Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-12-2016, 5:24 PM

slave slut eats My Ass

What's the fun in having a slave slut if you can't make her do fun things? My ass is just too glorious to not use it more often on My slaves. My slave slut is a lucky girl...I sit on her face with My big round ass, making her smell My stench through My tight, shiny leggings. I'm going to make her learn to love My ass, no matter how reluctant she may be at first. I smother her until she tells Me what I want to hear... That she lives to worship My ass. To make sure she's transformed into the perfect ass slut, I put My Hitachi magic wand against her pussy, training her to associate pleasure with My ass. One way or another, she's going to learn to love to licking My ass!!

Category: ASS EATING, ASS WORSHIP, FACE SITTING, LESBIAN DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS FETISH

Click here to buy now!

Foot Fetish C4S: www.Sydneys-Soles.com
FemDom C4S: www.clips4sale.com/97231
sydneyscreams4u@yahoo.com

Old 09-26-2016, 12:42 PM

POV Leather Glove Smothering

After how successful My last glove fetish video was Leather Gloves Smothering You - HD MP4, I decided you deserve another! I seductively pull on My beautiful, elbow length leather gloves, showing off My beautiful hands. My powerful hands are even more strong in these leather gloves and I know you're weak for them. The smell of leather is intoxicating to you as I smother you with my strong hands. I take away your ability to breathe, pinching your nose and cutting off your air supply. All with my powerful hands over your mouth & nose!

Category: GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, SMOTHER, HAND FETISH, HAND OVER MOUTH, NOSE PINCHING

Click here to buy now!

Old 12-14-2016, 10:05 PM

VR360 - Smothering You With My Big Butt!

This is a Virtual Reality 360 Video!

My big round ass is huge! How big exactly? Well, you'll have to watch to find out. I measure my ass for you before I sit down on you, smothering you under my weight. Go ahead and touch it. I know you've been craving my ass on your face!! Bouncing up and down on you so you can't escape or breath is so much fun. My jeans rubbing against your face, smothering you beneath me. This is an immersive experience unlike any other!!

Category: ASS SMOTHERING, VIRTUAL REALITY - VR, JEANS FACE SITTING, BBW FACE SITTING, FACE SITTING, POV

Click here to buy now!

Old 01-11-2017, 6:35 PM

Time For Punishment

It's time to teach you a lesson. There's always a punishment for misbehaving boys who think they can get away with just anything. That's not the case with Me. Punishments are meant to teach lessons to those who don't know any better... people like you. You'll find that I'm not very forgiving with My riding crop. When My crop comes smacking down on you, you'll understand that misbehaving is no longer an option. You'll learn. Just wait and see.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION

Click here to buy now!

Old 03-12-2017, 4:54 PM

Pegging Tristan's Whore-Hole

My big fat dick is too much for skinny Tristan. I make him suck it, giving me a blowjob as I slap My strap on on his slutty tongue. Tristan lubes up My strap-on before I make him sit on it. It's almost too big for him, but he sits on it like a good cock hungry whore. I make him bounce on My cock as I spank him and trust My hips deep into his ass hole. After he's ridden My cock, I bend him over so I can fuck him from behind, filling up his slutty hole with My dick. I moan in pleasure as I dominate him with My strap-on, filling up his whore-hole. Finally, I flip him over and jerk his sissy cock before he cums and I make him eat it!

Category: PEGGING, MALE STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM SEX, ANAL, CATSUITS

Click here to buy now!

Old 06-17-2017, 8:18 AM

Brainwashed to Love My BBW Body

I know you've been thinking about BBWs lately... maybe you're feeling a little conflicted. I can help console you through these issues. Just close your eyes and listen to my voice as you drift away, completely relaxed. Let me help you think through how you feel about big beautiful women. By the end of this clip, your life will have found new meaning and all those pesky thoughts, stressors and decisions from before will just melt away as I give you your new goal in life. You love BBWs now.

Category: MESMERIZE, BBW DOMINATION, BBW, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS

Click here to buy now!

Tags
bbw, bbw ass, bbw mistress, belly fetish plop bbw, domination

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: