Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Scat Stories & Discussion Forum (No Scat Pics)

Old 06-18-2017, 3:24 PM

Omg yes all the yes
Old 06-18-2017, 10:54 PM

Great story!!! Loved it, I spent ten years as a live in slave to a Dominant Couple... I've always been straight but I was in love with The GODDESS, and was told that the only way I could be in Her life was to agree to serve them both, I started out with a shoe/boot/ trampling fetish, within a month I was licking his cowboy boots clean, getting my hands stomped by him and being trampled by him, and within a second month I was his cocksucker and urinal and my Owner loved it, She loved the power and She knew that I took the vow of being Her slave seriously, despite the humiliation, I enjoyed surrendering to Her and my submission pleased Her and that's what matters most...
Old 06-20-2017, 6:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome mat mark View Post
Great story!!! Loved it, I spent ten years as a live in slave to a Dominant Couple... I've always been straight but I was in love with The GODDESS, and was told that the only way I could be in Her life was to agree to serve them both, I started out with a shoe/boot/ trampling fetish, within a month I was licking his cowboy boots clean, getting my hands stomped by him and being trampled by him, and within a second month I was his cocksucker and urinal and my Owner loved it, She loved the power and She knew that I took the vow of being Her slave seriously, despite the humiliation, I enjoyed surrendering to Her and my submission pleased Her and that's what matters most...
Wow that sounds intense. Can you tell us more? (Maybe in a new thread?)
Old 06-20-2017, 8:32 PM

Sure Sauur, I met my Former Owner at a Fetish party, I was serving as a footstool for a Woman, when I saw two black patent leather boots walk up to me and start talking to the Woman I was serving, they knew each other but I couldn't hear what was being said... Suddenly my right hand was stomped on and then my left hand and I heard laughing, I looked up with my hands throbbing and saw a 5:10, 120 lbs , long blonde hair Goddess with the most Beautiful smile and I was in love !!! GODDESS DESHAWN was in Her mid twenties, and VERY intelligent, I've never before or since felt so out of my league as I did then and for the next ten years, I spent that night under Her heels and sucking on Her boots, I told Her everything and begged for a chance to earn a position as Her slave, within a week, I was interviewed and was given a chance to earn a position ... GODDESS told me She Had been dating a Man named Kent for about two months who knew about bdsm but didn't have a lot of experience , I was told that She was going to discuss me with Him and if I was serious about being a Real slave I would have to meet him , because She was not going to lie to Him about me, I was told that I MUST respect Him and show Him Reverence because He was Her Man and I was property, She said She would call me when a meeting was arraigned ... About 3 weeks later I was ordered to come to Her house to meet them, I was ordered that for me to be Her slave that I had to be His slave also, She said that the thought of me surrendering to them both turned Her on like nothing else ever did and it amused and intrigued MASTER KENT, I was to obey MASTER and swallow my male pride, after all I was begging to be Her slave and this is what She wanted... I was given instructions and ordered to read as many stories as I could about cuckolds... As much as I was conflicted, I agreed, I just couldn't pas up the opportunity of being owned by Her and came to the realization that what She demanded was what was important and I surrendered...
Old 06-20-2017, 9:50 PM

Hey Sauur, sorry had to take a break to get my ducks in a row... I was so nervous that night, I had been given instructions by GODDESS DESHAWN about my behavior and was told that if I fucked up, I would lose my chance to be Her slave and with Her giggling my chance to serve MASTER KENT... When I arrived I was ordered to strip naked and to crawl into Her living room... They made a striking couple , Her tall, with waist length white blonde hair dressed from head to toe in black latex, He had long jet black hair, tall and muscular , very attractive and I knew that if I wanted a part in Her life, it would have to be as a slave, because I couldn't compete... When I crawled in they both burst into laughter, after introductions I groveled before Her and kissed Her boots, as I kissed they talked, the toe of Her boot kicked my forehead and my Owner said " greet your new MASTER" I gulped and I heard Her Say " kiss and make love to His boots, suck on them" ... I began to lick his black cowboy boots, I kissed, licked and sucked on them for about twenty minutes, they kissed and talked and laughed, I started to try and deep throat His pointed toe of His boot, I heard Her sigh " oh yeah " MASTER told Her I had good technique , and She laughed and said " he better, I have plans for him" ... GODDESS DESHAWN never raised Her voice unless somebody pissed Her off, She began to softly call me names like faggot, cocksucker, bitch boi, sissy, fairy, queer bait ,and loser among other things... I could hear them whisper and kiss, and She said " do it for me Baby" , She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up between His legs, I blurted out " thank you GODDESS and MASTER, YOUR boots tasted soooo good" they laughed and She said " if you liked that then you will love this" She had undone His zipper and was plying with His cock, I blushed , even soft it was much bigger then my worm, I froze when She said " MASTER KENT'S balls are a little sweaty, clean them for me" I licked up his sack and engulfed His balls in my mouth and slowly began to suck on them, they began to kiss and I heard Her tell Him that She loved Him and how excited She was, His cock grew and rubbed in my face, MASTER KENT told Her that I was pretty good at this... I knew at that moment that if I was going to stay as Her slave that I had to take it to the next level, it was as if Her thoughts were commanding me, She was excited, hot and starting to shake, I began to lick his shaft from His balls to His head, running my tongue along His slit and then .... I tried to swallow it and deep throat it, my GODDESS exploded and for the next thirty minutes I sucked His cock, finally MASTER came down my throat, again She whispered in my ear that I was Her cocksucker, Her faggot and Her bitch and whore, She now owned my ass... I licked His cock and balls clean, " Oh my god" She stuttered, MASTER KENT stood up and pulled my hair back so I was looking up at the ceiling, I looked into His eyes and He grinned and asked me if I was thirsty ?... GODDESS gasped " YES !!!" And Master began to piss down my throat ! ... Finally it was over, I thanked them for this great Honor, I took ten hard ball kicks from Her with Her needle pointed toed stilettos and five from His cowboy boots, for another 30 minutes they both stood on me and made out and trampled me, GODDESS must have told me about my love of hand trampling because His boots ground my fingers and hands flat, I signed my slave contract and had to agree that every night before bed and every morning I would orally service him and I would be their toilet , I was also granted the privilege of being Her douche boy after they made love, with in 6 months I was their live in slave... It was easily the second most humiliating act I ever performed... Two months later, I was ordered to report back to them for a repeat performance , except this time GODDESS DESHAWN invited Her three best Girlfriends and Her Sister over to watch and participate in the kicking and trampling... Do I regret any of it ??? No, many a time GODDESS told me how proud SHE was of me !!! Many times She told me She loved me for that sacrifice and surrender I made in Her Divine Honor!!!
Old 06-22-2017, 1:49 AM

Didn't mean to try to take over the post but not sure of how to move my posts or to start a new thread ??? I have to admit that once a slave becomes a cuckold or becomes the slave to a Dominant Couple , humiliation will become a priority to a slave... I went into my slavery to a Dominant Female with a 80/20 shoe and boot fetish and humiliation interest to a 20/80 total humiliation spread... My GODDESS just loved Humiliation, it turned Her on and made Her feel powerful which in turn turned MASTER KENT on and made Him more dominant and it filtered down to me where all I wanted to do was please Her and prove myself... Kind of a trickle down theory , lol ... I never before when I started ever thought I would be licking a Mans boots, sucking His cock and drinking His piss, what made the second session so much more humiliating was Her three G.F.'s and Her Sister watching, commenting and laughing, I had been laughed at before but this cut to the bone, even my GODDESS laughed so differently at me and it spurred MASTER on, it was like GODDESS was saying to me, Yes you will be His cocksucker but I can't believe you love me so much that you will obey this, those first two sessions help mold Her into a super confident strong GODDESS... About six months later a G.F. Who also owned a slave brought him over and our two Owners made us slow dance together , kiss, and touch each other, whispering " make love to him slut" and giggling... Also in that first year , I was introduced to Her Mother, a Beautiful Woman who I addressed as QUEEN DORREEN, She for nine years would just laugh at me and tell Her Daughter " if he is so stupid to let you do this to him, then go ahead and do it" Her name for me was pussy boy as I licked Her pumps and She would laugh in my face... Yes it was all Very humiliating, but I grew to love it and crave it, when my Owner would hug and kiss me and tell me how proud She was of me, well I would have charged a machine gun nest if She told me to, Her power was that great ...
Old 06-23-2017, 1:35 PM

Can anyone tell me how I can move my posts and start a new thread ? Thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: