Old 08-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

PAY yOUR TAXES

Do you think you deserve to just cum whenever the fuck you want? Excuse you?? How dare you violate My perfection by assuming you have any right to even be aroused by it! I am SO far out of your league, you're not even playing the same sport. I'm the A team; you belong on jock strap duty. There's no contest. So why should I allow you to attend for free? Mooch off of My talent and beauty for your benefit? Shameful.

Is your dick hard because of Me? Pay Me.

Are you oozing pre cum while drooling over Me? Pay Me.

Are you desperate to cum in My honor? Fucking pay Me.

you already owe Me by opening your eyes on this perfect video. Pay your taxes, bitch, lest you be a complete drain on humanity. you're just another crawling, breathing, sweating, begging pile of garbage begging for My blessings. Why on earth would I look down to the ground at you out of the goodness of My heart? Goodness is not happening for you. The best you can hope for is permission.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, ORGASM DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM CONTROL, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION
Old 08-14-2017, 5:47 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

MONEY.

It feeds My greed, and it fuels My deviousness. The mere smell of it gets My juices flowing and My panties wet.

I don't care about your fetish, I use your fetish to feed MY fetish: CASH.

Rolling around in hundreds gets Me high and aroused, and the fact that I'm taking all of My cash from you is even hotter. I beckon you to sacrifice gladly, triggering that state of mind where everything else falls away and all you can see or experience is My happiness, My bliss, My power, your losses. The energy is palpable. Igniting My passion serves to activate yours, and look how fucking gorgeous I look on a bed of Benjamins!

Watch evil take hold of Me.....watch Me take control over evil.

(Just wait - this is to prepare you for a nice little wallet-pillage coming soon. Pay for this one, then pay more than twice for the next one.)

Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, POWERFUL WOMAN, GODDESS WORSHIP, PRINCESS, BRAT GIRLS
Old 08-16-2017, 7:11 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

FILTHY RICH BITCH

Stay silent and breathe in My greed. Become mesmerized by My indulgent, naked, writhing, expensive body as I shower Myself with butterflies of cash.

This is a hunger that never becomes fully sated, this is a temptation that constantly beckons you to feed it. This is Erotic Evil, thriving and entwining, reaching its branches around your cock like tendrils of tease.

I want you to gush for Me, drain for Me, sacrifice for Me, ache for Me. Fuel My fetish and become blissfully enslaved to an insatiable Goddess of sexual manipulation. Feed the root of all evil. Suffer for this unapologetically Filthy Rich Bitch.

Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, RIPOFF, EROTIC NUDE, BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP
Old 08-17-2017, 11:29 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

EVIL ANGEL

CONTAINS NUDITY

God is dead.

Say it. Speak it aloud. Stroke your cock as you repeat it to Me.

God is dead. Do not touch yourself unless you are saying these words. Take up your cock and follow Me.

I know you better than god does, and I know god better than you do. It's a lie. Everything you've been told is fake. I am real. Let Me prove it to you with your own human body.

Stroke for Me. Heil Sarah. God is dead.

I work like a serpent and wrap Myself inside your mind so surreptitiously that you never realize I'm there - it feels like silk stroking your inner soul. Before you know it, you're one stroke away from eternal damnation and sexual nirvana. Let Me suck on your mind and jerk off your spirit. Give in to Me. Deny your god. Blaspheme your idol. Worship the ultimate Master of your cock: Sarah DiAvola. That bitch god is dead; the Bitch Goddess is risen and has always been more powerful than your weak, pathetic, impotent little god.

Edge My cock for My delight - stop and go at My command. My rhythm is designed to brain wash you stroke by stroke, leading you giddy and drooling to the perverse depths of debauchery, sin, sexual deviancy, and a dripping wet lust for The Enemy.

CONTAINS NUDITY

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MESMERIZE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, MIND FUCK

Tags
chastity, femdom pov, financial domination, orgasm denial, tease & denial

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: