Old 06-12-2017, 9:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
Thank you for continuing to share your life story. I know that some memories must be difficult to write about, such as the one involving Tank.
Some of these memories are tearing me apart. Rehashing sadness is difficult.

The perpetrator had disappeared into the woods at the back of the cemetery. Cops and bikers combed the area for several minutes when suddenly...a single gunshot rang out. We rushed the area like a pack of hungry wolves and found Hawk lying face down in the dead leaves. A cop rolled him over and Hawk shouted, "Find that bastard!" Hawk was on his feet before I could kneel down. "Hawk, you're hit!" I said. He shoved me away as he inspected the wound. "It grazed me. Find him!"

Screeching brakes out at the road led us in a new direction. Twelve of us burst out of the woods into the road as the guy lay in front of the car that hit him. The driver of the car was horribly shaken. Detective Dickhead yelled, "Call two ambulances!" and rifled the guy's pockets for identification. The hand gun he'd used on Hawk lay a few feet from his body. Suddenly, Dickhead stood up, his face pale white, and said, "Oh shit, this ain't good." Another cop leaned over his shoulder to see the I.D., and said, "Son of a bitch." Of course, I stepped closer and asked, "What's the deal?"

Four of us walked into the police station. The others stayed with the bikes in the parking lot. And three of the boys were at the E.R. with Hawk. Cops were rushing around the station expecting a war between us and them. Dickhead called for me and Big Tony to follow him. He stepped into an interrogation room and we followed him in. The police chief followed us in, too. "What the hell's going on?" Big Tony growled. "Sir, I need you to remain calm." the chief said. "Calm? Calm my ass, mother fucker! What's the deal?" Big Tony growled, again. I put a hand on his shoulder, and said, "Tony...relax." Big Tony took a seat, and I sat to his right. Dickhead whispered in the chief's ear, and said, "Okay..." and the chief stepped out of the room.

"The guy that we've got in custody, at the hospital, is obviously one of the gunmen that killed your friend." Dickhead said. Big Tony's hand balled into a fist. "He's being checked out by the doctors and will be handcuffed to his bed until the doctors cut him loose." Dickhead continued. My mind raced in a hundred different directions. Then Dickhead said, "He's a retired cop." My heart stopped. Why would a fucking retired cop, and another guy, want to kill Tank? The chief stepped back into the room. "It appears our alleged shooter has died in the emergency room." he said, staring at his shoes. I wanted blood! I wanted to castrate the bastard personally. I was ready for war.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-13-2017, 5:45 AM

Dickhead asked me to stay behind while Big Tony went out to talk to the boys. "Mogli, we're friends, right?" he asked, closing the door. I shrugged my shoulders, and said, "Not really, buddy." and he laughed. "Listen," he continued, "I'm not saying you should let us do our job, or anything like that, but I am saying you shouldn't go nuts kicking in peoples doors and scaring the community on your witch hunt." I nodded my head. He extended his hand, and said, "I'll call you when we get a name of the accomplice." I shook his hand and walked out.

Jay pulled up on Hawk's bike. "What the hell...?" Big Tony asked. "Hawk's driving the tow-truck. They patched him up and cut him loose." Jay said, smiling. The tow-truck came skidding around the corner. "Hey boys!" Hawk yelled, smiling, "They didn't want to keep me, this time, after the sex act with the nurse last time I was in." We all cracked up laughing at that. We were just getting ready to mount our bikes when Dickhead walked up and slipped me a piece of paper. "Watch yourselves. He's probably armed and dangerous. APB went out just now." I tucked it in my pocket. We revved our motors and pulled out.

A mile away...I pulled into a deserted gas station and yanked the note from my pocket. "I've got an address!" I announced to the others. "Let's roll!" Big Tony yelled. I led the boys to an alley about a quarter mile from the address. "Who's carrying?" I asked. Not a single one of them had a gun. "Well, I guess we're going in old school." I said, and unstrapped my saddlebag. "This'll work for me." I said, pulling a ballpeen hammer from my bag. The others routed through their bags and I saw wrenches and screw drivers and a couple more hammers. We started walking towards the address - watching for cops - and hoping nobody saw us.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-16-2017, 4:54 AM

Two of the boys jumped the four foot fence and disappeared into the over-growth. Big Tony gave hand signals to two others and they ducked off behind the garage. We were creeping along the side of the house when Dickhead screeched up out front with three other units. Our prey exploded out the backdoor and ran right into Jay...whom managed to swing his wrench wide knocking the guy out cold. Cops came running - guns drawn - and yelling for us to 'stand down'. Dickhead told his guys to holster their weapons. "These guys are on our side, you dip-shits! Put your guns away!"

The guy we'd captured was the retired cop's nephew. Turns out he'd failed the psyche section of the cop training academy and had a bit of a screw loose. Big Tony and I stood outside the interrogation room while Dickhead and another cop grilled him. Apparently, Tank had slept with the retired cop's wife. Retired cop employs his off-kilter nephew to exact revenge. They had stalked Tank for several hours before catching up with him at the red light. Big Tony growled a low angry growl, "This fucker should be deader than Tank." After a brief conversation with Dickhead...Big Tony and I left the station followed by a few of the crew.

Back at my house...Sheila was sitting on the deck with another female. "Here he is!" she said, smiling. "Mogli, this is my friend, Sarah. She'll be my replacement after I'm gone." I shook hands with Sarah. "Replacement?" I asked. Sheila told me she and Lynn were moving to another state for massage school. "Okay," I said, still confused, "and you're giving your responsibilities to this young lady?" Sheila nodded yes. I shrugged my shoulders, and walked into the house.

Sarah was a couple years older than Sheila but almost identical build. Sheila told me to lie down on the floor, face down, as she educated Sarah on proper procedure. "Mogli has a high threshold of pain so you don't have to be too worried about hurting him." she said. She told Sarah to kick off her shoes and pay attention. Sheila kicked off her shoes and stepped up on my back. Sarah stood near my head, her feet about eight inches from my face, and asked questions. Her toe nails were painted a deep purple, and her feet looked nicely pedicured. I was focused on her feet while Sheila talked. Then Sheila stepped off and had Sarah step on. Sheila's toes were almost touching my face while Sarah did as she was told. "Okay, step off." Sheila said. She told me to roll over. Sheila stepped up on my chest and continued the lesson. Her bare sole pressed down on my cheek and she pushed my face to the side. "This will usually crack his neck this way, and then you switch feet and," she switched feet, "crack it this way." My neck popped. Sheila stepped off. "Okay, your turn." she said. Sarah stepped up on my chest and stared down at my face. Her eyes were a beautiful blue and her smile looked devilish. She cautiously placed her smooth sole on my nose and pushed my head away - her toes curled by my nose - and asked, "How much weight should I apply?" Sheila said, "With this guy? Hell, you could pretty much stand on his face if you want to. He won't feel it." My cock twitched in my jeans. Sarah literally lifted her other foot off my chest as she pressed down on my cheek. crack. My neck popped again. "Now switch feet." Sheila said. This time Sarah wiggled her toes against my nose as she pressed down...and pop...my neck popped again. With her bare foot still on my face Sarah asked several questions while I inhaled the lovely scent of leather with a hint of sweat. In mid conversation she switched feet, this time putting her bare foot right on my upturned face, cupping her toes over my nose. I inhaled deeply. Sarah smiled down at me with that devilish smile. It seemed like the conversation lasted ten minutes. My cock was rock hard. Sarah finally lifted her foot and started walking the length of my torso, and 'accidentally' stepped on my groin. I grunted softly. Sarah obviously felt my erection beneath her foot because she flashed that devilish smile at me, again.

Forty minutes of being pleasantly trampled by these two lovely ladies and they wrapped it up with Sheila saying, "And then you do this." as she held a bare sole to my lips for a kiss. Sarah's eyes lit up as my lips kissed the ball of each of her feet. "Okay...we're out of here. Call if you need us." Sheila said. Sarah winked at me and waved as she followed Sheila out the door.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:53 PM

nice to see the stories continue. Was thinking you were out of women!
Old 06-18-2017, 3:03 PM

Been away for a few days - so sorry for not keeping up until now! Mogli, for Sheila, Lynn & Sarah, I can only put forth the greatest yearn for your experience. Their walking sounds divine, and now that you have Sarah with her devilish wink and can obviously sense your need, I totally look forward to her next trip over (on her own!).

