upset my back. I called Gina's number and it went to voice mail. "Call me or stop by, please." I said, and disconnected. I was lying on the floor watching television when Gina walked in. "Sorry, Mogli, but I was working." Gina said, kicking off her tattered black sneakers, "And it was hotter than Hell in the store today. Should I wash my feet quickly?" I said 'no', and that she shouldn't worry so much. "What brought this on?" she asked. "I had to help a brother load a broke-down bike in a truck and I'm hurting." I said, looking up at her.

Gina carefully placed her sweaty bare foot on the center of my chest and asked, "Are you ready?" I could smell the pungent scent of rubber and sweat as soon as her sole touched my chest. I nodded yes. She stepped up and started digging in with toes and heels, massaging the chest muscles and up around my collar bones. I let out a sigh. "Does this feel good?" Gina asked, smiling down at me. "It sure does." I replied. She balanced on her right foot and put her left sole on my cheek, pushing my face sideways, and said, "I hope the smell's not killing you." I laughed, and said, "You really do worry too much." She switched feet and started pressing my face the other way, her toes touching my nose, and I inhaled deeply. I sighed, again, and she giggled. "When you exhaled, just now, it tickled my toes." she said. My cock twitched again in my jeans. "How long have you been getting walked on?" Gina asked. I shrugged my shoulders, and said, "Too long, I guess, but it's the only thing that helps." Gina moved away from my face and walked down the length of my torso, down my hips to my knees, and back again. "You'll tell me if I'm hurting you, right?" she asked, kneading my pectoral muscles.

Thirty minutes later, Gina stepped off, had me roll over, and started working on my back. She ground her heels into the knots and walked up and down my spine like a professional. "You're a natural at this." I said. She laughed. "How hard is it to walk around on someone? Especially knowing I'm getting paid to do it." she said, laughing. Thirty minutes on my back produced a few pops and cracks. "Okay...on your back. I'm going to crack your neck if I have to stand on your face." she said, and I felt cum oozing from my cock. She bounced on my chest. She ground her heels and toes into my chest. Finally, she moved her right foot to my face, and said, "Are you ready?" I said, "Yes." as she started pressing down on my cheek. "You're so close." I said, hoping my neck wouldn't pop easily. Suddenly, she was full weight on my cheek, one foot atop the other, and my neck went...POP. "There's that side." she said, stepping back on my chest. She repeated the move, both feet, full weight, and again my neck went...POP. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "That was tough." as she stepped on my chest. I was going to ask her to stand on my face, again, but her phone rang. "Okay...I'll run home and shower and meet you there." she said. She sat on my chest and put on her socks and sneakers. "Sorry to cut out early, Mogli, but I'm meeting a friend for dinner. Want me to stop back later?" I said, "Yes, please." and out the door she went.

I waited an hour before getting up off the floor. After a quick dinner and a coffee I sat watching the TV anticipating her return. She pulled in just after ten p.m.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-25-2017, 1:03 PM

Anticipating with excitement!!
Old 06-26-2017, 5:34 AM

Gina seemed like fun. I'm eager to read what happened next.
Old Yesterday, 9:18 AM

Gina was dressed in shorts and flip-flops with a little white tank top. "I'm back." she announced as she walked in. "Oh hey," I said, acting surprised, "I figured you'd be back tomorrow, or whatever." She smiled as she kicked off her flip-flops, and said, "When I say I'm coming back I'm coming back." She sat on the edge of the couch staring at my tattoos and scars. "Sheila said you're a very tough guy. I guess she wasn't lying." I laughed. Gina spoke about her night out with her friend, dinner and drinks. "I'm going to have to walk on you a lot more, I guess, because I saw a dress that I want and it's expensive, but beautiful." I laughed, again, and asked how much. "Like two hundred dollars, and then I'll need the shoes to go with it. Ugh. The shoes are one hundred dollars." she said, shaking her head. "That's not too bad. Three hundred bucks? Hell, I can front you the money." I said, smiling. She looked appalled. "No! You barely know me and you're going to trust me with that kind of money?" she asked, her jaw agape. I replied, "Definitely. You're Sheila's cousin and that's good with me."

