Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting Discussions

Old 07-10-2017, 4:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffocated2 View Post
Yapoo are good, as are Astro Dommina, Asian Facesitting, Roselip and Asian Goddess Facesitting.
yeah, I agree though Roselip is special cuz it's fully uncensored. A pet peeve of mine would the the blurred out genitals in Asian stuff
Old 07-10-2017, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightygil View Post
yeah, blurred out genitals in Asian stuff
That has something to do with the laws in some Asian countries.
Old 07-11-2017, 7:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrug View Post
That has something to do with the laws in some Asian countries.
yeah, I am fully aware of that, but it doesn't make me agree with it lol
Old 07-11-2017, 5:12 PM

The cameraman directions don't bother me as much. For me the strict segregation of video shoots into a smothering/facefuck category (no tongue, slave mouth closed for 30 minutes), an ass worship category (dom is extremely passive) and a fart category (30 minutes of constant air pumped into ass to produce fake farts) is something that is annoying. At least nowadays the first two categories are coming together. The farts need to come together as well, and instead of 30 minutes of the same exact thing, the farts can just become a natural part of the facefuck videos in that they happen when they happen once or twice in a 30 minute session. This way the fart torture retains some of the shock value as well.
Old 07-14-2017, 2:18 PM

When it says "HARSH FULLWEIGHT" and the girl either has her feet on the ground behind her so she can take some weight off, or that she is sitting fullweight with her legs infront and then leans over so much that the weight is more on his chest than ass. This usually happens when there are two girls. The first will sit down, stretch her legs out and the take some weight off by putting her hands on the guys chest. Then another girl will sit down on her but still has her feet on the ground so that the slave isn't getting full weight.
Old 07-15-2017, 9:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstr View Post
What annoys me is when the sub/slave wears a mask. Totally ruins it for me. To me there's no point in having a gorgeous ass on your face if you can't feel the warm flesh of her cheeks covering your face.
Have to say I agree with this too, and I also would prefer to see all nude or very little clothing if any. I'm a big fan of seeing the face TOTALLY disappear for pretty much the entirety of the video.
Old 07-16-2017, 5:43 AM

Ladies that you can tell are not into it.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad View Post
Ladies that you can tell are not into it.
This is mostly Dune Feet I think. The girls look as bored as fuck.

I agree, I like to see the domme girls really enjoying themselves.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:36 PM
My face is her cushion...

I hate when the sub wears a mask and I really really hate when the sub is overacting corny and/or is a complete candy ass and needs to breathe every 6 to 8 seconds. I also hate, as mentioned, "fullweight illusions" wherein the lady is not actually sitting fullweight. I also hate when the lady positions herself so that the sub cannot be seen beneath her. Ugh that stuff is all the worst...
Old 07-19-2017, 1:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime67 View Post
When it's filmed from front or only from side while ignoring best view angle wich is back views...
Problem is we all like different things, personally the total opposite of your gripe is true for me! I hate it when the shooting is from behind (or the side), I like forward facesitting with the shoot from in front so you can see the pussy over the mouth...
Old 07-19-2017, 4:59 AM

Personally I like to see a variety of angles, even down shooting from the domme's POV as if she looking down at the pleading eyes over her shoulder. But I get irritated when I see the shadow of the cameraman creeping about because the lighting hasn't been properly arranged.
Old 07-19-2017, 3:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRK View Post
The cameraman directions don't bother me as much. For me the strict segregation of video shoots into a smothering/facefuck category (no tongue, slave mouth closed for 30 minutes), an ass worship category (dom is extremely passive) and a fart category (30 minutes of constant air pumped into ass to produce fake farts) is something that is annoying. At least nowadays the first two categories are coming together. The farts need to come together as well, and instead of 30 minutes of the same exact thing, the farts can just become a natural part of the facefuck videos in that they happen when they happen once or twice in a 30 minute session. This way the fart torture retains some of the shock value as well.
I've always loved videos with a combination of fetishes, but my guess is it's often segregated to maximize sales. Like how many guys won't buy a clip with trampling, facesitting and asslicking because they don't like one of fetishes??
Old 07-20-2017, 1:16 AM

There also seems to be a an introduction of a spate of of blokes cocks fully erect with the girls playing with them. I really don't want to see a guy's hard-on which suggests the arsehole is enjoying himself. I just want to see him being tortured by a domme who's enjoying suffocating him by sitting on his face at his expense.
Old 07-20-2017, 6:40 AM
Ear breather

Fake thrashing supposedly due to lack of air. Fake passouts. anything fake, actually.
Old 07-20-2017, 3:40 PM

What's funny is that I don't think too much about whether something is "fake" or not. So a lot of the stuff that people get annoyed by here--constant huge farts, excessive struggling/overacting--I actually really like.

One thing that annoys me, though it's more a pet peeve with bondage videos in general than facesitting/farting videos specifically, is the single-piece-of-tape gag, where you can tell it isn't even effective (Such as seeing the slave visibly coughing behind the tape).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: