Old 06-15-2017, 2:18 PM

First high heels trample session

Hello all,

Finally yesterday I had my first high heels trample session with a Pro domme, and being honest, it was much harder than I imagined.

At first we were talking about what I liked and the intensity. Being a beginner she told me that she would start softly and that she would go up the intensity. She gave me a safety word in case of danger, but at that time I had no intention of using it.

I told her that at one point in the session I wanted her to tie me and gag me. And then she would perform to me the harder high heels trampling she would ever done. She said no, that I could not bear it. I insisted, I told her that it would take a long time to have another session, and I wanted to reach the limit. She told me that other submissives with more experience than I had not been able to endure a high heels trampling like that. I got a little angry (I admit it was wrong, but I was very nervous) and I told her I was disappointed. She looked at me very seriously and said, Okay, if it's what you want I will not let you down. She made me sign a consent paper and she agreed.

Then she accompanied me to a room and let me choose 6 pairs of shoes, all high heels. And there where the session began.

At first she began to step on my back for a few minutes, not leaving all the weight on the heels. She asked me several times if everything was fine, and I answered her yes. That was easy to bear. Then he ordered me to turn around and began to trample my chest and gut. Now I felt more pain than before, but I was holding up pretty well.

She kept stomping on me, every now and then she would stop and make me change her shoes and worship them,to keep trampling me.

At this time I already had the chest with enough marks and quite red, and I was about to say the word of safety, but she suddenly stopped.

And here my suffering began.
She gagged me tightly and tied my arms and legs with sticks. She went to another room and came back with high heels metal shoes. I was a little nervous and scared. He showed me the heels and said to me laughing, now you're going to pay for your audacity. And suddenly she jumped on my chest and began to drop all her weight on one shoe and then on the other. I have to say that I had never felt so much pain, until she put her heels on my nipples and started twisting them. If I not been gagged, I would have shouted the safety word. I was twisting on the flor and looked at her trying to stop her. Suddenly she jumped again and I thought I was dying, I was about to cry but I could not. She knew I was excited and kept twirling her heels and jumping over me. And finally one last jump and she stopped. She took off my gag and untied me, I could see that I had several blood stains on my chest and many heel marks. She told me, did you like it? Are you disappointed? I loved it. I did not respond to her, and she laughed and told me, this is what you wanted, remember?
She forced me to lick her shoes and told me to start masturbating.
And so ended my first session.

I barely slept this night because of the pain in my chest. When I got out of bed, I have seen several cuts, wounds and bruises, but I do not think there are any broken ribs.
I do not know how long it will take to recover from my wounds, I'm a little bit worried.

I'm sorry for asked her for such a hard high heels trampling.

Sorry for all this text, and sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish.

Thanks for your time.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:11 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

The cuts & bruises will go - the time it takes varies from person to person - my "trophy marks" dissapear very quickly, so in some respects I'm lucky.

Your English is fine.
Old 06-17-2017, 8:04 AM
Back home:)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean View Post
Hello all,

Finally yesterday I had my first high heels trample session with a Pro domme, and being honest, it was much harder than I imagined.

At first we were talking about what I liked and the intensity. Being a beginner she told me that she would start softly and that she would go up the intensity. She gave me a safety word in case of danger, but at that time I had no intention of using it.

I told her that at one point in the session I wanted her to tie me and gag me. And then she would perform to me the harder high heels trampling she would ever done. She said no, that I could not bear it. I insisted, I told her that it would take a long time to have another session, and I wanted to reach the limit. She told me that other submissives with more experience than I had not been able to endure a high heels trampling like that. I got a little angry (I admit it was wrong, but I was very nervous) and I told her I was disappointed. She looked at me very seriously and said, Okay, if it's what you want I will not let you down. She made me sign a consent paper and she agreed.

Then she accompanied me to a room and let me choose 6 pairs of shoes, all high heels. And there where the session began.

At first she began to step on my back for a few minutes, not leaving all the weight on the heels. She asked me several times if everything was fine, and I answered her yes. That was easy to bear. Then he ordered me to turn around and began to trample my chest and gut. Now I felt more pain than before, but I was holding up pretty well.

She kept stomping on me, every now and then she would stop and make me change her shoes and worship them,to keep trampling me.

At this time I already had the chest with enough marks and quite red, and I was about to say the word of safety, but she suddenly stopped.

And here my suffering began.
She gagged me tightly and tied my arms and legs with sticks. She went to another room and came back with high heels metal shoes. I was a little nervous and scared. He showed me the heels and said to me laughing, now you're going to pay for your audacity. And suddenly she jumped on my chest and began to drop all her weight on one shoe and then on the other. I have to say that I had never felt so much pain, until she put her heels on my nipples and started twisting them. If I not been gagged, I would have shouted the safety word. I was twisting on the flor and looked at her trying to stop her. Suddenly she jumped again and I thought I was dying, I was about to cry but I could not. She knew I was excited and kept twirling her heels and jumping over me. And finally one last jump and she stopped. She took off my gag and untied me, I could see that I had several blood stains on my chest and many heel marks. She told me, did you like it? Are you disappointed? I loved it. I did not respond to her, and she laughed and told me, this is what you wanted, remember?
She forced me to lick her shoes and told me to start masturbating.
And so ended my first session.

I barely slept this night because of the pain in my chest. When I got out of bed, I have seen several cuts, wounds and bruises, but I do not think there are any broken ribs.
I do not know how long it will take to recover from my wounds, I'm a little bit worried.

I'm sorry for asked her for such a hard high heels trampling.

Sorry for all this text, and sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish.

Thanks for your time.
Every time I rolled over after being trampled in heels on my chest and stomach, it took me almost two weeks, of rolling over on my stomach to wake me up. It took a while longer for the lumps to go away.

AND, it was no where as extreme as what you went through. It was also my first trample.

Good luck, bro. IT will give you chills every time you roll over and wake you up, when you think of what you went through, but you'll get a smile of your face when you think about it

hhhmmm, male bytw.
Old 06-17-2017, 3:25 PM

Very nice story!
Old 06-19-2017, 2:47 PM

Nice
I'd love to be gagged, tied and trampled, though I prefer barefoot. But good for you!
Old 06-21-2017, 12:50 PM

Great post. Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 06-21-2017, 1:32 PM

Yes I agree this is a very nice post to read and I agree with bfrug that your English is way better than my Spanish!

I would say most trample fetishists do not appreciate the actual level of pain that they witness others do on the internet. I think you got what you bargained for and I have to say I think both she and you are courageous for doing the session the way it was designed.

Nice going. I hope you'll do more like this to enjoy this incredible fetish of ours! Mils de gracias!