Old 07-13-2017, 6:53 PM

New Story: Furniture Crush

I wasn't sure where to post the following true story, as it is not facesitting, nor is it trample, or scat. So I picked the facesitting section because it does in a round about way, deal with sitting. Actually it is classified as "furniture crush," and I have read a few stories on this board concerning such, so here goes. Hope you enjoy!

My wife and I had been married approximately 11 years. We had two sons, one 10 years old and the other 6 years old. I worked at a factory back then, working shift work and on this particular day, I had just gotten off work at 7:00 a.m. and come home, took a shower and by the time I was finished, both kids had caught the bus for school.

For some strange reason I always seemed to be much more horny when I worked the 11 to 7 shift, than any of the others, and having several different fetished, one being a crush fetish, I was wanting my wife to crush my fingers this morning in particular. Normally I would ask her to put on a pair of wedges or something and just lay down on the floor and let her stomp my fingers several times nice and hard. But this particular morning, I craved something different, something I'd been thinking about for several days.

I came out of the shower wearing only my underwear, to find my beautiful wife sitting in the rocking chair watching TV. She was still wearing her little sexy teddy, now covered by a house robe, so I walked in and layed down on the floor beside her rocking chair and asked if she would mind pulling off her robe.

She smiled a sexy smile at me and stood up and shed her robe, revealing her smooth, silky and shapely thighs and legs. While she was standing, I slipped my pinky finger under the rocking chair about center ways and waited for her to sit back down and crush it. She saw what I had done, and asked, "are you sure about this? Looks very painful to me."

I smiled and said, "If I can't take it, I'll let you know."

Satisfied, she sat down in the rocker and started rocking back and forth across my pinky finger. The pain almost took my breath away! My wife weighed around 165 at the time, and believe me that was plenty when she was rocking on my finger!

I lay there watching the rocker mash my finger flatter and flatter as my wife rocked and watched TV, seemingly having forgotten she was crushing my it. But after about 10 minutes, my finger began to go numb, and as it did, I began to get sleeply because I had worked all night long.

I remember looking at the clock on the wall when she first sat down and started rocking on my finger. It read, 8:10 a.m. Anyway, the longer she rocked on my finger, now that it was practically numb, the sleepier I got, and finally went sound to sleep.

I woke up to tremendous pain and opened my eyes to find my pinky finger was still under the rocking chair, only her sister was rocking on it now! While I was asleep, my wife's sister came over for a visit and my wife had gotten up and slipped her robe back on and greeted her at the door.

Then as my wife went to pour them coffee, my sister-in-law, just walked over and sat down in the rocking chair my finger was under! My wife had apparently mashed it so flat already that my sister-in-law paid no attention tot he slight "bump" it made as she rocked back and forth across my finger.

I woke up the extreme pain, but didn't let on I was awake. I saw that it was my wife's sister crushing my finger now, so I just lay there watching the rocker go back and forth on it. I glance up at the clock then and it was 10:25, which mean my finger had been under that rocker for 2 hours and 15 minutes.

My sister-in-law rocked on it for an hour and 20 minutes after I woke up, which made it 3 hours 40 minutes!

After my wife's sister left, I asked her what time she had arrived and my wife said around 10:00. My finger was mashed so flat, it looked like a cigarette butt that had been stepped on dozens of times. Needless to say, I went to work that night with an extremely sore pinky finger! But I loved it!
Old 07-13-2017, 9:01 PM

Word of warning no children on any post on here nothing under 18 might want to edit that out
Old 07-15-2017, 10:49 AM

Sorry! I didn't realize that children could not even be mentioned in a story, even if they had not part in anything unlawful. I don't know how to edit it out, but please feel free to delete the entire story....Again, I apologize to the forum community.
Old 07-16-2017, 8:19 AM

Check with Mod,s they can help you
Old 07-16-2017, 2:53 PM

Nice story. Happened there anything more regarding finger crush under your wife heels or so?