While I surely have understanding for the difficulties you've had to put up with, you can no doubt "sense & feel" why I go by the name "CRSHMYCHST!" You can surely bank on the pleasure I'll have, I hope, during Sarah's next walk (and the burning desire that I would/could/should be under her feet too . . . happy for you, Brother!!)!! ENJOY, my friend.
Old 06-19-2017, 7:32 AM

Loved that scene with Sheila and Sarah. It seems like you will have some fun under Sarah's feet.
Old 06-19-2017, 9:17 AM

Thank you, my friends, for following my memoirs. You might like Sarah, although our time together was fairly short.

After some food and a nap on the couch...I was lying on the couch watching television when a car pulled into the driveway. Sarah was dressed for a night on the town in a tight mini-dress and 4" spiked heels. I quickly opened the door. "I hope I'm not bothering you, Mogli?" she said, walking passed me. "No, not at all." I said. She pranced into the parlor and sat on the arm of the couch, her panties showing between her legs. "I think you and me can have a mutually symbiotic relationship. Do you know what that means?" she said, placing her clutch purse on the coffee table. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm going through a filthy divorce because my asshole husband left me for a bitch he works with. It makes me angry just thinking about it. Anyway...I'm angry, you know?" she said, angrily. "Yes, I get it." I responded softly. "You seem to like being used as a floor. You can take some pain, I'm sure, and I'm looking to hurt men. If you allow me to vent on you I won't even charge you for my time." she said, crossing her legs, dangling the spiked heel from her bare foot. "Do you need to think about this, smart guy? I'm going out with some friends tonight and I'd like to, you know, be happy while I'm out." I nodded my head. "Get on the floor, stupid!" she ordered. I quickly lay on the floor.

Sarah kicked off her heels and stepped onto my chest. I moaned from the still existing pain from earlier in the day. "That doesn't hurt does it?" she asked, sneering down at me. "No. No, I'm fine." I said, grimacing. She stomped her right foot hard on my chest and I grunted. "That's what I like to hear." she said, and stomped her left foot. My cock twitched in my jeans. "I knew you liked pain when I stepped on your worthless cock this afternoon." she said, grinding her heel into my ribs. "Is it hard again?" she asked, and slammed her foot on my groin. "Oomph!" I grunted, and her face lit up. Sarah moved back towards my head, standing full weight on her left foot on my throat. My face contorted in pain as she smiled. "I could kill you, right now, and probably be done with this anger I have, but I think I'll stretch this out a bit." she said, stepping off my throat. My hands instinctively went to my neck as Sarah yelled, "Put your fucking hands down!" and stomped on my stomach. She stepped up on me, again, and planted her right foot on my face. "You were sniffing my feet earlier. Did they smell good?" she asked. I nodded my head yes. "I stood on your face earlier. Did you like that?" she asked. I nodded yes, again. She stomped her foot on my face and I saw stars.

"You're pretty tough." Sarah said, stepping up on my face full weight. She stood there for several minutes as I saw blue flashes of light from the pain. Sarah slapped the side of my face with the sole of her foot. "I asked you a question." she said. I shrugged as I couldn't answer with her full weight on my face. "I asked you if you like being sat on, too?" she said, her voice quite bitchy. I grunted out a "uh huh" from beneath her feet. She stepped off my face, dragging her toe nails over my cheek, and ordered me to the couch. "Lie down here." she said, waving her arm the length of the couch. I did. She plopped her tight little ass on my chest, and asked, "You've kissed my feet and smelled them. Would you lick them, too?" I quickly said, "Yes." and Sarah spun herself sideways, her crotch exposed, as she slammed her bare soles on my face. "Get licking." she said. As she leaned back she put her hand on my groin and stomped my face, again, this time cutting my tongue on my teeth. "What the fuck is this?" she asked, squeezing my erection. She stood up, furious that I was excited, and demanded I kneel in front of the coffee table. "Put your cock right here." she said, pointing. I unzipped my jeans and exposed my erection.

"If I walk on that," she shouted, "would it stay hard?" and she laughed a maniacal laugh. I hung my head in shame. Sarah cuffed me in the side of the head. "Are you freaking kidding me?" she screamed. She stomped on the table top and stepped up, her bare soles sticking to the finish. She stomped on my cock head and glared at me with rage because my cock was still hard. "Give me my shoes." she said. I leaned over to grab them although I couldn't lean far because she was standing on my cock. "Lick the sweat off the insole before you put them on my feet." I licked the inside of the right shoe, followed by the left, and held them out to her. She put them on, her eyes full of hatred, and stamped her feet beside my vulnerable cock. She stepped full weight on the shaft of my erection and ground the sole, like she was snuffing out a cigarette. Cum oozed from the tip. She growled at me. Then Sarah turned and placed the spiked heel on the tip of my cock and crushed it beneath the tiny rubber tip. "Do you like that?" she asked. I looked up her dress at her g-string that disappeared between her tight white cheeks. "Uh huh." I said, fantasizing about kissing that ass. She spun around, slapping my face with her open hand, and stomped the platform sole on my cock. I clenched my teeth in pain. She ground the sole on my cock, again, and saw cum mixed with blood oozing out of the tip. She stepped back and kicked me in the gut, screaming, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" As she stepped back on my cock I came from beneath the sole....bloody cum. "OOoh!" she snarled. She stepped down off the table and said, "I'm out of here...but I'll be back. I'll break you." And she wiped the bloody cum from her sole on my shirt. She stormed out of my house and left.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:00 AM

Well, I wasn't expecting THAT. She was quite vicious.
Old 06-20-2017, 9:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
Well, I wasn't expecting THAT. She was quite vicious.
She was horribly vicious. That's part of the reason our relationship was short.

It was around three o'clock in the morning when Sarah was pounding on my door. I opened it and invited her inside. She was drunk and staggering, her words slurred, and she attempted to punch me as she stepped inside my house. "Whoa lady!" I said, grabbing her wrist, "My face still hurts from your visit earlier." She burst out laughing, and said, "I thought you were tough, but I guess I was mistaken." She spit in my face and sneered at me as it ran down my cheek and nose. "I kicked a guy in the balls tonight," she slurred, "because he tried touching my ass." I shrugged. "I bet you'd like to touch my ass, too. Wouldn't you? You fucking loser." she spat. I closed the door and re-locked it. "Come on," I said, grabbing her arm, "it's late. You need sleep." She hawked a big gob of spit in my face, laughing, and said, "I'm not sleeping until you eat my ass." I felt my cock twitch in my boxers.

In the bedroom..."My husband wouldn't eat my ass. He said it was gross. I figure since you like freaky shit you'd be glad to oblige." she said, pulling the sexy dress over her head and kicking off her heels. "My ass is sweaty from dancing. My feet are, too. You'd better get busy." she said, slapping my face hard. I wanted to choke the life out of her. My face was still sore and swollen from getting stomped on. She fell on the bed, too tipsy to stand upright, and pointed at her crotch. "Get to it...I'm tired." she said, patting her pubic mound. I knelt between her legs and kissed her panties. Her vagina smelled of stale piss and sweat. "Take off my thong, stupid. I want your tongue in me." she ordered. "I know there were five or six guys at the club tonight that would give their right nut to be in your position right now." she said, grabbing a fistful of my hair and mashing my face against her groin, "But I waited for you. Don't let me down." I peeled her thong off her milky white legs and saw the little patch of fur glistening above her vagina. I kissed her swollen vaginal lips and inhaled the musky smell of her stale pee, again. She was salty and sweaty. I licked her pussy as she writhed with pleasure. She kicked my balls, playfully but hard, with her bare foot. Suddenly, her body tensed and she grabbed at the sheets. Her head pressed back against the mattress as her back arched and she moaned deep in her chest. "Oh yea..." she crooned, "that's it."

"Lay here so I get on your face." she said. I got on the bed, resting my head on the pillow, and she stood over me staring into my face. Without warning...she dropped a knee into my gut causing me to grunt out loud. "Aww, did that hurt?" she asked, laughing. She straddled me and slid up my chest. "You'd better make me cum again or I'll punch you in the face." she growled. She mashed her vagina on my face, bending my nose up, and started riding my face. "You must be loving this, huh? Slurping my pussy after I've been out dancing in this heat." she laughed, "Just wait til you get to my sweaty ass." I ate her as well as I could even though my face ached. She held my arms down with her legs and gripped the headboard for leverage. Within minutes she was grinding down hard on my mouth and her body shook violently. "MMmmm." she purred...just before peeing on my face. "What the fu...?" I started to ask, but she punched my forehead with her fist. "Sorry loser...I slipped." she said, bursting out in laughter. Then she spun herself around, planting her sweaty ass on my face, and ordered me to 'lick it good.' Her ass was pungent but I licked it regardless. She leaned forward, elbows stabbing my ribs, and allowed me to lick her retched ass for a long time.

My cock poked out of my boxer shorts, which infuriated her, and she slapped it hard. "This thing gets hard over the weirdest shit. Why would your dick get hard from licking my disgusting ass?" I felt it twitch, which pissed her off even more, and she balled up her fist and punched me in the balls. The pain was so bad I almost threw up in her ass. "Stop!" I yelled, but she muffled my moans with her ass. "You have a job to do, loser, and you can't do it if you're talking." I was suffocating beneath her weight. No air. My cock was rock hard. "Seriously?" she asked, slapping my cock, again. I gasped in a deep breath. She finally slid off of me and asked, "How bad's your face hurt?" I shrugged. "Well, I guess I'll find out for myself." she said, and stepped up on my face, her bare heels on my forehead and her toes at my chin. "Start jerking off, loser, and I'll get off your face after you cum." My face was killing me but I quickly started stroking my cock as she crushed my face. It seemed to take forever to cum between the pain and humiliation, but eventually...I shot a load up my belly. Sarah laughed so hard, and she was still quite drunk, she slipped off my face and fell on my head with a solid thud. I almost blacked out. Sarah rolled off the edge of the bed, laughing, and I sat up. My head was spinning. Bloody cum clung to my belly. Blood dripped from my nose and lips. "Look at you, you fucking loser, bleeding." she howled, "Go wash your face." I went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet. "Wash the piss out of your beard, too." she yelled behind me, "I don't want you sucking my toes with a pissy beard."

I washed my face, rinsed my hair, and gargled with mouthwash. I plugged my nostrils with toilet paper. When I returned to the bedroom Sarah had stripped the piss soaked sheets off the bed. "I'm going to sleep. You're going to kiss my feet while I fall asleep. Understand?" Sarah asked. I nodded my head and knelt at the foot of the bed. She rolled onto her side and put her sweaty feet in my face. Within minutes she was snoring her head off. I got up and walked to the kitchen and popped several aspirin to ease my pain. Then I grabbed the bedding and threw it in the washing machine. I slept on the couch in agony.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:34 PM

Yeah, she was extremely vicious. An angry bitch and alcohol are clearly a bad combination.
Old 06-22-2017, 5:23 AM

In the morning...I was awakened by Sarah plopping her thong covered ass on my chest. She clicked on the television and propped her bare feet on the coffee table. "You got any food in the house, loser?" she asked, staring down at me. "Yea..." I started, but she cut me off. "You think you might muster up some chow? I'm starving." she said. "Well, I'd gladly cook you breakfast if you'll get off me." I replied. She retorted with a hard slap to my face, and "You didn't say please." Finally, she got off me and I started making breakfast.

"You have a nice house," Sarah said, sitting at the kitchen table, "but it needs a lady's touch." I thanked her, sort of, and served her omelet with a side of toast. I placed my plate at the other seat and Sarah grabbed the dish, slid it towards her, and spit on my eggs. "That'll give it some flavor." she said, smiling. I ate in silence. A little spit never killed anyone, although the injuries inside my mouth were killing me. Then Sarah stood up and turned her ass towards me...and farted inches from my face and food. "Take a deep whiff of that, loser. I bet it stinks." I was appalled. "What the fuck...?" I began, and she laughed hysterically. "You know, you need help, you psycho bitch!" I chastised, "There's something wrong with you." She continued laughing, and said, "Something wrong with me? You're the one that gets off having women walk on you! You're the freak that licks women's feet and assholes! I'm fine, loser, but you...you need help." she said, and swung her palm at my face. I caught her wrist and twisted her hand back. "Enough!" I growled, "You've had your fun." She hawk a gob of spit on my remaining food and stormed into the bedroom, dressed and stormed out. An hour later...I was puking my guts out and shitting brown watery stench.

At the emergency room, three hours later...the doctor said I'd contracted a bacterial virus commonly associated with anal/oral sex. Apparently, the bleeding gums and inside tissue in my mouth played a big role in that. They put me on an antibiotic drip and saline solution to replenish my fluids. "I assume you've been in a fight recently?" asked the doctor, examining my swollen and bruised face and bloody gums. "Yea doc, it was brutal." I said. He looked at the bruising on my chest and abdomen, too. "How many guys did you fight?" he asked, scribbling notes in his pad. The urine specimen test came back, and the doctor read the report, looked at me, and asked, "Were you hit in the kidneys? You have blood in your urine, too." He flipped the sheet back, farther, and examined my crotch. "Sir, your testicles are bruised, also. What happened?" I hesitated, and said, "Must've been kicked in the balls, doc. I don't know." Nine hours later...I was admitted to a room on the fourth floor. The attending doctor said, "The x-rays just came back and you have two fractured ribs and fractured nose. You must be a hell of a scrapper." I laughed. After the doctor left I phoned Hawk.

The next morning...Hawk walked in. "Sir, visiting hours don't start for three more hours." a nurse said, angrily. "He's my brother, lady. Relax!" Hawk growled. After looking me over, Hawk asked, "Who did this to you? We'll kick their asses!" I laughed. "It wasn't a fight," I whispered, "it was a hot chick with thing for doling out pain." Hawk's eyes bugged out of his head. "Are you shittin' me, bro? You let some chick do this to you?" he asked, amazed. Just then two security guards walked in...unaware that Big Tony was right behind them. "Sir, you need to leave...now." said the taller one. Big Tony laughed, and said, "You boys better go take a coffee break. This guy's our brother." The shorter of the two guards almost fell over. After a brief conversation, explaining my injuries, and taking heat from my two brothers, they left, promising they'd be back later.

For the next three or four days I slept a lot. The stomach issue was finished thanks to the powerful drugs. The pain in my face and mouth subsided. The doctor came in on the morning of the fourth day to examine me. "You ready to go home, bruiser?" he asked, laughing. "Yes sir, I am." I said. Two hours later I was released with four prescriptions and a word of advice from the doctor. "Don't fight anymore. It's not doing your body any good." We both laughed.

Back home...I showered and slid on a pair of boxers. I was laying on the couch when Sheila knocked on the door. "Mogli, are you okay?" she asked, concerned. "Yea...I'm fine." I said. "Sarah called me and said you were mean to her and she wouldn't be coming here anymore. What happened?" Sheila asked. I waved my hand down my body, the bruises faded to purples and greens, and said, "She needs mental help. That bitch stomped the hell out of me!" Sheila's jaw dropped. "Oh my God, I'm sorry!" she said, tearing up. I finally got her calmed down, and said, "You still willing to come over?" She was just about to answer when Hawk and Jay walked in. "Is this her?" Hawk asked. "No! This is my friend." I said, holding up my hand.

More to Come...Soon.
Old 06-22-2017, 4:01 PM

WOW!! Total bummer that Bitch hurt you so badly!! You're so right . . . she surely DOES need a shrink to straighten her out!! Hope you'll be back to your regular life soon, and those broken ribs will knit to enable Sheila to meet your needs!!

Enjoy your weekend, friend!!

Crshmychst (but not by Sarah!!) lol
Old Yesterday, 8:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crshmychst View Post
WOW!! Total bummer that Bitch hurt you so badly!! You're so right . . . she surely DOES need a shrink to straighten her out!! Hope you'll be back to your regular life soon, and those broken ribs will knit to enable Sheila to meet your needs!!

Enjoy your weekend, friend!!

Crshmychst (but not by Sarah!!) lol
Thank you, my friend, wishing you a good weekend, too.

Two weeks passed with nothing but healing and eating. Visits from my biker brothers were common. Sheila stopped by to check on me occasionally, and she'd sit drinking soda while we talked, but no trampling. Her final visit before leaving - Sheila showed up with a cute young friend that turned out to be her cousin, Gina. Gina was nineteen years old and working part time at a local convenience store. "Mogli, my friend, you're in luck. My cousin Gina said she'll walk on you whenever you need if you'll honor the payment deal you and I had." I said, "Okay, but she's tiny." to which Gina replied, "Hey, I weigh one hundred and eleven pounds." I burst out laughing. "Get on the floor, old man, and let me show you what I can do." Gina said, smirking. I quickly lay on the floor. Gina removed her little size 6 sneakers, peeled off her ankle socks, and said, "I just got out of work so my feet might be a little stinky." I told her I didn't mind as long as she could pop my back. Her little feet were adorable, nicely shaped, and painted a pretty shade of pink. She stepped up on my back and started kneading my muscles with her toes and heels. It felt wonderful. Sheila spoke up a few times, giving pointers, or making suggestions.

"Gina stepped off and said, "Roll over. Sheila said I have to do both sides." I rolled onto my back and looked up at her smiling face. "I have a few customers I'd like to do this to...in my spiked heels." she said, stepping up on my chest. Her little feet felt so good on my aching body. "One hundred and eleven pounds, my ass." I said laughing, "More like eighty-five pounds." Gina playfully held her foot over my face, and said, "Keep making fun of me and I'll dance on your face." This put me in stitches, and I said, laughing heartily, "Don't you threaten me with a good time." which got us all laughing. Sheila explained the part about stepping on my face and cracking my neck. Gina said "No problem, as long as he doesn't mind the stinky feet." Feeling playful I grabbed her ankle and held her sole to my face, inhaling loudly, and said, "They don't stink. Stop worrying!" Truth be told...her foot smelled like rubber with a hint of sweat. "Okay, you asked for it." Gina said, giggling, and placed her soft pudgy sole on my face, turning my head to the left...crack. Then she turned my head to the right and pressed gently, but nothing happened. Sheila said, "Push down harder." and Gina's toes were an inch from my nose. crack. My neck felt like new, again.

Sheila and Gina talked about the importance of safety and knowing when enough is enough...all the while, Gina's sweet pudgy sole and toes were on my face, and her weight concentrated on her other foot on my chest. My cock twitched in my jeans. "Right Mogli?" Sheila asked. "Huh?" I replied, focusing on Gina's foot instead of the conversation. "I said, Gina has to learn how much you can handle." I nodded yes beneath Gina's foot. As Gina stepped off of me she sat on my chest and re-dressed her feet. Her ass was warm and well cushioned for a tiny thing. "Am I hired?" Gina asked, smiling at me. "You sure are." I said. Sheila hugged me and said she'd stop in to see me when she was home on breaks, and I had her number if Gina got out of hand. I thanked her and the two left.

That night on the news...Sarah had been arrested for trying to kill her husband. I breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't gone to that extreme with me, although...a week in the hospital seemed close.

More to Come...Soon.
Old Yesterday, 8:31 AM

Damn, that Sarah was one messed-up chick! I am glad for you that she didn't do worse, although being in the hospital for a week was surely bad enough.

It's great that Sheila helped you, and found you a seemingly nicer replacement in Gina.
Old Yesterday, 3:28 PM

Sure hope Gina turns out to be a dream for you! As for that "twitching in your jeans," maybe Gina's comment about walking on the chest of some of her customers, may get to your chest too (especially at 85 pounds!!) HaHa

Once again, Mogli, have a great weekend!!