Ten minutes later...Gina was standing on my chest, kneading the knots in my shoulders. "You're tense, man." Gina said, staring down at me. "Lot of shit going on, you know?" I said. She playfully ran her toes through my goatee, and asked, "Did I hurt you earlier when I stood on your face?" I burst out laughing, which threw Gina's balance off, and she almost feel off of me. "I'll tell you what," I said, smiling, "I'll double your pay for tonight if you'll let me prove a point to you...and get you a little closer to buying the dress and shoes you want." Gina's eyes lit up, and she said, "Okay...but nothing weird." I laughed again, and said, "Well, it's a little weird but nothing dirty, or sexual." She breathed a sigh of relief, and asked, "What do I have to do?" I offered her a drink of iced tea, or ice water, but she declined. "I want you to stand on my face, full weight, until I tap your ankle. When I tap your ankle it means I've had enough." Her jaw almost hit the floor. "That's insane!" she gasped. "I just want to prove to you that you can't hurt me." She shifted her weight from foot to foot, contemplating my offer. "Double the pay?" she finally asked. "Double." I said.

Two minutes later..."Put this foot here," I said, guiding her bare sole to my face, "and then put this foot right next to it and balance." She stood there, staring down at me, with her right foot on my face, and asked, "And you'll tap my ankle when it's too much?" I said, "Yes, like this." and tapped her ankle. "Okay, it's your funeral." she said, and up she went. I breathed shallowly through my nose, which protruded between her arches, and inhaled the rubbery scent of her flip-flops. Her weight felt so good on my face. "This is a little weird, you know." she said, giggling nervously, "I've never stood on a person's face before. I'm feeling a little freaked out." I laughed beneath her feet. My cock was stretching the cotton shorts I was wearing. "How long can you go?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Can I turn a little? My instep hurts." I waggled my finger in a circular motion, and she very cautiously started turning. She stood sideways on my face for awhile. Then she slowly turned again, and was back facing my head, and then she slowly turned herself around until her heels were on my forehead and she was facing my feet. Then she spied my erection. "Whoa! Okay," she said, stepping off my face, "that's too fucking weird! I'm out of here!" and she slipped on her flip-flops and stormed out.

I felt like a schmuck...but it wasn't my fault. This beautiful young woman was standing bare foot, full weight on my face, and it excited me. I was horribly embarrassed. She spun her tires leaving my driveway and I feared I'd gone too far. "Fuck me!" I yelled at myself. I'd blown it, I was sure, and I'd never see Gina again.

Thirty minutes later...Gina was pounding on my door. "First of all," she said, angrily, "you owe me my pay. Secondly. I called Sheila, and luckily for you, she'd read about freaks, like you, in her psyche courses. You've been in too many fights and you register pain with pleasure. My standing on your face felt good to you, right?" I nodded my head yes as my face burned bright red. "As long as you promise you won't...you know...touch yourself, I'll try again, but if I see you jerking off or anything....I'm gone for good." I thanked her repeatedly. "I didn't mean to offend you. I swear." I said, wanting to kiss her feet to thank her. Gina kicked off her flip-flops, again. "Fifty bucks up front and another fifty when I'm done." she said. I rifled through the drawer next to the couch and handed her cash. "Come on, tough guy..." she said, pointing to the floor, "let's get started."

My face hurt from the last twenty-two minutes but I wasn't going to say no. I lay on the floor, on my back, and said, "You can use the arm of the couch for balance." She stepped up on my chest. "Ready?" I nodded yes. She delicately placed her right foot on my face and raised herself up. "I'm timing this." she said. Ten seconds after she said, "That's thirty minutes.", I tapped her ankle. She was amazed. "I can't believe you can take that without so much as a moan." I smiled at her. "Fifty bucks for thirty minutes. I like it. A hundred dollars an hour. Not bad for a college girl." she said, pocketing the money. She kissed my cheek and left. I turned off the lights and rushed to the bedroom to jerk myself off.

More to Come...Soon.
Old Today, 9:20 AM

Thanks for sharing that evening with Gina. It's good that she didn't get scared off permanently.