Old 07-29-2017, 12:27 AM

Here's a few pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (247.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (238.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (249.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (233.5 KB, 43 views)
Old 07-29-2017, 10:00 PM

you are the very few heroes to do upturn highheels face trample,love your clips,thanks
Old 07-30-2017, 6:42 AM

That first picture Lucien is a classic!
Old 07-31-2017, 7:52 AM

Only one time did I have my head stepped on in heels, though always fantasized about it. My girlfriend was trampling my chest/stomach, then stepped on my forehead with her platform and walked off my body. She didn't stay there, just again casually walked off of my body that way. I had a headache for hours after. I was shocked how hard it feels when they do it in heels.
Old 08-04-2017, 7:07 AM

It took some digging, but I was able to find a number of old pictures from some videos my friend Abby and I did years ago... Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (19.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (19.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (21.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (19.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (18.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (18.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (23.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (24.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy School Teacher Trample 6.jpg (195.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy School Teacher Trample 4.jpg (196.5 KB, 48 views)

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49113 - Strawberrys Trample Land

"trample the weak, and hurdle the dead"- Old Rugby Addage

My face, her floor.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:32 AM

Hi guys, just came upon this thread and thought I'd add a few pictures from the clips I've been the trampled slave in. Unfortunately most of the great captures were done for video rather than stills. These ones are from the old days when stills were more in vogue. I included the last one which is barefoot only because it was an 11 minutes nonstop face stand by the gorgeous Kandy Kink. It was actually much harder than any heels on face trample I've ever done, and I've done a lot. cheers!

I should add that these pictures are all courtesy of www.clubstiletto.com, the producer of great fetish art! :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_8804.jpg (5.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg boot face stand.jpg (170.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2531b.jpg (166.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 536719665img_9305b.jpg (28.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 1996200250img_9311b.jpg (30.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg tn_img_9305b.jpg (8.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg tn_img_9209.jpg (5.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg img_0108.jpg (142.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg jemma-neck-tramples_0.jpg (132.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg RSP_0306b.jpg (177.9 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by Marcus; 08-04-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floorofspikehh View Post
i love highheels trample ,so my question is about mainly about highheels face trample .
when face trample ,in most movies and clips ,mistress trample slave's side face, why?
is it mistresss perfference or slave's request?
is it because safety consideration or what?
why few do upturn face fullweight trample?
why trample sideface instead of front face?
Anyway the bottom line to your questions from my view is that it is simply a choice the doms have made without too much thinking ahead of time. I don't think I've preferred it up or sideways but rather just to depict our art and love of the fetish. Regarding safety which many have commented on here, I also am aware of the "slippage" issue and sometimes if I don't think the dom is stable I'll make sure (or try anyway) to offer the most stable platform possible. I do recall there were some slips (I broke a tooth once because of one unintentional slip). I also recall using my hand grip in defense of those heels that simply strayed too close to an eye socket or that I thought she may need my help holding the position. I don't think it detracts from the art to do that. It's just common sense. We are all human even though some viewers may think otherwise.

I prefer a soft gripping natural rubber sole such as is shown in this picture below. But we are making film for enjoyment so we try a lot of things. I know lots of producers prefer we do heels I guess because guys like to see extreme pain. But it's all good!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cki-LpRUgAAxq49.jpg (225.4 KB, 60 views)
Old 08-06-2017, 2:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfan View Post
It took some digging, but I was able to find a number of old pictures from some videos my friend Abby and I did years ago... Enjoy!
Fantastic pictures - thankyou!
Old 08-06-2017, 6:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goletiout View Post
Fantastic pictures - thankyou!
More to see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VID07736.jpg (169.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (95.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg VID05484 - Copy.jpg (87.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg VID28979.jpg (139.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 5 - Copy.jpg (249.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 08-07-2017, 4:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalk View Post
More to see.
Wonderful - that second picture...damn!!
Old 08-07-2017, 4:44 AM

these are great! Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-07-2017, 9:15 AM
Senior Facetrampld Member

Just two from my latest experience. Well the most important thing is that the girl must have a great support
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12208871_744400119026620_785185584308705669_n.jpg (24.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20170729-WA0003.jpg (189.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 08-07-2017, 7:38 PM
Retired

It's been quite a while since I've been involved in Domination for a number of personal reasons but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my slave and the times we shared together. I dream, sometimes daydream about what I would put him through and that he was thankful for it. He did help me through some tough times and actually made some of my darkest hours bearable and I learned a lot from him at the same time. He helped me with my finances and taught me how to invest which helped so much when my Mom grew ill and I had to move to NJ to help her. He even flew up and supported me through the process of searching out programs that made her and my life much easier.
I continue to masturbate to the videos, pictures and memories of what I did to him and miss pissing in his mouth and his face trapped on my floor so with that said I've lurked on here from time to time and felt I wanted to add here. I know the last picture isn't with shoes but it is one of my favorites.. well one I can share anyway.
Thanks for the well wishes over the years and miss you all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8130.JPG (779.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 20077 - Copy.JPG (784.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 20082 - Copy.JPG (233.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 11351 - Copy.JPG (145.6 KB, 78 views)
Old 08-08-2017, 8:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Panic in Chicago View Post
It's been quite a while since I've been involved in Domination for a number of personal reasons but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my slave and the times we shared together. I dream, sometimes daydream about what I would put him through and that he was thankful for it. He did help me through some tough times and actually made some of my darkest hours bearable and I learned a lot from him at the same time. He helped me with my finances and taught me how to invest which helped so much when my Mom grew ill and I had to move to NJ to help her. He even flew up and supported me through the process of searching out programs that made her and my life much easier.
I continue to masturbate to the videos, pictures and memories of what I did to him and miss pissing in his mouth and his face trapped on my floor so with that said I've lurked on here from time to time and felt I wanted to add here. I know the last picture isn't with shoes but it is one of my favorites.. well one I can share anyway.
That's a very welcome and passionate story and I'm glad you are a part of this community. Thank you for telling it. There are some rare deep connections between a dom and her slave and I loved reading about yours. The pictures are wonderful. I love the first one best but also the one with your high heels on his head. I'm still trying to find the most women that I can to stand on me like that. Excellent!!!
Old 08-12-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Panic in Chicago View Post
what happened to your slave?why can't you continue dominating him and miss him instead?