Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Daddo's MDFF Trample Community Lounge

Old 05-25-2017, 3:05 AM

We'll I am glad you didn't resist @bustedballboy. I really enjoyed dancing on you and that dance pole is ever so handy.

The little intimate ball/cock crushing was a nice, subdued finish to a wonderful event.

Don't leave it so many years next time...
Old 06-24-2017, 1:50 PM

Hello GODDESS TT. I'm welcome mat mark or slave mark, I wrote YOU a email about two weeks ago about coming to the UK. Hope UOU remember me GODDESS, and YOU are well, I grovel before YOUR Magnificence !!!
Old 06-25-2017, 8:21 AM

Hi Trample Temptress, and I'm sorry I only just found your reply, but yes I was thrilled to get to spend a little time playing with you last month!

There is something wonderfully sexy about being your dancefloor under the pole - I was nervous about whether I could still take it but somehow you make it easy - I know I'm not very hardcore now but hope I did ok, on my comeback!

It was also a pleasure just to serve in quieter moments - under your boots as you ate, out in the courtyard - just a delight.

And yes a special thank-you for tickling one of my unfulfilled dreams, when you trampled my cock and balls at the very end. I'm only sorry we were pushed for time by then, it was an incredibly intense and intimate feeling to feel you balanced on me, my cock and balls crushed under your sexy shoes, and I would love to have experienced a little more. I was a bit nervous about asking you so I'm very happy you seemed to enjoy it too - thank you! It would be a dream to do more of that, if you liked to of course.

A pleasure to get to know you a little more too - thanks again and I hope it won't be so long till the next time.