Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...

Old 10-03-2016, 8:38 PM

Superdomebooty smothers the heck out of him

http://www.mssuperdomebooty.com/viewvideo.php?g=878

on

http://www.mssuperdomebooty.com/

Old 10-05-2016, 12:43 PM

now that is one lucky face
Old 10-06-2016, 11:38 AM

"Day #72, still lost in this amazing ass".
Old 10-06-2016, 5:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslik View Post
"Day #72, still lost in this amazing ass".
How did it feel, did she make you think twiceI would have been scared.
Old 10-11-2016, 5:19 AM

I joined and I have to admit that I'm disappointed yet again. This really is a shame because Ms. Superdome is probably my #1 (terms of beauty) but I find the content underwhelming and the site layout frustrating. She doesn't do the quality facesitting that one can expect from Mistress Kim or others. Also, HAT Entertainment's no download policy and built in media player are terrible. I've been a member of both Superdome's and LaPantarreNegra's (also HAT) sites numerous times, spending a total of at least $200 over the past few years. Think about that. That's the kind of money one spends when going to the cinema 15 times! Nevertheless, I still do not own a single clip on my hard drive to open at my leisure. When I want to watch a clip on the site (as a member) it's basically like having to wait for a full download to begin watching. And then, there are problems with pausing and full screen view (I've used three different web browsers).

Why such a low bar? I know the go-to defense is going to be piracy, but why do so many other sites seem to be able to deal with it? Other sites produce far more content. Why not open a clips4sale store? Ms Superdome has SO much potential but her site is terrible for the price.

Please don't white knight me on this. I can see it coming. Honest feedback only. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.
Old 01-01-2017, 6:05 PM

Sadly i agree. Joined once and kinda felt the same way. My gripe wasnt that i couldnt download (i understand the piracy concern) but the terrible player and I feel she isnt in to it. Bigcutie eve has interesting squashing videos i recommend joining just once to see her squash videos.
Old 01-01-2017, 7:01 PM

I want to be careful in how I word this. I too have felt the frustrations of that website as well. It's extremely hard for models like superdome, whom originally are body appreciation models to turn into doms. While it's true her efforts aren't has harsh, how can one compare to mistress kim? It's like expecting Love.randalin to squash. Not every women with a huge ass wants to squash.

Let's face it, for years we have been searching for someone of kims caliber but she is in her own category. Even with website layout, it's perfect with tons of content and photos that are downloadable.

Unfortunately, it appears that Ms. Superdomebooty will be retiring in 2018 so enjoy this year with her content while you can. It's easy to take models for granted as a customer. She has made a lot of progress with losing weight (500lbs to 380lbs).

Bigcutie eve is a great alternative to superdome but I think the squashing is somewhat of the same.
Old 01-08-2017, 7:56 PM

I agree. Just hope one day we can have more than just a handful of models that can do it right.
Old 01-10-2017, 6:51 PM

Both the website issue (joined site, beautifull women but agree about the site) and ratjoe"s sentiment are both related to piracy.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:35 AM

Is the site down for anyone else not working for me after I signed up

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: