Old 06-29-2016, 9:37 AM
Fetish M.I.L.F.

Addicted to farts

Do you agree that most fart sniffers are dirty boys craving a drug likie crack??? (no pun intended) I LOVE knowing that men want to please me so badly they will sniff the dirty farts right out of my dirty farting ass hole and beg for more. If you are reading this I know you are one of those fart sniffing whores. But of course I donít blame you because my farts taste and smell so good!!! You will do anything I ask just to get your fix wonít you. hahaha Now that you are addicted to farts I pretty much own you!!! My ass is your drug and you are my fart sniffing whore addicted to my farts!!!
Old 06-29-2016, 3:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLizz View Post
Do you agree that most fart sniffers are dirty boys craving a drug likie crack??? (no pun intended) I LOVE knowing that men want to please me so badly they will sniff the dirty farts right out of my dirty farting ass hole and beg for more. If you are reading this I know you are one of those fart sniffing whores. But of course I donít blame you because my farts taste and smell so good!!! You will do anything I ask just to get your fix wonít you. hahaha Now that you are addicted to farts I pretty much own you!!! My ass is your drug and you are my fart sniffing whore addicted to my farts!!!
You are 100% correct you fucking sexy goddess.
Old 06-30-2016, 5:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLizz View Post
Miss Lizz,
You have hit it perfectly with this post. It IS a total drug. Fart loving boys need it over and over, knowing the smell is wonderfully horrible, yet needing a stronger more stinky fix every time. Knowing that sniffing a beautiful womans fart will never fully satisfy- only require more and more. For me , hearing you say it actually turns you on to have guys addicted to your personal form of crack makes it even more addicting. More desirable. ������
Old 07-02-2016, 8:30 AM
Fetish M.I.L.F.

Thank you for your nice comments. I recently came to this conlcusion after meeting wa few fart fans in person. We had some personal conversations and they opened up to me : )
Old 08-27-2017, 9:03 AM

I'm an addict to you . You own me I would spend my savings to travel to you and be your fart slave
Old 09-12-2017, 5:19 AM

I couldn't agree more! I'm lucky to have a wife who loves to have her rosebud worshiped and this morning as I was pleasing her, she replied with two wonderful puffs of her best perfume right in my face. Yes, I am addicted!
Old 09-13-2017, 8:19 AM

dang where did Miss Lizz go??

I can take lots more punishment than years back and want to know what she thinks of tieing me up to sniff a bottle of 1000 of her farts

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: