Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > Facesitting - Pics/Clips

Old 12-04-2016, 11:26 AM

I'm thinking that if I ever was to get together with Julie Cash, I would want to set it up that I stayed in it with her for at least eight hours!

I have chatted with this lady I'm taking on here about the possibilities if we get together next time. As she completely has me face-fucked and at her mercy here, I can just imagine the pounding if my face is actually physically attached into her ass!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rckme327.jpg (129.0 KB, 476 views)

Last edited by noface; 12-04-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 5:47 AM
Ear breather

Careful what you wish for lol. With the restraints attached to the waist, there is no way out. I just saw a clip where the babe actually rolls around on the bed, and her guy is dragged around by his face as she rolls.
Old 12-09-2016, 6:04 PM

As long as my face is attached to her ass, I'd be up for a try!
Old 01-13-2017, 7:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride_myFace View Post
I've been asked what the Smother Harness looks like from the side, front, etc., so I made a gif (attached) for anyone's amusement lol. Still figuring this stuff out. So far, 3 producers have one--can't wait to see it in action when the pro's do it. Masorotica is working on one, ClubDom, and of course, http://www.therealqueendom.com/ have one.

I've been asked what it looks like from the side and front, etc, so made a gif (attached).

Feedback so far is, "It works!!!" (too well in some cases--neck sprains from trying to breath). Thanks, guys, for your support! If you have any ideas, send them my way. It was http://www.therealqueendom.com/ who thought of and commissioned the first one, and I truly appreciate it.
have any of the other producers use it yet?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Ear breather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Dawn View Post
have any of the other producers use it yet?
Yes, but I think my instructions weren't that great. So I'm making video instructions that show it in use. Here is a gif I just made.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Smother Harness Shake 3c.gif (894.2 KB, 199 views)
Old 05-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Ear breather

Another one...
Attached Images
File Type: gif Face Grinding 2j.gif (922.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: gif Face Grinding 3a.gif (877.5 KB, 134 views)

Last edited by Ride_myFace; 05-02-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: added gif
Old 05-19-2017, 6:36 PM

Has anyone bought one and tried it, yet?? If so,....how did it work?? Show up a short clip of the Domme putting it on and attaching it to the head cradle.
Old 05-25-2017, 5:34 AM
Ear breather

I've sold about 25 of them.
Old 05-27-2017, 3:08 PM

I bought one back in November (I need another one which I'll be in contact with about soon), it is a great buy and would highly recommend. Once on place there is definitely no escape until you are let out and the wrist restraints make it even better. Also as a plus the customer service is great, I was told exactly what was going on and considering it had to be shipped to the UK it was with me in just over a week. All I can say is keep up the good work
Old 06-01-2017, 3:53 AM
Ear breather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout View Post
I bought one back in November (I need another one which I'll be in contact with about soon), it is a great buy and would highly recommend. Once on place there is definitely no escape until you are let out and the wrist restraints make it even better. Also as a plus the customer service is great, I was told exactly what was going on and considering it had to be shipped to the UK it was with me in just over a week. All I can say is keep up the good work
Wow! Thanks kindly for your great review. If you don't mind, could I use it on my website and link to it here?

I love making stuff like the Smotherharness, Smotherbox, etc., but I'd be lost without the awesome people on this board. Your feedback, suggestions for improvement, and flat out great ideas truly guides me. The Smotherharness itself started as a request from a member here on MDFF. We collaborated on it, sent ideas back and forth, then I made the first for him.

Thanks for purchasing your second one, BTW! It went out yesterday. It's really the 4th version, and it just keeps getting better. My ex-gf is back in town and I'm going to be using one myself in the next few days. I don't have the video talent to make a saleable clip, but I'll see if I can capture some of the session and put it out for free somewhere. If anyone is interested in seeing my non-fitness-model self mashed into a world class butt of a surfer chic lol. She really, really gets off...
Old 06-09-2017, 7:25 AM
Ear breather

I just tested the latest one in red, with red straps. Dayum it works great!!! My ex-gf came over and "helped" lol. Once she pulled the straps tight, I was basically fucked. My nose mashed against her asshole, jaw side open, tongue deep in her pussy, and truly difficult to breath. She kept me in it for around 15 minutes, and when she released me my eyes were blurry and face absolutely coated. Took me about 30 minutes to recover. She said she LOVES it, and that I should target selling them to women. She's going to write a review, for real, and I'll put it on my site.

Here's a gif...much better actual vids on my twitter, please click below to watch them, and hear her cumming on my face--she's loud and enthusiastic. If you are on twitter, please retweet it?

https://twitter.com/MasterMindCraf2/...74238935904257
Attached Images
File Type: gif Jen Smother Harness 1b.gif (854.8 KB, 63 views)
Old 06-10-2017, 1:01 PM

I just know there is no way I or the lady I'm taking on will have a single stitch of clothing on if I'm caught in this thing!
Old 06-11-2017, 9:22 AM
wHo? Mike JoNes

I'm getting sound from the clips on twitter :-(
Old 06-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Ear breather

No sound? Twitter default for all clips is muted...might have to click the X in the bottom right of the vid to hear it...
Old 06-12-2017, 6:24 PM
wHo? Mike JoNes

Just tried it again, still nothing :-/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: