Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > Daddo's Trample Heaven > Daddo's MDFF Trample Community Lounge

Old 07-05-2016, 2:13 PM

Twisted at Vanilla Alternative 10th July 2016

Is anyone attending or planning to attend this event in the UK?

Happy squishing, or shoe/boot/foot worship if you do attend...

Old 07-05-2016, 11:29 PM

May be worth a punt - any more details please ?
Old 07-06-2016, 4:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrug View Post
May be worth a punt - any more details please ?
https://www.thevanillaalternative.co.uk/whats-on/

Please let me know at the event if you are there, I think I will really, really enjoy getting you under my heels bfrug. I have been seeing you on here for years and it would be great to put a face/flesh experience to the name LOL!

@{--
Old 07-08-2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample Temptress View Post
https://www.thevanillaalternative.co.uk/whats-on/

Please let me know at the event if you are there, I think I will really, really enjoy getting you under my heels bfrug. I have been seeing you on here for years and it would be great to put a face/flesh experience to the name LOL!

@{--
Yes, been here since day one LOl ! (Remember you too - nice to see you back).
Sadly, realised I've already got something on for tomorrow, but of course there will be another time hopefully - as it happens I do go to the Norwich area every couple of months.
Yes, I would love to be under your heels & I also give a pretty good foot massage & make an excellent footrest.
Look forward to catching up.........
Will ping you an email.

Last edited by bfrug; 07-08-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 2:41 PM

Quote:
Yes, been here since day one LOl ! (Remember you too - nice to see you back).
Sadly, realised I've already got something on for tomorrow, but of course there will be another time hopefully - as it happens I do go to the Norwich area every couple of months.
Yes, I would love to be under your heels & I also give a pretty good foot massage & make an excellent footrest.
Look forward to catching up.........
Will ping you an email.
Thank you
Old 07-15-2016, 5:56 PM

I got to pop one trample cherry, who did really, really well and loved it like someone who has been trampled for years.

I squished another who's cherry I took a few years ago and we only just got together again, so that was great. Dance poles are very useful for a bit more freedom of movement. I had squirming along the floor kissing my heels, he was happy ash tray later on and gave some very pleasant footworship.

I also squished a human zebra (their 2nd time from me and I popped his trample cherry previously). Such gorgeous lush belly, I was in my element.

I was teasing a swinger in the smoking area, who wanted swinging action (like that wasn't going to happen). I did get to squish his balls etc as he stood before me and his friend whipped his towel away, which let me see exactly what I was doing. Alas I broke a nail while scratching his back :-(
Old 07-16-2016, 12:18 AM

Seems like you had a lot of fun - looks like I well & truely lost out - my day was extra boring to cap it all.

Still, there will be another time I hope.
Old 01-30-2017, 5:59 PM

Quote:
Seems like you had a lot of fun - looks like I well & truely lost out - my day was extra boring to cap it all.

Still, there will be another time I hope.
Oh no, what a let down
Old 04-27-2017, 2:40 PM

Double Trample Domme 14th May

Twisted - May - Double Trouble!!

To book your place:
https://fetlife.com/events/503229

Great North Road, Tempsford SG19 2AS
Cost: 15.00 per person, pay at the door.
Dress code: Fetish, rubber, leather etc. Min all black. No jeans. No trainers. Dress to impress or distress.
Description:
Our amazingly welcoming and deeply kinky event in its luxurious private venue is back on Sunday May 14th come join the party.

Hopefully the weather will be as good as last month so we can take advantage of the garden again.

The new layout seems to work well with the new centre room giving more quiet area and room for " intimate" play.

This month we have Mistress Clarissa of London AND Trample Temptress joining us as Guest Dommes for the day

THIS WILL SO EXCITING AS WE ARE MAKING PLANS ALREADY, BUT WILL MEET FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 2 WEEKS...
Old 04-27-2017, 11:36 PM

So who's going to come and be used?

Cheap entry and guaranteed play by 2 Trample Dommes!

Don't be scared, we both know what we are doing and love it.
So any questions or fears just ask below ��
Old 05-07-2017, 3:39 AM

....haven't been trampled for years... *checks google maps...!*
Old 05-08-2017, 2:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustedballboy View Post
....haven't been trampled for years... *checks google maps...!*
Well Mistress Clarissa and I very much enjoy what we do and this will be a 1st with the 2 of us together.

Contact the Twisted Crew to get on list of those attending, hopefully I will see you at the end of my shoe/knee on Sunday (and say you are from MDFF).

Anyone else coming for some fun this Sunday?
Old 05-09-2017, 1:39 PM

Quote:
Well Mistress Clarissa and I very much enjoy what we do and this will be a 1st with the 2 of us together.

Contact the Twisted Crew to get on list of those attending, hopefully I will see you at the end of my shoe/knee on Sunday (and say you are from MDFF).

Anyone else coming for some fun this Sunday?
Thanks Trample Temptress... you won't remember but in fact I've been lucky enough to be under your heels on several occasions at Ped. I stopped going, well I was about to say a couple of years ago, but I think it was 2012! Back in the Colosseum era, remember that? - Now that building doesn't even exist - how time flies! :O But I remember one time in the DJ room, a raised platform on the side, and you danced on me for what must have been 20 minutes - several songs. I was so sore and torn up by the end but it was worth every minute just to be your dancefloor! :-D

I left the scene a few years ago and haven't had any experience since... older and wiser, perhaps, I dunno... But occasionally I miss it...

Is Twisted a regular thing? Has it been around a long time? -The name is familiar from way back

bbb

PS The very first time we met, at ped, I repaired (bodged?) the loose heel tip in your shoe. But that was a very long time ago :-)
Old 05-13-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustedballboy View Post
Thanks Trample Temptress... you won't remember but in fact I've been lucky enough to be under your heels on several occasions at Ped. I stopped going, well I was about to say a couple of years ago, but I think it was 2012! Back in the Colosseum era, remember that? - Now that building doesn't even exist - how time flies! :O But I remember one time in the DJ room, a raised platform on the side, and you danced on me for what must have been 20 minutes - several songs. I was so sore and torn up by the end but it was worth every minute just to be your dancefloor! :-D

I left the scene a few years ago and haven't had any experience since... older and wiser, perhaps, I dunno... But occasionally I miss it...

Is Twisted a regular thing? Has it been around a long time? -The name is familiar from way back

bbb

PS The very first time we met, at ped, I repaired (bodged?) the loose heel tip in your shoe. But that was a very long time ago :-)
Wow I remember the Dance session with you, that was fun. Those podiums' went after that 😢 Alas I can't remember your face, so we should meet up lol.

Club Twisted is every month and has been going for a year. But Pedestal (as I take cash at the door before I go for my fun) and Devotion (for I am a house Domme) are my regulars.

The colosseum is missed and the trample cage has changed. But the trample cage is the place for me. No where other than Peds has one. So come out and play club/private 😇
Old 05-14-2017, 1:34 AM

Quote:
Wow I remember the Dance session with you, that was fun. Those podiums' went after that �� Alas I can't remember your face, so we should meet up lol.

Club Twisted is every month and has been going for a year. But Pedestal (as I take cash at the door before I go for my fun) and Devotion (for I am a house Domme) are my regulars.

The colosseum is missed and the trample cage has changed. But the trample cage is the place for me. No where other than Peds has one. So come out and play club/private ��

aagh, I thought I was going to resist.... but now I find myself actually psyching myself up to dig out my old stuff and get in the car - so weak, lol!

It's always quite daunting to take the leap to these kinds of events, especially for a lone chap :-)

I'm really happy you remember that dance session, it was a long time ago! Honestly I'm a bit nervous that I may not have what it takes anymore Same for ballbusting. (I was even told at ped once that I had balls of steel haha! It really doesn't feel like it now!).

oh my, I see you enjoy facestanding... in heels? Ultimate dream....!

But yes, it would be nice to serve...

maybe see you later... I'm on the edge! :P