Old 06-04-2017, 3:43 AM

Why do you even waste your time posting updates in this section? No one bothers to come here.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrneath1 View Post
Why do you even waste your time posting updates in this section? No one bothers to come here.
...but you did! Welcome to My own personal forum thread. It's the Sarah Show, 24/7! They will be changing the name to "Sarah DiAvola's Tease/JOI Clips" and erecting a statue in My name. 😉
Old 06-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

CUM TO HELL

I am God, and I'm going to rewire that sheeple brain of yours. I want you to repeat the phrases I give you, and I want you to follow the instructions I order. Listen to Me indoctrinate you and replace that pitiful religious garbage with the real Truth: that I am God. I am all-powerful. I am to be worshiped.

Jerk off as I seduce you into darkness. Embrace your inner pervert and admit that you are damned - that your prudish, pathetic deity doesn't let you be fully human. Fully sexual. My ass, My breasts, My legs...these are your idols. These are your shrines. Kneel, worship, and lay your cock on your bible.

If you do what I say, you will soon be unable to enter church without getting a hard-on. Yes, I'm going to follow you into your place of worship and take over. I spit on that entire building, and I give that jesus statue a raging boner. Desecrate your church for Me. Disrespect your god for Me. Spill your seed for Me. Become My disciple and keep My commands.

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, POWERFUL WOMAN, FEMDOM POV
Old 06-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

RAMADAN WEEK 1

This month, you will come closer to the True God: Sarah DiAvola. I will make you spit on everything that is holy to you, and desecrate your entire religion. Let's get those foolish beliefs out of your head and indoctrinate you with My teachings.

As an introduction to My 5-week holy rededication, I want you to commit the sin of sodomy with your mouth, on a big fat cock. With your Quran close at hand. Make that praying mouth in to a sucking hole for Me. I will verbally degrade you and describe every single thing I'm making you do.

I rip out the pages of this "holy book." I spit inside of it, all over the words, and disrespect your Quran - because that is not your god anymore. I am your God. Pray to Me. Suck cock for Me. Go to hell for Me.

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: ORAL SERVITUDE, STRAP-ON, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, PEGGING, DILDO SUCKING
Old 06-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

CLOSE TO MY PANTIES

Have you ever wanted to be up close and personal with My panties? Juicy, sweaty, sweet, aromatic pieces of fabric that spend hours intimately close to My pussy and ass - It's the ultimate treat for the true Sarah DiAvola lover.

How can you get a hold of My panties? There are two ways, and I'm going to explain them while I model 10 pairs of panties of varying cuts and fabrics. I'll have you drooling within a minute.

My panties have been smothered by My ass cheeks, rubbed against My asshole, and cradled My perfect pussy. They are soaked and fully blessed by My body. How many pairs can you handle? Want to refresh your addiction every week? Every day? That's up to you to reach out and grab the prize of which you are truly unworthy.

I make money by being Me. I make bank off selling you My discarded used clothing. I'm spoiled so hard, My underwear is more expensive to buy used than new. Know what I'm going to spend that cash on? More panties!

Either buy direct like a big boy or fight it out in the auctions. Get your face inside My panties.

Category: PANTY FETISH
Related Categories: SMELL FETISH, SWEAT FETISH, PUSSY WORSHIP, WEDGIES, ASSHOLE FETISH
Old 06-08-2017, 3:57 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

PERSISTENT HICCUPS

I was in the middle of filming, and I got the hiccups so bad that they wouldn't go away! Instead of taking a break, I took the opportunity to film them. Hic, hic, hic, over and over, giggling between each one. I know how cute I am!

Watch My body twitch, My abdomen flinch, My breasts bounce, and My mouth pop out some proper, authentic, forceful hiccups. I do that thing where you open your mouth while you hiccup, so you get a nice acoustical boost - extra loud!

Eventually, I get tired of sitting there (hiccups are annoying) and I use My method for stopping them. It works perfectly, of course, and then I wave goodbye and think about how many copies of this clip I'm going to sell.

Category: HICCUPS
Related Categories: BELLY FETISH, BELLY SOUNDS, MOUTH FETISH, FETISH, BURPING
Old 06-10-2017, 3:59 PM

I admit. I come here too.
Old 06-12-2017, 1:25 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

Exclamation Ramadan 2: Wear Panties for Allah

RAMADAN 2: WEAR PANTIES FOR ALLAH

I suggest you get caught up on these tasks, because you didn't have them the first week! This will be a great opportunity to double up on your sexual assault on your so-called "god." Let's fuck your religion together, shall W/we? Step 2: shaming yourself by dressing in Women's clothing. The true Goddess knows that this rule is more disgusting than anything I could make you do. It shows how afraid allah is of Women - They scare him so bad, he forces you to forget the fact that Women are far superior. What a little bitch allah is. What a little bitch! I want you to dress like a little bitch - you could never ever be worthy of being a Woman, but you will make a fine little bitch. They're red, too! How perfect. Slutty and disrespectful.

Put these teeny panties on over your hairy mounds of nasty flesh and shove your rolls and fur in there. Ugh. Now, I'm going to give you a religious lecture that will have you trembling with reverence for Me. I'm going to rip your garbage religion and your pussy cult leader to shreds. I will make allah cry and beg Me for mercy, while taunting and laughing at you for prancing around in sexy little red panties, from MY command. Humiliate yourself for Me, to show your dedication. Commit unholy and unforgivable sins right in front of your bitch-ass fake god. I see you both as little ants, and nothing more. I. Am. God.

Now, prance and dance for Me. Wiggle. Look sexy. Look like a slutty little muslim girl. Let allah watch you fag yourself out for the One True Goddess - a WOMAN.

C4S: c4s.com/14248/17838550
iWC: IWC: iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/450723
Old 06-13-2017, 8:40 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

RESIST OR PAY 2

Once again, I present a sexual challenge: Make it through this clip without cumming. If you fail, you owe Me a tribute. If you succeed, you get to have blue balls all day.

I fill out this fishnet bodysuit like a hand in a glove, and I know how to move to make it twist, turn, and tantalize. My legs are a dream, My breasts are a superpower, My ass is a bandit, and My words are like honey. The red high heels is the icing on the cake, finishing My beautiful legs like an exclamation point on a statement. I am the statement.

Do not stop stroking your cock unless I command it. No cheating. I want you to try hard to resist the urge. I'll make it more difficult by talking about how your cock is aching, oozing, twitching for Me. When I feel like you can't take it anymore, I turn it up and then dial it down. I want you to stay on this roller coaster. I don't want you to cum. I want Me to be the only one getting pleasure, and tributes tickle My pussy. I like to see you squirm and whimper. I love to watch your penis throb for Me, knowing that I control your hand and your manhood.

Try. Just try to resist Me.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, COCK TEASE, BODYSTOCKINGS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES
Old 06-15-2017, 1:58 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

BE OUR PRETTY BOY

We're going to be the best of friends! We'll have you come over, for hours of dress-up and preparation. We want you in frilly panties, slutty shoes, and way too much makeup. I want to watch that makeup drool off of your face later tonight.

Valora and I are going to make you our little sissy bitch, and you're going to thank Us for it. We know you want to be the best slut you can be, and We don't want to be embarrassed by an amateur cock sucker, so you need to practice! While We get you ready, We're going to tell you all about the adventures you'll have once We take you out to the wolves. They will surround you, hungry and horny, and they won't be gentle, since you're a boy in a dress. We like that. We want to see you cry with two cocks in your mouth while you gag on the stench of cheap Axe perfume coming from the dudebros gangbanging you. We pick the most disgusting, deplorable guys for this fuck-job!

Sit pretty, little boy, while We make you into a full-blown cock whore.

Featuring Goddess Valora

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, FEMDOM POV, SLUT TRAINING, FORCED BI, GLORYHOLE
Old 06-18-2017, 6:49 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

CHASTITY BOYFRIEND

Since you wanted to date a Woman so far out of your league, you have to commit yourself to My rules. If you want to be My boyfriend, it's going to go My way.

During the week, while you're at work, you will be locked up, your cock tight in a little cage. All week. Then, when Friday comes along, I'll finally let you out. After a whole week in chastity, it's going to feel so good to be freed! We'll rent a nice movie and order gourmet delivery (on you tab, of course), and I'll lube up your cock next to Me. While I watch, I'll stroke your dick with My hand. Over and over, up and down, your dumb stick will get hard and excited for Me. It's been aching all week, and the slightest touch will make it twitch and jump. So each time you get close to cumming, I'll remove My hand and stop stroking. It will be hours of edging and teasing. Hours of agony.

At the end of the night, I'll slip into something slinky and thin, which barely covers My body. I'll slip into bed next to you, touch your thigh, and just as your heart beats out of your chest from anticipation...I'll put you back into the cage. I want to snuggle and spoon naked, and I don't want to feel your dick poking Me in the back. A good snuggler does what makes Me feel good, not what will get him laid. So you will lay there, behind Me, against My naked body, locked up and frustrated all night. Sweet dreams!

On Saturday, I'll do it all over again. I bet you didn't get any sleep last night, dreaming of ejaculations and frustration. What movie will W/we watch tonight?

Sunday will come around, and you will be tortured all over again. Will I finally let you cum? If I do, will it be fun? Or will I just ruin it for you, destroying an entire week of anticipation and longing with a painful release? you're My boyfriend now, and I'll control that cock every second of the day. When a dick is under Female control, the relationship works best and in My favor. Edging keeps you in the perfect head space to serve and obey Me.

Monday will come, and you will start your ordeal all over again for Me. But you get to say you're with Me, don't you?

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM POV, COCK TEASE, CUCKOLDING
Old 06-20-2017, 8:47 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

DANGER SEX MOUTH

Let Me show you what this mouth does. I guarantee you're not going to be able to get My mouth out of your head, after this. I go from playfully kissing and flicking My tongue and gradually get to more enthusiastic sucking and dangerous chomping. My puffy lips are like rose petals wrapped around a victim. My tongue is like a snake, coiled around its prey. My saliva stretches in tendrils of sloppy diamond liquid. My mouth is a cave of secrets and poison. Do you think I don't know exactly what I'm doing, with every tiny movement and look?

I will have you fear and desire My mouth - delightfully tickled and turned on, while simultaneously frightened and nervous. I'm danger. I'm sex. Watch My mouth spell it out.

Category: MOUTH FETISH
Related Categories: LIP FETISH, BITING, TONGUE FETISH, TEETH FETISH, LOLLIPOP LICKERS
Old 06-22-2017, 8:55 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

ACROBATIC CEI

The problem with you CEI bitches is that you're big fat cowards once you cum. Looking at that loogie in your hand is like looking out of a plane, getting ready to jump. It's scary, huh, you little bitch? I'm not going to tolerate pussies, so I'm going to force-feed you your cum, straight into your slut mouth.

I want you to prop your feet up on the wall or that headboard that's never seen a real woman, and jerk your cock just how I say. I want you to work up a good, thick, heavy load of frosting to swallow. Prime that pump for Me, because I want to see the rain shower down on your nasty, cum-sucking face!

Losers like you deserve to swallow their own sick cum, because you're a sick perverted fuck, and you deserve nothing more. So work that meat, build up the reserves, put your men on deck, and open wide for the incoming explosion of your own filthy spooge!

Check out Jizz on your Face too.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION GAMES, CEI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION
Old 06-24-2017, 8:26 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

I MAKE YOU WANNA

What do I make you wanna do? What feelings do I spark inside of you? How far do you see yourself going for Me? I'm worshiping Myself, almost as much as you're worshiping Me, here. I'm glorious. I inspire Myself every single day, and I know I light a fire within you every time you see or hear Me. Right? I know.

Tell Me about those feelings. Let them refresh and grow stronger as you watch Me do My thing. Let them multiply and combust as you listen to Me tell you what you already know: that I'm a significant influence on you. I inspire you. I motivate you.

Let's meditate on that. Drool over My heavy pull on you and focus on My influence......and notice how it gets louder and stronger with every second you're here.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, BIKINI, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Old 06-24-2017, 8:27 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

VIRGINITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER

It is. Even if you, by some miracle, put your penis inside of a Vagina, you would still be a virgin. It's in your chemical makeup, and it's irreversible. It's permanent: your brain will always be a virgin, even if your willy crosses a finish line.

Of course I'm going to explain this fact in fine details, and you're going to sit with your hand on your dick and listen to My every word. What are you going to do, stand up for yourself? Walk away from the perfect Woman talking right to you? No, you're going to shut up and endure the cold, hard truth: you will always be a virgin on the inside. Always. It's a psychological fact, virgin loser weenie.

I've proven Myself as the absolute best at verbal humiliation. The world over, few are as good at being flat-out cruel as I am. I will calmly, directly, and precisely speak the words that will break your heart. I want you to carry these lessons with you every day, for the rest of your days. All of those days, by the way, you will still be a virgin.

Category: VIRGIN HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SEXUAL REJECTION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION

Tags
chastity, femdom pov, financial domination, orgasm denial, tease & denial

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: