Old 08-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

PAY yOUR TAXES

Do you think you deserve to just cum whenever the fuck you want? Excuse you?? How dare you violate My perfection by assuming you have any right to even be aroused by it! I am SO far out of your league, you're not even playing the same sport. I'm the A team; you belong on jock strap duty. There's no contest. So why should I allow you to attend for free? Mooch off of My talent and beauty for your benefit? Shameful.

Is your dick hard because of Me? Pay Me.

Are you oozing pre cum while drooling over Me? Pay Me.

Are you desperate to cum in My honor? Fucking pay Me.

you already owe Me by opening your eyes on this perfect video. Pay your taxes, bitch, lest you be a complete drain on humanity. you're just another crawling, breathing, sweating, begging pile of garbage begging for My blessings. Why on earth would I look down to the ground at you out of the goodness of My heart? Goodness is not happening for you. The best you can hope for is permission.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, ORGASM DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM CONTROL, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION
Old 08-14-2017, 5:47 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

MONEY.

It feeds My greed, and it fuels My deviousness. The mere smell of it gets My juices flowing and My panties wet.

I don't care about your fetish, I use your fetish to feed MY fetish: CASH.

Rolling around in hundreds gets Me high and aroused, and the fact that I'm taking all of My cash from you is even hotter. I beckon you to sacrifice gladly, triggering that state of mind where everything else falls away and all you can see or experience is My happiness, My bliss, My power, your losses. The energy is palpable. Igniting My passion serves to activate yours, and look how fucking gorgeous I look on a bed of Benjamins!

Watch evil take hold of Me.....watch Me take control over evil.

(Just wait - this is to prepare you for a nice little wallet-pillage coming soon. Pay for this one, then pay more than twice for the next one.)

Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, POWERFUL WOMAN, GODDESS WORSHIP, PRINCESS, BRAT GIRLS
Old 08-16-2017, 7:11 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

FILTHY RICH BITCH

Stay silent and breathe in My greed. Become mesmerized by My indulgent, naked, writhing, expensive body as I shower Myself with butterflies of cash.

This is a hunger that never becomes fully sated, this is a temptation that constantly beckons you to feed it. This is Erotic Evil, thriving and entwining, reaching its branches around your cock like tendrils of tease.

I want you to gush for Me, drain for Me, sacrifice for Me, ache for Me. Fuel My fetish and become blissfully enslaved to an insatiable Goddess of sexual manipulation. Feed the root of all evil. Suffer for this unapologetically Filthy Rich Bitch.

Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, RIPOFF, EROTIC NUDE, BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP
Old 08-17-2017, 11:29 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

EVIL ANGEL

CONTAINS NUDITY

God is dead.

Say it. Speak it aloud. Stroke your cock as you repeat it to Me.

God is dead. Do not touch yourself unless you are saying these words. Take up your cock and follow Me.

I know you better than god does, and I know god better than you do. It's a lie. Everything you've been told is fake. I am real. Let Me prove it to you with your own human body.

Stroke for Me. Heil Sarah. God is dead.

I work like a serpent and wrap Myself inside your mind so surreptitiously that you never realize I'm there - it feels like silk stroking your inner soul. Before you know it, you're one stroke away from eternal damnation and sexual nirvana. Let Me suck on your mind and jerk off your spirit. Give in to Me. Deny your god. Blaspheme your idol. Worship the ultimate Master of your cock: Sarah DiAvola. That bitch god is dead; the Bitch Goddess is risen and has always been more powerful than your weak, pathetic, impotent little god.

Edge My cock for My delight - stop and go at My command. My rhythm is designed to brain wash you stroke by stroke, leading you giddy and drooling to the perverse depths of debauchery, sin, sexual deviancy, and a dripping wet lust for The Enemy.

CONTAINS NUDITY

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MESMERIZE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, MIND FUCK
Old 08-30-2017, 8:46 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

GIRL TRAINING: WEEK 1

Let's start slowly and ease you into crossdressing. Not unlike the cock you want to eventually take, I'm giving you just the tip this week. Each week, I will give you a task that you must do every day for that week. This will begin to condition your brain and your body to accept your new identity: a girly girl.

This week, let's play with panties! Come on, you know you want to do it. you know you want to dress up and feel the dainty fabric against your bald dick and balls. you want to go to work while wearing them, and you want to be nervous that people will find out. It's going to be such a rush! Knowing that you have a dirty little secret that no one but you and I knows, and when you think about it, your cock will swell up inside those cute little panties.

So let's go, girlfriend! Get your ass into those teeny little panties and settle on in to womanhood.

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, CROSSDRESSER, PANTY FETISH, FEMINIZATION
Old 08-30-2017, 8:47 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

FINANCIAL FEAR

There's something about that sharp pain in your chest when you feel the vertigo of sacrifice. Financial edging is quite the rush. There's nothing so frightening as the feeling of powerlessness that financial insecurity washes over you. you know you'll replenish and get paid soon, but for now, you're in limbo and worried about your expenses. It's like a rollercoaster, and you love the part where you drop from hundreds of feet high and your heart goes into your throat.

Just like I edge your cock expertly and gradually, I edge your wallet daily and weekly. I know what you're feeling, because I know you. I know your penis and I know your wallet, and they're Mine, all Mine. It hurts so GOOD, and it aches so BAD. It's a delightful twisted mess between your dick and your brain. I love watching you squirm.

Let Me tell you how good it feels for Me, too. Feel the fear, embrace the nervousness, ride the anticipation, fall down the hole only to be dragged back up and thrown in again. Run on that h@mster wheel for Me.

Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, LEGS, FEMDOM POV, ASS FETISH, BRAT GIRLS
Old 08-30-2017, 8:54 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

EXCELLENT EDGING

I want to see if you can get through this entire clip without cumming until the end. I want you to try again and again, and if you spooge all over yourself before the video ends, you have to START AGAIN. As I get deeper into this tease, I know when it gets to be too much for you, and I'm probably going to predict when you fail, and I'm going to command you to stop the video, rewind, and start it all over again.

Will you make it on the next try? Can you hold it in? Can you control your primal urges? Can you resist Me?

This video may help you practice your stamina, but it's most likely going to drive you fucking crazy because you can't make it to the end. How could you possibly hold it in, with My arrows aimed straight at your heart, mind, and cock? Be My little victim. Be My little zombie. Try hard. Can you make it?

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, CHALLENGES, ORGASM DENIAL, FEMDOM POV
Old 08-30-2017, 8:55 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

VAPE VIBE

I'm kicking My feet up and enjoying a puff. As I inhale, you worship My outstretched toes and graceful arches. I wear toe rings that seem like they were made to adorn My feet, sparkling like jewels. I am completely relaxed, and you are totally spaced out on Me. As your eyes lick My feet, they make their way up My legs, all the way to My ass. Adorned with lacy lingerie and hugging My curves just so, you drink Me in and worship My smoldering body.

Milky clouds escape from My lips. Smoke rings encircle My mouth. My lips sparkle. your eyes water. you can practically taste Me on your lips. Breathe My smoke and inhale My erotic presence. Drool over Me.

Category: VAPING
Related Categories: SMOKING, GODDESS WORSHIP, MOUTH FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, LIP FETISH
Old 09-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

I'M CHEATING ON you

Hey sweetie, I need to tell you something. I've been cheating on you. For a year. This whole time. Does that make you mad? Do you feel betrayed and disrespected? Well I don't care, because I'm going to keep fucking him.

Think of the past year and fill in the blanks. All those times I made you work overtime, disappeared for hours at a time, bought sexy lingerie that you never saw me wear...It was all so I could fuck him, NOT you! I don't know how many times we did it in YOUR bed. A few times, I didn't wash the sheets, because it turned me on to know that you were sleeping in his dried jizz, next to the wife who wanted nothing to do with you. It was because I was being taken care of by another man. A better man. Remember all those mysterious withdrawals from our joint bank account? It was for him. I used YOUR money to fuck around and cheat on you. I kept my wedding ring on every time. We laughed at you. Behind your back.

Does that anger you feel turn into arousal? That sinking feeling in your stomach, does it perk your penis? How about I let you in on this arrangement and allow you to stay married to me, as long as you follow the rules? I'm going to cheat on you every fucking day. I'm going to go shopping with your money, while I tell you all about what I'm going to do (and what he's going to do to me) on my date later that evening. I'm going to make you work all the hours you possibly can, so you can fund our fun and be out of the house more often...and you'll know what I'm doing while you're away, and it will gnaw at your mind all day long while you work your ass off for us.

Either way, I'm not going to stop cheating on you, and my prenup made sure that I'm never punished for infidelity, so even if you divorce me, I'm still going to be draining you of your hard earned money.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: SEXUAL REJECTION, FEMDOM POV, CHEATING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HOT WIVES
Old 09-03-2017, 5:16 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

GANG BANGED FAGGOT AGAIN

This is a brutal continuation of Gang Banged Faggot

My last story of your gang fuck was disturbing, disgusting, and degrading. Grown men cried like sissies. I got you deep.

But your torment isn't over yet, fag. With the amount of cocks that were inside of you during your horrific ordeal, there is no way you're going to avoid all of them, in your neighborhood. At your gym. In the locker room.

Besides, you wouldn't recognize 90% of them, because it was a blur of violence, juices, grunts, screams, cheers, laughter, and agonizing sexual abuse. They could be anywhere...and they remember you.

What would happen if you were alone, at the end of the day, in the gym locker room, changing your clothes and exposing your naked and soft body to whoever may come in? What would happen if it was...one of them? Would he be there with friends? Would any strange man in this gym whip out his hard cock and fuck a tight, wet hole if he had the slightest opportunity, no matter whose hole it belongs to?

I think you know that your tight ass will never be safe again.

Category: FORCED BI
Related Categories: FORCED EJACULATIONS, GAY HUMILIATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, GANGBANGS
Old 09-06-2017, 10:13 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

YOUR DICK LOVES LATEX GLOVES

Silky smooth, rubbery, shiny, reflective, like liquid glass. My five fingers, tightly wrapped by lubed latex, twist and circle and tease like obsidian tendrils. Every ounce of your being is screaming to be gripped by My fingers. My palms over your nose and mouth, forming a seal, sends you over the edge as you get lost in the sharp details of the folds of shiny rubber.

My hands are wrapped around your heart and collaring your cock. The shine from the lube is blinding. The sounds you hear as I rub and slide My hands and arms together, from fingertips to elbows. There's nothing like the deep squeak and wet friction sounds that lubed-up latex makes, is there?

Fall into My palms and get wrapped around My fingers...you're clay in My hands.

Category: GLOVE FETISH
Related Categories: LATEX, TIT WORSHIP, HAND FETISH, UNDER BOOB, HAND OVER MOUTH
Old 09-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Mean, sexy bitch

MAKE IT HURT

It's not a sacrifice if you're not suffering. I adhere strictly to the terms of My arrangements, and the term "sacrifice" will always be defined as causing palpable loss - the type of loss that feels exactly the way your stomach feels at that split-second when you reach the top of a rollercoaster and are about to race back down. I want to make it hurt. I want your heart to flip in circles for Me.

I request tribute, and you are blessed with this video congress with Me as a generous bonus. Thank Me for taking My money from you. There are no gray areas here. Either you're in or you're out. On fire or frozen. Screaming or silent. Comfortable or terrified. Either you tribute.......or you don't.

This video will be the frosting on the cake of your tribute, lulling you into and keeping you in a drooling but cognizant trance. I will lead you into danger, and you will follow while suppressing your deepest self-preservation mechanisms. you even crave the way I point out your vulnerabilities and make fun of you for them. I will seduce you right out into the abyss of financial fear, and you will crave the rush.

Fishnet stockings wrap My legs and ass. Hy.p.n.o.tiq visual rhythms stroke your cranium. Everything about Me is effortlessly beautiful, and most of My beauty happens outside of this small but compelling meeting between U/us. I only care about the impression your accounts will be making on Me...nothing else matters at the moment.

Lay it all out for Me and be at My sadistic mercy, or you walk away. I challenge you. Are you all in, or all out? It will never be enough for Me, and you need to run toward the fear that strikes inside of you. Run fast.

Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BRAT GIRLS, LEGS, FISHNETS
Old 09-11-2017, 7:05 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

MALE FEMINISM 101

This is your syllabus. We will start simply and gain traction as you progress. First, I want you to familiarize yourself with the material. Study and absorb. Make small contributions to targeted organizations. Start to immerse yourself in the new language of your new country...your new world.

I hope you've been trained to be a twisted misogynist, because it's going to be that much better to train you to be a total Feminist. Not just a Feminist, a Female Supremacist. We are not equal; Mine is the stronger and superior sex, and you're going to be educated from the inside out.

Lectures, homework, discipline, and learning. Welcome to school.

Category: FEMALE SUPREMACY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GARTER & STOCKINGS, POWERFUL WOMAN, FEMDOM POV, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Old 09-18-2017, 9:10 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

SWEET SWEAT

Dripping, dropping, sliding down My entire body. Clinging to the tiny, fine, blond peach fuzz on My tummy. Traveling down My back and down to My panties. Imagine how wet these panties are with sweat. What would you do to have them on your face, in your mouth? Would you suck out every last drop of sweat?

Watch it form beads beneath My breasts and dribble down in clear, sparkling beads. I can see your mouth salivating from here, sweat lover. Well, you can lick My sweat and I'll allow you to pay for the honor. Thank Me for taking money from you and giving you My panties soaked in salty perspiration. It is a blessing.

Category: SWEAT FETISH
Related Categories: ABS, GODDESS WORSHIP, BELLY BUTTON FETISH, BACK FETISH, BELLY FETISH
Old Yesterday, 4:57 PM
Mean, sexy bitch

SHRIMPY AND LIMPY

What am I gonna do with this little limp shrimp? I get so mad when I spend time with a guy, let him buy Me things, and pay attention to him, only to find out that he has a little dick. How rude! It's like you're lying to Me. Just be upfront and don't lead Me on: Just come right out and admit that you're roomy in the pants, and I can approach this differently from the start.

It's so sad, because men with tiny penises tend to have erectile dysfunction, because of the humiliating mind fuck. Since you know that your dick is laughable, you're crippled with fear when it comes time to show it to a woman...and you go soft! Even though you're turned on and would do anything to use that penis, you can't, because god hates you and you were just born a let-down, destined to let down every woman you meet!

Ew, I'm so glad I dodged sex with you. What would I even do with that short, soft blob? It would feel like riding a bowl of ground beef and I'd be thinking about My to-do list and what's on TV tonight the whole time! Then again, it's a good opportunity to be alone with My thoughts, and I'm rinsing that wallet dry, so you can be My next LITTLE victim. And how little you are, shrimpy limpy weenie boy! I love a man that can make Me laugh...

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: LIMP DICK, HUMILIATION, SEXUAL REJECTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV

Tags
chastity, femdom pov, financial domination, orgasm denial, tease & denial

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: