Old 06-27-2017, 2:55 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

RAMADAN WEEK 4: HOLY FUCKING TITS!

It's almost the end, so you'll have to double-up and cram in your lessons before My Holy Month is over! This lecture will be on a facet of your new, superior God: Her holy fucking tits. Bow down. Forehead to the floor. Worship your new owners, your new idols, your new saviors, your new life.

Allah could never be worthy of coming close to these tits! They are the real and one true GODDESS, and allah is simply an old man lost in history books. I'm going to explain very clearly why you need to drop this loser religion and follow ME. This little cult is fake and silly. My church is more powerful than any male deity, and it will bring you to your Ultimate Truth: that you were made to serve Me, to serve Woman, to serve the ultimate Female.

Bow down before these Holy Fucking Tits, you worthless mortal, and watch Me spew vile disrespect at and sexually attack your precious little book of worthless paper. This book is garbage. My tits are LIFE ETERNAL. Listen why, while you watch your spirit get rock hard and you cum in the name of Sarah DiAvola's Holy Fucking Tits.

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: TIT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BREAST SMOTHERING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Old 06-27-2017, 2:56 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

LATEX LUBE: LITTLE BLUE DRESS

Latex rubber hugs and kisses My curves in the most delightful way, I just can't stop massaging lube all over My entire body. I can feel My hands through the tight material. I can feel the heat of My body trapped inside. I can taste the sweat dripping down My skin. I can feel the glide and the changing temperature of the lube as it connects to My skin through My rubber.

This dress, by the way, is nearing retirement. I'm bored of it, and I have a long list of Etsy latex purchases ready to be paid for and ordered. My body demands that tight, slick feeling wrapped around Me like a sexy cocoon. All sorts of colors, textures, and designs, they all want to be on My body. What higher honor is there for a latex-loving Sarah DiAvola fanatic than to see his purchases draped over My every curve and surface? To have My sweat licking the insides?

Pull up My email address as you melt into the vision before you. Keep it handy for sending those gift cards, gift rockets, clips4sale tributes, and any other ways you have for paying Me tribute. I'm even allowing you to give it to Me in the form of a gift that gets you off. Even your selfish present can be appreciated this time, perv!

Even on My puffy days, the latex loves Me. I'm just bursting against it a bit more tonight, which means that there's all the more flesh to heave and overflow into your eyes. Eat your heart out and feast your eyes on this juicy, ripe, shining vision of sexuality.

Check out My other LATEX CLIPS!

Category: LATEX
Related Categories: LOTION / OIL FETISH, TIT WORSHIP, MINISKIRTS, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP
Old 06-27-2017, 2:58 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

THE LADIES AREN'T IMPRESSED

Ugh, so I guess this is a nice house you've got here, but We've been in better. It's ok. I'm sure you try to impress Girls all the time with your interior decorating and expensive decor. Meh, you're minor league. Do you know how many men We have met? How many more successful guys who've tried to seduce Us?

It's pathetic, how you strut around like it's going to make Us want to fuck you. Like, as if! No, We want to take your money, free drinks, gifts, and favors and then catwalk away like badass bandits. We know how hot We are, and We know how weak men are. So you get to listen to Us lecture and laugh at you for all of your patheticness, but at least you get to have two out-of-you-league Women on your couch tonight!

Not only are We going to reject you, We want to leave you crying for your mommy and penniless. After We're done with you, We're going to leave with your wallet and any cool stuff We see around here that We want to take. Hmmm, a boy's dignity, his valuables, and plenty of time left in the night to strike another victim? What a sweet weekend it's turning out to be! We're man-eaters who have combined powers to create an unstoppable evil sex supervillain, and We're having a blast doing it!

Featuring Goddess Valora

Category: SEXUAL REJECTION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, EXECUTRIX, VERBAL HUMILIATION
Old 06-29-2017, 3:02 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

SEX IS MONEY

The thing about sex is, if you can't have any, it's ALL you think about. It's the same with money. When you're in that position, you can't be choosy, and you take whatever you can get.

I am most certainly NOT in that position.

I don't need sex; I can get it whenever, wherever, and with whomever I want. I don't need money; I can get it with the snap of My fingers. I use BOTH for pleasure. That's the hierarchy of need: When your needs are met and you're overflowing with excess, everything above that is pure pleasure, not filling any need.

See? I'm post-necessity. I need nothing. Any sex I have or money I take is for fun and excitement! Sex is money in so many erotic ways. Listen to Me tell you how.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, FEMDOM POV, LEGS, LEATHER, TIT WORSHIP
Old 07-03-2017, 6:38 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

NOT ALL MEN

Not all men are like you. Not all men go so weak and quivering for Goddesses that they ruin their lives, break their hearts, and go completely broke. Not all men are as pathetic as you. Some men are Alphas with self-confidence and power. This is something you are not; you are a special type of loser male.

I love chewing up men like you and spitting you back into your own face. I love watching you crumble. I love tearing you apart. The species you belong to is weak and too horny for your own safety. Not all men are like you. Want Me to describe what I think about losers like you? How abnormal, weird, and pathetic you are? Of course you do, because you're that type of worm: you thrive on My perfect humiliation, on My mesmerizing body, on My sexual rejection. That's the type of "man" you are, you freak. Not all men are capable of stooping so low - you're uniquely inadequate.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, ASS WORSHIP
Old 07-03-2017, 6:39 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

MY BURDEN IS LIGHT

I am the most dangerous blasphemer in existence. My devastatingly desirable body, My purring voice, and My deep knowledge of the subject material are a combination. I have studied the entire Bible, and I have been in the ranks of militant christians. Then I embraced My intelligence and education, and of course I saw it all for the empty scam it really is. Now I'm here to reverse your brainwashing.

Let's choose a very popular verse within the cult of sheep, from Matthew. I know you hear this one constantly; it's a false sense of security and understanding given to you by a manipulative mortal who has lied to his fellow mortals for hundreds of years.

No one can manipulate the mind better than I can, so this jesus fellow has met his match and will bow down to My superior mind-fucking skills.

I want you to repeat it with Me, over and over, as I guide you through a mesmerizing masturbation. I will create connections and triggers inside of your body that will come out when you least expect them: in church. I will twist your mind until you associate this verse with perversion and your true God: Sarah DiAvola. I will destroy the bible, from the inside out.

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MESMERIZE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, EROTIC MAGIC, MIND FUCK
Old 07-03-2017, 6:40 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

ALPHA BREAKER

This is quite a mind fuck. I know you. I know you don't consider yourself submissive, but there's something about Me that makes you want to lose control. It's strange to you how much you want Me to control your cock, and how good it feels to give it to Me. I get into your mind by way of your dick. Dive right in, My dear.

I'm going to take you on another edging ride, instructing you to stop, go, fast, slow, pumped up and held down. Released and leashed, all at once. Follow My voice and focus on My body. I am a sexual spirit that invades your deepest erotic desires. I am the snake charmer.

Following My lead and giving Me your cock does not make you a submissive - it just makes you a man. Now, give yourself over to the ultimate Woman who knows Her way around your penis almost better than you do, who can open your mind to masturbation techniques you've never thought of.

By the end of this, I will have you aching almost uncontrollably, and your entire body buzzing with anticipation and delicious disappointment. This is SO GOOD, you never want it to end anyway, so your mind and your cock are twisted up in an erotic enigma. Let Me blow your mind.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN
Old 07-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

BIKINI BODY TOUR

Enjoy a mind-numbing tour of My petite body, from My piercing eyes, onto My luscious breasts, down past My svelte stomach, and down My lusty legs. This shiny string bikini shimmers and hugs My every curve, and before you know it, you're mesmerized and mind fucked deeper than you realize. I permeate every cell in your body, without you even knowing I'm inside. My seductive erotic magic control techniques are almost imperceptible, but they are powerful.

Imagine that your eyes are your tongue, worshiping every inch of My Goddess form. Drinking in every drop of My essence and My persuasion. I will have your mind spinning and your cock throbbing, and time will stop while you're swimming in this deep drink of Feminine mystique.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: BIKINI, EROTIC MAGIC, MESMERIZE, ASMR, MIND FUCK
Old 07-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

WEBCAM JERKY GAMES: JEAN SHORTS & SOCKS

This is a rough cut, just because I wanted to pump out a clip and because I make ANY lighting, camera, or angles look good. I left My proper webcam at home and made this clip at My friend's house, and it's beautifully amateur-style.

I know your weakness! I know you melt for tight, short jean shorts and high, white knee-high socks. I'm going to make you drool for denim and sick for socks. Will I let you cum? I don't know!

Follow the Leader as you wank your wiener to My ass, thighs, calves, feet, and bratty voice. But this is a jerky game, so of course I'm adding a little spice to your masturbation session. I know about that high heel shoe you keep around for jerking on. Bring it to Me and do exactly what I say to do with it. I want you aching, raging hard, and dizzy with sexual energy while you jump through hoops for Me. Isn't this fun, making Me happy and doing a little dance for Me? I'm your perfect Brat Princess, taking you back to the time when I made lower-res clips in My cute little girl bedroom. The content is top-shelf.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JEANS FETISH, CBT INSTRUCTION, SHORT SHORTS, RUINED ORGASMS, SOCKS
Old 07-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

HOW TO CONTROL YOUR HUSBAND

Is your man a loser? Does he not pick up the slack? Are you constantly disappointed by and cleaning up after him? Well, honey, I've got a solution for you. Let Me tell you how to control that dumbass of yours. He's gotten lazy, and you've let him. It's time to snatch back your rightful power and train him to be a good boy.

You're going to trick him, and I'll tell you how. You're going to get photos of him, and I'll tell you of what. You're going to use his pride against him, to get your house cleaned, your pussy licked, and your Womanhood worshiped. Unless he wants all of his friends, coworkers, and church-goers to know that he wears lingerie, he will do exactly what you ask of him. Trust Me, I'll tell you just how to get this dynamic going and how to manipulate him right into your trap. I love to blackmail and extort stupid men like your husband, and I'm going to show you how.

What do you do after you've gotten him on a blackmail leash?

Any fucking thing you want, sweetie! Call your girls, put on that push up bra, show some skin, grab that tiny little clutch you've been saving for a sexy night out where all you'll need is your ID and lipstick, and paint the town red! With your newfound confidence and vixen mojo, you won't be paying for a single drink. And when you get home, your house will be cleaned, and he will be waiting there for you with whatever you asked him to bring you.

It's time to wear the pants again, honey.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: INSTRUCTIONAL, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, BRAT GIRLS, FORCED FEM, SISSY SLUTS
Old 07-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

LITTLE DICK SANDWICH

I'm not even going to do the typical "eww, you have a teeny weenie" schtick. We're going past that, dicklet. I'm going to make you dance like a bitch for Me and make Me laugh! Go to the fridge and get the items I demand. Come back, and get ready for a picnic.

Make sure you keep jerking to maintain that mini-chub, or else your sandwich won't have any meat in it! I'm sure I can make you do that, easily. This bitchy Brat Princess in knee high socks, chewing blue gum, and glaring at you from behind cute glasses has everything you crave: sex appeal, devious plans, and a thirst for the humiliation of beta boys and little dicks.

Follow along, and I'll teach you how to make the BEST dick sandwich, better than Martha Stewart could imagine. But what good is a sandwich if you can't eat it? YES! I want you to gobble down that whole snack I just worked so hard to make for you! Make sure to rub your dick and balls between the bread, so you get all the condiments wiping against your nasty hairy sweaty skin, and then wipe those condiments onto the bread. I don't want you to miss a morsel of this nutritious feast - it looks like you're not feeding your penis like you should, so you need all the nutrients you can get!

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION GAMES, BRAT GIRLS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Old 07-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

THE HAND YOU'RE DEALT

Are you ready to play with Me?

No, you're not - but we're going to play anyway.

I hold in My hands a deck of cards that will decide how your masturbation session is going to play out. Each suit corresponds to an action, a denial, or a dare. Will you have to do some CBT? A humiliating and degrading task? Get to jerk yourself off? Get to pay Me a tribute? It's all in the cards. First, I pull out random cards, making sure to hit each suit. Eventually, I get greedy and start to cheat! Why? Because I always win, duh bitch! My nasty giggle and My bratty banter are all the fuel you need to keep going, keep pleasing Me, keep digging yourself deeper...but My bangin' body in this microkini adds even more to your erection, doesn't it?

This clip is SEXY. I always look fabulous, but I am particularly stunning in this clip. My Brat Princess is in full-on destruction mode, and you will see why, when you think of Brat Princesses, you think of ME. I am the fucking master at this. I'm wickedly intelligent, endearingly comedic, and deliciously deviant, all wrapped up in a cute little sexbomb package.

Let's play, My little puppet, and see where the cards take you and how your hand plays the hand you're dealt!

Category: JOI GAMES
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CBT INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL
Old 07-12-2017, 6:04 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

INTRODUCTORY PIGGY BANKING

Here, piggy piggy piggy! Wanna know what this FinDom stuff is all about? Do you have an urge to jump in and spend on Me, but aren't sure what to do with that urge? Of course I'll help you find the rightful place for your affections and your cash. I'm so sweet to offer!

I'm going to demonstrate the very basic premise of FinDom, and you're going to follow along. It's part instructional, part mental/sexual conditioning, and you won't know or care about the difference at all.

Follow My ass, My soft and supple underboobs, My tummy, and My lips as We pull you on an invisible leash through your first - or your best, if you've been doing it all wrong this whole time - financially-charged masturbation session. I know you'll catch on to the THRILL of the game and the tease. I'm sure of that.

This game will not cost you much. It's like taking My new piggybank out for a spin, but I'm being gentle with it because it's new and fragile. I don't want to break My bank, so We're just going to have a little fun with it! Come on, you know you're excited about the idea of being My little piggy bank for just this once, right?

Contains brief nudity

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM DENIAL, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, COCK TEASE, ORGASM CONTROL
Old 07-13-2017, 10:40 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

CUCKOLD PUBLIC HUMILIATION

How pathetic of a cuckold ARE you? Do you think you're the absolute lowest, most beta (zeta!) male in existence? Do you cringe when you think about the girl of your dreams fucking a better man, but get horny from it at the same time? That's because you're a sad little cuckold bitch boy. Now I'm going to force you into the ultimate humiliation - this is way more embarrassing than sitting in the corner watching your girl get fucked. We're going shopping.

Bring Me with you, with your phone and ear buds. Take Me to the store. Go to the condom aisle. Yes, that's right. I'm going to have you grab a few things, and then you're going to follow My instructions. I'm going to force you to humiliate yourself in front of the sexy cashier and anyone else in line with you, and you're not going to wiggle out of it. you will say what I tell you to say, and I hope you shake like a leaf while you say it. What I am going to make you say is the perfect sentence for a loser like you. Just perfectly horrific!

Chop chop, it's time to go to the store and show everyone what a supersized cuckold pervert you are!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, CHALLENGES, BRAT GIRLS
Old 07-14-2017, 10:24 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

DO NOT CUM.

I don't need poison to seduce and torture you. Just your eyes and your attention. There is a way that I speak...a way that I move...a way that I slither into you...that you cannot turn away. I know what I'm doing. I don't even have to tell you to listen; you simply do.

The owner of that cock is here, and She is taking over the mind that is attached to it.

How long can you hold back, as I wind and tease My way into your soul? Of course I know when you've had too much, and I shut down your stroking to let you spin your wheels. you know My style: this is when I make it the most difficult to resist touching yourself. Over and over, up and down, in and out, under the mesmerizing spell of My body and My sensual mind control.

Just when you are on the brink of ejaculation, I rev up the potency by 1000%, and I can practically hear your heart sinking and your cock twitching.

Do.

Not.

Cum.

Denial is life. It is what you need. It is what you don't even know you crave yet. Denial is potency. Stay on the brink, remain in agonizing limbo, and savor every single second of erotic pressure. I will make you fall in love with your captor and beg Me to never let you escape.

Contains endless, irresistible, powerful nudity - clip is NOT CENSORED

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: LOTION / OIL FETISH, TITTY SQUEEZING, ORGASM DENIAL, EDGING GAMES, TIT WORSHIP

Tags
chastity, femdom pov, financial domination, orgasm denial, tease & denial

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: